Can’t create account to view transcripts

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Can’t create account to view transcripts

• This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Jeannie.
  • Topic Starter
    Michelle

Anyone else having this problem? I enter in name, email and then hit send code to get a confirmation code. The send code button becomes heated out and the screen just sits there and doesn’t go to the next page. How am I suppose to create an account to view transcripts when it does this?

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jeannie

I did it on my computer which used google and then yahoo

Jeannie

Yes .. I can’t create an account online either .. it keeps telling me either an error or my info isn’t correct which it is .. I can get them by mail only

Geena

I had this same thing happening to me and could not figure out why. Took me a while and finally tried another search engine.. (I was using google) and what do you know.. Thats what it was! At least for me. I downloaded firefox and it worked perfectly the next button was there and was able to go through all the questions. Good luck! Oh btw.. I was using my android phone also.

Misterkoolioz

I spoke with an IRS Rep in the Online Trancript Dept. He stated that the irs functions best on Internet Explorer … sounded like a generic response, but worth try

Savannah

I was on the computer when this happened to me.

Michelle

Yes, I’m doing it from mobile. I will try a computer. Thanks

Steven

Are you using mobile? I eventually went to the computer as it did the same for me on my mobile browser.

Savannah

I’ve been having the same exact problem! So I just tried to have them mailed and that worked 🙄 I have been trying to figure out why it won’t let me make an account to view my transcripts online

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.