Cannot provide information…allow 24 hours

Home Forums Archives WMR Messages Cannot provide information…allow 24 hours

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Sharon.
  • Topic Starter
    Admin
    IGMR Admin
      @igmr-admin

If it has been more than 24 hours since you received an “accepted” e-mail, but your information does not show on WMR…

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Sharon

This happened to me. Federal was accepted April 12 2018 at 4pm and state accepted 2 hours later. CA state just approved my refund today and will get it in 10 business days but when check irs wheres my refund keeps saying i may have entered information incorrect. I verified its all correct and correct fed refund amount and then asks me to enter day filed and when i do this it says it cannot provide information on my refund to wait until 24 hours after receive acceptance email (which its been 48 hours). I took education credit (american opportunity credit) but that is it form 8863 is correct.

Margarita CORDOVA

That happened to me i was entering the refund amount wrong. Check if your entering your information correct.

TX diva

I am still experiencing this issue. Filed February 3rd. Any insight to why this is happening?

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘WMR Messages’ is closed to new topics and replies.