Club Memphis 24

• Creator
    Topic

Steph336
    Participant

Ok so here is my theory on why some of us 1/24ers have seen no update on WMR or with ordering transcripts. It seems most of us 1/24ers, with no DDD, are coming from the Memphis hub. I remember on the 24th that the EMS system went down for a couple of hours…I would be willing to bet this happened at the Memphis hub and it has effected the way we are updated in WMR and transcript systems. Furthermore, I believe that many of us actually do have a DDD, we just aren’t showing on WMR and won’t show on WMR. One reason why I believe I do have a DDD but am not showing up on WMR is because when the news started rolling in last night, people from the state I live in that were getting their refunds approved at the same time were also commenting how the state return finally got accepted. So, I went to check and see if mine was accepted and BAM it was all at the same time that theirs was. I believe NC does not accept state returns until the federal has approved. Now all of this is my theory so I am not going to say it is 100%…but it is what I currently believe as far as why many 1/24ers from the Memphis hub saw no update. Please comment and add your story so we can see if this pans out at all.

Viewing 200 replies - 201 through 400 (of 411 total)
  • Author
    Replies

NCMomOf3+1
    Participant

No updates at all. I’m flat out confused.

waitinginkansas
    Participant

what is the irs tax debt line?

jack31
    Participant

Just got up checked wmr no update this is really crazy I don’t get it I’m sure I’m not ghosting called irs hotline my tax debt is still on the automated line :(

waitinginkansas
    Participant

as of this time im still in limbo 1 bar wmr no tanscript besides letter of non filing.

waitinginkansas
    Participant

I have the disbursement details button also and it has the fees listed and the disbursement page has the taxes paid to the state of Kansas on it but no

Matty Millz
    Participant

so, the site is down for updates. i have a feeling its gonna update the philly and memphis site

[email protected]
    Participant

no refund recieved by sbbt however…to be clear.

[email protected]
    Participant

I have had the disbursement details since the 25th or26th when I first saw they added my account…
    memphis 24, sbbt fees…I click on disbursemnt details and it shows I will pay 50 cents state tax

EdithKing2014
    Participant

I live in ky too godmachine did ur state get approved or is it still pending mine is pending…

godmachine81
    Participant

I am actually in KY myself justme123. It won’t do you any good to contact anyone at all about this because they are just going to tell you to wait until your return has been accepted for at least 21 days before they will do ANYTHING. All we can really do is set and play the waiting game. I do hope one of my contacts emails a reply to me with some info regarding the Memphis and Philly hubs. Legally they aren’t suppose to, but I went to college with two of the IT guys that actually work in the memphis processing center. If anyone knows about the network situation there it should be them. I don’t know if they will actually give me detailed information or not though.

UTalumni07
    Participant

Just like the rest of everyone else I filed on the 10th on January accepted through TT on the 24th. One bar on WMR still have the same old tax topic 152. Just hoping we see something soon.

kaci
    Participant

Hi I’m Kaci…I filed 1/4 accepted 1/24 1 bar no transcripts (locked out info “doesnt” match) VA accepted last night…WMR not working…Now someone pass the bottle…

justme123
    Participant

Well i filed on the 10th accepted on 24th ( although tt says accepted 1/17) in ky cant order transcripts but when i got the letter of non fing i did not look for a hub and now it wont let me in :( so i have no idea of the hub my state still says pending. Wmr has one bar and tax topic. I wonder who we could contact for that hib to see what happened. When it will change or what, any suggestions? Any ky people here?

CaliKris
    Participant

Positive thoughts for all of us in the Memphis club!!! *fingers crossed on more acceptances tonight*

Steph336
    Participant

godmachine: I have no idea either…I was under the impression everything was done under CADE 2, as well.

godmachine81
    Participant

Someone please give me some references to where the CADE 1 system is even being used in 2014 for the 2013 tax year? As far as I know CADE 1 is not being used at all this year at any of the processing centers, this is based on my own research and information directly from workers involved with the IRS’s inside IT infrastructure.

Steph336
    Participant

jack: I believe you weren’t accepted until the 28th. I was accepted the 24th by the IRS, I filed on 1/6 and TT shows my accepted date as 1/6 and we know that’s wrong.TT seems to have some sort of “glitch”…I saw others mentioning this too. Since yours was rejected then your file date changed to 1/24 with TT.

