DDD 2/14

• This topic has 72 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by 😐.
  • Topic Starter
    😐

For the ones who have a DDD OF 2/14
      do you see any pending deposit already because this is my first year using a netspend card and i was wondering am i really going to get it 2 days before ?

Viewing 71 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        😐

Alright now i’m pissed the f*ck off .
          People who claimed credits have got their deposit and haven’t even updated…..
          i updated to 3 bars on WMR and nothing
          i called the prepaid paypal customer service and they see nothing . i got 2 nice people from the IRS that said i can’t do anything until the 20th…. wtf man….

Autum

@mike it seems to be a problem….I’m seeing it a lot with the 2/14 deposits

Autum

@matt we called the irs…they said if we don’t have it by the 19th to call back…it’s so frustrating…

Matt

@Unicorn Kisses Yes i have and she hasn’t seen anything as this before, I’ll call the IRS tomorrow then, Do you have a direct number i can call

@Matt – oh mannnnn! I sure was hoping that 12:01 would hit and you’d see it. If it were ME I’d probably call unless your bank can tell you or see something on the back end. Have you spoken to your CPA – has he/she seen this before?

Matt

@Autum Can you please update me whenever he see’s it today or tomorrow, If you want my number to text i can provide or on here

Autum

@matt… my boyfriends ddd was for the 14th also, we still haven’t received it…he had an offset so that could be the hold up but still…you aren’t alone

Matt

@Unicorn Kisses still the same, she hasn’t seen it yet and the bank says there is nothing pending on her account. What do we do

@matt – what is the status??? Did you wife get the refund???

😐

Update :: WMR updated to “Refund Sent” but i haven’t received it . but it’s good news that they updated before they sent it . so i’m happy.

😐

As of feb 14 5:19 i still have yet to receive my deposit . and i see a handful of people who file with TT are having this problem with their deposit via facebook

Matt

Thank you @Unicorn Kisses I’ll let you know what the outcome is tomorrow if she finally got it

@Matt – I wouldn’t worry until 12:01 02/15. It truly simply may be back end ACH processing holding it up…it may also depend in PST, CST or EST…I’m just trying to be optimistic for ya buddy!

Matt

@Unicorn Kisses she has not yet seen the refund, We are worried on what happened.

@Matt – I got nothin’ then :o( Has she gotten the refund yet???

Matt

@Unicorn Kisses we filed using our CPA and we also filed separately

@Matt – how did you guys file? Did you have any fees you had to pay and maybe had them w/held from your refund? Making a pit stop to an intermediary bank can make a big difference…

I’m just thinking of all scenarios I’ve been in…

Matt

@Unicorn Kisses Nothing is shown as pending, she is really pissed right now, there is nothing coming in from the bank, her DD is today

@Matt – do you see anything pending? It may be (which has been my experience in the past) that due to ACH regs, the funds may be ‘clearing’ and you won’t have access til tomorrow. That’s what happened to me when I used a traditional bank (US Bank) a few years back. It showed the deposit as pending on my scheduled DDD but I couldn’t touch them until it went thru the ACH system.

Matt

My wife is a 2/14 DD and she has not received her refunds yet in her Security Bank of Southwest account,

There is nothing pending either. is this suppose to be a delay from the bank?

Is anyone going through this too?

😐

now i’m starting to worry.. i will never use prepaid paypal mastercard ever again in life ! they slow ass

SNM
                                        @snm96

Filed: 1/26
                                        Approved: 2/10
                                        DDD: 2/14
                                        Funds were received this morning! (Wells Fargo)

This was the longest time I’ve ever waited for a return, glad the wait is finally over!

KennyE

My vacation money is here!!! Finally!!! Thanks guys!

Trask25
                                            @bluediamond325

Return posted this morning at Huntington Bank. Good luck all. See ya next year.

Cheryl F.

Mine posted during the night. Good Luck Everyone.

😐

😅 i think i’m going to go crazy….. i still haven’t received mine…… i still have later on today tho…

Mae

Mine posted 🙌🏽🙌🏽 good luck everyone

Mae

Same here, I’m still waiting. Hopefully it will deposit later tonight

KennyE

Lucky you! nothing here 🙁

Money now

Net spend in account see yall next year 😍

😐

same here @kennye

KennyE

Nothing for me yet :( , DDD 2/14 Simple Return using Prepaid card.

Teetee

To the people that rcvd dd today congrats. I just had a question did any of you have paths and how did you find out your ddd date? I filed 1/23 with a process date of 2/12 on my transcript. I’m just hoping for a deposit soon.

Teetee

To the people that rcvd dd today congrats. I just had a question did any of you have paths and how did you find out your ddd date? I filed 1/23 with a process date of 2/12 on my transcript. I’m just hoping for a deposit soon.

Teetee

To the people that rcvd dd today congrats. I just had a question did any of you have paths and how did you find out your dad date? I filed 1/23 with a process date of 2/12 on my transcript. I’m just hoping for a deposit soon.

Mo

DDD FEB 14 it hit Santa Barbara bank this morning but no deposit into my 5/3 bank account. Tommorow hopefully. Good luck everyone

Kslay

Netspend deposit today 4:36.

DD 2/14/18.

sweety811

Dd 2/14 my deposit just showed up on my green dot card sometime around 5pm. Good luck everyone!

• #4215990
                                                                        Jb

Update

Refund hit my bank acct this afternoon! :)

Original DDD 2/14

• #4215938
                                                                          VJ

@Blondie, Mine too. My credit union is DCU, whats yours?
                                                                            Filed & Received by IRS 1/31
                                                                            DDD: 2/14
                                                                            Deposit in Credit union a/c 2/13

• #4215923
                                                                            Cheryl F.

