Ddd 2/22 but no money

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Ddd 2/22 but no money

• This topic has 70 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Ghee.
  • Topic Starter
    Nicole

Did you have a ddd for today but didnt het any money?

Viewing 69 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Ghee
          @angrygirl24

Im in the review tie up my ddd is for 7/11/2018 I amended etc it was corrected got my ddd 7/7/2018 and its almost 7/13 and no refund the treasury say they don’t have it the irs constantly saying it was sent on 7/11 but nothing is on my card i have netspend btw its active the routing and account numbers match whats on my return i have no offsets I checked wth going on have anybody been through this please help i need my money like 5 months ago

Marquise

@Autmn thank you. I am praying for the rest of you all. Hope all is well. Just don’t give up hope it’s coming.

Autumn

@Marquise congrats!!!! Really happy for you. Always good to see one of us come out from under the struggle. Prayers for the rest of us. Hopefully these next 48hrs are good to us.

Marquise

My money JUST CAME. PRAISE THE LORD. DIDN’T THINK I COULD GET A DIRECT DEPOSIT ON A SUNDAY NIGHT. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE. SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR. JUST HOPE NEXT YEAR IS MUCH BETTER.

Marquise

Still waiting 2/22 DDD. IT’S NOW 2/25. Maybe tomorrow 2/26.😖 My refund is just sitting at my prepares bank in queue to be sent to me. She said they have until the 28th. I’ll just feel better when I have it in MY account. So stressed.😭

Marquise

@Toria you were right. It does now show the amount that was deducted. I KNEW something was up.

emily

@leah west,
                      DDD of 2/22. No money.

Filed with TaxAct. Was supposed to be deposited on Green Dot card. Called Green Dot today and found out that my refund was rejected because my husband is not on my account. We filed married jointly. Spent 2 hours on hold with TaxAct only to be given a number to Republic Bank which is the bank TaxAct uses. Phone number asks for ss #, put in ss # and recording just repeates over and over.

Who knows when my refund will be here. Car broke down yesterday and rent is due on the 1st, not able to be late at all. Better just start packing I guess.

SME EXCT SITUTION S OURS

Toria
                        @toria

Looks like WMR updated this morning if you had an offset or code it should show what’s left. Nothing but a one digit dollar amount for me 😭 See you all next year.

Marquise

@Tiredofwaiting that may not be true about the offsets. But an issue with the banks this year is definitely something that’s an issue and that’s slowing down returns. I have been on other forums, and I’ve seen people with the DDD date of 2/22 that didn’t get there’s say that their entire refund was snatched due to past obligations or their banks “claiming” that they hadn’t got it. Then I have seen people say the banks like to hold some to build interest as well. Don’t know how true it is. I was just making assumptions based off of other’s experiences who’s still waiting.

Marquise

@Melissa R I found out about the offset from my tax preparer. She said that I would get a letter from the IRS. Well it’s now 2/24 still no refund. Guess my prepare was right about me having to wait for 1-2 business days or until the 28th. Well at least I know I’m getting back something.

Melissa R

It’s 5:43 am and my direct deposit hit.. Good luck to the rest that are still waiting.

Tiredofwaiting

That is not true about the offsets. I had one last year, it did not slow down my refund. I absolutely do not have one this year. The IRS states that they sent my entire refund. The bank states that they did not receive.

Melissa R

@marquise

Where did you found out about the 500 deduction?

I’m still waiting for my refund DDD 2/22

Marquise

I meant to say if anybody with a 2/22 DDD and hasn’t received there refund AS OF TODAY clearly has an offset or some type issue with the bank.

Marquise

It’s now 7:48 p.m. and still no refund. Found out somebody took $500 of my refund that I owed. Don’t know to who!! My tax preparer said that she has received it in her bank but her bank is behind processing and they have until the 28th. This is by far THE WORSE tax year for me EVER. So I guess anybody with a 2/22 deposit date clearly has offsets. So now I literally have to wait over the weekend this is extremely stressing. I have been waiting and watched everyone around me slowly but surely get their full amounts early and late. I’ll update in a few days when I get mines.

Leah West

DDD of 2/22. No money.

Filed with TaxAct. Was supposed to be deposited on Green Dot card. Called Green Dot today and found out that my refund was rejected because my husband is not on my account. We filed married jointly. Spent 2 hours on hold with TaxAct only to be given a number to Republic Bank which is the bank TaxAct uses. Phone number asks for ss #, put in ss # and recording just repeates over and over.

Who knows when my refund will be here. Car broke down yesterday and rent is due on the 1st, not able to be late at all. Better just start packing I guess.

Bebe1

@Niessy Did you have a tt203 or 201 before or while showing approved?

How long did you have an refund sent status?