0_o
    Participant

?

jack31
    Participant

@godmachine I have the disbursement details Tt sbtpg but I’ve had them for about week since the account was setup

Steph336
    Participant

godmachine: I have had the disbursement details “button” since the day my account was set up, which was on 1/25…

EdithKing2014
    Participant

Im starting to get pissed b/c u would think they would let someone know with an update about it not sitting here letting everyone get worried. im sure if it was money that was owed to them they wouild be upset to. Im just hopeing it updates tonight i tried to get my transcripts today and it still shows and astix by it and sbbt has always showed disbursement details for me

godmachine81
    Participant

Not sure if this means anything or not, but SBBT has now added the “Disbursment Details” at the bottom of my page, however it still shows they haven’t received my refund. Seems like last year it done this same thing and they really had info on the refund just hadn’t updated the page showing your deposit. I’d like to see if the Disbursment Details is available for those who know for sure their tax refund hasn’t been processed yet. I’d also like to see if everyone in the Memphis 24 that is using SBBT for TurboTax fees has the option for Disbursment Details also. Thanks guys.

jack31
    Participant

I’m not even sure exact my Tt says 24th I filed 1/3 got rejected 1/24 refilled 2 min later exact didn’t hear nothing till 1/28 got an email said I was accepted 1/24 and like I said Tt app says 1/24 I’m so worried bout this mess knowing that tax debt is there still makes it worse than it was I was so hoping I was ghosting

Steph336
    Participant

Jack: Ok, gotcha…yea, idk how they do that. When did you say you were accepted again?

JRo
    Participant

I sincerely hope that the op theory is correct. I guess we will find out soon! I feel bad that this many people share my crappy luck wig these kinds of scenarios

jack31
    Participant

It was just an email alert I owe the irs for 2011 I just called and the amount is still owed its a tax debt not a offset so I’m guessing I deff just ain’t ghosting in the system unless if you know the debt is taken right before the dd idk just wish I did :(f

Steph336
    Participant

Jack: I think there will be an update…just following last year, there seemed to be updates every single night once the doors opened up.I mean I could be wrong. And where did you get that alert? Text? E mail? And why would they send you an alert if you have nothing coming? Gonna go check my e mail and see if I got an alert!

jack31
    Participant

@all I just got an alert from sbtpg saying IRS is experiencing heavy traffic on wmr resulting in info being very limited idk what that means 4 us if anything

jack31
    Participant

@steph what’s your thoughts on a update tonite I see bot theory being so sure of no update till Monday he seems to know a lot on cade1 and cade2 that’s where I’m at right now thinking cade1 is ran out of Memphis and Philly ….

jess87
    Participant

I’m going to leave this tab open tonight. Yall be sure to report back here nasal if anything changes. :)

Steph336
    Participant

VaGal: You can go back with the very small green arrow at the end of the comments, but there is no arrow to move to the next page forward…lol. I messaged Jemar about it to see if it can be fixed :)

VAGal30
    Participant

Why can’t I see the rest of the posts in here

jack31
    Participant

@godmachine yeah that’s what I was trying to say also I’m so confused took in way more tax info then I needed to day I know not much on mef but what’s cade1 and 2 are they at all processing centers and do they update the same way?

Steph336
    Participant

godmachine:Ok, I never thought that way. I thought/believe it to be the opposite way IF you file your state and federal together.

Steph336
    Participant

Veccs: I said I believe I have a DDD but I am not updating on WMR…

godmachine81
    Participant

Steph336: Not really confused about it, was just interpreting that some people were thinking that in order to have your Federal return/refund approved that your state had to be processed or at least accepted. Thats not how it works.

ok…. So I noticed Steph3 blah 3? anyhow I noticed steph said her wmr hasn’t updated but she has a ddd… not sure if that was found out by calling the hotline or what?
    I have no updates, no bars NO INFO!!! Fri night/ Sat morning around 12 am or so I noticed that I could finally order my account transcripts but, only in the one portion under return transcript on the left. My return transcript is still unavailable and the account transcript actually says 0000 and more big fat ZERO’s!!!
    the telephone line tells me that your return IS STILL being processed ect. ect smh.. I swear the automated voice sounds more annoyed and more patronizing each time I call. rotflmbo

jess87
    Participant

I agree ty so much. It is helpful to us. And brings the anxiety down. I really hope we wake up to some kind of updates.

Steph336
    Participant

Godmachine: I think you are confused on the state/federal e-file. I know the federal doesn’t need your state to approve. I think your state will not get accepted until federal approves. I also know you can file state separate from federal…although there are a few states that do not allow it at all. But there are a lot of states that piggyback off the federal if you do file them together.

jack31
    Participant

@godmachine we’ll all I can say is thank you and just wanted to say I’m not a stalker just seems you are 1 of very few I trust on here and I can believe what you say I searched and read about you pretty amazing dude again I thank you so much and you have a new friend for life I don’t do fb or any social media .thanks I feel better

godmachine81
    Participant

jack31 if it makes you feel better, I’ve filed State and Federal at different times ever since I have been doing taxes. Most of the time I never even have a state return filed when my Feds have deposited my refund. The Feds allowing states to use their MeF system doesn’t have any change on what the Feds do with your federal return. In some cases state returns are not even required to be filed based on certain criteria of the state and filer. If you have your SS#s correct and your return isn’t claiming any outrageous deductions or anything else that would raise a red flag in the system, you shouldn’t be worried about your return at this point. If your federal was accepted, chances are you are good as it passed the majority of system checks already. Most of the time a review is all that happens after you have been accepted. Most reviews are caused due to missing forms, or problems the IRS have that caused things to not be ready when they opened filing season, for example last year with the people filing Education credits. If you are up for random review you will have an updated Tax Topic on your WMR, we all still have Topic 152 so this is not the case with this ‘memphis 24’ problem. Rest assured that the problems are bugs with the IRS’s internal processing systems and not with your return. Eventually these returns are going to be processed and refunds will be in the banks. There is never no guarantee as to when, and one thing you will learn over the years with the IRS, is things are definitely not always fair. Meaning if you were Accepted on the 31 you can receive your refund before those accepted on the 24th. There is nothing you can do about this, other than deal with it. These kind of things happen EVERY year.

