Bart's Thoughts

• Creator

BartD is back for another year of answering questions.

The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 301 through 350 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author

Hi mr Bart! I called the irs on feb 4th and I was told that I needed and given a number to verify my id so I called and did so instantly i stayed on the phone like three hours and I did it by phone and was approved now today I have a letter March 6 dated feb stating to verify my id should I call them back or disregard the letter 5071c because I already verified myself on feb 4th????

Okay thanks Bart I will call on Monday. I did call the IPSU unit about a week ago
    because I couldn’t order my transcripts and he wasn’t very helpful. I did however today tried to do the idverify online and it gave me that message about calling the 1-800-829-1040 or check wmr. Thanks again.

Dingo your welcome unfortunately it is about 4-5 weeks right now after the id verify for most people and expect it to take that long. I know its annoying but a lot of people are going threw the same issues

KGwinn no that date doesn’t mean anything and yes it will take that long… a TA might be able to get you the refund in 3-4 weeks so I would fuse them to help u

orchid thank you for all your support

injured2015 that will update some time over the weekend or this week be patient u should have ur money soon

my kids are hungry yes I still think 3 weeks but could be sooner but the way this year is going three weeks is about right

raymann no it will not delay it

the yetty I am so happy for u!!!!

chantami it takes about 4-5 weeks sorry and no u don’t need to call cause ur verified online.. if it makes you feel better u can still call just to annoy them :)

Thank you for the incredible amount of time and thought you are giving to this! I can only be grateful for the fact that you are willing to do what it seems nobody, even those paid to, will do for those of us confused or concerned. My story is very similar to enough on here that I can keep it simple and only ask because I seem to be latching onto your wisdom for others then finding myself in a different outcome each time (different from theirs)…

Filed with TT 2/9. W2, slight increase in wages but in a fight with Cancer (third time now) so all funds, and more lol, went to medical expenses, in fact almost twice my total income. So I didn’t end up with any taxabIncome, as they define it, and I get all my withholdings back, or darn close!

Accepted, according to IRS and confirmed by WMR, in minutes – 2/9.

I figured it was taking longer due to the massive medical expenses or something, but at day 21 (Monday, 3/2) I pulled up transcripts, needed to use the old address in doing so – in case that helps, and only Account & Wage were available but neither had any info or codes. The “As Of” Date was 3/9/2015… No idea how long they were available, but I’ve been checking daily since. So I called, figuring that they had me in IDVerify or the like, especially given the old address. I was told “[she] couldn’t help but would transfer me to the right dept” without telling me which one. Well, it was IDVerify, and I went through the motions and got cleared and the “at least 4, at most 6 weeks from here” in the end.

So I pulled transcripts yesterday and still nothing, but that “as of date” changed to 3/23/2015. I am curious as to whether there is anything indicative, to you, of an idea of when to expect the DDD, or even an update? Can you tell given this information? I have never had more than a 2 week delay, but I’m a pretty easy filer… so I am not extremely stressed over it, yet the money would be helpful in repaying some of the leftover medical bills lol!

Any insight would be extremely helpful, and I sincerely appreciate what you are doing here! Thank you in advance for any time or thought you can give me.

All the best, always….

HI Bart,

I filed online 1/21 and was accepted same day. I got a 4464C letter saying I was under review, but heard nothing for weeks after that. Transcripts all zeros and “no return filed”. I called in several times and no one ever said anything except “Under review… 6-8 weeks.” Finally, the last person I spoke to finally told me I needed to ID Verify, which I did right away.

About 2-3 days later, I could see transcripts including cycle 20150805 and codes 150 / 806 / 570 (dated 3/16/15). No matter when I call, they say 6-8 weeks from an ever changing date, so no one seems to know anything.

Because I’m unemployed and have no income, I was able to qualify for a TA, and they are supposed to contact me this week before Wed. Here are my questions: Does the 3/16/15 actually mean anything? And realistically, how quickly might the TA be able to get my refund released? I’m about 2 weeks from a $0 bank account and not being able to eat, so everyday counts.

