dd 2/13

• This topic has 34 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

Filed 1/28
      Hrb
      accepted 1/31
      No 8863
      Wmr states still.processing .
      called irs to get deposit date
      was able to order both transcripts 2-7
      Money going on emerald card

Viewing 33 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Anonymous

I got mine on the 13 as planned at around 2 AM

Anonymous

My I refund ws in my bank when I woke up today

Anonymous

FYI – I had a DD date of 2/13. WMR still showed “Refund Approved” and i DID get my refund this morning. Hopefully the rest of you 2/13ers will too :)

Anonymous

My refund is in the bank today! So my DDD was correct!

Anonymous

Congrats !!

Anonymous

Mine was in there when I woke up

Anonymous

I had a DD of the 13 Feb

Nothing in my account as of this morn ):

skyiowa
                        @skyiowa

$$$ is in!!! Showed up at 3AM
                        Good luck to all!

skyiowa
                          @skyiowa

One day to go- anyone get an early deposit? Please post when you get the $$$

skyiowa
                            @skyiowa

Yeah, that happens when banks update systems between business days…

Anonymous

Something weird is going on!! Now my deposit doesn’t even show as pending in my account. WTF!??

Anonymous

I had dd of 2/13 and bank will release tomorrow night…

Anonymous

I have dd of 2/13. I called suntrust, and they show my refund as a pending deposit that they received today. she said that they cannot post it prior to the release date on the dd. the release date is 2/13, so she said it will be in my account tomorrow night. this is probably the case for all suntrust customers, unless your dd is on a Monday – then they’d post Friday night because of the weekend….

Anonymous

Efiled 01/30
                                    IRS accepted 01/31
                                    Processing hell until…. 2/8
                                    Ordered transcripts 2/9
                                    WMR updated to DD of 2/13
                                    Fees taken out goes to Republic Bank then my Acct.
                                    Nothing at republic bank as of today.
                                    My?is will republic get money on 2/13 or will it be my Acct?
                                    Ive used republic for many yrs and never had a problem with deposit.
                                    Also I’m in SC so any one in SC received state refund?

Anonymous

Filed 1/29
                                      Accepted 1/30
                                      HRB
                                      Able to order transcripts 2/8
                                      WMR updated to DDD 2/13 on 2/9
                                      Going to Pinnacle (A local bank)
                                      Fees taken out

Anonymous

I see my 02.13 DDD pending in my account already. I’ll be damned if they hold it for 2 days.

skyiowa
                                          @skyiowa

Click home -read comments

Anonymous

Where’s the main page????

skyiowa
                                              @skyiowa

Some people with a 2/13 dd are posting on the main page they got it tonight through netspend! Congrats!

Anonymous

Filed: 1/30
                                                Accepted: 1/30
                                                Ordered transcripts on 2/7
                                                Got DDD of 2/13 on the 8th!
                                                Bank with Wings FCU

skyiowa
                                                  @skyiowa

I’m at US Bank and my friend who works there said that for dd 2/13 it will go in midnight between 2/12 and 2/13!!!

Anonymous

Able to order transcripts 2/7
                                                    Given ddd 2/13/2013 on the 8th
                                                    Filed the 30th and was received on 31st
                                                    I bank with Bank Of America
                                                    Will post soon as I get it…

Anonymous

Filed and accepted 01.30
                                                      DD 02.13

Took wayyy too long this year. Next year I’ll use someone other than Turbo Tax.
                                                      Hopefully I’ll get a DD tonight or by tmw morning, the 11th.
                                                      I’ll report back when I get DD, I have a credit union so hopefully they won’t hold it forever.

Anonymous

Filed and accepted 01/31
                                                        Processing till the morning of 02/09 went to approved DD 02/13
                                                        Filed Through HRB – Direct Deposit to BB&T
                                                        Waiting for funds :-)

Post if you recieve funds before Wednesday!!

Anonymous

Filed and accepted 01/31
                                                          Processing till the morning of 02/09 went to approved DD 02/13
                                                          Filed Through HRB – Direct Deposit to BB&T
                                                          Waiting for funds :-)

Post if you recieve funds before Wednesday!!

Anonymous

Filed 4 returns 2 on 2/4 accepted 1 on 2/4 other pending for education credits, other 2 on 2/5 accepted 2/5. All accepted was able to order transcript 2/8. 2/9 dd of 2/13 on all :)

Anonymous

FILED: 1/29
                                                              ACCEPT: 1/29 (IRS said 1/30)
                                                              FEES TAKEN OUT OF REFUND
                                                              ABLE TO ORDER TRANSCRIPTS ON: 2/8
                                                              GOT DDD ON: 2/9 for 2/13

Anonymous

Please post when you receive your refund.

Anonymous

Filed 1/30 processed to 2/9 (9:00 am) checked at 12:30pm ddd for 2/13.

Anonymous

Filed 1/30 with TT
                                                                    Paid fees up front
                                                                    Accepted 1/31
                                                                    Able to order transcripts 2/8
                                                                    On 2/9, got ddd of 2/13
                                                                    Bank with Wells Fargo

Anonymous

File 1/31 with TT
                                                                      Accepted 1/31
                                                                      Ordered transcripts on 2/7
                                                                      Woke up this am with DD of 2/13
                                                                      Bank is Chase

Anonymous

Filed 1/31
                                                                        Accepted 2/1
                                                                        Ordered transcript on 2/8
                                                                        Finally on 2/9 given dd of 2/13!
                                                                        dd going to Suntrust.
                                                                        Anyone think we will get it early??

Anonymous

Filed 1/28
                                                                          Accepted 1/30
                                                                          Able to order transcript 2/8
                                                                          dd 2/13

skyiowa
                                                                            @skyiowa

Filed 2/1
                                                                            HRB
                                                                            accepted 2/1
                                                                            No 8863
                                                                            WMR updated to show dd on 2/9

Viewing 33 reply threads
                                                                        • The topic ‘dd 2/13’ is closed to new replies.