jess87
    Participant

I’ve never had it happen and I’m literally beyond stressed. I wish we knew something you know . If we don’t wake up to something tmmr I might just lose it. I still just show 1 orange bar and tax topic 152.

starz123
    Participant

I really hope it’s a glitch and we ate all scheduled for DDs this week. It has happened to me before so trying not to stress.

cindy j
    Participant

FILED 1/9 ACCEPTED 1/24 AT 12:15 PM IMMEDIATELY SHOWED UP WMR WITH ONE BAR. 2 DAYS LATER BAR DISAPPEARED STILL NO DDD CANT ORDER TRANSCRIPTS AND I LIVE IN TN

jack31
    Participant

Thanks for clearing the state thing up I read so much today kinda convinced myself that the Feds do your state cause they had a release that says irs anouced 31 stated to file through mef so the states must have there own mef of some sorts and what’s your take on why everyone’s diff state went through last night but without fed update

jess87
    Participant

I’m just starting to worry now with still nothing updating with transcripts today either. I feel like I will have to wait weeks or longer. I’m praying maybe we will have dd on the 6th to but are just not updating?? Man I wish we knew something.

godmachine81
    Participant

I’ve not heard any news at all, seems that there is no news for us. Just wait until the flood gates open again, if we aren’t in the next round of approvals then I’m sure most of the memphis 24s are going to enter full-blown panic mode.

Meandmykids
    Participant

When should we check for the update?? Just read the above post so I probably won’t check until I wake up lol

jess87
    Participant

@godmachine have you heard any more on the Memphis hun?? This This of us accepted 1/24 to 1/26 like me I was 1/26. Are we looking at major wait time or?? I’m starting to freak just alittle. I just now finally could get the phone line to work for transcripts and still nothing for me there. Thank you.

godmachine81
    Participant

Hey guys, its too early in the day/night to expect any changes. Wait until between 11PM CST and 3 AM CST to start seeing the next batch of approvals, hopefully we’ll be in that batch.

About the State Returns being required for Federal to be approved, this is not true at all. The states system verifies things with the federal system, but the Federal system does not require a filed return with your state to approve your Federal refund. This is a fact.

jess87
    Participant

I’m so glad to see godmachine will be coming over. I hope and pray with some kind of insight.. it’s crazy all of us mainly accepted 1/25-126 all seems to be mainly Memphis a few pills and none of can order any transcript and no ddd. :(

jess87
    Participant

I give up!!!!!!!!! After the phone line to order transcripts has been down all day it is finally working now but I still can’t not order anything for 2013. :( can anyone else yet???

jack31
    Participant

@steph godmachine emailed me he’s coming over soon he said

msprice
    Participant

Alright I can ORDER my account transcript not my return transcript. Also if I view my account transcript it is blank no codes or amounts!? Any answers would be helpful!

EdithKing2014
    Participant

I really hope so

MtPockets
    Participant

I like the way you think Edith

EdithKing2014
    Participant

I hope theirs a tiny chance that we may recieve refund deposit even though ours isnt updated its possible

Rene
    Participant

OK.. I filed 1/24.. got accepted on 1/27. Have only 1 bar with topic 152, can not order transcripts.. it locks me out everytime :/ The one and only time it let me through it said I did not file and my hub was memphis! I also file through Taxact.. I hope it updates tonight!! Has anyone been able to order transcripts?

NCMomOf3+1
    Participant

Signing off for the night. Gotta take a break from this experiment…. talk to everyone in the am.

MtPockets
    Participant

No 3rd ear yet….the experiment isn’t over

NCMomOf3+1
    Participant

NCMomOf3+1
    Participant

@mtpockets: Oh my…too funny! The Memphis Experiment….turned wrong & I didn’t even grow a third ear or anything!

drizzyqurkel
    Participant

@mtpockets: That’s a good 1 lol

MtPockets
    Participant

NCMom….the Memphis Experiment….lol

NCMomOf3+1
    Participant

gs79: I hear ya….No love. They need to be getting their act together. I feel like we were a bunch of mice that were used for their testing purposes.

NCMomOf3+1
    Participant

@meandmykids: copy and paste the URL in the address bar above, until the end of the word Memphis.

NCMomOf3+1
    Participant

@MountainMan: I doubt it, but can’t make any promises. I would think they would possibly ( if I remember correctly ) place a some sort of code on your WMR status page that tells of an offset. Then they would just take whatever is owed out of your current refund and then you’ll get the rest.

gs79
    Participant

I filed 1/24 and was accepted 1/27 through TaxAct…feeling no love from the memphis hub :(

Meandmykids
    Participant

how do we get to the send page on this post? am I missing it?

