cp53a dated 3/2/15

• Creator
    Topic

drew

anyone get a cp53a notice get a check mail date yet?

The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Replies

bjgc

Didn’t come in again today… Maybe tomorrow

drew

@bjgc
    Yeah I was surprised when I got the mail this afternoon to see it in there. I wasnt expecting it to come till wednesday. Not sure where yours is coming from but mine was from Kansas city or kansas.

bjgc

Unfortunately Mine did not.come today… Hoping for tomorrow

drew

@bjgc
    Mine came this afternoon.

bjgc

@brian

Thank you.. Has been confirmed mine was sent out friday!!!!

Brian

My WMR still says my check is being processed, even though I have already received it.
    If you haven’t gotten the number yet, try calling the Treasury Dept:

Regional Financial Centers

Kansas City Financial Center – 816-414-2100 (For Arkansas)

Philadelphia Financial Center – 855-868-0151, Option 1 (For the Northeast and surrounding areas)

I can’t find numbers to any other areas in the country. Just ask the operator you are inquiring about your federal tax refund to confirm that it has been mailed out.

drew

@bjgc
    Well ill let you know when mine comes. From what people have said it comes from philly I believe. Im in vegas so ill probably get mine a day later than you.

bjgc

@drew

No I have no idra where to call… Im in arkansas

drew

@bjgc
    Did you call the treasury to see if they mailed your check?

bjcg

@drew

We should recieve no.later than.Wednesday… Our wait is almost.over

GAG!rl89

So I was in the same boat , I filed and had the return sent to my fiance Walmart money card . It was attempted to be direct deposited on may,22,2015 , I called after finding out that it was rejected and sent back to the irs , called the irs on may 26, they explained that I would be mailed a paper check within 5 weeks , well I checked the site again and it stated that i needed to take action , so I called again the week of June 5th , I was told that I would receive a letter which I did on the 8th stating that my refund had been reduced for 2012 tax return and I should be receiving my refund in 2 to 3 weeks(I was fine with that ) !… so after the 8th I received another latter cp53a thats dated for June 22 ,2015 saying it would take 8-10 weeks … Im wondering will it really take that long I got my letters within a week of each other.. any advice would be good I see a lot about a TA , im wondering should I wait or find me a TA ??!!

drew

@bjgc
    Yeah I called and we are in the same boat. Mine is to be mailed out today also.

zach

WMR updated to complete, saying “check sent” on Saturday. Still haven’t received anything.

bjgc

Drew

Mine says we have recieved your tax return and it is being processed

drew

Bjgc
    Does yours say that its still processing?

drew

@bjgc
    Im guessing mine will be mailed off the same day as yours seeing as though wmr updated for both of us on the same day.

zach

@bjgc

What does Where’s My Refund show for you?
    Just wondering if it matches mine……

bjgc

Called again today said my check will be mail 6/12/15 pretty excited… But not holding my breathe… Will post again when.I.receive it

zach

@brian

If WMR updated on Saturday to show check was sent, when would it really have been sent, since WMR is a few days behind?

Do you have the phone number you called at the treasury?

bjhc

Mine finally changed this morning also… Said we recieved your tax return and it is being processed.. how long after that have y’all gotten.your refunds

zach

Wmr now has all three bars, says refund sent. I know people say wmr is usually a few days behind so I’m hoping it was sent earlier this week..

drew

Well wmr changed to my refund is being processed now. Not sure exactly what that means. Called and got my 30 day referral on the 18th. Hopefully its a sign they are releasing my refund again.

bjgc

As anyone.had any.change??? Called monday told mme I should receive in 2weeks but.didnt give specific date.

aly

Wednesday’s mail has come and gone and still no check. Don’t have the time or patience to call irs today.

Zach

Still nothing on mine.
    Received 30 day referral on May 13th.
    WMR has not updated at all, no idea about transcripts since the IRS has now shut down online transcripts due to their inability to protect citizen’s information (they are reaching amazing and astounding levels of incompetence).
    This is one institution that needs to be demolished and started over!

bjgc

I have called and called! !! Last thing I was told is they were doing a 30 day referal on may 15!! Still no change and still no check!!!

aly

Mine had the delayed message for months and changed about a week ago.

aly

@bjgc
    Mine says we have received your taxes and are processing them. Have you called the irs recently?

bjgc

Does wmr say there is a delaying process your tax return and your expected refund Date may have changed?? Mine has said this since Feb 14

aly

@Brian.
    That’s great news. It looks like most of us who received the cp53a are finally getting checks. Hoping to see mine by Wednesday. I can’t wait to be done stalking the mailman. Lol. Wmr still says processing so I guess that won’t change at all. Still waiting on state but Michigan always takes forever to send check so that will get here when it gets it. Lol.

Brian

Update…got my check today after it being mailed out 5/27…so 3 days total. Not bad after waiting 3 months.

Brian

@bjgc

Lol see my comment below I typed your name into the box by mistake.

