DDD 2/19,2/20,2/21

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous

I have a DDD of 2/21. If anyone has one of these DD can you post when you actually get your refund or if you got it early. I use netspend and I was hoping my refund would come early :) good luck everyone!

The topic ‘DDD 2/19,2/20,2/21’ is closed to new replies.

Viewing 11 replies - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous

Thats why I love Netspend! Getting paid early comes in handy! They don’t believe in holding your money. I hope we all get good news tonight or in morning!

Anonymous

I have a ddd for 2/22 to my netspend card…. No fees… I get my paycheck 2 days earlier on it… I’ll be glad if it comes on time at this point … This year refund journey had me pulling out hair !

Anonymous

@compwiz1202 yeah ur probably right. I get my paycheck 2 days early so I’m sure it will hit my card tomorrow

Anonymous

I would bet on it being early with Netspend if it has been consistently early the last few years. You can really only compare with the same bank/card. My DD always go in by 10PM the night before the DDD, both paycheck and federal refund the last few years.

Anonymous

DDD 2/21 I have direct deposit with Bank of America…..but have to pay SBBT (Turbo Tax) their fee also.

Anonymous

@lovelyladyleo9 I hope so too!! I need my lil change lol

Anonymous

DD 2/21 I have Netspend. I hope it comes tonight! It came early last 4years witj Netspend.

Anonymous

last year I got my refund 3 days early using netspend. it would be nice :)

Anonymous

I also have a DDD of 2/21 and bank with Chase. I have never received my refund any earlier than the day it was to be deposited. I usually see my money in my account around 3 am… So not really expecting it early. Just grateful to finally have a ddd since filing 1/31.

Anonymous

I also have a DD of 2/21. Bank with Chase. Really not expecting the refund till Wednesday/Thursday at midnight though.

Anonymous

I also have DD 02/21 will see if it come in on time

Viewing 11 replies - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘DDD 2/19,2/20,2/21’ is closed to new replies.