MtPockets
    Participant

Hopefully they get their act together and we all see DDD for 2/6 tomorrow morning!

[email protected]
    Participant

I am hoping just filing early jan didn’t raise a new red flag and automatically go into review? Almost Bronco time :-)

mizzezmoore
    Participant

1/28 here memphis hub in cali 1 bar tax 152 topic no dd

[email protected]
    Participant

Great we can rule out offsets….used to like Memphis :-)

NCMomOf3+1
    Participant

Just a thought, is it a possibility that when the winter storm hit Atlanta hard this past week that it shut down their HUB there for a while? I know I seen the coverage on the news and how bad it affected everything. Maybe Atlanta’s processing traffic was bypassed to Memphis and PA?

Just a weird theory.

Steph336
    Participant

@trunks:I have no idea…it doesn’t make any sense to me either.

trunks011
    Participant

this is a really screwy system

trunks011
    Participant

ok it finally gave me a different error this time and says I cannot Identify myself.. won’t let me pass step 3, I’ve gone past step 3 and on to 4 witch asked you Credit related questions and passed that but i was only able to process from steps 3->4 on my Android phone… why does it not identify me on a PC

MtPockets
    Participant

Can’t understand why my return went through Memphis. I’m in Fla and mine has always gone through Atlanta.

NCMomOf3+1
    Participant

@Trunks: sorry, I have no clue about the lock out of the Transcripts, we made an account and just log in whenever.

Yup, we all have a slow hub…

Figures…

Meandmykids
    Participant

@Steph336: I agree.

Steph336
    Participant

I agree, I think the common denominator is the hub…that’s all.

Steph336
    Participant

Trunks:It didn’t lock me out for an addition 24 hrs when I did the same thing…

MountainMan: Last offset I had was 3 years ago. I don’t think it has anything to do with offsets, because they don’t delay your return…well, they have never delayed mine.

Meandmykids: I mean, I think it at least means they have worked on our returns if the addy is changed. And if I try to order by mail, I can only use my new addy and it has been that way for at least 5-6 days now. I don’t think the transcript retrieval updating is working right.

Meandmykids
    Participant

@mtpockets, yes I have the Memphis Hub… that is our only common denominator

MtPockets
    Participant

I have no offset, no changed address, simple return….just the Memphis hub

Meandmykids
    Participant

@ trunks011 no I would give it a bit. It did that to me and I waited another hour. @ NCMomof3, me too. I think us 1/24 will see it in the morning. IRS2go has locked me out now lol @ MountainMan, I have no offsets, I have called the hotline twice to make sure. I do have student loans all in good standing (which I worked with Sallie Mae from January to September last year to get them that way). I was audited last year too for 2010 and received a letter in May clearing the way for that. I really think we are processed it just doesn’t show yet.

trunks011
    Participant

@NCMomMOf3: I mean 24hr from the Transcrips sorry i didnt make my self clear

NCMomOf3+1
    Participant

@MountainMan: It’s a federal offset? If so, my hubby had one back a few years ago. They simply took it out before they released the DD to our account. We didn’t have a delay at all with that…

MtPockets
    Participant

I guess we’re all hosed!

NCMomOf3+1
    Participant

@Trunks: They will probably make you wait until in the morning. I have been able to log in unlimited times on the IRS2go app though…

[email protected]
    Participant

Let’s see if we can find a common denominator among us. I believe I have a tax offset from 2 years ago…although it doesn’t show up on the offset ph number.

trunks011
    Participant

weird my 24rs are up and still says im locked…. does this mean I need to wait an aditional 24hrs?

NCMomOf3+1
    Participant

@meandmykids: I have that also but one thing I am waiting to change is that TT had me spell out “Road” on our address, on the non-filing letter it still has “Rd” from how it was last year. I don’t see this as an issue for me but it makes me think that its not updated properly yet. They might over look it and see that mine is the same address, at least I’d hope they wouldn’t be that picky. I hope we see updates in the morning! If not, then I’m not sure what to do.

WV Chick
    Participant

Refunds amounts shouldn’t have anything to do with it. I get over 11,000.00 back each year..

Meandmykids
    Participant

@ Steph336 weird. I was so frustrated when it locked me out yesterday for 24 hours. Do you think the address change has something to do with it?

Steph336
    Participant

Meandmykids: same thing for my transcript and my addy

WV Chick
    Participant

I live in WV I was accepted on the 24th also.. No DDD.. I’m pretty upset knowing so many people have DDD that filed after me.. I can’t even order transcripts yet. Been stuck on 1 bar WMR….. not a happy camper!

Meandmykids
    Participant

Wow I was finally able to create an account to see the non filing letter, 2013 with the star. They have my current address on the letter BUT I had to use my OLD address to create the account because it locked me out for 24 hours yesterday, so part of the system is updated but part isn’t, which makes me think they are processed just not showing. One small step for a poor momma who needs a car to get all these kids to work and everything else!

