Collecting Data: Cycle Date and Processing Date PATH people

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Collecting Data: Cycle Date and Processing Date PATH people

• This topic has 64 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by NonaSC.
  • Topic Starter
    Carrie
      @cdenae79

I am figuring out a method to see how cycle dates, process dates and then your DDD relate in order to give people more accurate information . They are all connected somehow. So I ne d the following info

The below information is mine

Date Filed:2/2
      Cycle Date: 20170605
      Processing Date :2/27/2017

Thanks All! Let’s see how things line up!

Viewing 63 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        NonaSC

File 01/30
          Accepted 01/31
          PATH message 02/04
          Both Transcript 02/04
          Processing message 02/16 still on there
          I checked my transcript on today at 1pm transcript have code 846 refund issue 03/06/2017
          cycle 20170505 date 02/20/17

NotSoPatient

******Correction — No Path: 2/16/17

NotSoPatient

Filed: 1/4/17
              Accepted: 1/12/17
              Transcripts Available: 1/31/17
              Cycle Code: 20170405
              Processing: 2/13/17
              Path: ? Not quite sure
              No Path: 2/15/17
              846 Code Available: 2/17/17
              846 Release Date: 3/6/17
              DDD: Unknown 😩

Eliza

Filed and accepted on 1/25
                Code: 20170505
                Process Date: 2/20/2017
                WMR: Proccessing

CrazyAnticipation

Filed 01/16/2017
                  Accepted. 01/17/2017
                  Cycle. 20170605
                  Processing 02/27/2017

Nothing on WMR or anywhere for me yet

tequila

Update Tax Transcript finally reads code 846 DDD 03/06/2017 from post earlier cycle code 20170605 phone still says processing

ZannahBanana

filed and accepted 1/26 EIC & ACTC
                      cycle code 20170505
                      processing date 02/20/2017

I expect to see an update tomorrow, most weeklys update on Sat vs Fri.

i anticipate that my ddd will be for 2/24

Jenn
                        @jennjamm

Filed and accepted 1/20
                        Cycle 20170402
                        Processing date 2/13/2017
                        DDD 2/22
                        ACTC

Amber

Filed 2/5
                          Path until 2/16
                          DDD 2/22

Tahlia

Filedand accepted 1/17
                            Cycle code 20170505
                            No processing date

It’s killing me that people who filed weeks after me have cycle codes before mine but hey, it’s life.

tequila

Filed and accepted 02/04/2017
                              cycle: 20170605
                              Date 02/27/2917
                              still proccessing

Wendy

Filed. 2/1/17

Cycle 20170605

Date 2/27/17

Erin
                                  @ncmamato3

Hi!! I’m not sure about cycle dates and such, but I filed and was accepted on 01/12/2017. I received one of those 4464C letters at the end of January. Has anyone else received one of these letters? Filed as “Head of Household” with the EITC and ACTC. I do have the path message, however the “expected refund” section of WMR has disappeared. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance and I really hope that everyone gets their refunds quickly

Rose

Filed Jan 28th
                                    Accepted Jan 30th
                                    Cycle 20170503
                                    Processing Date 2/20/2017
                                    ***path credits

Gene Taxpayer

Ok Angela look on the page with the Internal Revenue Service at the top
                                      it should be located about 3/4 way down listed under Transactions.

JOVI

@leslie
                                        ours are just about the same at least our cycle and accepted dates are.
                                        you are the first one I have seen with my same cycle date. I was starting to get worried

AngelaMarie
                                          @angela35

Gene taxpayer i got transcripts in mail …???

JOVI

filed 1/21
                                            accepted 1/23
                                            process date 2/13
                                            cycle date 20170403

Gene Taxpayer

Angelea did you receive your transcripts through the mail or online ?

AngelaMarie
                                                @angela35

Please what if transcript shows no process date??????? Please help no one will answer :-( I have cycle posted date of 20170505 but no process date I can’t find one anyways anywhere :-) ???

Gene Taxpayer

Filed 1/6/17 – Accepted 1/13/17 – Cycle 20170405 Process date 02/13/17 w/ ACTC and EIC
                                                  Ordered transcripts by mail 02/03/17 received transcripts 02/07/17 with codes 150 806 766 768 and 896 ( no insurance offset )

AngelaMarie
                                                    @angela35

Please help me no processing date on transcript but have cycle posted date of 20170505 what does this mean please help ?