Is there anything else I can do to speed the process along?

Guys BART helped me during more than a month. I finally received my DDD. If it had not been for his advise, I would have had to wait a lot longer for my refund.

He is a great guy, who gives up his time and knowledge to assist us. He has a worthy cause which we can contribute to to show our gratitude and support.

PLEASE READ BARTS POST AT 10:03 on 2/10/2015 He posted a link to help his grandfather

THE LINK IS I would be a nice way to be kind to someone who needs help. Bart has helped us all so very much THANKS

This was my first yr filing IS. I efiled my return and was accepted on 2-1-15. DD was for 2-9-15 but reflected for 2-6-15. I mailed IS form in and was received by IRS on 2-5-15 according to transcript. Transcript updated again to refund issued on 3-6-15 with cycle 20150905 dated 3-23-15. I called the IRS just to see what was what. The lady I spoke to was very rude and didnt want to look into my case. Once she did look into it she told me by the system my refund check will be mailed on 3-13-15. At first when I look at WMR it says my refund was offset, today I looked into WMR and it says your refund is processing with the full amount but no date to receive check or DD.

my kids are hungry

Ok thanks for the info one thing I had forgot to say was this info is on my return transcript which I am able to order so with that being said do you still think that it will be 3 weeks until any money will be in my hands ?? SMH !! UGH THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL OF YOUR HELPFUL AND VALUEABLE INFORMATION!!!

Bart it I called a ta and got a case number but never talked to the ta About My case. will that delay my refund?

the yetty

wooot DDD 3/11 MFINALLY ,I CAN GET A VEHICLE,AND A PLACE OF OUR OWN,NO MORE LIVING WITH MY BROTHER AND SISTER IN LAW,AND i can get the camping stuff for this summer,woot,so it is true if your return transcript becomes available then a dd is rite around the corner,thanks bart for keeping me a float.

Hi Bart

I have another update. As I told you Friday I’ve had the 1121 code and told my return was under random review for 5 weeks already. I got a ta Tuesday and sent her my proof of income. Today I received a 4883c letter and it told me to call the irs bc they need more information. I decided to try to see if they needed a I’d verification and it worked! I was able to verify my I’d and it said it takes 6 weeks. My question is a. Do I still need to call the number and b does it really take 6 weeks. That would make my return going on 14 weeks and longer than the 60 days the irs told me on the phone on 1/29. please help. Thank you.

my kids are hungry u have at least another 3 weeks till you get your money depending on how fast they can verify ur income

punda no it doesnt mean all of it went to the offset u have to wait for the next update for them to release the rest of the money

jen yes its the hold up and no they wont take what ur owe until u agree to the debt.. then once u do they will give u the remainder ur looking a another 3 -4 weeks of delays

so tired i would contact the id verify department to make sure ur not in that… once u verify ur not then u just have to wait i know its annoying but any one that has been involved with id issues the return are looked at with a fine tooth comb

orchid i am so glad for u congrats i am glad it came sooner then later…. :)

angelray u need to contact the irs either ur under review or id verify or HCA is effecting ur return… u need to try and narrow the reasons down then we can go from there

nsee yeah u should only be a week or 2 out they should complete the processing this week coming up if they actually are processing the return

crystal means the end of the cycle date max time frame till new cycle… u cant go by that date for it can just change under review takes about 4-5 weeks to complete then ur processing

the yetty means ur getting reall close to a DDDDDDD hang in there this week might be ur week coming up for a solid update

my kids are hungry

also I forgot to say my letter was dated for 2-20-2015 also I have no offsets or anything else like that I always usually receive my return very fast but not this year !!!!
    FILED RETURN ON 2-11-2015 ACCEPTED 2-11-2015

