DDD 2/23 and Emerald Card. Update Here!

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season DDD 2/23 and Emerald Card. Update Here!

• This topic has 18 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Carissa L Lopez.
  • Topic Starter
    Kacie
      @mge11pwda14

I filed 2/1
      Accepted same day
      Got DDD FOR 2/23.
      I’m using the emrald card since my husband and I filed with H&R block. Updates??
      Can you see your money yet?

Viewing 17 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Carissa L Lopez

My efile was accepted on 2/8, I had a ddd of 2/23/17, still have nothing in my account. It is 1:25pm . With is going on?

Erica

Got my funds at around 11pm ET filed 1.27 had a ddd of 2.23. Fees were taken out of my refund directly

Daniella Lopez

Mines are on my account

KS Momma

Just called the Emerald Card number and it says they received funds from the IRS that are to be deposited 2/23. Yay!! My DDD is 2/23. Filed with H&R.

CynthlaLee

DDD 02/23 got money on emerald card 02/22 at 10:30pm EST had fees and both loans

James

Filed my taxes on February 8 but due to the path Act they were accepted February 14 wmr website says DDD February 23rd it is currently 8:30 p.m. February 22nd no pending deposit trying to find out if it’s deposited on the 23rd what time does it go on my card are we looking at midnight or 9 a.m. when the bank open I have the Emerald Card and my rent is due by 10 a.m. February 23rd

amanda
                      @amertzeis

2017-01-23Your Refund Transfer funds have been loaded to your Emerald Card. Your current-year tax prep services are now complete. DDD 23rd Fees were taken out

Brii
                        @imperfective

My nieces mom just got her refund couple hours ago and fees taken out. Her ddd is 2/22. So there is a chance we will get it early! She also has the Emerald card.

Anna

I also filed on the 23 of January 2017

Anna

I called the bank which give me H&R Block. Anyway I have a DDD of the 23 of February 2017. They said that I get it on that day. Ahhggg…

Kalikala_a
                              @kalikala

I’m on the same boat. Filed 01/23, DDD 02/23/14, nothing on my Emerald Card yet (It is currently 4:54 pm PST).

Mzbeautyqueen

Hnr will usually sent it on the date they don’t hold anything…So we will have money on the 23rd

Amy

So should we receive our payment om the 23rd or will it just be sent then?!?

Mzbeautyqueen

Filed and accepted 1/26…Woke up DDD 2/23…Have emerald card can’t see any pending deposit…But when I look my up my Illinois return they sent my refund on the 17th just patiently waiting

Kacie
                                      @mge11pwda14

Still waiting myself….I’ll try to figure out the #

Keahna

Filed and accepted 2/10. WMR updated today with DDD of 2/23. There used to be a way to call BOFI directly and use their automated system to check pending deposits on your emerald card. You didn’t use the card number for it, you used the account number that is given in your direct deposit info. I don’t remember the number or what options to select and it’s driving me crazy! I have tried calling the numbers on their site and gone through all the options. No luck. I hope we all get our $$ before the 23rd!!

Em B

Same situation but no deposit yet. Not sure how to check for pending deposits.

Megean

I mmkay actually here to get the same awnser. I filed 1/23. Got accepted the same day. It finally updated today saying we’re all set and I should have my deposit sent on the 23rd. Is there anyway to see when, if and how long it takes from deposit sent to actually seeing it in my account?

Viewing 17 reply threads
                                        • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.