Citibank

Home Forums Archives Banks & Prepaid Cards Citibank

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by 4kidsdeep.
  • Topic Starter
    Ana

DDD of 2/12/14… anyone get their deposit earlier? Later? Any problems?

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        4kidsdeep

I have a DDD 2/10, I will post when I receive my refund. Hopefully tomorrow like it says on my WMR.

Wilbur

Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering
            if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?

I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having trouble finding one?
            Thanks a lot!

Arnette

You are so cool! I do not think I have read through something like that before.
              So nice to find another person with original thoughts on this subject matter.
              Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This website is something that’s needed on the web,
              someone with some originality!

Remona

For the benefit of making a pertinent product comparisons, we’ve looked
                at routers in this array that reveal similar attributes like IEEE 802.11n Wi-Fi standards, 2.4 GHz band and double antennas.
                Nothing significantly less than an n layer 3 switch should be considered,
                if you’re searching for a new router. It would be best to enhance to some wireless n router, in case you
                possess a wireless-g router. The hottest routers also increase speed with wifi
                Quality of Service applications (QoS) standard, which makes
                effective utilization of Ethernet connections by prioritizing
                multimedia traffic based on the application’s sensitivity to delay.

Many wireless-n routers also employ multiple-input and several-output
                (MIMO) radio antennae to increase speeds.

chini86v

Hi there, I own a site that I was trying to rank manually and
                  i’ll tell you it was working but it was taking too long.
                  So i ended up googling and found some great SEO tools like
                  senuke, xrumer and the best spinner and much more and this
                  tools made my site rank super fast. Well am here to tell you
                  you can get those tools from this site to help you rank your
                  website as quick as it did for me.

http://bestblackhatforum.webs.com/ – bestblackhatforum

Ana

@Jenna: I’ve heard of people getting their refunds up to 2 days earlier than their DDD, depending if their banks released their funds ASAP. I’ve heard that some banks have held on to the $ until the actual DDD. Can you post up later if you get yours early/on time? I know mine’s only a day later than yours, but I’d like to see if it comes in earlier…thx!

Jenna

I also bank with citi, filed with h&r block. DD 2/11, haven’t gotten anything yet.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘Banks & Prepaid Cards’ is closed to new topics and replies.