NCMomOf3+1
    Participant

Just gotta say, wouldn’t it be lovely to wake up to a nice DDD on that WMR in the morning? That would totally make me smile on a Monday, and that’s a miracle to see happen even without a refund coming :)

Steph336
    Participant

trunks:I noticed that too…I’m gonna ask Jemar about this..

NCMomOf3+1
    Participant

@Steph336: They always figure out a way to take ours too. Haven’t received one in 2 years. I checked to see if my hubby or I had offsets and we are clear. I know we do not owe any back taxes. You would think as much self employment taxes we had taken out of our upcoming refund that they would hurry up with them… more money in the governments pockets. I know it was almost $4k worth of self employment taxes they would be receiving.

drizzyqurkel
    Participant

When I went under review last year all my bars were gone after about a week of filing then didn’t get my return until March 22

xosplashxo
    Participant

@steph336 I didn’t think so either cause Im the 11k also thanks for the reply

trunks011
    Participant

hmm cant move from page 1-2 thats weird

NCMomOf3+1
    Participant

I looked at the info from the link that was provided up the page…… NC transmits state returns to PA? I did not know that. Goodness..

trunks011
    Participant

my 24hr cut off will be over soon in about 10min.. stupid irs said I did not identified myself…. apparently I’m not the only one this has happened to when checking the scripts

Steph336
    Participant

xosplashxo: No that’s not true, I know someone whos refund is over 11,000 and they got their DDD last night.

xosplashxo
    Participant

I don’t know how true this is but I was talking to my tax guy today because my brother and his gf was accepted on the 27th they got dd for the 6th while I was on the 26th my mom also on the 27th…. He said that since our refund was over 9k it’ takes a lil bit longer anyone think this is true?

trunks011
    Participant

Pocket you can always use the 1800 and it will not use up you physical log on attempts I think you get a total of 5-6 attempts a day

Meandmykids
    Participant

it would make sense that Federal would be approved first and then state because I see many stating they use their federal to pay their state. So, you would get the Federal approved first to be sure if any owed to the state would be offset.

drizzyqurkel
    Participant

Ok cause I was accepted on the 27th have the one bar and topic 152 going on too

momof4boys
    Participant

yes I filed my famly taxes 1 got accepted on the 24th 1 got accepted on the 26 2 got accepted on 28 and 2 got accepted on 30 but the only one with a ddd is a 28th and we all got non file on transcripts from memphis

Steph336
    Participant

NCMom: It was odd…yea, I am not really concerned with my refund from NC anyways(they always figure out a way to take it from me), but the fact it was accepted at the same time all the DDD’s were coming in last night, gave me hope for my federal!

Meandmykids
    Participant

I too filed 1/3; accepted 1/24 and one orange bar. I cannot order transcripts at all, says not available. I too am out of Florida with a Memphis Hub. So I do think there is something to this, there is either a glitch or they are pulling them backwards and ours will be next. I have no offsets (called the 800 number numerous times to be sure), I filed an ez form. It was my first year using TurboTax, I normally use Taxact and I do have a new address, but still in the same area, so I don’t know.

Steph336
    Participant

@mtpockets: there is still the hotline if you need it…

NCMomOf3+1
    Participant

I logged into NCs “wheres my refund” and I have this now: Your 2013 tax return has not been processed. It states it updates daily at 6pm. I know where I will be at 6:01pm today to check since I filed Friday evening.

I’m more concerned about this Federal return than anything though. I wish WMR would update in real time. Isn’t it odd how it did once we were accepted? Makes you think….

Steph336
    Participant

@drizzy: there are those who were in the Memphis hub with DDD’s, but not any, that I have seen that was accepted on the 24th.

MtPockets
    Participant

Now I’m locked out of WMR….oh well

Marissa.1975
    Participant

transcript for memphis

Steph336
    Participant

@xosplashxo: Where’s My Refund? is available almost all of the time. However, our system is not available every Monday, early, from 12:00 am (Midnight) to 3:00 am Eastern Time.

So it should be done by 3 am EST.

drizzyqurkel
    Participant

Does anyone know of somebody from the Memphis hub who do have a DDD?

Marissa.1975
    Participant

Same here.. From Florida but accepted 1/29,, one bar generic 21 day message with topic 152,, 2013* says receipt of non filing..

Steph336
    Participant

@jack31: Awesome! Thanks…I should have thought of that!

xosplashxo
    Participant

@steph336 when does WMR update tonight?

sharonmarie82
    Participant

I’m in Florida. Mine were accepted the 24th, through the Memphis hub and like everyone else I only have one bar :(.

drizzyqurkel
    Participant

My OK state return was accepted on 1/28 and when I checked it still says that its processing

jack31
    Participant

@steph I sent godmachine an email hope he shows soon

Steph336
    Participant

mypockets: You sir are correct!