Call the offset line to see what it says…

Ro che lle

Niessy

Still nothing in my account. Yesterday it said sent to my account. I checked it earlier now it’s saying my refund was taken for an obligation I owed. However I don’t have anything such as child support or any other debts. So now I’m really freaking out. My bf hasn’t gotten his either. His still shows as sent. His bank states nothing has been sent.

Melissa R

Still waiting for my DDD of 2/22.. only thing to do since prep said that it’s been send to my acct… Just crazy all of this mess

Marquise

1:02 p.m. and still don’t have my money!. I’m so mad right now. I just give up. Guess I’ll have to wait the whole weekend and see about it Monday. 😭

Eric

IRS site says sent yesterday. Netspend doesn’t have it yet (Republic Tax Service). Nothing even pending! WTH? Worst tax season ever! A special thank you to all those who committed fraud and effed everything up for good folks.

Eric

IRS site says sent yesterday. Netspend doesn’t have it yet (Republic Tax Service). Nothing even pending! WTH? Worst tax season ever! A special thank you to all those who committed fraud and effed everything up for good folks.

Tiredofwaiting

My WMR updated last night to sent with full bars. My bank states they still having gotten anything. :(

Marquise

Almost 12:00 p.m. still haven’t received my money. I’m getting ready to cry.😭😭😭 It was sent yesterday but I still don’t have it. WHAT IS GOING ON??! I DON’T GET IT! Anybody else’s WMR says sent yesterday and called there bank and it’s still not there??

Melissa R

Someone in another post gave this number of IRS 1800-829-0582 ext 652 was told refund was sent to prep for fee deduction then had to deposit or cut check…

I called got same answer but my prep put my account info for a direct deposit, don’t know why they send my refund to her.. know I have to deal with this

Marquise

It’s 9:03 a.m. where I’m at DDD yesterday. Used NetSpend card and money is still not here WMR says refund sent but no pending deposits or money in my account. I AM LIVID.😠😡

Punter

My DDD was 2/22, IRS site updated to sent this morning but nothing sent to my Amex Bluebird. I guess a lot of us are having this issue.

Jess

ddd of 2/22 and still haven’t received the money. It’s 9:30am here and there are still no pending deposits for my bank account. I have never had an issue like this before

Toria
                                                                  @toria

Wmr updated to refund sent. I just checked my account and still nothing. My husbands refund dropped 3am on 2/22 walking around here on cloud nine 😡

Melissa R

I called my bank yesterday and was told that the direct deposit hits the account right away when is summit to them. Don’t know if it’s true or maybe its IRS issue or the system, since whole bunch of people got DDD for 2/22 guess can’t keep up or system is slow or something

But im still here hoping it deposits some time today and not until next week 😏

Marquise

Guess too many people had 2/22 DDD. I can’t call my bank until 8:00 a.m. This is so frustrating.

cherie

i just called emerald card and they said they didnt have it and that the irs never sent it yet the irs says they sent it yesterday

• #4229981
                                                                        kev

I’m still waiting myself. I had a DDD of 2/22 but nothing yet. I can’t call my bank until 9 am even.

• #4229964
                                                                          Marquise

Just checked WMR 5:51 a.m. where I’m at. Now it says my DD was sent yesterday but it’s still not in my account. Maybe it will be there soon.

• #4229946
                                                                            Melissa R

Sorry I mean 11:30pm

• #4229943
                                                                              Melissa R

5:14 am no deposit and WMR updated since 11:30 am last night to sent but still no money… Any one else got deposit

• #4229927
                                                                                Need my money
                                                                                  @bonna

I just checked my deposit just touched down thank the stars.. See yah next year..

• #4229912
                                                                                  Niessy

I’m really tripping out. This is the first year it’s late. Both mine and my bf didn’t get our deposits (different banks) both of us had the same ddd for 2/22 and nothing. Idk if it’s because of President’s day?

• #4229897
                                                                                    Brenda

Decided to check WMR one last time at midnight status has changed to sent but still not showing on Netspend card. 2-22 is now 2-23 😖

• #4229896
                                                                                      Eric

Finally see that the IRS updated my status to “Sent”, but less than an hour from being late, however, the money doesn’t show received at Republic Bank Tax Service that is supposed to take their fees, then post it to my Netspend card. So, hopefully it will be accessible by morning. Hang in there folks! It’s coming!

• #4229891
                                                                                        Marquise

Another hour still nothing. 11:30 p.m. where I’m at. DDD set for today. 2/22 is almost over in 30 minutes.! Where’s my money??!! Going to bed for real now. Hopefully tomorrow. I’ll keep everyone updated.

• #4229890
                                                                                          Need my money
                                                                                            @bonna

I also have a ddd of 2/22/18 and I still at 12:23am. I still have nothing was approved sbtpg took fees the whole 9 what’s really good with this anyone can shed a light on this😩😩😩

• #4229879
                                                                                            Lorenzo

My ddd was for today and my money was deposited last night around 9pm. I have a local bank that I’ve had for over 10 years. WMR still hasn’t updated and I haven’t gotten email from hrb saying money had been deposited, I happened to check my balance and realized the money had be deposited

• #4229878
                                                                                              Marquise

Hopefully you guys will update when you receive yours. I still haven’t got mines. Guess I’ll just go to bed. Hopefully in the a.m. I’ll have the text alert that my deposit dropped. Good luck to you all have a great and safe filing season.

