Capital one 360

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Capital one 360

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Cj.
  • Topic Starter
    Dasia

Anybody that has a ddd have capital one 360 ??
      Can u see it pending ? Or did u receive your founds already?

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Cj

I have used Capital One 360 for a few years. I have always had my deposit hit the day IRS says. I have a DD of 2/22. Hoping it pops up on time:) always is right on time!

viola smith
            @violasmith85

Our regular pay checks never deposit early so as everyone else has said, it will be DDD.

Big Spender

I’m had the 360 account since it was ING direct and have never send them post any direct deposits early…..I have a DDD of 2/22 but my money also has to go thru EPS financial so they can collect there fees and then it will be sent to me……from the turn around time I seen with my state I probably won’t see my direct deposit until Friday..

Dana

Capital One 360 will not post early, I’ve had my refunded deposited to them the last 3 years. It’s always the day of the ddd, usually hits my account between 6am and 9am.

MinaChan

My fiancé is getting his refund deposited in a capital one 360 checking account. Never ever have we gotten a direct deposit early. It always posts the day it’s supposed to.

Lovethem

I can tell you Capital one 360 you will not see it pending u til it’s your DDD. They do NOT release early(at least not since I’ve used them).

Sorry🙁 wish I had better news.

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.