Cycle dates

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Cycle dates

• This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Jomaa.
  • Topic Starter
    Mrs Turner

What is 20180503 what does it mean I’m so lost

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jomaa

@skittlez your welcome

Skittlez

@Jamaa thanks for the response. Yes it helps alot.

Skittlez

@Christina this was answered for you in the other thread but I will still explain here. It mean you are a weekly because your number ends with a 5 which is Thursday. Your return was processed the 6th week of 2018 on the 5th day (2018 06 05).
              Path means we are claiming actc or eic and we have to wait to be refunded some time after the 15th. Check where’s my refund website on the 17th for your update.

Jomaa

I was a weekly now I am a daily @skittlez hope this helps

Jomaa

@skittles yes it can be earlier last year my cycle changed to an earlier date Than what I would normally update and receive my return

Christina

I have a cycle date of 20180605 I filed on 2/1 and accepted 2/1. No 846 code but I can see all my 2017 transcripts. Since 2/10 I have had the PATH msg. Can someone tell me what this all means?

Skittlez

I have a question. When the cycle date changes can it change to an earlier date or is it always later?

Mrs Turner

Oh ok thanks you guys

Beth

@Mrs Turner that is the date you posted to the master file. Once you process with a 846 refund issued code your cycle date will update. You add 4 days to it & that will be the date you get your direct deposit.

Admin
                          Kimikaze
                            @kimikaze

It translates to January 30, 2018

https://igotmyrefund.com/forums/topic/cycle-date-mean/

Viewing 9 reply threads
                        • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.