DDD 2/16/18

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season DDD 2/16/18

• Topic Starter
    Mike V
      @valeckm96

WMR updated this morning, says “your return will be deposited by 2/16/18, if it is not deposited by 2/22/18 you may call the IRS.” Does anyone know if I’ll get my return before or on the 16th? Or does it mean I’ll have it by the 22nd?

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Mike V
          @valeckm96

@Christina I filed and was accepted February 1st

CHRISTINA

@Mike
            When did u file?

Dawnn

I’ve a friend who filed after me with EIC and CTC. She got her refund this morning.

I filed 2/1 and accepted same day. She filed 2/3 and got her federal today. She said her where’s my refund never updated or anything. She said she got notified by H&R Block.

momjess
                @momjess

Ugh….on the ddd not red* I need to spellcheck.

momjess
                  @momjess

Depends on your bank. Years ago I banked woth Woodforest and they made funds available 1-2 days before the date wmr had for my ddd. I now use Suntrust and they don’t release the funds to me until the exact date WMR states.
                  Most banks release on the red, few lucky ones release early and i haven’t heard of too many that deposit late.

Mike V
                    @valeckm96

@Unicorn Kisses I’m getting it deposited in my traditional bank, and also no I did not owe any fees I did mine on TurboTax. Did you get yours deposited in your bank too?

Robin

Do u have either credits?

@Mike V – it depends…are you having it deposited on a pre-paid card such as Netspend or a traditional bank? My refund hit a day before the DDD on WMR and didn’t update (even after I got my refund) for 2 additional days.

Also, do you owe any fees FROM your refund for processing through someone like Turbo Tax?

B-rad

Do you have EIC or actc

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.