Ddd 2/22 sbtpg turbocard

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Ddd 2/22 sbtpg turbocard

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by TaxFreeAsh.
  • Topic Starter
    waitingandwaiting

Last year i filed 1/31 accepted 2/1 filed with turbo tax (did my own) path messages for two weeks then recieved ddd for 2/24 on the prior Saturday 2/18 My actually deposit came 2/23 at 4:11pm and I used Netspend and had fees taken out. My sisters had hit at 3:11pm so I called since we always file the same day and they told me it would be released within the hour. Sbtpg didn’t update until that Wednesday for me. But their site says it doesn’t update until 1-2 days before your dd. That’s when they receive the notification.

This year i filed 1/25 accepted 1/29 according to irs. Recieved path message 2/3 the. Updated 2/17 to ddd of 2/22. The irs told me I could receive it by Tuesday but going by previous years I’m expecting by Wednesday afternoon. I am also having fees taken out. Be patient sbtpg doesn’t hold money. The irs is the one who waits to send the funds at the last minute. Sbtpg actually sends it sighing a couple hours of receiving it so if they send it Thursday that’s the day they got it. Not a spokesperson just use them a lot.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        TaxFreeAsh

I have used turbo tax the last 6 years, i have always gotten my deposit the day before DDD and once on DDD .

waitingandwaiting

Actually I work at a nursing home not for turbo tax or Netspend or green dot. But i can read and have common sense and am not being ungrateful that i at least have a deposit date. Even with that you’re still not happy

Kirst
              @skyrimgoddess

Great advertising -_-

Hey There

“The irs is the one who waits to send the funds at the last minute.”

You full of it. You do work for them.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.