my kids are hungry

Can you please tell me your thoughts on what my transcript is telling me thank you for all the help this tax season!!
    150 return filed cycle 20150901 3-23-2015
    codes 806,766,768, all have date of 4-15-2015 and correct amounts from my return!!
    570 code with a date of 3-23-2015
    971 code with a date of 3-30-2015
    now I got a letter in the mail on Thursday it said I don’t need to do anything at all it said like 4 reasons the letter could be sent for 2 are for a business and 2 for single person which the 2 reasons were TAX WITHHELD OR INCOME REPORTED is all it could be for me why its being delayed my refund!!
    so by the dates and codes I listed could you please tell me when you think I might receive a refund cause I really need the money my kids are hungry thank you so much!!!

Hello Bart, my return was accepted on 2/20; and just got this update on WMR this morning, and the codes on my transcript so are: 150, 806, 766, 826 and 971

Does this message mean that <ALL> my tax refund has been applied to a past debt: I know there is a past state tax of about $2K owed, but not much else, and I am expecting more than 3K in Federal refund, so should I be concerned that all my refund has been applied?

How can I find more information about past IRS debt – any website to locate this information?

thanks – PS
    Refund Status Results
    Your refund has been applied to a past due IRS tax obligation.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
    Tax Topic 201 – The Collection Process

If you have questions or need additional information, please have the following on hand when you call:
    A copy of this page.
    A copy of your tax return.
    The Social Security Number, Filing Status, and refund amount claimed on your return.

Any notice that you have received concerning your refund.
    Please mention reference number 1091 to the IRS Customer Service Representative.
    IRS Hours of Service:
    Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
    1-800-829-0582, when asked for an extension, enter 382.

I filed on 1/20 accepted the same day. Went unpostable because of name change, due to marriage somewhere along the way. I called and spoke with a rep, that helped me with that problem, was told it was fixed as of 2/18 on 2/20 I was able to see account transcript, however it had all zeros on it. on 2/27 I was able to see updated transcripts with a date of 3/16 cycle date 20150805 had codes 150,806,766,766,768 and 150 the 150 code has 3/16/2015. I called the IRS and they said I should receive my refund or a notice before April 2nd. I had received a notice from the IRS in December about unreported income on my 2013 tax return due to a cancellation of bad debt and I owed 992.00. I called the number on the notice and spoke to a lady that told me that this would not hold up my return this year, because it would have to go through the proper channels to be posted on my account. I looked at my 2013 account transcript and it showed a 922 with zeros with the date of 12/22. On Friday my 2014 transcript updated now to show the as of date of 3/23/2015 and it has a new code of 971 notice sent with the date of 3/23/2015. I looked back at my 2013 transcript and it has also updated it now says as of 3/23/2015 and the 922 code on it has updated to 3/16/2015 but still has zeros. Does this mean that they are going to take what I owe out of my refund? And is this going to hold up the refund even more this year, is there anything I can do to speed this up at all? Should I go to the local office?

Good Morning Bart!

Hoping you can shed some light, here’s what’s going on with me:

1/28 tried to e-file (TAXACT) , was rejected do to someone used dependents ssn to
    1/31 mailed n return and tracked it
    2/2 IRS received it
    2/12 showed up on WMR
    2/14 Bar disappeared
    2/27 Called IRS, told to call back in 6-8 weeks (didn’t even ask me ssn or name)
    3/3 Called IRS and was told nothing needed from me at this time and told that if I
    I haven’t received refund by 4/23/15 to call back
    3/6 Called IRS back the agent said they got my return on 2/7 and that I needed to
    wait 6-8 weeks from 2/9 because I was under Review and couldn’t tell me why.
    said she was echoing what the other agent said, and to keep checking WMR.

This is the third or fourth year I have had this identity theft, in 2012 I didn’t get my refund until 5/28 and last year I got I within a week and this year it is taking so long. I really need this money. I can’t order transcript online and I try by mail and nothing available. When I mailed in my return I did include the id theft form along with daughters ID. Do you think I will see something before April 23?

