Been sitting @"still processing "

Home Forums General Discussion 2014 Tax Season Been sitting @"still processing "

• This topic has 14 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Mariela.
  • Topic Starter
    Shell

Been on 1bar and still peocessing for 14 days this is just bs

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Mariela

Mine was accepted on 1/31 and one bar came out with the 21 days message and on 1/6 then in 1/7 I lost my bars and is saying still processing with no code on it. I have no clue what’s going on I just hope I am not being audited!

Bill

I submitted simple return on 31st of January and Was Accepted February 2nd. Was on WMR bar 1st bar until February 13th and then Status bar went away and now I just have the message that my return has been received and in processing with no DDD and have not been able to order transcripts.

Shell

I git my refund this morning!! There is hope for all that think it will never happen!!!

Shell

Wow thats crazy..i think we should all feel bad g
                For you seems you are the one out of ten that it just goes all wrong..i was stuck on one bar for 16 days and i have a ddd of 2/20/14..

Foggysail

I feel for all of you who have the “still processing” response at WMR.

My accountant electronically filed our return on 20 September 2013 for the tax year 2012. I was not aware of the WMR site until sometime in October and learned our taxes were “still processing.” Just before Xmas I received a Christmas present from them! No, not money but I did get a bar so I knew then the end was near.

New Years began with them taking back the Christmas gift so I ended up with no bars along with no processing and no record of my even filing. On top of that— the IRS stopped taking phone calls until recently.

Today I was fortunate to speak with a rep. She knew about the hold but it should have been released in December. To wrap this up she further told me she sent my filing back so the hold could be removed. She added I should expect my refund within 30 days. That should make my total wait over 6 months……if I get my refund as she said I should.

Good luck to all of you!

Shell

Finally i checked the WMR site this morning and we were approved with a DDD of 2/20/14 !!!

Stephanie

I filed through taxact and was accepted on Jan 29. I am still at the first bar as well. So I am at 16 days. I actually broke down this morning and called. The lady I spoke to was very nice and told me that if there was something wrong with the return there would have been a notice posted and my return would have been rejected already if it were going to. She said to call back next Monday if I still had no change. It has not been 21 days yet but it sure feels as though something is wrong for it to take this long. I dont understand it either. Everyone I know has already received their refund. What is going on.

Shell

Have you been able to get your transcripts at all? They are told to give 21 day speech…i as of yesterday could not order my return transcript but this morning it let me..i have seen others filed same day get them amd way after me get them it is frustratsting.

Shell

It finally let me order my return transcript…hoping this is a good thing

Shell

Well here i am still….STILL PROCESSING no WMR update NO nuthing on day 15 oh lucky me!!

Shell

My bar has not disappeared it just has done nuthing..i just have not gotten any update at all..it is ginna be 14 days…ours was simple return nuthing complicated … They say there was glitch ..my daughter filed day after and she has had her refund for a week

Anonymous

That happened to my boyfriend also. I filed his taxes on the 3rd with HR block. Got the text that they were accepted and confirmation number. On Monday the bar went away and it just says it is processing and tax topic 152. I technically filed on the 4th because it was after midnight and used taxact. I don’t which one made the difference but I got my refund on Wed. I can’t even log in to try to get his transcripts because it says the information doesn’t match the most recent return and I know it does. I have never had this happen before. I am starting to worry now that I can’t log in to get his transcripts. I am hoping it is a glitch but this waiting, worrying not knowing is making me old.

Shell

@Leslie Martin i have no clue …they say there was a glitch but not sure…when did you file and when where you accepted?

Leslie Martin

Mine says still processing also. any idea why??

Viewing 12 reply threads
                                • The forum ‘2014 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.