Club Memphis 24

• Creator
    Topic

Steph336
    @steph-nolongerpc27

Ok so here is my theory on why some of us 1/24ers have seen no update on WMR or with ordering transcripts. It seems most of us 1/24ers, with no DDD, are coming from the Memphis hub. I remember on the 24th that the EMS system went down for a couple of hours…I would be willing to bet this happened at the Memphis hub and it has effected the way we are updated in WMR and transcript systems. Furthermore, I believe that many of us actually do have a DDD, we just aren’t showing on WMR and won’t show on WMR. One reason why I believe I do have a DDD but am not showing up on WMR is because when the news started rolling in last night, people from the state I live in that were getting their refunds approved at the same time were also commenting how the state return finally got accepted. So, I went to check and see if mine was accepted and BAM it was all at the same time that theirs was. I believe NC does not accept state returns until the federal has approved. Now all of this is my theory so I am not going to say it is 100%…but it is what I currently believe as far as why many 1/24ers from the Memphis hub saw no update. Please comment and add your story so we can see if this pans out at all.

The forum ‘2014 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 101 through 150 (of 411 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous

Same here to. Accepted the 26th and no movement since. Can’t login into transcripts anymore and when I try on the phone it says no record of a 2013 . :( seriously what is going on???!!!

Anonymous

[email protected] I’m sorry to ask this but could you possibly explain this Piggy back process

AshleyC. I’m in the same boat as you I filed the 19th and got Accepted by IRS on the 26th that day I checked WMR and it showed Processing 1 bar – 2 days later it showed TT152 and has not changed at all, I tried 1 time to get my transcript online but through my Note2(android phone) and got all through there step to identify myself and I did see under Return Scrip 2013* in blue I clicked it and because it was a smart phone it downloaded a HTM. and never showed more than that, logged off and tried on my laptop and since then I’ve never been able to get pass step 3 always says I cannot get identified …. IRS don’t know crap about that tool and apparently they don’t have a depart that can so I’m lost with that… stupid IRS…. dumb Obama

Anonymous

well nothing has moved on my end since the 26th. Accepted and had 1 bar almost immediatly, tax topic 152 has been there for a week and still cannot order or view any 2013 transcipts….. What the heck is going on? Nothing has changed since last year for me… :( At least I am not ALONE!

Anonymous

Trunks…that is good news..you are in a piggy back state….that is awesome news…not counting on it bt am a little hopeful we will see something…some sort of movement…

Anonymous

Theres four pages now……anybody else tired of people wanting their money before the dd date and we dont even have a freakin ddd…….lets keep this forum going….

I am hoping we will hear news tomorrow….morning…..

Anonymous

to page 3!

Anonymous

Hey all, Well I filed on 1/10 accepted on 1/24 and still have 1 bar, can’t order transcripts and NO DDD.

Anonymous

here is the exact message for my state

The refund status is:

Please allow a minimum of 7 days for delivery. Refund Status The refund process is to be completed on 2/7/2014. Paper refunds mail within three business days from this date. Direct deposits are in your account within two business days from this date.

Anonymous

Just Checked the Status of My State Refund for Arizona and it shows Processed as of today and I should have it BY 7th of this month so in a few days i should have it, Also I know for a fact that our state does not processed the return unless the federal was accept. This seems really promising to me!

waitinginkansas
    @waitinginkansas

argh

TraciT
    @traci

bump…

TraciT
    @traci

I’m just posting this to see if it takes me to posts 201-300….

waitinginkansas
    @waitinginkansas

300!

KCaei
    @3kidsfamilyof5

Where did you find that?

KCaei
    @3kidsfamilyof5

Has anyone got any updates?

waitinginkansas
    @waitinginkansas

Still nothing new :(

Anonymous

Okay I just did a little investigative work I found my online account for turbo tax my account says succeeded agency and i looked that up . It means that your refund has been processed and approved by an agent and that you are due a refund. So im guessing we just arent updating on the WMR TOOL….

