DDD 2/19,2/20,2/21

• This topic has 61 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Curly.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

I have a DDD of 2/21. If anyone has one of these DD can you post when you actually get your refund or if you got it early. I use netspend and I was hoping my refund would come early :) good luck everyone!

Viewing 59 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Curly

I filed on Feb. 1st and have a DDD of 2/22. I also had EIC.

However, my fiance filed the same day and did not have EIC and his federal tracking says his return has been delayed without any reason. WTF!

We’re kind of bummed because we have rent due on the 5th and we’re a bit broke due to an unforeseen incident and he was getting back two times our rent. I really hope his gets deposited before then or we are going to be eating butter noodles and mac and cheese all week!

josh

To all of those complaining about it taking so long on here who do not have children chill out…. I filed mine on 1/26 accepted it within the hour and wont get it till at least 2/27. yall are lucky to have it within a couple weeks.

LipGlassHoney
              @lipglasshoney

I have Chase and mine was posted about 2:11 A.M.

missypooh

I have a ddd of 2/21 an im expecting it on my chase liquid card.any body used this card before?

descored
                  @descored

My DDD is 2/20/14 I just checked my Netspend card and my refund has been deposited on 2/19/14. Those of you that have a 2/20/14 that look promising for others.

Glenya

OK MY DDD IS 2/20/14 NOTHING IN MY BANK AS OF YET I BANK WITH WELLS FARGO…. WMR WEBSITE STILL HAVE THE SAME INFO… HOPING TO GET MY REFUND TOMORROW :}

Shazbot

I filed my sisters taxes thru Turbo Tax. She go a DDD of 2-20-14 and had it on her NetSpend card at 9pm on 2-17-14

LipGlassHoney
                        @lipglasshoney

I bank with Chase and the only time that I get my refund early is when I put it on a NetSpend card or something like that. I just don’t like the fees associated with withdrawing it so I will gladly wait two extra days. I’m not going to die. lol My DDD is 2/21.

Anonymous

I have a ddd for 2/21… Which is crazy cause I see my post in this forum from last year and I had a ddd 2/22 and I got it 3 days early! Hopefully it’s a trend. And it’s coming to my Netspend card no fees.

deedee

I filed 2/5 accepted 2/5 approved 2/14 with a ddd of 2/21, I used hrblock online, and had fees taken out and it goes to my emerald card, anyine know the process? Like where does it go for the fees and maybe a link to check the status? Im hoping I get it early, like everyone else

NIA
                              @nia

*****UPDATE*** My boyfriend has his money, there is a INCOME TAX GOD!!! I filed his the 31st he was accepted the 1st (saturday) The WMR website didnt update until the following Thursday to say they have recevied them and it was being processed. Had that same msg since then. I was able to order his Transcripts Friday, and the WMR updated on Saturday with a due date Of the 20th… It posted tonight Thru Netspend!!….. Now ImSTILL waiting on mine, u know I have the INFAMOUS 1121 code…. I just wanted to give u guys the News!… Keep hope alive, bcuz I am… We’ve all cameSO far, Just a little while longer. I hope the stupid IRS gets their Shit in order, excuse my language, but Im MAD… I filed my taxes the 21st and was accepted on the 27, and STILL nothing o_0

irs.is.making.Keshonda.sic.2.her.stomach

Someone please help .. I rcvd my ddd 2/20…. I filed through turbotax with no fees. Will my refund go straight to my Citibank or go through sbbt…. I’m confused

MrsZ.

It should go straight to your bank.

Anonymous

Hello. First time I’ve efiled with accountant. Always used snail mail. Anyway..got my dd of 2/20 and using sbbt to have fee paid. What should I be expecting now? Thx

Anonymous

Oh yeah, I did notice this year it says ” is scheduled to be deposited “by” 2/21. I always thought it said in years past more of a “is scheduled to be deposited on 2/21.” So I am hoping that maybe it means that they will send it earlier if possible.

Anonymous

My DDD is 2/21. I bank with a regular hometown bank. I show nothing yet and can not call because they are closed today. I doubt I will see it early but I can hope…..Let you all know as soon as I hear something.

Anonymous

Arrived as scheduled, via BOA! No third bar on WMR yet.

Anonymous

@Ineedmyrefund, No news yet. Same DD (2/21) and using Walmart Money card. I think last year I saw it on time, around 10-11am the morning it was supposed to be here. When I see it ill check back.

Anonymous

SBBT has my refund as of this afternoon. Will see it deposit in the morning. Glad the wait is over :)

Anonymous

I use Walmart money card….does anyone know someone that has had their refund go on a walmart money card…my dd is suppose to be 02/21 so wanting to know what time somone else may have gotten theirs

Anonymous

My money showed up at SBBT this morning also. They sent it to Chase I hope it will credit overnight.

Anonymous

SBBT also has my refund for fees so I should be seeing my deposit overnight. Such a relief. Congrats everyone.

Anonymous

Have anyone with Wells Fargo received that dd with a ddd of 2/21 yet?

Anonymous

My money showed up at SBBT this morning. They sent it to Chase where it will credit overnight. Yaaay

cbagne
                                                          @cbagne

Republic Bank received my refund as of this morning and it says it has been sent to my bank. Nothing showing up in my bank account yet though….hoping later today but I am sure it will show up in the morning.

Anonymous

Repubic Bank just updated. My Netspend should be altering me anytime now!

MsTiff
                                                              @mrstiff

Hi everyone. I GOT my deposit this morning around 4am.My DD was today so it came on time

Anonymous

I have a DD of 2/21 & expecting a deposit to my Chase account. I called today and a rep told me they now have a tool to check ACH deposits and can see 2 days ahead but didn’t see a deposit in waiting.