• #4229876
                                                                                                Marquise

Been waiting ALL DAY. DDD date today 2/22/18 WMR still says refund approved, both of my sisters were scheduled to receive there’s today as well. One got hers at 11:00 p.m. last night, the other JUST got hers about an hour ago and I’m STILL WAITING. I also have a NetSpend card. Exceeded my limit on WMR to check my status so IDK.😖 It’s 10:24 p.m. where I’m at. Midwest.

• #4229875
                                                                                                  Mike

Nothing but I know why, wife and I got married so Greendot will reject it since her last name on the card is different than taxes usually 3-4 days paper check goodthing for my job

• #4229846
                                                                                                    Tiredofwaiting

still nothing here 8:23pm

• #4229834
                                                                                                      Melissa R

Please update if y’all received DD by midnight or tomorrow… I’m too waiting for mine and haven’t got nothing yet.. 9:02 pm

• #4229747
                                                                                                        Brenda

I used TT and my own Netspend card was accepted on 1/29 with ddd of 2-22-18 and its almost 6 pm and NADA. I best be seein’ some dead presidents here real soon !!!! #brokeAF

• #4229744
                                                                                                          Leah West

Ddd of 2/22, no deposit yet.

I’m thinking it’s because Presidents Day was Monday so we won’t get them until tomorrow.

• #4229741
                                                                                                            Mike

Nothing for anyone I know with a 2/22

• #4229739
                                                                                                              Georgia Johnson

My dad was for today too 2/22 And still nothing. It’s 3:23 here hoping I get it today!

• #4229493
                                                                                                                Me3

Ummm yes. Wth. Im with us bank unfortunately

• #4229495
                                                                                                                  Me3

Ummm yes. Im with us bank unfortunately

• #4229517
                                                                                                                    sarah baker

I live in upstate ny and nothing was suuposed to pay my light bill due to shut off notice first year this has happened

• #4229496
                                                                                                                      Tiredofwatiting

Nothing here. sbtpg isn’t even showing that they rec. funds yet.

• #4229479
                                                                                                                        Mary

If your due date was 222 you will be receiving your refunds today they’re taking care of everybody and wave they’ve been releasing funds too many to 222s since midnight I stayed awake through the night watching this happen there were those that were getting their refunds at 12 midnight then at 2:30 300 then at 4 a.m. and then another wave came and I received mine at 6 a.m. there were those that are receiving it at 8 a.m. as for me path act Emerald card holder with fees taken out and where’s my refund never updated even though the deposit was on my Emerald Card.

• #4229458
                                                                                                                          Keiz

i e-filed 1/30 and my co-worker filed the same day as me with the exact same tax rep. he JUST received his refund. im still waiting. my DDD is 2/22

• #4229417
                                                                                                                            TTcardscomeon

Smh this is crazy what are they gonna hold it until one minute before midnight wtf

• #4229370
                                                                                                                              Trav

TurboTax got my refund about 9:15 a.m. Nothing was on there at 4 a.m. And the where’s my refund site has not updated using the TurboTax card good luck to everyone who has waiting

• #4229362
                                                                                                                                Jeremy

Had mine pending in my account for today, then it just disappeared. Bank does not know what happened to it, says they will keep a lookout. It’s a real crappy day

• #4229343
                                                                                                                                  Autumn

H&r Emerald card and nothing. I filed 1/25. 10:30am here in GA

• #4229321
                                                                                                                                    Eric

DDD 222 but nothing as of yet. Checked Republic taxpayer site and they haven’t received my refund yet, so of course not on my netspend card. I must be one of the last batches. If it’s not even sent to the bank yet where they will take out their fees. I’m not too confident I will get it BY the 22nd as I should. If so, It’s gonna be late this afternoon at best. The waiting game this year has sucked.

• #4229298
                                                                                                                                      Katie

Emerald card and nothing. I call and it says I’m supposed to but nada there.

• #4229294
                                                                                                                                        cherie

i have the H&R block emerald card still nothing and their website keeps messing up.

• #4229293
                                                                                                                                          Pinky

no money yet ddd 2/22.. bank with chase..

• #4229282
                                                                                                                                            cherie

apparently people are still receiving right now. some guy just posted that he just got his

• #4229281
                                                                                                                                              Amy

Do you think we will still get our money today?

• #4229274
                                                                                                                                                richie

same here checked sbtpg still 0.00 recieved

• #4229270
                                                                                                                                                  cherie

yes still waiting and checking.

Viewing 69 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.