MtPockets
    Participant

Accepted on 1/28 here. Checked transcripts, and letter of non filing says Memphis. Nothing, no DDD and one orange bar…this blows

Steph336
    Participant

@waitinginkansas: I told you I was gonna start us our own club! LOL

trunks011
    Participant

Here are my acceptance dates and times, (Filed-19/Accepted 26)I was also Have 1 orange Bar- topic 152 , wait 21 days, Return Transcript 2013*, Memphis. I notices early morning around 3am I got an email from TT saying your state was Excepted right around the time everyone got there DD

Federal
    Received by TurboTax – January 19, 2014 9:44 AM ET
    Received by IRS – January 19, 2014 9:44 AM ET
    Filing changed state to SUCCEEDED_AGENCY January 26, 2014 5:32 PM ET

Arizona
    Received by TurboTax – January 19, 2014 9:44 AM ET
    Received by Arizona – January 19, 2014 9:44 AM ET
    Filing changed state to SUCCEEDED_AGENCY – February 2, 2014 12:21 AM ET

Paste this in address bar http://www.azdor.gov/Portals/0/Newsroom/ArizonaPlansJanuary30%202013TaxSeason.pdf

drizzyqurkel
    Participant

I hope that they just forgot to do something and all it takes is a push of a button and come tomorrow everything will work itself out and we’ll have DDD but that’s just my wishful thinking

Steph336
    Participant

Fhuff: I really hope so…it’s the only way any of this makes sense. I mean obviously some early filers will be pulled for review and some have errors and other things that will delay, but it doesn’t make sense that so few of us accepted on 1/24-1/26 got updates, unless we just aren’t updating in the system for some reason!

Steph336
    Participant

drizzy: OUCH!

Fay
    Participant

Accepted 26th..I just tried to pull my transcripts and this is the State it said for me to talk to PHILADELPHIA, PA 19255-1498 . I am in Missouri. Steph336..I think you might be right!!!!

Steph336
    Participant

Jack: Thank you for searching that out and further confirming what I feel is going on. And like I said, if you run into godmachine on the main page, link him over here…I’d really like to hear his thoughts!

drizzyqurkel
    Participant

Very true cause I’ve been at war with the IRS for over 9 yrs now cause I claimed my step son one year and since I wasn’t biologically his father and me his mother wasn’t married and I had no receipts proving I was taking care of him I had to pay them back over $13,000 and lost the chance to get the EITC for 2 yrs

TraciT
    Participant

Steph336 – thank you, I’ll look for that link :)

jack31
    Participant

*accepted*

jack31
    Participant

@steph ok I’ve did plenty of google search I’m a billion percent sure there are 31 states that have signed up for there state to run through mef once the federal approves it’s sent to state to cut you a check or dd whatever you choose I’m very shocked by this info I had no clue your state taxes ran through irs processing but there’s deff plenty of info on the web to confirm this.so I’m going with you if you were in Memphis hub and your state was excepted then your bound to get a Ddd something has happen in the update…

starz123
    Participant

Steph336- thank you for that info. I think your theory is right on. I know have received my refund in the past without seeing any movement on WMR. One year, I never even showed up on the wmr tool but had my refund the following Friday. It is really great to have this community helping each other out.

Steph336
    Participant

traci: I’m not sure…jack posted a good link to some info about the state/federal e-file program…you can read up on it, if you wish!

Steph336
    Participant

reynolds: I would imagine it would be…

drizzy: I really don’t know, I would assume anything is possible…it’s the IRS! LOL

NCMomOf3+1
    Participant

I’m not going to be able to get much sleep tonight. I have gave up on the transcripts. I’ve seen a lot of people saying they got their DDD without being able to order or view them. This reminds me of the 2011 filing season. I was a club 1/30er then. I hope not this year.

Steph336
    Participant

starz: the transcript thing is wonky, at best. I have the same issue when trying to view mine online. Anyways, I wouldn’t put too much stock into the transcript thing because there were many people who updated with DDD’s and still can not get their transcripts!

reynolds
    Participant

Yep I am in the same boat. Accepted 1/24 stuck with one bar and can not order transcripts. Hopefully this week we will see something. Need to pay off bills and my dad just found out he has cancer. Need to go back home and see him. My husband is stationed at here and our Home of Record is TN. Would we be in the Memphis batch?

drizzyqurkel
    Participant

Does anyone here know whether or not if it’s possible to go under review for the same thing 2 years in a row?

TraciT
    Participant

Hello – I’m not a 24’er but I submitted both federal and state (NJ) together with TaxAct on 1/28, federal accepted 1/29. My hub is Philly. I received a text at 8:26pm yesterday that my state was finally accepted. Does this mean my federal will now move along to a DDD soon?

JennC27
    Participant

Filed with Taxact on 1/22. I was accepted 1/26. Stuck with 1 bar and no transcripts. Memphis needs to get on the ball…

Steph336
    Participant

jess: I won’t say for sure…my theory mainly is for those accepted on the 24th. That’s not to say, if there was an issue at that hub on the 24th that it didn’t effect later dates. I mean it’s a theory and only time will tell if it pans out.

msprice
    Participant

Thanks I didn’t think so but the way things change so much I wasn’t sure anymore :)

starz123
    Participant

Arrrrgh!!! I am so aggravated. I was locked out yesterday from ordering transcripts bc my info didn’t match…I just got locked out again for 24 hours !!! I used my new address that is on my return for 2013, it didn’t match. I then used my previous address, it didn’t match either. Again, I really really hope that us early filers will still get DDs on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday this week.

