DDD 2/13, 2/14, 2/15 please post when you receive

Home Forums Archives Date Filed, Accepted and DD Dates Direct Deposit Date (DDD) DDD 2/13, 2/14, 2/15 please post when you receive

• This topic has 26 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Yollie.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

who did you file through?
      did you pay for fees upfront?
      what bank do you have?
      when is your ddd?
      when did you receive refund? (time and date)

i filed through turbo tax on 2/5, accepted 2/5, approved 2/9, irs gave me ddd of 2/14, now wmr says 2/15.
      i had fees deducted from refund, sbtpg still shows they haven’t gotten my refund yet, i have jpm chase via rushcard.
      no refund deposited yet.

Viewing 24 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Yollie

Used – Taxact
          Filed 1/16 accepted 1/16
          1 bar w/topic 152 til yesterday
          N
          Processing w/152 topic today
          R quest d return transcript today 2/23/16
          No DDD
          NO EIC;
          CCC & ADOPTION CREDIT CARRYOVER
          CHANGED JOBS MID YEAR
          SAME BANKS 3- accounts s
          Generally see in credit union account within 8 days
          If it’s post on tomorrow, it’s on track. Other bank holds Until release date

We shall see!

Anonymous

Where’s My Refund?

When does IRS accept tax returns in 2016
            The IRS will begin accepting and processing tax returns on January 19, 2016.

When Can You File Taxes in 2016?
            Most tax preparers will allow you to enter and submit your tax return beginning the week of January 4, 2016. You don’t need to wait for the IRS to start accepting tax returns to prepare, but you must have the proper forms and paperwork. Some forms are not available until mid January and some even later. When you submit your return before the IRS begins processing, it will sit in a “queue” and be held until the date that the IRS will officially accept tax returns. If you e-file early and it sits in queue, your return may be sent to the IRS early in a test batch. This has resulted in early direct deposits in the past, but also major glitches because it’s a test.

Where is the IRS Refund Cycle Chart?
            2016 Refund Cycle Chart
            The most recent tax refund cycle charts have already been published. The official IRS tax refund cycle chart has been eliminated and replaced with an IRS Information Guidelines for the Tax Preparation Community publication. However, various websites with refund calendars for the 2016 tax season (2015 tax year) have been updated with 2016 direct deposit and check mailing dates.

When to Expect My Refund?
            2015 IRS Refund Schedule Chart from The College Investor has been updated and estimates that early filers whose returns are accepted by February 7, 2015 can anticipate a tax refund direct deposit on February 20th, 2015. These refund cycle charts estimate deposit dates based on prior year trends.

Tax Topic 152 | Daily vs. Weekly | Talk to a Human at the IRS | FAQs
            H&R Block Online TaxAct TurboTax FreeTaxUSA.com E-file.com
            POST YOUR ACTUAL TAX REFUND EXPERIENCE HERE: This is a “user to user” site and the primary mode of support is peer-to-peer, meaning users helping other users. Admin and moderators are not always present or may not have answers to questions. Users becomes more informed when they are here often to read and comment. We call them Top Contributors. We are not a group of experts, merely taxpayers who have learned more than we ever wanted to know about taxes.
            Leave a Reply
            Logged in as Nelly Nevarez. Log out?

Post Comment

What Others Are Saying
            Search for:
            Search
            Comment navigation ← Older Comments
            Nelly Nevarez
            February 16, 2016 at 11:32 pm
            I was an early filer on the 12th of January accepted on the 19th approved 2 weeks later!!
            I am super frustrated my DDD was Feb 10th it was never deposited to my Netspend account, received a message on the 15th that there was a delay on my return and with that a 1121 code and that i had to call. I called this morning and i was told that my return had been sent to the bank but the IRS stopped it and took it back. Now i have a hold. Reason? none. All they told me was it was under review that i had to wait for a letter…time frame?? they could not give me any info. I asked if i was being audited the person told me NO but that it did not necessarily mean that it could not turn into an audit….ANYONE ELSE GOING THRU THIS??? Im about to have a nervous breakdown especially cause there is nothing different than last year

Anonymous

filed 2/6
              accepted 2/6
              2/11 wmr changed to processing with tax topic 152. I know its a generic code
              Able to order return transcripts 2/11
              Got dd on 2/12 for 2/15
              got dd this morning
              Just some info I had eic and a filing status change after 9 years. Good luck to everyone

Anonymous

Filed 2/6
                Ordered transcript 2/12
                Deposit date on 2/13
                Recieved 2/14 at 2:30 colorado time fees taken out sent to netspend card

jessie

i did mine tho express1040. was accepted that day and sent to dd on my birthday 2/12/14 to my netspend card. I call the card they said it post as soon as it’s released. I still as off today do not have my return.