Leslie

Haven’t seen anyone else with my cycle code on here this year!

I filed on the 19th,
                                                      accepted on the 23rd.
                                                      Have been able to order transcripts since the 26th or so.
                                                      Path Message
                                                      Processing date of 2/13/17 with no other issues… just waiting on 846

Monie

Filed & Accepted: 1/27/17
                                                        Cycle Code: 20170502
                                                        Processing Date: 2/20/2017

w/ path credits

Carrie
                                                          @cdenae79

Last year
                                                          Cycle 20160505
                                                          Process Date 2/22/16
                                                          DDD 2/10/16

I think the process Date is when the IRS will have it done by. (21ish days)

The cycle date (this years) lines up with the day my transcripts were available.

Thoughts?!

Kristen

So the trend I am seeing is that anyone who filed from 1/19 to 1/25 got a proccess date of 2/13 after that dates between 2/20 and 2/27

Filed 1/23
                                                            accepted 1/23
                                                            Do not know proccess date
                                                            EIC

TLW

Filed & Accepted: 1/27/17
                                                              Cycle Code: 20170505
                                                              Processing Date: 2/20/2017

Tammy

Filed 1/31
                                                                Accepted 2/1
                                                                Cycle 20170505
                                                                Processing Date 2/20/17

HEREWEGOAGAIN

So I have been reading many posts and I am wondering is it possible that people might wake up with funds in their accounts tomorrow morning?

This is what my return transcript shows:

Cycle code 20170405
                                                                  Processing date of 2/13/2017

carnjoh

Filed 1/18 accepted 1/19
                                                                    cycle 20170402
                                                                    Date 2/13/2017
                                                                    ordered transcrips 1/26

AngelaMarie
                                                                      @angela35

There is no date next to my cycle post date?????whats this mean?? Thank you!

Crystal 2

It’s the date next to your cycle code not April 15 that is just the last day of taxes which this year I think is 18th. No need to worry

• #4169580
                                                                        AngelaMarie
                                                                          @angela35

My tax transcript says cycle posted 20170505 received date April 15 2017 what does this mean I won’t get my refund until April???? Freaking out

• #4169558
                                                                          Holly

Accepted 1/31
                                                                            Cycle 20170605
                                                                            Process 2/27/2017

• #4169548
                                                                            Admin
                                                                            jemar707
                                                                              @jemar707

@Marie

Sometimes our system automoderates certain comments, I don’t see a reason why yours were. If it continues to happens, please email us so we can look into it further.

• #4169530
                                                                              Marie
                                                                                @ltavon922

I have typed 2 replies to this discussion over an hour ago. Why are both messages still awaiting moderation?

• #4169488
                                                                                Marie
                                                                                  @ltavon922

Filed on Jan. 9
                                                                                  Accepted on Jan. 12
                                                                                  Cycle date 20170405
                                                                                  Process date 2-13-2017
                                                                                  Path message since 1-28-2017
                                                                                  Claimed EIC

I filed and was approved over a month ago. I pray I’m in the 1st batch released. This is insane. If not for the Path I normally would’ve had my refund last Weds Feb 8. I’m a weekly usually DDD on Wednesday.

What happens since Feb 15th is a Wednesday and no ddd? Would I have to wait until the following Wednesday. Look at the date I was accepted. I should be in the 1st batch. I don’t care of they switch my day of deposit. I’ve been waiting a very long time and no letters from the IRS recently. IRS sent letter Feb 2916 stating I owe due to incorrectly filing in 2015 however there is no offset listed on my transcript nor when I call the offset line.

Carrie 101 thoughts????

• #4169526
                                                                                  Katy

Filed 01/12
                                                                                    accepted 01/13
                                                                                    Ordered both Transcripts 1/27
                                                                                    Cycle 20170505
                                                                                    Process Date 02/13/2017

W/ path credits

• #4169519
                                                                                    Jonique

Filed 1-29
                                                                                      Accepted 1-30
                                                                                      2017-05-05
                                                                                      Date: Feb 20

• #4169514
                                                                                      When will i Update?
                                                                                        @candibell

Filed and accepted: Jan17, 2017
                                                                                        Cycle 20170505
                                                                                        Date: Feb. 20 2017

• #4169509
                                                                                        MCGSullivan

Filed and accepted on 1/31
                                                                                          Cycle 20170505
                                                                                          PATH message on 2/4

• #4169500
                                                                                          Kaylee
                                                                                            @kaylee

