As of 1/20/2015 updates

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season As of 1/20/2015 updates

• This topic has 114 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by KALINA.
  • Topic Starter
    Yaminah

This is where we can update each other on the progress of our returns since the opening of the IRS.

Viewing 113 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        KALINA

I submitted my taxes on 1/23 a whole month later my taxes are still processing… I don’t see any reason as for why my taxes is taking so long I have never experienced this before… stuff like this really makes me dislike our government honestly… you mean to tell me with every check I get my insurance (which is now required), retirement funds, ssi, Medicare, and federal taxes are being taken from me without a doubt. However, single mothers in school trying to make it, have to wait for their money when the us government gets their money right away? F*** tom. I’m beyond pissed. I am way to young to be stressing.

pow

I filed 2/2 with taxslayer and was accepted an hour after filing. My transcripts says n/a and wmr in still on processing. It has never taken this long to process our return. What could be happening? I called and the lady said it is still processing no issues that she sees, would I have been told if a letter had been mailed out or would it have shown in wmr?

Jen

Hi, I did my taxes on 2/4/15 and it was accepted as taxslayer said, Ive been checking wheres my refund and yesterday 2/11/15 the bars disappeared and now says my refund is being processed and a date will appear after or however its worded….does this mean im getting audited. Im freaking out.

Camerin Dwayne Norris

Idid my taxes with Jackson Hewitt on 1-30 and every time I call the line it says its been accepted and that I should receive my chk in 21 or less but everyone’s been getting theirs in seven days

Sophia Mendoza

Hi,

I filed using TurboTax this year, past years I have always gone to HR. I filed on 1/28 and was approved same day for federal, it is now 2/7 and the bars went away this morning and there is NO CODE at the bottom. It just states “Your refund it being processed we will update you with a ddd when done”
                  I am nervous being I really do not want to be audited or under review.

ANY THOUGHTS GUYS? !

Adrienne

Last year I was a victim of identity theft and got notice that my return was rejected. THIS year, mY E-filing was accepted. I was given an identity pin to use that way they can be sure that it was ME filing and not anyone else. I filed on the 20th and that same night got notice of the acceptance but have not even received an updates that it had been processed. The Where’s My Refund app is still on the “Refund Received” tab but people i know that had filed after me (using turbotax instead of TaxAct like I did) got their returns already and I’m still waiting for a simple update. Is anyone else having this issue.?

Shanice

I filed on January 23 and a couple hours later I received a emailing saying the IRS has received my taxes but every time I check “Where’s My Refund” it keeps saying wait 24 hours after the IRS has received it well it’s been 13 days and it still says the same thing I filed with Jackson Hewitt what is the problem? And when I go on Jackson Hewitt it says they don’t have any info that matches their file.

linda espada

Ok I was accepted on the 14th as part of the test batch…accepted on the 20th and received my federal refund in 6 days just like last year. But I’m concerned about the st ate refund. I’m self employed and I got a message saying it has completed processing abd you will receive correspondence from us in ten days… Does that mean something is wrong? My income isn’t much and it’s the same as last year. I haven’t received anything and it’s over ten days.. Has anyone gotten this message and still received their refund? Should I be worried?

Mike

I got my transcript and at the bottom it said “Refund issued 2/23/2015.”. Is that the date I will get it by and if so can I get it sooner? IRS status still shows one bar for me at this moment.

Swiper

@Crystal
                            Check the return transcript at the top for a cycle date and see if it is 20150502. Alot of our transcripts updated tonight and we have that cycle date supposedly should have a DDD of this Friday

Crystal

My transcripts just became available! This is the first difference I’ve seen since 1/20.

Anonymous

from what i read the wmr updateing from 12 midnight to 3 or 6 am est

pugtor

Welp, if it’s midnight EST that WMR/transcripts updates then nothing change for me. :(

Damon

@rtb
                                    That’s what I think I called on Friday and was told that one computer was slower than the other this lady I spoke with today didn’t seem to even know what a cycle date was she had to look it up but when I started asking why my refund was delayed she told me about the receqincing I was prying for answers from the department you talk to for owing money to the irs

Cafeazucartx
                                      @rtbartonie

Okay update I went and checked I can finally order my transcripts I can’t read them online but I can order them I think this week is our week guys…..

pugtor

@all: I’m in the same boat. 1/20, Accepted 1/21, not bar movement (no disappearance either), topic 152. Some people who are with us say they can order their transcripts while others (myself included) can’t. I’m praying SOMETHING happens tonight.

