CA State Question

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season CA State Question

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Sabrina.
  • Topic Starter
    Sabrina

So after waiting exactly 2 months I filed on February 27th . I called the CA FTB to find out what was going on with my CA refund after seeing that stupid 2 or 3 month wait message. After answering simple questions the customer service rep came back and said she had authorized my refund to give it 2-4 weeks to be deposited. I checked the FTB website this morning says authorized and give it 10 days. My question is how long did it really take to be deposited after you got an authorized date? I have Green Dot and was authorized yesterday 4/27. I’m just wondering I’ve waited this long so don’t see what the big deal is I guess just wondering you know? Thanks to any replies.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
      Replies
        Sabrina

@still waiting

Are you kidding? Wow… I’m so frustrated. But what can we do? Nothing.

Still Waiting

Most people I’ve seen and talked to are averaging 3-6 days for a DD, no telling if they had to do a “manual adjustment” or some other excuse used to justify sending a check…I’ve been waiting on my check since getting authorized on the 14th.

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.