Anonymous

check your account abby.

Usually that means its pending.

Anonymous

Same thing!

Anonymous

what does the automated say, abby?

Anonymous

Can someone tell me why yesterday I had a DDD of 2/15 and today wmr says the we received your tax info, we will provide you with more info when available…

Anonymous

filed with HR and block(had the fees taken out of refund)
                            I use a credit union
                            dd of 2/14 (given to me on sunday feb 10th, was able to order return and account transcripts)

Got federal and state this am, it probably would of been in there last night but I was too nervous to even checked. Hr and block rocked it.

Anonymous

Suppose tO get my refund tomorrow. Wmr took orange bar away and says we received your refund blah blah…does that mean it was deposited to my bank acct?

Anonymous

Got my deposit at nidnight, west coasr here, bofa

LipGlassHoney
                                  @lipglasshoney

DDD of 2/15 and it was deposited 2/13 by Chase

Anonymous

Filed witih turbo tax.
                                    I used free file so no fees.
                                    I had my funds sent to my school financial aid prepaid card.
                                    DDD is 2/14
                                    Received my funds 2/13 @ 11:08pm CST.

Anonymous

Also I used hr block.

Anonymous

I filed 1/30 accepted 1/31 filed hoh one dependent and eic. I also had an offset from money I owed the irs from two years ago. My refund was dd today 1/13,as scheduled.

skyiowa
                                          @skyiowa

Filed 2/1 with HRB
                                          Accepted 2/1
                                          DD was given on 2/8 for 2/13
                                          Received money at 3am today (2/13)! I bank with US Bank

Good luck to Everyone!

Anonymous

Filed 1/30
                                            Ordered transcript 2/9
                                            dd 2/13
                                            Money was in acct this morning

Anonymous

Dont go by the orange bar. I hear once they release your funds and send to bank, the orange bar goes away. Always check your bank first! I have a DDD the 15th. No fees taken out, paid them up front. I see they are pretty correct with giving out DDD and it actually being in the bank so looks like I get to go shopping Saturday! YAY!

Anonymous

Soppost to be sent out today but still showing approved & not sent

Anonymous

have a deposit date for tomorrow. (02/15) nothing showing pending yet in my BOA account. let u all know tomorrow!

Anonymous

Filed 1/30 with TT
                                                    Accepted 1/30
                                                    Ordered transcripts 2/9/13
                                                    DD was given 2 days later of 2/13/13
                                                    Paid fees upfront

Received money between 4-5am today (2/13)! I bank with Chase

GL Everyone!

MamaMack1101
                                                      @mamamack1101

Filed 1/26 through TT
                                                      Accepted 1/28
                                                      Processing until 2/9 then WMR showed DDD of 2/13
                                                      Did not pay fees upfront
                                                      I have PNC Bank
                                                      Received Deposit at 5am 2/13

Anonymous

Filed 2/6
                                                        Accepted 2/6
                                                        Ordered transcripts 2/12
                                                        DDD of 2/15

Anonymous

FYI – I had a DD date of 2/13. WMR still showed “Refund Approved” and i DID get my refund this morning. Hopefully the rest of you 2/13ers will too :)

Denton10
                                                            @denton10

filed 2/6
                                                            accepted by irs 2/6
                                                            able to order transcripts evening of 2/11
                                                            today WMR showed a dd of 2/15
                                                            checked my credit union and the deposit is pending for 2/15

Viewing 24 reply threads
                                                        • The topic ‘DDD 2/13, 2/14, 2/15 please post when you receive’ is closed to new replies.