Cafeazucartx
                                          @rtbartonie

@damon- I wouldn’t believe that because there are too many people with this issue. You would of also gotten a letter and the issued noticed code would be on your transcript. From what people are saying on here and fb, it’s just too many for all of these people to be under review. There’s a glitch they don’t want to talk about. ( they being the IRS) a lot or most of the 1/20ers or before have been re -sequenced ……. In my opinion its a scary tactic to get people off the phones if you did file the 20th they technically can’t look up any useful info until feb 10th…….. At least those are the rules… If that’s the case they need to stick to it and tell people that versus anything to get them scared and off the phones. Last year I called the IRS to see what was the problem before the 21 days ….. They couldn’t tell the same story each agent a different deal of what was going on…….

Damon

Did mine on 1/20 accepted that same day was able to order transcripts on 1/27 I have a cycle code 20150402 but still nothing on the wmr site tried to get some answers today but I was told about pulled for review but from what I read on here and other websites there would be some sort of tax topic and mom is still the 152 any other people have the same issue

Cafeazucartx
                                              @rtbartonie

Not yet , still nothing

jenn

@ Juicee yes I am a little worried as well. My brother in law got his refund back five days after he filed his return. I don’t understand why we haven’t gotten ours back or at least a ddd. I have rechecked my work like 100 times now. And I went through tax act so I wouldn’t have any problems. And no it seems like I have an issue and can’t seem to get any help what so ever. I hope we hear something in the next few days

juicee

@jenn and @ poopskieskirt i am in the same boat as both of you. My friend just text me and she filed on the 24th got accepted the same day and just got approved today with dd of 2/4…so now im really worried????? i was accepted on the 20th and still nothing

tesha

i did my taxes on 01/27/15 it was accepted on the same day when i checked WMR i had a orange bar then checked on that friday no bar just says my taxes is being process will receive a refund date when available then it has topic 152 . still see my refund amount is that bad .

jenn

@Poopskieskirt. mine says the same thing now. I couldn’t get on it the last two days as the site was down. And now mine is the same as yours. I am not sure what is going on. I have never had this problem before. I am just glad to know I am not the only one having this issue.

macygray

Filed 18th. Accepted 20th.
                                                        Had 1 bar for a few days
                                                        Lost bars 2 or three days after being accepted with 1 bar
                                                        Able to view account transcript for first time yesterday morning with 0s, no cycle code
                                                        No updates since

Anonymous

Website up but I still have no bars no topic and it says “We have received your tax return and it is being processed”

jenn

I went through tax act my irs refund was accepted in the 13th in a test batch and has been stuck in processing since. I called irs to see if there was a glitch in the system the women yelled at me and told me to call back Feb 10th when it has been 21 days. But didn’t answer the question about the glitch. I normally file early with no problems but this has me kind of concerned. Has anyone else this problem or still having this problem?

amanda

Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available

Any help????

jade

Who here has a cycle date of 20150605? i filed on the 20th approved on the 21st and have no Trans and one bar on WMR still.

aya

I Filed 1/17 was accepted 1/20 could never view my transcripts but was finally able to order them by mail on 1/30.. now I have a DDD date of 2/4, as long as WMR doesn’t change the deposit date on me which it has once before. Since my return was completed before 5pm I’m slightly confident they won’t change the deposit date but keeping my fingers crossed. The last 4 years I’ve had deposits on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.. I always receive the money 3 full business days after it’s finish. Because they take a day to send, one to transmit and one to deposit …I just depends on the day they send it .. I’ll relax when I see it in the bank
                                                                  …If you still can’t see your transcripts for whatever the reason …in my case I kept getting the call for identity or kept getting locked out, but can order both transcripts by mail …your tax return is done

Anonymous

I got accepted 01/20 TT filer. I looked this morning & got a DDD of 02/04
                                                                    I come here every year. Be patient Guys. See you next year

1/20 Filer

NOTHING! Didn’t update overnight. Filed 1/20 accepted same day, 1 bar, NO TRANSCRIPTS! Meanwhile all these people who filed after already have the money in their accounts…

2bless2bestress

Filed on the 20th accepted on the 20th. As of this morning the 31st of January approved to be deposited on February 4 no later then the 9th. I was completely locked out of the online view your transcripts due to my fraud alert on my credit report.