Hi BART

A word of thanks for putting up with my ramblings. I got a DDD 3/11. – my birthday. The Cp05 letter never arrived but somehow it seems they worked it out. Best to you always for dedicating your time to listening to us all.

Hi, this year is really strange it seems reading all the different it’s issues everyone is having. I filed on 1/08 excepted 1/12. Bars disappeared two weeks later. When I was able to pull transcripts I had a 570 code along with the normal codes. The 570 had a date of 3/2 so I’ve been patient. Then this Last Monday I see a second 570 code with the date of 3/9. I have not received any letters at all. So I thought I would check transcripts today and noticed that the 2014 account transcripts and 2014 record of account are gone and now say “NA” where the dates just for 2014 should be. I’ve lost all patience now, have you any idea why this would be? I’m so confused!

Hello once more Bart,

I filed 2/2. Lost bars told I was put in manual review for identity issues. I’ve been told 6-8 weeks from 2/9. TA sent identity verification and request to release refund 2/17..

WMR now says “your refund is still being processed”.

3/10 my TA is suppose to contact me. Irs says no letters being sent and thy need nothing from me. Any idea or estimation of refund?

What does that date next to the codes mean? When I had the first 570 and it said march 2 they added another that said march 9th the week before the 2nd.

Hello Bart, I have been following all of your great information and thought might as well add my problems. Maybe you can give me some advice. I filed and accepted 1/20 got a letter stating manual review dated jan 28 I have 2 570 codes 1st dated march 2 and the 2nd dated march 9…nothing has changed since they added that march 9th date. Do you think I am getting close?

the yetty

i am bale to order return transcript now,whats that mean ?

chatami u really should have an update soon… the ta should have the refund released within 2 weeks especially since they have been doing ur return review for 5 weeks as of now..

john-is-here lol that stinks but thats PA for u

Far you are correct thank you for the postive in put

refundSTAT that means ur back in processing and you have a new cycle

jordon means u will get your refund nect week most likely wednesday

PEARLM1 it means they are reviewing your return “under review” and will take 5-6 weeks to fully process your return… may come quicker but not likely this year

Blndgrl yeah this is correct and a lot of people are in the same situation

sadtime the 249 code is for obamacare issue… thats the issue and u have to wait for them to fix what ever they need to fix

I filed 2/3 with turbo tax. Was in errors resolutions for over 21 days. They didn’t send out a letter or anything they corrected it themselves and sent it back to processing two days ago.

@Jordan When did you file? I too am in errors right now with an incorrect 1095.

Hi Bart

I wanted to give you an update. I filed on 1/21 received a DDD of 1/30 then on 1/29 received a 1121 code. Everytime I contacted the irs they told me your return was randomly selected for a random review And that I needed to wait 60 days. On my transcript I have the refund issued/refund cancelled for 2-16. It has been 6 weeks since I’ve filled and 5 weeks since I received the 1121 code. Still no progress so I opened a case with a ta on Tuesday and I sent her my proof of income to see if that may have them release it. Any ideas of how much longer I have to wait? Any people with the same issue receive their money yet? It’s frustrating! 60 days will be at the end of the month and 3 more weeks

Today i received a Direct Deposit from COMM OF PA-PA REFUND — $1.00 …………really one dollar

To those with 846 codes on their transcripts that are now viewable as of today…with a cycle code of 20150905…you with see a change (possibly) on wmr at the latest by Monday (although I assume by tomorrow)….with a ddd of the 11th…release depending on your bank! The date 3/23 doesn’t mean anything relevant (hasn’t for others in the past) as long as you have a 846 (release of funds) good luck to y’all!

Hey so I ID verfied on Feb 6th,could see the code 570 on Feb 13th with the as OF MARCH 2nd Date on top
    THe AS of Date has changed to MARCH 23 now ,what does this mean? 570 still has march 2 date next to it.