@bjgc

Nah I don’t think so. When I called it was the 10th week and the rep told me that the week before (which was May 5th), it was adjusted to be released and to give 2-4 weeks to process and mail out. If I didn’t get anything by the 5th to call them back.

I called Wednesday and they said the check had been mailed out, and yesterday I called the Treasury office in Philly (services the NYC area) that actually prints and cuts the check and mails it out. They also confirmed it was sent out (not just processed and cut but actually mailed out) on the 27th. Now I’m just waiting either today or tomorrow for it, since first class mail takes anywhere from 1-3 days.

bjgc

Is the referral what they did for you

Brian

@bjgc

WMR still says your refund has been received and is being processed. WMR is always late on updating itself, usually a few days behind. But I’m glad I got confirmation from the check disbursement center that it was in fact mailed out Wednesday. Keep calling, I read somewhere here (I think it was BartD from Bart’s thoughts) that the referral wasn’t really anything that it’s just something to get you off the phone.

bjgc

@brian

What does wmr say for you???

Brian

Well, I called the treasury today in Philly (because I live in NYC) and they confirmed what the agent said yesterday, that my check was mailed out yesterday!

aly

The online transcripts will be down for awhile. Irs was hacked and 100,000 taxpayers information is in the hands of hackers. Apparently the hackers already knew a lot about the taxpayers. They are supposed to send letters to all the taxpayers. Drew and Brian, Wal-Mart money card rejected mine because the morons spelled last name wrong then tried to blame me. Set it up on the phone and they typed it wrong. hoping we all get our refunds quick.

drew

Anyone know about the online transcript service? Is it down for a short while or an extended period of time?

drew

@brian

Yeah its stupid. I followed the exact steps that the card issuer said to do to be added to the account.

Brian

@drew

Yeah that ID verify was just a separate issue with your bank. I’d be pissed at them if they never added me to the account correctly.

The IRS won’t direct deposit a second time. This time they’ll send a paper check to the address on file. If you called a week ago and a week ago is when they gave you the referral, give it 2-3 more weeks. I didn’t see movement until the middle of the 3rd week.

It was funny that you say that because I also received my State return (a whole 24 dollars at that) and my federal was rejected because something didn’t match on the account. Which begs the question, why are you going to accept my state return but reject my federal? But whatever, that’s no longer here nor there.

drew

@brian
    Well I called like a week ago so it hasnt been that long. The guy said it was sent back to the irs with a note saying name not on account. But I actually was on the account it was direct deposited to, had a card and everything. But a few weeks back I got an email from the card issuer saying that I wasnt added to the account correctly and to email or fax a picture of my photo id and recent utility bill. I did so

Brian

@drew

Essentially, yes. The 30 day referral is basically a notice to the dept. researching your account to expedite the release of your refund. They have 30 days to release your funds and send you a check or send you a notice explaining why they need to further research your account.

More times than not though, on the 3rd to 4th week of the referral people usually receive their refund. I’m coming up on my 4th week and it looks like paper checks are all mailed out this Friday. I would call the treasury this friday and see if a paper check was sent to you. If not, call the IRS back.

drew

Are all referrals the same? Like when I called after the 10 weeks on my cp53a notice passed. The guy said he was writing or putting in a referral to the department that was “researching” my account? Was it a referral to release my funds or?

Brian

@Aly

That’s great news! It’s about time! Were you able to see your transcripts at all when it updated? I just wanted to see if you had gotten the same cycle date as me and the 290 and 846 code as well so I can get a better idea of where @bjgc stands. For whatever reason we can’t access transcripts online anymore, it can only be mailed. I’m assuming that the release date for all the paper checks is Friday, when they all get mailed out. I think you can call the treasury Friday to make sure that a check was mailed out.

@bjgc

Did you get the 846 Refund Issue code too though? or was it just the 290 code? I don’t think it will be released unless you have that 846 code.

aly

@Brian
    Just got off the phone with irs after trying to get thru multiple times. Check is going to be sent Friday!!! Wmr still says processing but the rep said Friday is my lucky day! Sooooo happy!!!!

bjgc

He reason I asked my 290 code had a cycle code that was supposed to be 2 Fridays ago and still nothing… now cannot even see transcript

Brian

290 Additional Tax Asses. 20152002 6/8/2015
    846 Refund Issued 6/8/2015

That’s what it read. Correct me if I’m wrong but the cycle codes only apply to refund dates.

bjgc

What had the cycle code the 290 code or the 846

Brian

@aly

Yeah that should be a good sign – mine changed to that a day after my transcripts updated. Unfortunately you can’t get your transcripts online anymore, so all we have to go on is the WMR.

Hopefully yours will roll out Friday like mine is supposed to – had a cycle date of 20152002 which is this Friday before the transcripts became unavailable. Here’s to the light at the end of the tunnel!

@bjgc

Mines should be in by 6/2 or 6/3 so I’ll let you know once I receive it.

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 131 total)

The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.