Anonymous

Jus got my dd on my netspend card at 8:14 pm PST
                                                                  MY DDD was 2/22… 3 days early wooo!!

MsTiff
                                                                    @mrstiff

I checked with my bank this morning (BOA) and they see my deposit in “waiting” so it will probably be in my account in the morning which is my DDD

Anonymous

what is the irs offset hotline number?

Anonymous

I have a ddd of 2/21 just checked with my bank and they show pending deposits yet. Was hoping to get my refund early too. What is a net spend card?

Anonymous

Don’t know if I’ll get mine today, although I think not since it’s almost the cut off time for posting deposits to my account. I bank with NCSECU. Anyone who bank with NCSECU know if it usually comes early? I’m hoping, lol!

Congrats to those of you who got yours early. . . I’m just waiting around for ours. . .

Anonymous

My DDD was today and it was there first thing this morning :)

• #8844
                                                                            Anonymous

congrats to all that got early deposits. Have not received mine yet but really don’t expect to receive it early as I bank at Chase

• #8841
                                                                              Anonymous

I am awaiting 2/21 ddd. I bank with Chase and am having fees taken through sbbt. Will let y’all know when I see the deposit. good luck and congratulations to those of u wo got early deposits.

• #8836
                                                                                Anonymous

Nothing here. DD to BOA. Scheduled 02/21. Offset in the mix, but their hotline jibes with everything, including ddd.

• #8832
                                                                                  Anonymous

Got mine this morning about 9:00am pacific time.
                                                                                    DDD 2/21
                                                                                    Happy spending y’all. Make it count!!!

• #8809
                                                                                    Anonymous

Nothing here either but not anticipating it early. Congrats to all those with refunds in hand!

• #8806
                                                                                      cbagne
                                                                                        @cbagne

I have a DDD of 2/1 and I used TaxAct so I have to have my fees taken etc from Republic Bank so I’m guessing I won’t see anything early. As of this morning nothing on the RB website or my bank account.

• #8802
                                                                                        r4ch3l
                                                                                          @r4ch3l

Yay! Happy for you!! Still nothing in my Wells Fargo:/

• #8801
                                                                                          Anonymous

Thats a good question @cold in AK! Please let us know if your bar changed!

• #8795
                                                                                            Anonymous

Hi all! I too have a DDD of 2/21 that will go straight to my bank acct. I’m wondering if you LUCKY netspend folks’ wmr status changed, or if it still says the whole “Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank on February 21, 2013.” speil. :)Thanky!

• #8766
                                                                                              Anonymous

I filed with Liberty Tax service unfortunately, if anyone else did with DDD 20,21,22 please update when funds actually make it through the bank and liberty and get in hand, Thanks!

• #8763
                                                                                                Anonymous

Yah! For you both! Nothing here but I know it’s coming!

• #8759
                                                                                                  Anonymous

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Both of u!!! Seem like netspend is coming thru.!!!! Glad to hear woooo!!!

• #8758
                                                                                                    Anonymous

Jus got mines too via Netspend! 2/21 DDD

• #8757
                                                                                                      Anonymous

Just got my refund early!!!!DDD is 2/21…via netspend!!!! Woohoo!!!!!

• #8740
                                                                                                        r4ch3l
                                                                                                          @r4ch3l

2/21 with Wells Fargo. I’m not expecting it early tho

• #8737
                                                                                                          MsTiff
                                                                                                            @mrstiff

Hey everyone. I got a DDD of 2/21 as well, bank with BOA. I will let you know if it comes early. i am really hoping it does but as long as it comes

• #8735
                                                                                                            Anonymous

Thats why I love Netspend! Getting paid early comes in handy! They don’t believe in holding your money. I hope we all get good news tonight or in morning!

• #8734
                                                                                                              Anonymous

I have a ddd for 2/22 to my netspend card…. No fees… I get my paycheck 2 days earlier on it… I’ll be glad if it comes on time at this point … This year refund journey had me pulling out hair !

• #8732
                                                                                                                Anonymous

@compwiz1202 yeah ur probably right. I get my paycheck 2 days early so I’m sure it will hit my card tomorrow

• #8730
                                                                                                                  Anonymous

I would bet on it being early with Netspend if it has been consistently early the last few years. You can really only compare with the same bank/card. My DD always go in by 10PM the night before the DDD, both paycheck and federal refund the last few years.

• #8729
                                                                                                                    Anonymous

DDD 2/21 I have direct deposit with Bank of America…..but have to pay SBBT (Turbo Tax) their fee also.

• #8727
                                                                                                                      Anonymous

@lovelyladyleo9 I hope so too!! I need my lil change lol

• #8725
                                                                                                                        Anonymous

DD 2/21 I have Netspend. I hope it comes tonight! It came early last 4years witj Netspend.

• #8712
                                                                                                                          Anonymous

last year I got my refund 3 days early using netspend. it would be nice :)

• #8711
                                                                                                                            Anonymous

I also have a DDD of 2/21 and bank with Chase. I have never received my refund any earlier than the day it was to be deposited. I usually see my money in my account around 3 am… So not really expecting it early. Just grateful to finally have a ddd since filing 1/31.

• #8710
                                                                                                                              Anonymous

I also have a DD of 2/21. Bank with Chase. Really not expecting the refund till Wednesday/Thursday at midnight though.

• #8708
                                                                                                                                Anonymous

I also have DD 02/21 will see if it come in on time

Viewing 59 reply threads
                                                                                                                              • The topic ‘DDD 2/19,2/20,2/21’ is closed to new replies.