Club Memphis 24

• Creator
    Topic

Steph336
    Participant

Ok so here is my theory on why some of us 1/24ers have seen no update on WMR or with ordering transcripts. It seems most of us 1/24ers, with no DDD, are coming from the Memphis hub. I remember on the 24th that the EMS system went down for a couple of hours…I would be willing to bet this happened at the Memphis hub and it has effected the way we are updated in WMR and transcript systems. Furthermore, I believe that many of us actually do have a DDD, we just aren’t showing on WMR and won’t show on WMR. One reason why I believe I do have a DDD but am not showing up on WMR is because when the news started rolling in last night, people from the state I live in that were getting their refunds approved at the same time were also commenting how the state return finally got accepted. So, I went to check and see if mine was accepted and BAM it was all at the same time that theirs was. I believe NC does not accept state returns until the federal has approved. Now all of this is my theory so I am not going to say it is 100%…but it is what I currently believe as far as why many 1/24ers from the Memphis hub saw no update. Please comment and add your story so we can see if this pans out at all.

Viewing 11 replies - 401 through 411 (of 411 total)
  • Author
    Replies

jack31
    Participant

Steph there was deff an issue with 2 diff hubs I found info that states you only need your state accepted not approved so there goes that http://www.irs.gov/Tax-Professionals/e-File-Providers-&-Partners/Federal-State-e-file-Question-and-Answers-For-Tax-Professionals I’m thinking when the system went down it affected TN and PA and they just recently processed us and that’s why everyone’s state started accepting at once from the Memphis hub

kaci
    Participant

Can’t order transcripts says info doesn’t match…I’m really frustrated..

starz123
    Participant

I was accepted on 1/24 and was bummed that I could not order transcripts and am now locked out for 24 hours. I really am happy that people are getting DDDS. I just thought being in the first group accepted that we would be first in getting refunds. I have had the wmr tool not show any progress but woke up to my refund posting in my bank that Friday. I am hoping that is the case the year too.

Jess38671
    Participant

Just wanted to chime in and let you guys know I filed on the 21st with tt and accepted on the 27th. I received my ddd of feb 6th this morning. I was able to retrieve my transcripts yesterday as well. I am in the Memphis area. But I don’t know if only Memphis area people are ran through their hub or everyone. Hopefully this sheds some kind of insight of whats going on. Also I had a simple return just eic and ctc

jen1972
    Participant

My WV state just got accepted this morning too. I still don’t know which hub i’m in though because it locked me out telling me info was incorrect and I know it wasnt. I was also accepted by IRS on 1/24.

AshleyC.
    Participant

also my bar hasnt changed and tax topic 152 is still there

EdithKing2014
    Participant

1/24 acceptance no trans no update on wmr or anything ……memphis hub

AshleyC.
    Participant

Well i was accepted 1/26 so just 2 days after you guys. Memphis is the hub on our 2013* return. Showing N/A for account transcripts. We had the education delay last year. It is always something I swear. I like your theory and would be thrilled if that is the case…. Makes sense. I just got a text that my state was accepted today, AZ. I am not sure about their laws about accepting once federal is approved

Blanicair
    Participant

I’m a 1/24er filed with TT on 1/10. But I am a Philly PA HUB. Tried for Transcripts says no record of filing. WMR shows 1 bar with the generic 21 days and the tax topic of 152.

Mz I
    Participant

I filed on 011514 w/ TT. Accepted on 012614 and I’m in the same boat as you. My letter of non filing is from PA though, so I’m not too sure about the Memphis theory thing.

kaci
    Participant

Live in VA state was accepted overnight…There maybe some truth to your logic…I’m just super bummed

Viewing 11 replies - 401 through 411 (of 411 total)

The forum ‘2014 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.