• #4098343
                                                                        drewes

Ive filled with TT for the last 5 years. This year everything was the same no major changes, however TT, wouldn’t allow me to efile, it said i had to file by mail, never gave me a reason why. After many failed attempts and 2 wasted days, i decided to try another site. I used Freetax usa, much cheaper, just as easy, and it went through, no problem. This was on the 16th of jan. My fed and state were accepted on the 20th. Its now the 31st, and nothing has changed, still says accepted. I live in Ga dont know if that matters? Just starting to wounder if its me, the company i used, the state i live in or nothing at all?

• #4098325
                                                                          Royce

I filed my taxes with TaxAct on 1/25/2015. Accepted same day. Irs updated website @ 3:00 a.m. ct tonight 1/31/2015 Refund Approved. Ddd for 2/4/2015… Hope it goes smooth…

• #4097325
                                                                            Debbie

I filed my taxes with tt on the 20 of January and it was accepted the same day but is still processing what do this mean

• #4096925
                                                                              MizuSeirei

I filed early (1/8) and was accepted on 1/14. I finally got a DDD for 1/30. I filed with taxhawk.com. This is a sister site to freetaxusa.com

• #4096847
                                                                                jeny

Hi!!
                                                                                  I file my taxes in January 20,2015. With Taxslayer. When verify in IRS page Where is my refund? Continue in process, no approve yet? Why

• #4096775
                                                                                  melliemel

I filled with taxact on 1/6 accepted 1/12 on wmr it says processing. .no ddd as of now…hoping and waiting

• #4096772
                                                                                    melliemel

I filled with taxact on 1/6 accepted 1/12 on war it says processing. .no ddd as of now…hoping and waiting

• #4095196
                                                                                      mari

I filed my taxes with freetaxusa on the 8th of january. I got accepted on the 14th of january in the test batch. I finally received a ddd for this friday january 30th. Plus the where’s my refund app updates between 3am and 6am. So no need to check for your refund more than once.

• #4095195
                                                                                        mari

I filed my taxes with freetaxusa on the 8th of january. I got accepted on the 14th of january in the test batch. I finally received a ddd for this friday january 30th.

• #4093482
                                                                                          Matt

I efiled on the 11th w/ TaxSlayer and Fed was accepted on the 13th. State (OK) was just accepted on the 20th. Still only have 1 orange bar on WMR + tax topic 152. State says accepted, but not approved. Hoping we see an update tomorrow!!!

• #4093476
                                                                                            Tatiana N

I filed on 1/8 and got accepted on the 1/12. My bars have not moved since then. I am wondering how much longer will it take??

• #4093475
                                                                                              Anonymous

I got a DDD for state, I live in Wisconsin. 1/29/15. 1 bar and tax topic 152 on Federal. I filed Taxslayer on 1/19, Federal accepted me 1/20 around 10:30 am. State accepted me yesterday around 6pm.

• #4093473
                                                                                                Rebecca

I filed the 8th of January and was accepted on Jan 12th. Had one bar on the IRS WMR saying it had been received but since the 15th it has had the message “Your return is being processed a direct deposit date will be given when available. Hope it is all going smooth over there.

• #4093472
                                                                                                  Anonymous

@TH12345,the rolling blog of chaos is on the home page toward the bottom :)

• #4093469
                                                                                                    Anonymous

Okay, why is this different, why cant i create my own topic? 2014 was a rolling blog and now its in forum format. what gives?

Admin?

• #4093267
                                                                                                      Kim D.

Accepted 1/13 and filed with TT. Got refund date (DDD) 1/27……..don’t give up!!!

• #4093262
                                                                                                        valeria

Lonnie12 is a troll

• #4093208
                                                                                                          Kristal

Still no bars and amount is missing just gives Dec. 31, 2014. Says it is being processed and a refund date will be provided soon. I’m trying to remain patient here lol!!! I really do not believe that anyone has received a DDD yet.

• #4093202
                                                                                                            Lonnie12

I was on earlier, quick update….Accepted 1/12, got a DDD 1/27 about 45mins ago. Will keep you all posted.

• #4093182
                                                                                                              Magen

Accepted is not the same as approved.

• #4093167
                                                                                                                jay

A person on turbo tax claims he got his DDD of 1-26 at 6:15 am hpoe its true folks god bless everyone

• #4093164
                                                                                                                  kelly

Filed 1/16 through eztaxreturn.com was accepted minutes later. Wmr is showing 1 bar and tax topic 152. NYS refund was accepted this morning 1/21.

• #4093137
                                                                                                                    valerie

has anyone checked their account transcripts yet? Mine is not available yet

• #4093136
                                                                                                                      MiMi
                                                                                                                        @missmarymack83

Thank you so much Melanie!