Hey Bart! Me again :) thanks for all your help. I’m out of the errors resolution dept. thank goodness! It was the incorrect 1095a form that sent us there. I was able to view my transcripts today which I wasn’t able to do yesterday and my last code was 846 with a date of match 23. Cycle date of 20150905. Can you give me any insight to what that means?

Hey Bart. I filed and was accepted Jan 21. My account transcript had all zeros. Anyway I found out that I had to verify my identity. So I did that last wednesday 2/25. Yesterday I talked to someone at the irs and they told me that me verifying my identity went through but it has to be manually put in and to give it up to 8 weeks. Today my account transcript finally updated from all zeros to 150 806 and 570. What I want to know does it really have to be manually be put in. And is it normal that I have a 570 after verifying my identity. And if it is normal then can you explain it to me? Thanks.

Help Bart received a 12c letter wanting 1095a and 8962 forms which were filed with my return originally I was told by marketplace that they are incorrect. I called irs and they told me to wait for corrected 1095a form and to fill out a new 8962 form then mail or fax them. Does this info sound correct? Or will they get confused cause they don’t match the original forms I filed with.

Hi Bart, thanks in advance for reading my post. I filed on 2/2/15 -> Accepted 2/2/15 -> Lost bars on 2/20/15. Transcripts show N/A for 2014, the refund amount still shows in WMR. I called the IRS on 2/25 and was told there was an error and to call back in a week if there was no movement. I called today (3/5) and was told there was an error and I now need to wait 6 -8 weeks. The rep couldn’t elaborate except to tell me she sees a code of 249, but she doesn’t know what that means. My refund includes a credit from Obamacare. Any thoughts about this mystery 249 code? Thanks!

BART PLEASE HELP WHAT INFO CAN YOU GIVE ME????ok so heres my situation i filed on 2/5/15 next day WMR showed one bar stayed like that until the 3rd week of february then the bar graph disappeared BUT it still showed my refund amount, my tax topic 152(which i know 152 is just there because i chose direct deposit) and gave me the message that my return is still being processed and a date will be provided when available sooo after being on hold for oh so long i talked to the irs yesterday on 3/4/2015 and he told me thatt id protection had my refund and gave me the number to call but he didnt say i needed to verify my identity just that they pulled it randomly as they did many peoples this year evidently however i went online to verify my identity and it said they were unable to verify online and to call 800-829-1040 but thats not the id verify number so im not sure what to do or what going on this year my transcripts arent available either do i even need to verify my identity oh yeah a few things are different this year my income changed my address changed i have eic and education credit no other notices either

Hey Bart,

First of all, thank you for all your help.

I wanted to give you an update on my situation and get some input from you. I originally filed on 1/20 using TurboTax. My wife filed her’s on the same date except used H&R and received her refund the following week. I called the IRS on 2/9 once my bar disappeared on WMR. I was told I needed to verify my identity, which I did. I have since been checking my transcript weekly and have noticed the AS OF date has changed weekly except for this past week in which is staying on March 9, 2015. Any input on this? Also, I received a letter about my verification and was told to ignore it being I verified on 2/9. I understand it is 6-8 weeks from 2/9 meaning the earliest I would see my money would be March 16, 2015 according to this, but have seen many people get their money back already. I was told that I have nothing left to do by the IRS rep I spoke with and just be patient. Is that the truth? My tax transcript is completely blank which is alarming to me. Thanks for any input.

the yetty

hey,so,filed 2/rified 2/252 rejected cuz ssn was wrong for spouse,fixed sent in the next day,was told i was accepted 2/3 ,got resequenced 2/9,had id flag,verified 2/25 sent back into processing,lost bars a long time ago,lost 152 topic,lost refund amount,refund amount came back,was able to order account transcripts last friday,then today for the first time in like 3 weeks,my wmr changed from “your tax return is still being processe,a date will provided when available,to “We have received your tax return and it is being processed’ WTH IS THIS ABOUT ?

