Cycle 20180405 with Processing date of 2/12/18

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Cycle 20180405 with Processing date of 2/12/18

• Topic Starter
    WaitingInOH

Hello! I am able to view transcripts online. I have a cycle of 20180405 and a processing date of 2/12/18, code 150. I have the PATH ACT message like everyone else. What does this mean? Will it be processed 2/12 with a DDD a few days after that?

Viewing 30 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        kenya
          @jadh1996

How do you determine your cycle? I am not sure what that means….

Steven

My cycle is 20180605
            Processing date Feb 26
            What dose it mean

Crystal

@Funnaymonay

Received the same information. Did you get an update with a ddd this morning?

WaitingInOH

I checked my transcripts this morning and there was no DDD, but when I just checked a few mins ago the 846 code is there with a DDD of 2/22/18!

smbattle

I have the same cycle and processing info as you, and checked my transcripts this morning and have a ddd of 02/22/2018

MsMcShan

I also had a processing cycle of 20180405…

MsMcShan

GOOOOD MORNING EVERYONE.. JUST CHECKED MY TRANSCRIPT AND I HAVE A REFUND DEPOSIT DATE OF 02/22/18.. YIPEEEEEEEE IT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT FRIDAY

Lindacox000
                        @lindacox

I filed jan5 the h and r block was accepted the 17 the processed Feb 12 cycle 05 what be my DDD thank u

Funnaymonay

@brettany
                          I also was accepted on 01/25. Yoh may want to check it today..mine updated the processing date this morning to 02/19/2018. It wasn’t there yesterday and I have cyccle code 20180505.

Cafeazucartx
                            @rtbartonie

Hello All!

I too share the same process date and cycle code. this should be fun. (Filing my taxes every year, knowing the process and how it works, somehow,it still doesn’t keep me from acting like a crazed lunatic, checking WMR and SSA.gov and Transcripts like a crack head….. oh well,)

filed 1/19
                            accepted 1/20
                            path update 2/1
                            per transcript processed by date 2/12/18
                            Cycle code 20180405
                            I have EIC and ACTC!

Let the horrifying fun begin. :)

nessa0321

My processing date is 02/12/2018 with code 20180405 check my transcripts and wmr and nothing has changes still shows path act message does anyone know when its gonna change ?

Brettany

I got my return transcript yesterday with a cycle date of 20180505 but no processing date? I did my taxes on 1/24 was accepted 1/25 was on 1 bar until 2/3 now have the Path Message I’m confused why don’t I have a processing date?

Shygirl80

What does cycle 2018050 mean

lance

@mrg do you have eic or actc?

mrg

I have notice issued and then I have a new refund amount and a cycle code of

and it says 2/26/2018 by my code 971

ASHLEY

WHAT IS THE DD FOR CYCLE CODE: 20180605

Skittlez

@Donna if that is your ddd you will get it on or before that date depending on your bank. Most of the time it happens early

Skittlez

Any cycle date with an 05 at the end is a weekly. All others are dailies. Just because your processing date is the 12th or 19th it doesn’t mean that’s hen your refund will be. You will have a newly updated transcript with an 846 code and a ddd for sometime plus around that date which could be sooner or later by a few days. My last year date was Feb 20th with refund ddd of the 22nd. Anybody with PATH will not receive a refund before the 15th. Hope that makes sense.

Sammie

I have a processing date of 02-12-2018 cycle 20180405 from previous years i’ve received my refund either on a wednesday or thursday does that mean I am a daily? Im hoping for an update tomorrow :(

Confused

Oh got it thanks! I have the path message on WMR but not the 846 code on the transcripts wonder when they update them. I’ll just keep logging in and checking 😂

Admin
                                                Kimikaze
                                                  @kimikaze

Your transcript must have the 846 Refund Overpayment (release) code in order to use your cycle date to figure out your DDD.

https://igotmyrefund.com/forums/topic/cycle-date-mean/

Confused

My transcripts have a processed day of February 19th and my cycle code is 20180503 does that mean I am daily but won’t receive my refund until after the February 22nd??

Donna

If my ddd is feb 12 will I get it on that day ?

Sarah

It’s funny I thought the transcript thing is full of…..but it makes sense last years I was cycle 05052017 processing date of 02/20/2017, my DDD was 02/23/2017. I got my refund 02/22/2017 at 11pm. This year, I ordered my transcripts 5 minutes ago. It says 04/05/2018 processing date of 02/12/2018. If I add 3 days to that, it’s 02/15/2018, the date they said they would hold refunds till. I’m really shocked. Maybe it’s a coincidence. I’m a tax preparer and never used transcripts to see a DDD. I guess we will see. Very interesting though.

Fantasia

On you”Account Transcript” on the very bottom of the page is says “Refund issued” that date is the date is will be deposited. its the second to last line on the transcript. Mine says 2/14 (im weekly), last years it said 2/8 and thats the day it was deposited.

KB

@Chu ours are exactly the same.

Chu

Makes sense, last year I had a
                                                              Cycle code : 20170405
                                                              Processing date : 2-13-17
                                                              I got my deposit 2-23-2017

This year
                                                              Cycle code 20180405
                                                              Processing date : 2-12-2018

Thanks @veronica Deleon

Ariann

My cycle code is 20180603
                                                                Processing date: February 26, 2018

What exactly does that mean?

Aksha
                                                                  @kaykay

Not sure what they have planned this year, However, last year I think I got my refund on 2/17 and my bars never showed back up until after I had already received the funds in my bank account, so I would just keep an eye out for the deposit.

Veronica DeLeon
                                                                    @verodee123

WEEKLY accounts updating (based on previous years) –
                                                                    If you are able to view transcripts and have cycle code 20180405 & processing of: 02-12-18
                                                                    Expect approval to update on WMR: Saturday 02-17-18
                                                                    Expect direct deposit: Thursday 02-22-18

If you are able to view transcripts and have cycle code 20180505 & processing of: 02-19-18
                                                                    Expect approval to update on WMR: Saturday 02-24-18
                                                                    Expect direct deposit: Thursday 03-01-18

If you are not weekly, below are the codes for the last two numbers on the cycle codes for the day your direct deposit should post to your bank account:
                                                                    01 = Friday; 02 = Monday; 03 = Tuesday; 04 = Wednesday; 05 = Thursday

Leah

I have the same cycle and processing date. Unfortunately, I don’t believe it means much. Last year I got my refund a couple days after my processing date but the years before that I got my refund at least a week or 2 before the processing date.

Viewing 30 reply threads
                                                                  • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.