• #4093135
                                                                                                                        Melanie

Yes you can file married filing jointly even if only one spouse works. In fact, this year I did not work, all of our income came from my husband. We have 2 children, and we filed married filing joint.

• #4093134
                                                                                                                          MiMi
                                                                                                                            @missmarymack83

I have a question. My husband works and I am a stay at home mom of two. Can we file Married filed jointly? Thanks

• #4093129
                                                                                                                            Melanie

We filed Sunday night 1/18. We were accepted this morning around 11. WMR one orange bar tax topic 152. Filed with Taxact.

• #4093109
                                                                                                                              Anonymous

Posting here also… I’m desperate in case you can’t tell yet

I can not post a new thread for some reason and have a question. My return was rejected 6 times today (yes, 6) It is due to no error of mine however, I filed through TaxAct. I have never used anyone else and never had a problem until this year, I have 2 W2’s from separate employer. When I submit my e-file I would get a notification (usually within mins after the intial one) that said my return was rejected due to EIN and employer name not matching, okay fine. Go in to fix it and find out it is from a 3rd W2. No employer name or address or EIN or amount, nothing on it because, well, it does not exist and I do not have it. Just says W2-My Name-0.00 So, I delete it. Resubmit taxes and BAM! there it is again. WTH?! I contact TaxAct, they lead me through steps, try some different thing, rejected, rejected, rejected. Last thing they tell me to do is to download a new browser and try that so I did and now it is pending…If it is rejected again for this reason what do I do? Call the IRS? Could this be their system? Or could it only be TaxAct and do I just need to file through someone else? It’s driving me insane! Help!

• #4093108
                                                                                                                                Lisa

At least some of you have topic 152. I filed with TT on 1/16 got accept 1/17 and got state accepted today but on WMR no topic 152 and “We cannot provide any information about your refund.” I just came off of an audit last year so I think they have me this year too.

• #4093084
                                                                                                                                  MizGeminiStarz

I filed the 12th, accepted the 13th, bar went away the 15th. I have no bars, no amount and tax topic 152. I’m not too worried because it seems that most people do. I am hoping that just means that my return is almost done and was just waiting for the IRS to open. There is no way that this many people, who lost their bar, are in trouble or their returns are being delayed. At least I hope.

• #4093082
                                                                                                                                    Mellee

Seems like people who were accepted on the 12th lost their bars, regardless of who they filed with. Probably a glitch..

• #4093073
                                                                                                                                      Crystal

I filed today 2/20 and was accepted in less than 15 minutes. Checked WMR and have 1 bar with topic 152.

• #4093065
                                                                                                                                        Jessica

I filed at 3:30 pm cst today. I was accepted 3:42 cst pm.

• #4093061
                                                                                                                                          keri

Filed today around 1230 got accepted around 115 with code 152. Filed injured spouse so no idea, how long for a DDD

• #4093058
                                                                                                                                            Jamie

Filed on Jan 16th, accepted same day (an hour after), WMR on 1st bar since the 16th

• #4093045
                                                                                                                                              Rtbartonie

So how long after you at accepted does it take for the IRS to approve your refund? Also how long are you in the woods? Is it until your refund has been approved or once you are accepted? Also tax slayer projected a higher number than TT and TA for federal refunds… Could this pose a problem?

It has to be at least 800-1000 more than my other software.

• #4093028
                                                                                                                                                Melody

Filed yesterday (01/19) with TT. Got an email and text about 20 minutes ago that Federal was accepted (Idaho won’t be open until the 23rd). Checked WMR and one orange bar with amount and code 152. :)

• #4093025
                                                                                                                                                  MsT

Just filed my with Efiled and has been accepted. Hope things go smoothly this year. Last year was a mess.

• #4093024
                                                                                                                                                    Aspis
                                                                                                                                                      @aspis

Filed with TT on the 14th, at 9pm, roughly, federal accepted the 16th, state (GA) accepted this morning. WMR says accepted, one orange bar, with amount to the left and Topic 152.

• #4093017
                                                                                                                                                      Dani

I filed on the Sunday the 18th and received my acceptance text this morning. WMR has one bar. Last year I filed super early, didn’t get into test batch but received my refund on the 12 of Feb.

• #4093016
                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

I filed this morning at 11:38 with Turbo Tax. I received a text at 12:52 saying it was accepted. It shocked me. I’ve never had it happen so fast.