Steph336
    Participant

@All: If anyone sees godmachine on the main page, would you please direct him here. I’d love to hear his insight on all this!

Steph336
    Participant

msprice: no, it won’t cause a problem with your federal return…you can do a state only file…mine was sent as a federal/state file, so my state won’t be sent until the federal approves

jess87
    Participant

Steph- I sure hope we do. And we are just not updated for whatever reason. Now do you think we will see an update on not update at all?

Steph336
    Participant

Jess: I would think the Memphis hub is a safe bet considering your in TN…

NCMom: I had Schedule C as well, but I saw many people with those with DDD’s this morning!

msprice
    Participant

I haven’t filed my state yet is that going to be a problem for me with my federal? I’m so confused!

Steph336
    Participant

Something had to have gone on at the Memphis hub between the 24th-26th….I know on the first day there was a flood of accepts coming in on here, then on the 25th it was like a trickle coming in, and it was better on the 26th…wondering if there was an issue at the hub and that’s why we didn’t see near as many ACKS on the 25th and 26th…and they didn’t realize it till after they started on the 24th. I still believe that I have a DDD and am just not showing up!

waitinginkansas
    Participant

you have my info but ill do it again:

filed jan 2 accepted jan 24 have been 1 bar and 2013 * for transcript ever since. my state got accepted around 10 pm cst on 1 feb. unusual because it isnt accepted usually until fed is processed.
    i am memphis hub

state is kansas
    i have eitc and ctc filing joint with TT

NCMomOf3+1
    Participant

Yeah mine is a little confusing. We had to file schedule C since my hubby Is self employed, so had to pay to file that through TT and didn’t want to spend any extra money on state filing. I did the same last year with no issues. This year has me stumped.

jess87
    Participant

My earlier post should say I am located in tennessee. So i would assume I’d be Memphis hub.

Steph336
    Participant

Hmmm, NCMom, not sure about yours…I filed both my state and federal through TT at the same time. So, I was able to see, from TT that my state got accepted at the exact timing that other people were getting approved for their federal and their NC were getting accepted as well.

DespMom…thanks, so your details are helping to confirm my theory somewhat!

drizzyqurkel
    Participant

Never mind when I just looked at the non filing letter it shows that it’s Memphis

waitinginkansas
    Participant

i am a memphis 24er represent!

NCMomOf3+1
    Participant

Hey. I hope it’s okay that I come in and join. I filed 1/23 and was finally accepted 1/28 but I’m processed through Memphis and I also am stuck with one bar, tt152, and no transcripts except for the non-filing one with the asterisk *.

I filed my NC state return Friday night 1/31/14 since that was the first day NC allowed free file on their site. My NC return is saying processing so I don’t know if that will hold up my DDD with the IRS. opinions?

DebMom
    Participant

Filed 1/7/14, accepted 1/24/14 and DDD of BY 2/6/14 and I am in Texas. Two bars showing as of today.

drizzyqurkel
    Participant

I filed on the 20 accepted on the 27 an I believe my return went to the Fresno hub

jess87
    Participant

So what’s the theory on us?? Are we stuck for weeks ? Should update tonight/tmmr?? Please anyone??

jess87
    Participant

Filed the 23rd with local tax prep. Accepted around 5 PM on the 26th. Haven’t been able to order any transcripts at all. Not sure what hub since I’m now locked out. But if am located in tennessee. If have one bar on w.m.r and tax topic 152.

Steph336
    Participant

@drizzy: mind sharing your details? When did you file? What hub are you at? When were you accepted?

shakebia
    Participant

Filed 1/3 accepted 1/24… Im in Atlanta. .no ddd no transcripts

msprice
    Participant

Filed on 1/3 with turbotax
    Accepted on 1/24 ab 11:00 am
    No ddd only one bar with tax topic 152
    No transcripts to view
    Although I can order account transcripts but not return transcripts
    My return transcripts has Memphis on it!
    I’m hoping for the best for us all! :)

drizzyqurkel
    Participant

I’m a 27er but I figured I’d join this chat cause the other one is getting me nowhere trying to figure out why I don’t have a DD

[email protected]
    Participant

It’s at the top of your transcript ….honestly don’t remember if it was return or account transcript …….

Steph336
    Participant

Florida goes to either Texas or Atlanta, from what I’ve seen.

starz123
    Participant

Hi, I am so sorry to ask-I know many people have requested it-but how do I know what HUB I am being processed at ? I live in FL so maybe someone could tell me quickly. I’m locked out of ordering transcripts so can not look there for help.

