CAN ANY EMERALD CARD HOLDERS CHECK THEIR ACCOUNT

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season CAN ANY EMERALD CARD HOLDERS CHECK THEIR ACCOUNT

• This topic has 25 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Danita.
  • Topic Starter
    SC024
      @essie024

GOOD MORNING I HAVE A DDD FOR 2/23 BUT WHEN I WENT TO CHECK MY EMERALD ACCOUNT BY PHONE I GOT AN ERROR MESSAGE AND THEIR ONLINE ACCESS IS DOWN CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN BC I FIND IT REAL CONVIENT FOR THE SITE TO JUST UP AND TECHNICAL ISSUES IF ANYONE ELSE IS HAVING THIS ISSUE PLS HELP ME UNDERSTAND

Viewing 24 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Danita

I still haven’t gotten any money on my card and my DDD is 2/23/17

Travis

I would NOT put any of your personal information other when calling the phone line for emerald card!
            It asked me for my card number, THEN asked me for my FULL social security number! I hung up immediately! No reason for that….. EVER!

thegrandemperor

If you are wondering the 2 hours of the system being down was so they could update the phone system itself. If you call now you get a male automated voice, and you now have to put in your complete card number.

Sorry, I was pretty excited it was a mass $ update as well, but still $0 balance.

If all the 2/22 people are telling the truth on IGMR’s Facebook page maybe we 2/23 folks will see our $ tonight.

ThunderChunky

I just got off the phone with HRBlock rep who I ended up with after being unable to get information from online or through the automated system. She informed me that my return is no longer showing in the system and suggested I contact the office I filed at. $362 in fees and first they couldn’t even type in the address right and I had to go around and around with IRS and HRBlock to get it fixed now they seem to have “misplaced” my return! This is hopeless.

Daniella Lopez

I am experiencing the same issue my direct deposit date is tomorrow as well. Like really HR block would have these issues right now smh

Em B

I still can’t log in, haven’t been able to since early this morning.

Crystal

I went into their app online it still says I have no deposit but when I called the number that popped up on the app to speak to someone it didn’t even ring just gave busy signal 🤕

sleeplessinGeorgia

Did ya know? You can get money orders at Wal-Mart for up to $1000 for 70 cents and you can cause them there for an additional $3…BETTER THAN ATM FEES =)

Toni

Yep same issue here. Tried to check this AM as I have a 2/23 DDD but it says my account is still empty when I do “tap to check balance” so…. still no money. I will NEVER USE HR block EVER AGAIN. If I had done TT I would have my money already.

Brandon

Still no deposit

Soconfused

I tried from my computer when I got to work and got a number to call. Called the number it asks for full card number and ssn and then tells you your balance. I still have nothing. DDD of 2/23.

I will never again use HR Block and this dang Emerald Card.

Sabrina

This is so annoying & frustrating.. any body have any news? Never again. I’m going back to my netspend card.

Alyssa Werkheiser
                                  @alyssawerk

Ddd 2/23 and same issue

Brandon

It’s down for me as well. Hopefully a good sign.

Soconfused

I’m getting the same issue. It just spins and then says my service call has an error

Morgan

Yeah, same problem here

sleeplessinGeorgia

After I drop the kddos off thw atm is next =) THANKS RodneyG got scared for a min LOL

RodneyG

@sleeplessingeorgia GO TO THE ATM!!!!!! if it said your money is there than ITS THERE! GO USE IT!. just because their systems are down to check balances over the phone and online doesnt mean you cant use your money

Sabrina

Yep same here. Not letting me in.. ugh hope it’s a good sign.

SC024
                                                @essie024

crazy everyone right all i want is my money i worked hard for dang

sleeplessinGeorgia

My ddd was today 2/22

sleeplessinGeorgia

I checked mine at 5am and money was on there and now it won’t let me in =(

Crystal

And same DDD 2/23; wonder what’s going on

Crystal

I just called my emerald card and it asked me to enter the last 4 digits of my card; which it always asks that but then instead of asking me for my birthday (as always); it just asked me to enter my ss#. So I did and I got a recording that they’re currently experiencing technical issues n to try my call again in 2 hours????

pissedinoklahoma

Yep same frickin issues. I hope it means thet are preparing to load on to cards.

Viewing 24 reply threads
                                                      • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.