Accepted 1/17
                                                                                            Cycle 20170405
                                                                                            Date 2/13/2017

• #4169436
                                                                                            Ashley

I got my tax return transcript and have a cycle of 20170505 but don’t see this processing date everyone is talking about.
                                                                                              My refund is in the negative so I know that’s a good thing.
                                                                                              Any help is appreciated. TIA

• #4169364
                                                                                              Andrea

Filed and accepted 1/25
                                                                                                Ordered both transcripts 1/30
                                                                                                PATH message on 1/31

Cycle code 20170405
                                                                                                Processing date of 2/13/2017

• #4169351
                                                                                                504Newbie
                                                                                                  @504newbie

Date Filed:1/22
                                                                                                  Date Accepted: 1/23
                                                                                                  Cycle Date: 20170404
                                                                                                  Processing Date :2/13/2017

• #4169346
                                                                                                  Cher
                                                                                                    @cher

Filed 1/23 – Accepted 1/24
                                                                                                    Cycle 20170405
                                                                                                    Date 2/13/2017

Fingers crossed we see some activity soon!

• #4169341
                                                                                                    Ray

Cycle code is when you post as done and complete DD comes shortly after. Ours are different because we are held on the path act.

Process date is the arbitrary end of 3 business weeks. The amount of time the IRS says they will take to finish.

Be patient. Expect some money the 15th-17th and maybe or maybe not a WMR update

• #4169338
                                                                                                      MizuSeirei
                                                                                                        @mizuseirei

Filed and accepted 1/23
                                                                                                        Cycle 20170405
                                                                                                        Date 2/13/2017

• #4169332
                                                                                                        Crystal 2

Filed/accepted 2/2
                                                                                                          Cycle 20170605
                                                                                                          Date 2/27

• #4169249
                                                                                                          Anthony

Filed in accepted on 1/24
                                                                                                            Cycle code 20170404
                                                                                                            Date 2/13/17

• #4169243
                                                                                                            Jean

Accepted 1/13
                                                                                                              Updated to path 1/24
                                                                                                              Cycle code: 20170402
                                                                                                              Process date: 2-13-17

• #4169239
                                                                                                              Becki

Filed and accepted 1/26
                                                                                                                Cycle code: 20170502
                                                                                                                Processing date: feb 20

• #4169235
                                                                                                                Bevvy

Accepted 1/23/2017
                                                                                                                  Cycle date 20170405

Not sure on processing date

• #4169225
                                                                                                                  BobsChick

Filed and accepted 01/17/2017
                                                                                                                    Cycle 20170405
                                                                                                                    Processing 02/13/2017

• #4169209
                                                                                                                    Dragonmomma

Filed accepted 1/30
                                                                                                                      Cycle 20170505
                                                                                                                      Processing 2/20/2017

• #4169207
                                                                                                                      Carrie
                                                                                                                        @cdenae79

ALSO once you get a DDD date and/or get your deposit post the date here!

• #4169198
                                                                                                                        Angela

Filed 1/23/17
                                                                                                                          Cycle 20170505
                                                                                                                          Process 02/20/2017

• #4169189
                                                                                                                          Waiting…

@karin The date is found near your cycle date on the transcript

• #4169177
                                                                                                                            NonaSC

Filed 01/30
                                                                                                                              accepted 01/31
                                                                                                                              Cycle 20170505
                                                                                                                              Date 02/20/2017

• #4169176
                                                                                                                              Renae

Sounds good to me because this might help determine if its true that there’s a second system( to match w2s) called the processing date.

Filed and accepted 1/26
                                                                                                                                Cycle 20170505
                                                                                                                                Date 2/20/2017

• #4169174
                                                                                                                                karin

filed and accepted 2/2
                                                                                                                                  cycle date 20170603
                                                                                                                                  where is the processing date?

• #4169172
                                                                                                                                  Waiting…

filed– 1/30/17
                                                                                                                                    cycle– 20170405
                                                                                                                                    date–2/20/17

w/ path credits

• #4169168
                                                                                                                                    Catherine

Filed And accepted 1/23
                                                                                                                                      Cycle 20170405
                                                                                                                                      Date Feb 13 2017

• #4169162
                                                                                                                                      Holly

Filed and accepted 2/3
                                                                                                                                        Cycle 20170602
                                                                                                                                        Date 2/27/2017

Viewing 63 reply threads
                                                                                                                                    • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.