Still waiting here as well. So much for Walmart Money Card promoting receiving up to two days in advance. I do get my paychecks two days in advance. Usually the deposit is on Wednesday at around 4:45 p.m. to 5 p.m. instead of Fridays. So frustrating. Good Luck Everyone.

• #4215916
                                                                              😐

still waiting over here…

• #4215870
                                                                                Lance lance lance lance

CONGRATS to the early folks still nothing here on my end DDD 2/14

• #4215864
                                                                                  Kibbles
                                                                                    @kibbles

@Blondie
                                                                                    I have noticed that the WMR website has updated days after the refund was issued, in previous years.

• #4215850
                                                                                    Blondie
                                                                                      @blondie3771

Mine posted at my credit union a few minutes ago!
                                                                                      WMR still not showing it’s even been released.

• #4215659
                                                                                      James,downs

Filed 1/28
                                                                                        2 kids
                                                                                        DDD- 02/16/18

• #4215629
                                                                                        Cheryl F.

any early deposits?

• #4215311
                                                                                          Blondie
                                                                                            @blondie3771

Filed with TT 1/29
                                                                                            Fees not paid upfront to TT
                                                                                            Accepted 1/29
                                                                                            Simple return
                                                                                            DDD 2/14
                                                                                            WMR still reflecting only 2 bars

• #4215301
                                                                                            Jb

UPDATE…

Sbtpg rcv’d my refund. Thanks @bluedimond35 on the bank time.

Hopefully it will post to my acct tomorrow.

• #4215243
                                                                                              whats up

Update. My wife was right I am an idiot because she just checked the bank and it was deposited. Good luck all. I would think that anyone with a DDD of 2/14 will see it by then.

• #4215220
                                                                                                Choose_Username

2/14 ddd nothing pending in regions bank acct

• #4215209
                                                                                                  Ko

Sbtpg received my refund! Let’s see when it hits BOA

• #4215200
                                                                                                    Cheryl F.

still nothing on my Walmart Money Card. Hoping it hits today.

• #4215149
                                                                                                      whats up

Guess what I woke up this morning expecting Nothing, and when I checked my account there it said “Nothing”. I swear I’m physic but, my wife she just thinks I’m an idiot. I guess I showed her.

• #4215107
                                                                                                        Trask25
                                                                                                          @bluediamond325

…..Sbtpg.com updates on the West Coast schedule… if you live on the East Coast, check again between 10 and 11am EST. I am waiting for mine to come thru SBTPG as well and have my fingers crossed… its only 4:35am there right now….

• #4215059
                                                                                                          Staceyx

Update it’s showing as pending in my bank. I have pnc

• #4215039
                                                                                                            Jb

Nothing this morning..no pending/rcv’d showing on sbtpg.com

Filed via turbo tax, 1/30
                                                                                                              Accepted 1/31
                                                                                                              WMR states approved and DDD by 2/14
                                                                                                              bank w/ Members 1st CU

• #4215007
                                                                                                              Staceyx

Nothing yet. I have pnc bank. Nothing showing as pending

• #4214971
                                                                                                                Shelly Lastella

My refund was deposited on a Rush card!

• #4214926
                                                                                                                  Winter

bluediamond325 – I have them as well and have never gotten info out of them lol! My deposit came between 4-6 am on my DDD the last 2 years. They showed no record of it until it hit.

• #4214913
                                                                                                                    😐

nothing today , maybe tomorrow

• #4214573
                                                                                                                      Cheryl F.

has anyone seen any early deposits on prepaid card for DDD 2/14?

• #4214429
                                                                                                                        Trask25
                                                                                                                          @bluediamond325

I have Huntington Bank… apparently Huntington says that they can’t see “pending deposits,” uhhh huh I almost believe that. Anyone know how to weasel information out of Huntington Bank to confirm a pending deposit????

• #4214394
                                                                                                                          Alex S.

DDD is 2/14 going to a turbo tax card. Nothing yet. No fees paid, free filing.

• #4214269
                                                                                                                            Blondie
                                                                                                                              @blondie3771

Filed with TT 1/29
                                                                                                                              Accepted 1/29
                                                                                                                              Simple return
                                                                                                                              Finally got a DDD 2/14
                                                                                                                              Fees not paid upfront to TT
                                                                                                                              No notification from my credit union, yet

• #4214254
                                                                                                                              Cheryl F.

DDD 2/14 with Walmart Money Card… Nothing yet. Hope it hits today. My regular paycheck is on Friday’s and I always get my direct deposit on Wednesday around 4:30 to 5 p.m. Central Time. Come on with it. :)

• #4214242
                                                                                                                                whats up

DDD of 2/14 TT. I bank with Fidelity. Nothing yet.

• #4214216
                                                                                                                                  SNM
                                                                                                                                    @snm96

No deposit for me yet :( DDD 2/14

@Shelly
                                                                                                                                    Lastella who do you bank with?

• #4214140
                                                                                                                                    Jorrie

We have a ddd of 2/14 and it’s going to the TurboTax card but we have no pending deposit

• #4214074
                                                                                                                                      Delora

I paid my fees upfront with TT and had a mysterious deposit of $1.36 today with PNC my DDD is also 2/14 wondering if it was a test deposit

• #4213772
                                                                                                                                        Shelly Lastella

I filed on 1/23, Accepted on 2/24, no EIC etc. I sat at one bar until 2/10. Then had Two bars with a DD of Feb. 14th.. So I checked my card yesterday, the 10th and my DD had already been posted on Feb 9th! 4 days early! I also Checked my sons on the 10th which was accepted on 2/6. And it has been already approved, two bars!

• #4213755
                                                                                                                                          jerseygirl02

If you paid your fees upfront,you should be getting your deposit sometime today.

Viewing 71 reply threads
                                                                                                                                        • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.