• #4093015
                                                                                                                                                          MCRT88

I filed with TT Deluxe on 1/9, got federal accepted 1/12, state accepted 1/13, and WMR has 1 bar, refund amount and “Tax Topic 152”.
                                                                                                                                                            However, I had the 8960 form in my return and I was concerned last night because I saw that the “fix” was to enter all zero’s or delete the form (I entered 1.0000 on line 4 and 0 on the other line). I called TT Support last night and asked if this would effect my return in anyway, if I would have to re-file or if my refund would be delayed.. She ran through the regular spew and then stopped, actually talked to me like a person, was extremely nice, pulled up a bunch of info on it and then asked me for my SSN and said that they can see what has been processed so far by the IRS. She told me that my return was ACCEPTED all the way across the board, that there were no issues and that the only thing left for the IRS to do is issue a DDD. That they will not start issuing DDD’s until at least 1/20 and that I should see a DDD within 24-72 hours after “Tax Season” officially opens. So fingers crossed that I wake up to a DDD tomorrow or the next day!! Based off of last years Early filers and DDD, it could be as early as next week! I will be hoping, if not, the earliest I have seen is the 5th and that isn’t far!

• #4093014
                                                                                                                                                            Brubraja

Yaminah, I was not with the test batch. Filed with TT on 1/16, received text from TT this morning that my return was accepted by IRS. Went to WMR and it shows received with 1 orange bar. Earlier this morning (around 6am est) it showed nothing was available on WMR. No issues whatsoever filing through TT. Have always used them, have never had a problem. On another note, people who are just anxious and filing 2 or more returns, you may end up getting flagged as multiple filings and placed into the Fraud department. A coworker of mine had that situation a few years ago and it took her over a year to receive her refund…..just be patient. If you were expecting an accepted today and it takes an additional day or two, just wait it out, better that than having to fill out all sorts of forms for the IRS and snail mailing them, causing you to wait even longer. I thought I was going to be in that “glitch” and I wasn’t. I filed 1040A, EIC 3 dependents, no issues, return accepted this morning, the day that IRS officially opened.

• #4093013
                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

I was accepted by the IRS on the 12th. I was showing 1 bar through WMR. Now it states for the last 3 days no bars and your return is still being processed with no amount. Not to sure what to expect.

• #4093011
                                                                                                                                                                AJ

Filed last night (10:05 p.m.) with TT. I signed up for email and text alerts but did not receive either. Federal return was accepted this morning, state (MI) is pending. One bar on WMR.

• #4093006
                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Filed 1/17
                                                                                                                                                                    sent to IRS 12:55 pm 1/20
                                                                                                                                                                    waiting….

• #4093005
                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

No I meant 5 days for it to be accepted last year not for a refund, I wish! It was 2 weeks to the day last year from acceptance for my refund

• #4093002
                                                                                                                                                                      Becca

I don’t think anyone has got a DDD yet I think mostly everyone is still in the received & processing stages. Would be nice though to see the changes happen quickly! Is it true or just a rumor that some people may get them on the 27th? I’ve seen a few threads where they are saying things like that, it’s probably just trying to get people all excited

• #4093001
                                                                                                                                                                        Rtbartonie

Wow!!!! 5 days that’s awesome I hope my refund is that quick this year!!

• #4092998
                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

no DDD yet. Pretty positive it will be overnight or tomorrow!!!

• #4092997
                                                                                                                                                                            jen

Has anyone got a ddd

• #4092996
                                                                                                                                                                              Totsa

Got Accepted 1/13 TT. What about Approved? Anyone?

• #4092995
                                                                                                                                                                                Prissy

Filed with taxact, on 1-16-2015, accepted by IRS today, this morning. 1 bar at WMR site.

• #4092994
                                                                                                                                                                                  waitinonmymoney

Woo hoo! Filed 1/17 with tax act… accepted this am 1 bar on wmmfr!

• #4092992
                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

Filed today at 735am and already accepted by IRS! Last year took 5 days

• #4092991
                                                                                                                                                                                      AOhioGIrl

I filed with TurboTax about 2AM 1/20/15 as of right now still shows pending in TurboTax. However, WMR shows it as received and processing with amount so I am thinking TurboTax is having delays in updating to accepted?!?!

• #4092982
                                                                                                                                                                                        Jenn

Filed last week. Rejected for a Ssn typo this AM. Resubmitted and accepted by 10:49 One bar on WMR

• #4092981
                                                                                                                                                                                          Sharee

UPDATE I FILED TODAY WITH TT AND WAS ACCEPTED RIGHT NOW!