KCaei
    @3kidsfamilyof5

Why can’t I see today’s postings??

Anonymous

I still am seeing a lot of hogwash and only a few feasible theories but with no definite answers. I wish something would just happen so this all can be over with.

Anonymous

why can’t I see the rest of the post?

KCaei
    @3kidsfamilyof5

Test

KCaei
    @3kidsfamilyof5

@all: hi everyone! Just wanted to say
    That we are in CA
    Filed with TT on 1/23/14
    Accepted on 1/28/14
    WMR status is still at 1 bar
    Transcript read that we haven’t filed
    From Memphis Hub
    Oh, our state refunded was deposited into our account on 1/31/14
    So I’m not sure what that means for us. Some people on here say that if our state was accepted and approved, then more than likely so was the federal one. But I’m not sure that counts for CA.
    If anyone can let me know if that’s true. Thanks!
    Now I’m going to try and read the rest of the comments!

Anonymous

I have posted about being accepted on the 24th and calling the IRS and being told that I was accepted on the 27th numerous times. They accepted our returns and the way it was explained to me was that they basically sat somewhere until they were processed on the 27th or in y’alls case the 28th. The 1st agent I spoke to said that our batch was “pushed back” due to the overload of people’s stuff hitting the system.

I do know that I have not completed processing and we cannot order transcripts until the system is finished processing ours.

also in looking at my blank transcript it does have a date of feb. 24th and with all my seasons past transcripts that date was about a week or two later then the date I actually received my refund.

Anonymous

i think we wont see any kind of updating till after batch 1 receives there $$$- maybe we will see something on Sunday Morning again. Unless the whole thing is true about us Ghosting then….

Steph336
    @steph-nolongerpc27

Trunks: I know, I asked Jemar about it…it’s a pain. I didn’t really think we’d get this many replies. This Club is bumpin’, lol!

Anonymous

they to fix the code on this page to auto add page 3-4-5 once the thread hist its maximum amount of reply

Anonymous

skip

Anonymous

Filed 1/27, accepted 1/28 – One bar… no transcripts NO MOVEMENT. I am in the memphis hub according to the 2013* transcript that says I haven’t filed this year. Which is BS!!!!!
    Getting very upset with the fact that the people who DO have their DDD are still on here clogging up the forum with their ridiculous, “Will I get my money early??” questions!!!! Seriously, you got your date, you’re getting your money, yet you still have to rub it in by asking stupid questions like WE would know?
    Rant over.
    Sorry, Just completely frustrated.

timberowl
    @timberowl

@ NCMom…. they actually told you the exact date your return was pulled for processing? That’s awesome.

The guy I got just kept repeating “I can tell you to go to IRS.GOV and check for updates. That’s all I can tell you.”

timberowl
    @timberowl

Any updates at all? Please say yes.

NCMomOf3+1
    @ncmomof3

Just checking in on “the Club”. Nothing here to report other than my “pizza tracker” was taken away early this morning & my refund amount disappeared also. I haven’t been able to log into the WMR or transcript system most of the day, I keep getting technical error 123( for internal use only ) for the transcripts and the red unavailable statement for the WMR. I haven’t used up all of our log-ins so I know I’m not locked out.

I still can’t believe that my return wasn’t pulled for processing until yesterday…which explains my situation. Took me 4 transfers to get an answer…and so far what he told me was right. Nothing at all is wrong with my return. They pulled at random. Software/Server issues at hubs, and who knows what else…

I have gave up on seeing any refund on 2/6. The rep told me at the earliest for my return would be next week sometime. Heres to waiting and wishing….

Hope you all have better good luck in tonight’s update!