Also, here are the codes listed on our transcript:

150 – Tax return filed, Cycle 20150904, Date 03-23-2015
    806, 766, 768, 846 (which are all explained and are not concerning)

There’s also a “processing date” of March 23, 2015

Hi Bart,

Writing back again with some updates.

As of this morning, our transcripts are FINALLY available. WMR has no update except for the link for “Tax Topic 152” being added back (however, the generic message of “Your return is still being processed, etc.” is still there. We did manage to land a case with a Tax Advocate and faxed her our W2s and the healthcare form on Monday, so I can only assume that this sudden progress is thanks to her and I am thrilled that things finally seem to be moving along. However, I do have one question still:

Sunday will be 6 weeks since we filed our taxes on 1/25. On our transcript, besides the date of record (which is today), the “refund issued” date is 3/23. Does that mean they aren’t going to release our return until then? That’s another 2.5 weeks away (and will make 8 weeks since we filed)! Like I said, I’m both relieved and happy to finally have a date but, considering the only answer we were given regarding why it was taking so long to process our return was because there was a “system glitch” and it was their error, it seems a bit strange and inconvenient that our return has been now been processed and yet we won’t receive it for another 18 days.

Can you provide any insight as to why this might be? Thanks in advance!

Thanks for letting me know it updates weekly. Is there a certain day of the week that the transcripts update?
    This wait is killing me!

Filed & accepted 2/9
    Codes: 150 (46.00), 806, 570 with a cycle date for March 6th .. Wats going on ? Contacted a tax advocate Monday .

Here’s my situation….
    Filed and accepted 02/07
    Status processing w/ 152
    Bars disappeared 02/26
    No transcripts, no letters, no updates 03/04!!

03/02 Called IRS and was told that they were waiting for response from Marketplace to verify my premium tax credit amount. Could take 6-8 weeks and to call back in no less than 3 weeks to check my status. No need to send anything in..
    03/03 called IRS to request TA and told there were multiple issues on my account.
    1. Offset (already knew about $1000 offset that was from military exchange in 2002!)
    2. IRS issue (would not say type)
    3. Owe IRS $6000!!!!???? I explained that I received cp2000 in December, called in January to ask for extension to dispute. Items removed over phone with rep and was then told to disregard first letter as new one needed to now be generated and a new amount would be “proposed” . received a new cp2000 Feb 9 two days after filing tax return and told this would not affect my current refund as this was “proposed” at this time and system dies not show I owe as I still have time to dispute or agree. Currently have until 03/11 to submit.
    4. Tax return rejected!! I then said that rep spoken to 03/02 did not tell me that. And then this rep said “well that’s strange. Oh wait it was accepted”
    5. TA referral made and was advised would be contacted by Friday 03/06.

03/04 called IRS to speak about refund status again as I have yet to get a clear answer and feel like I should either be gathering docs or faxing things or certifying something! Again have not received anything in mail about this and told the cp2000 was not the issue?
    IRS rep today said that she had no idea what was going on and appeared that my return was processing but would be at least 45 days. Then put me in hold several times to review. She then came back to say I should be receiving a letter within two weeks but could not tell me type of letter or when sent out (if sent out already). She had nothing then put me in hold again. Came back this time to say that my return did not match what my 1095a had for premium tax credit amount? The two did not match and was needing further review but had no time frame and said I did not need to submit anything at this time.
    So I called marketplace and was told that many 1095a forms were incorrect this year and caused issues but mine was not one and was correct. I was also told I did not need to submit anything as far as exemptions paperwork because all of my info was correct, etc and the marketplace does not send the IRS any verifications or updates because they have all the access so there is no way IRS would be waiting on them for anything! This should also not hold up my refund.
    So now I sit and wait and still unclear about why my refund is taking so long. No update, bars or letters. Any advice is appreciated or what my next step should be. Do I need to file for ecn if I only had insurance march through September? I was told by IRS this was not needed but that system showed ecn pending?
    So confused…..please help!