• #4092975
                                                                                                                                                                                            NYCteachermom

Filed with TT on the 14th and ACCEPTED just now.

• #4092974
                                                                                                                                                                                              Tee

I filed with freetaxusa Jan 15th @ 11:50pm. Got accepted Jan 16th @ noon. Been using them for 4 years.

• #4092972
                                                                                                                                                                                                Jmac

Filed 1/19 just accepted taxusa they are coming in now.

• #4092969
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

I filed on the 12th with Freetaxusa, I was accepted on the 14th. When I go to WMR nothing has changed, the orange bar is still on received & processing. I was hoping that when the 20th hit it would have changed :( Has anyone heard about different DDD? I seen on one site where they said the 3rd as a DDD but not sure with all the different dates going around. I guess if anything it’ll be here by the 5th

• #4092967
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kristi H

Okay I filed with turbo tax on 1/15 and it was in pending. So, in fear I was affected by the glitch, also filed using tax act.

I JUST got an email from tax act saying federal was rejected for primary SSN already being used.

Checked TT, still said pending, so I just went to the IRS2Go app (has where’s my refund built into it) and I show one orange bar, and it’s been accepted.

So, people with TT pending but no glitch? Check your WMR. Hopefully you’ll be pleasantly surprised too! Good luck!

• #4092965
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Sharee

I filed today with TT at 6:19 pst time and still waiting my acceptance! I file every year with TT so im not giving up hope just yet.

• #4092964
                                                                                                                                                                                                        MommaOF4
                                                                                                                                                                                                          @mommaof4

Just got text saying federal was accepted. Filed 1/19 on Taxact:)

• #4092961
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Michelle

@Rebecca, my boyfriend and I both used freetaxusa. I have used them for the last 5 years. His was submitted and accepted on the 15th and I filed mine on the 17 and it was accepted this morning. I am in Texas if that makes any difference.

• #4092960
                                                                                                                                                                                                            RITA A

I WAS ACCEPTED ON THE 12 WITH TT I HAD ONE ONE BAR IT WENT MISSING LAST YEAR.. TAX TOPIC 152 AND EVERYTHING IS GONE.. WHAT HAPPEN

• #4092959
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Rtbartonie

Looks like taxslayer is doing well so far most of the users got acceptance in the past hour or so. Looks like I’ll use them from no on no more TT .

• #4092958
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Ron

Submitted 1/17 with Tax slayer, accepted by IRS at 10 am 1/20

• #4092957
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Rebecca

Was just wondering if anyone who used freetaxusa had gotten any kind of update yet? Mines been submitted since the 15th but nothing as far as accepted or rejected and can’t file my state through them until an update is done

• #4092956
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Dee

I filed with TA 1/17. Accepted about a half hour ago. Good Luck!

• #4092955
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Rtbartonie

Used taxslayer filed on the Jan 18 th accepted about ten mins ago. I used TT for several years before but after the glitch last year and being in that 1121 code for early filers I was done with TT. Taxslayer no problems so far. Actually a happy for now.

• #4092954
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Steph

Has anyone from the test batch received a dd day yet? I got my acceptance on 1/12/15.

• #4092951
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Thecameron8

Filed in 1/8 with TT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted 1/12 with 1 bar
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Bar went away on 1/15 and got “Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.”

• #4092947
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

I filed on 1/8 with turbotax they sent it to the IRS on 1/12 never accepted, still pending. I contacted turbotax customer service and she was absolutely no help.I refiled with taxact and was accepted today. I think the turbotax issue is them putting in that extra form that is not suppose to be in there.

• #4092946
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Emily

I filed with HR block on the 17th and it’s still not accepted

• #4092945
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Michelle

My return was accepted today, a few minutes ago….

• #4092944
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Nicole

We filed through Taxslayer on the 12th and received the email about an hour ago that they were accepted.

• #4092940
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Yaminah

Glad to see I’m not the only one. I filed with TT and the whole glitch fiasco is going on. I caked and they said if anything it will go out the 22nd but the IRS can take up to 48 hours to process so it would still be in in time to receive the 1/5 ddd. Hopefully this is accurate.

• #4092938
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Mamaof6

I efiled on 1/13 with TA. Nothing. Got a rejection TODAY from IRS; PIN # incorrect. Resubmitted. Nothing yet. Still waiting.

• #4092937
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        MommaOF4
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @mommaof4

Still waiting… Files with TA on 1/19… Still waiting on acceptance….

• #4092936
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Yaminah

Has anyone that was not accepted into a test batch gotten accepted today?

Viewing 113 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.