Anonymous

sucks :-)

Anonymous

bump

Anonymous

ugh so tired of waiting

Anonymous

Weird, have to respond to see page 3

Anonymous

Weird, have to comment to get to page 3…

waitinginkansas
    @waitinginkansas

No updates here

Anonymous

Filed and accepted on 1/24/14 early acceptance through H&R block. and I am in the Philly hub. Still in processing with *2013 in transcripts and 152 code and it has been that way since thursday 1/30. I called H&R block because they take fees out and for the last few years they were able to see it coming in 2-3 days early and I was notified that my money would be deposited shortly. This morning I called just to see if they had anything coming in and I asked the rep to call IRS to find out for me what the hold up was since they will not tell any of us. But as far as my deposits, they didn’t see anything coming in which leads me to believe that we are not going to get our refund on 2/6/14 with the others. I just think we were a actually not processed yet. If the rep really calls me back with any real info I will let everyone know.

Anonymous

I just called and had a nice lady and she said that they didn’t even start processing returns even if they accepted it early until the 31st. Just to allow 2 weeks. She said on the 31st they just started doing all the ones that came in on the 24th and so on in no order. She was actually really nice. Don’t know if that helps, but she checked the system and mine is there..

ArmyHub
    @armyhub

Okay so get this I just logged into TT to check my acceptance date I Filed on Jan 9 and TT sent Email saying accepted on the 24th which I logged in to check and was showing in WMR on the 24th. Now however when I log into TT it says the IRS accepted my return on the 9th got someone from the IRS that said yes they accepted returns early to test the transmission part of the system to see if it could handle the load, and those returns that where sent early are being filed in with the current ones coming in starting on the 31st to actually be processed. Sooooo. yes they accepted them early but the processing didn’t start till the 31st and not all of the early ones have even begun processing as of yet, he did say that most if not all of the early ones would at least start processing NLT friday. don’t know if I should believe it but it does kind of make sense.

Steph336
    @steph-nolongerpc27

I don’t know how accurate my theory is…I know there is some truth to it and I know I want an update like all the rest of you guys!

Anonymous

Ok..so here is what I found out today…I am very annoyed with the rudeness of the IRS but I found a really nice lady with my state, so here are some basic facts about what my situation:

State- OK (apparently one of the states doing the whole IRS Validation thingy)
    Accepted 1/28/14
    Status – Received but not processed

Federal
    Accepted 1/25/2014 at 11:08 am
    WMR still on one bar – no transcripts

I was told the same thing as everyone else by the IRS, nothing until 21 days, however they told me 21 days from acceptance, so for me that would be the 15th.

I called the State – here is when is gets clarifying. Nice lady advised me that the reason my return has not been processed is because they are waiting for the validation from the IRS. So apparently we are hung up due to a software glitch involved with the State validation for the 31 or 37 states that are participating.

All we can do is wait until they will answer questions…If it takes that long.

Anonymous

Yes

Anonymous

So @Steph336, do you still think that theory is kind of accurate cause I just got my state GA accepted this morn, WMR still had one bar till I locked myself out…just wondering if could possibly mean good update coming

Anonymous

Is there any light at the end of the tunnel for the 1/24ers? I am a 1/24er but I am in Michigan. No updates since acceptance, transcripts not available so I can order them. State was accepted 2hrs after federal. Just 1 orange bar.

Anonymous

filed in SC accepted 30th. no updates here.memphis hub

Anonymous

I really hope we get some kind of update tonight. This processing is harder than my training!!!

Anonymous

Yea I seen that to. I can’t get a transcript4ipt. So I’m with you. And just praying for an update asap.

Anonymous

@jess87 I saw it and honestly my stomach turned a little because I know how long something like that can take but then he/she posted again and said of you were part of that you would be able to get transcripts with a code. He/she said if you still had the asterisk you were okay just not done processing. I hope that it’s right and I’m just not done processing yet because I need that money soon and I don’t want to wait months.

Anonymous

Commenting so I can see the 3rd page

Viewing 50 replies - 101 through 150 (of 411 total)

The forum ‘2014 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.