EdithKing2014
    Participant

Any theorys as to when we might get ours

Steph336
    Participant

ArmyGuy…those times are for refund trace and change of address only…not for when WMR updates! And Jack, that’s what I get too. Yes some people on the 25th and 26th were approved from the Memphis hub, but I have yet to see one person who accepted on the 24th that went to the Memphis hub update to approved. And I never said the hub was down, I said the EMS system went down on the 24th for a little bit…

ArmyGuy19
    Participant

Hopefully when I get home at 6am in the morning I have an update!

ArmyGuy19
    Participant

Where’s My Refund? is available almost all of the time. However, our system is not available every Monday, early, from 12:00 am (Midnight) to 3:00 am Eastern Time.
    Our Change of Address and Refund Trace features are not available during the following times (Eastern Time):
    Sunday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 7:00 pm
    Monday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 6:00 am
    Tuesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
    Wednesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
    Thursday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
    Friday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
    Saturday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
    and 9:00 pm to Midnight

Blanicair
    Participant

The IRS will forward all validated returns to the states. What that means is the IRS checks your state return to make sure it has the same filing status, number of dependents, same address and socials and same income as the federal return. And that is only if you file state with your federal return. I don’t I file my state through my state website. marylandtaxes.com.

jack31
    Participant

@bonclair but you still have to send it to the Feds first the irs clearly states they review your state taxes and if everything checks out it’s sent to state I just checked and Maryland sends to Feds just because u send federal first then state it still goes to Feds I’m 10000% sure

Blanicair
    Participant

The IRS doesn’t do your state. Once your Federal is accepted then the state is okay to accept. But the IRS isn’t doing the state taxes, the tax programs do that. It is up to the state to check everything. My state Maryland lets us do our state taxes for free so I never submit mine with my federal.

[email protected]
    Participant

Accepted 1/24 no ddd, one bar, tax topic 152, 2013* non filer,Memphis hub, used turbotax, “SBTG” shows fees only,……the irs twilight zone.

msfannypannie
    Participant

Is there anyone that lives in PA that has had there state accepted?

jen1972
    Participant

It does mean irs checks your state before forwarding it

jack31
    Participant

@steph will you go through that link I posted see what you get from that reading more into you maybe right I’m getting now that the irs actually checks your state then forwards it to state if everything is approved

kaci
    Participant

I’m with you all on its happening in the background…Time for me to stop obsessing and get some homework and studying done before the game…If the IRS don’t kill me my last semester of grad school might..

msfannypannie
    Participant

@jen1972. Its not proven that some of the hubs were down, some of us are just thinking that since it seems all to common that a lot of the people that didn’t get a ddd was from hubs in Philly and Memphis

jack31
    Participant

Yeah that’s another good point there is a few in between that have said they got Ddd that had Memphis and pa I don’t know really what to think of that either

msfannypannie
    Participant

@Mrz Terrell.. I know a lot of the reps better brace themselves for tomorrow because the phone lines will be flooded with calls unless they give us our DDD’s tonight

jen1972
    Participant

@Steph336: I just read that your state cannot be accepted until the IRS accepts your federal. Until 5 this morning my state was pending with TT and then it changed to accepted but i didnt get any changes in my federal on WMR. Other people in WV got DDDs for federal along with their acceptances from WV state. I’m starting to think you are right about our info just not showing on the WMR. I am praying ours will update tonight. By the way, where did you guys find the info about the hubs being down? I cant find anything when i Google it.

msfannypannie
    Participant

@kaci. I think it was half way successful, but there was clearly a problem with some of the hubs and it has effected some of us early filers

Mz I
    Participant

On the TT FB page there are so many people who are saying they don’t have a federal DDD but their state taxes are being accepted. So weird!! I can’t wait until the IRS opens tomorrow. Maybe one of us will get a rep who will actually be kind enough to give us some answers.

kaci
    Participant

Does anyone else find irony in that the “test batch” wasn’t successful? ha ha ha…anyone? lol

Steph336
    Participant

It’s funny you mention godmachine, because he kind of triggered this theory of mine for me…I am sure he will be on some time today and can shed some light.

msfannypannie
    Participant

I was accepted on the 26th, I’m in with the Philly Hub. I think the same thing that happened to the Memphis hub might have happened to a couple other Hubs. It is also very logical to say that if your state was accepted then more then likely we might have a ddd already and its not showing. I know you cant file for your state unless your Federal is done

jack31
    Participant

Idk I’m from va my state has been pending and still is I did refile my state through tax slayer because Tt wasn’t sending it but as I said it’s still pending Idk what to really think of this we need godmachine to tell us what his contacts had to say

Steph336
    Participant

I find that odd, because until the federal returns were getting approved this morning, I saw no one from my state that got accepted. After they were getting approved(federal refunds) my state had all kinds of acceptance.

Steph336
    Participant

@All: I am pretty frustrated myself. As far as the transcripts thing goes, I wouldn’t worry about that too much. There are MANY people who saw a DDD this morning who couldn’t and still cannot order their transcripts.

kaci
    Participant

Same here…I thought being first in line we would stay first in line and here all us 1/24’ers are waving at the passers by…Wouldn’t they have to “force” ours through to keep us in line…

Viewing 200 replies - 201 through 400 (of 411 total)

The forum ‘2014 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.