Bart I also sent report cards in my initial fax. To the IRS and the tax advocate. The advocate is saying more is needed. Let me list what was sent:

Letters from school on school letter head as well as preschool on preschool letter head
    Report cards
    Insurance print out for each child
    Birth certificates
    Dated letters that school sent
    Dated letters from social service
    Medical records
    Letter of service from the power company

But advocate says that still does not prove care.
    They have no medical bills because I get assistance for low income
    So the only thing that I haven’t provided that you suggested is school record transcript, but on the list that the IRS sent me it said I could do a letter on letterhead from school so now I’m a little confused on what they really want. I sent a fax of 57 pages to the IRS before acquiring advocate that says it was not enough to prove care. Now I’m looking for receipts and getting letter from church because I got something off ever list on application and then some and still not enough. I don’t know what else to send.

spring texas u just have to wait

code 570 u have to wait after id verify its about 4-5 weeks

marybk if you are under review then it will take 4-5 weeks as of now to release refund you just have to wait

Mparker no under review is they look at the return and then request info they believe they need from state local or even ur employer. if they cant then they request it from you… it takes 4-5 weeks from the letter :( sorry

Zach that will automatically update weekly not daily

scaredaboutmyrefund u need to get school records transcripts med bills in there name or report cards

cashtro they are correct after the id verify u go back into processing if your not selected for a review which your not. if you noticed u see the 766 after the 570 so that means ur processing and the return is moving u should have an update sooner then later

jennyjo yes I would call cause something delayed ur return.. either id verify or under review or some kind of error and had to be re-sequenced

jen its means they are reviewing your information and or income and ur under review and you have to wait till it clears… april 2 might be the date but could be sooner its how quick they process and get to it. also that isn’t the must be done by date they can change it at any time to a later date

Jordon no it means they are correcting it as we speak and u should have an update within a week or 2

agap2334 they wanted proof of identity and also to see the w2 which verifies the income,, killing 2 birds with 1 stone… and no they wont want it from your employer unless they think the w2 is fraudulent

jd wow that’s crazy no you have to wait another4-5 weeks ugh so annoying… im sorry

Cp74 2 weeks ago yesterday letter to completeedbtoray now what next .

code 570

in this order I have already done the identity verification on 2/18/2015 help

cycle 20150705 3-9-15

806- 4-15-15
    766- 4-15-15
    768- 4-15-15
    570- 3-9-15

My bar disappeared on march 2, no tax topic. amount is still showing. I spoke with an agent and was told the system is verifying my info, its in review and I should get a letter when ever thing is done. my tax was accepted on the 13, prior to the bars disappearing I had one bar with tax topic 152. I was exempt from Obamacare and my husband didn’t have coverage

I can’t believe that I have been processing for 6 weeks today. Received the Cp05 letter stating no further information needed….stating that I’m under review…but still NO movement at all on transcripts….still the 570/971 codes that have been there for weeks. I’ve called and the only thing they keep telling me is “I’m under review, and it can take up to 45 days….blah blah blah” I just know they got to be just bull crapping me around……I just don’t believe that it should take 6 weeks and no movement. Obviously my return is somewhere collecting dust. I filed on 1/21 and accepted the same day…I’ve been waiting and waiting and WAITING!!!! I don’t know if I should get a Tax Advocate or not because what they see as hardship and what I feel as hardship is totally different. I wish they would process b it already especially if they sent a letter stating that they didn’t need any additional information.

How do we determine if our transcripts are updated weekly or daily?
    Im still waiting on a check date after a cp53a letter, with the refund originally rejected by the bank back on February 4th.

Viewing 50 replies - 301 through 350 (of 1,419 total)

The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.