Are you guys ready?

• Creator
    Topic

jasvan70
    @jasvan70

Going to be another wild year! I Hope things run smoothly. Don’t like what I heard today from irs chief but I think he’s just raising s ruckus with government over their budget cuts. So thankful we have IGMR. Over the years it has been much more informative and reliable than any place on the web. I will be doing my snooping and digging the Internet to help out as usual. Miss you all and see you soon!

The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Kristi h

Casey I just reread what you wrote. If you are listed on the federal treasury offset program hotline as having A debt, they are going to take it out of your federal.

Kristi h

Casey, I’ve had that type of offset before. At first they will just deducted out of your state tax refund. But if the debt is larger than your tax refund, what will ultimately happen is they will offset your federal to cover what they haven’t been able to collect. If that were to ever happen,they simply take what they have to offset, and the rest is forwarded to you, with no delay. It’s not like in years past where you had to wait several weeks beyond

tarasue

I also filed on 1/9/2015 using TT and got a text saying accepted on 1/12/2015. Had the graphic bar on WMR up until the 14th or 15th and now it also just say’s Your refund is still being processed and a refund date will be provided when available. Hoping but the end of the week since the 20th is tomorrow!!!

dkhaley97
    @dkhaley97

One W2 down and 1 to go!!

dkhaley97
    @dkhaley97

Hi, y’all! We’re a lil behind this year…waiting on my W-2 since I started working back in June *sigh* Here’s hoping to receiving it by sometime next week.

pat m

mine says the same thing. it has for 5 days they must be holding them

Anonymous

@tiffygirl thank you for answering :)

Anonymous

Filed 12/29, wmr says return received…I hope in the next few days it changes to processed and approved and sent!!! Last year, I filed early as well and dd was deposited on 2/7! I’ve got my coffee and turbo shots ready and am hoping for the same results this year!!

tiffygirl

@smat @concerned I know last year ut meant that your refund was being processed it was like that for 2 to 3 days then it had ddd on wmr. Hoping for you both its the same this year

Anonymous

It says tax topic 152

Anonymous

@concerned. Mine says that now too. Anyone have any ideas what if means?

Txteechan

Any HRB in test batch? HRB says transmitted but no acceptance. Filed on jan 7th

Concerned

My bars disappeared and now it only says
    “Your refund is still being processed”
    “A refund date will be provided when available”

What does this mean what happened??

NYCteachermom

I just filed my federal. My NY state still had a form that wasn’t ready until the 16th. I hope it’s not too late to get an early acceptance. Here’s hoping.

aprilleann

Hey yall, it’s that wonderful time of year again, I am in the test batch for the 3rd year in a row, hope its smoother than last year, it’s on – the wondering, waiting, insomnia, insane amounts of caffine, this year is just getting started, may the force be with you!

Anonymous

Has anyone that used Tax Act been approved? i usually use TT but this year they wanted to charge me for the same form I have always used so I went with Tax Act

Anonymous

Prior early filers, how long does it usually take them to process test batches? This is my first time filing and getting accepted early. Kind of new to the process

MiLeBr

Hello from Montana! I filed 1/13/15 about 6:15am. I got my TT email saying it was sent successfully. Around 8am I got another email saying that my return was accepted by the IRS with the standard 21 days chatter. Later in the afternoon for grins and giggles I checked the WRM tool on the IRS site and it said it was accepted and being processed. I took it one step further and went to the SBBT website, entered my info and there was my account. So far so good. Now just sit back pray the rest goes as smoothly.

tiffygirl

Am back again this year. Just like the last two.. lmbo. Well havet filed yet but will use tt like always. I am hoping for a nice return. And I pray this year goes by smoothly. Last year was to much for me to handle almost.. good luck and heres to a happy taxmas

NYCteachermom

I’m very excited. My school informed us that we get our W2s tomorrow. I cant wait to at least see my refund amount. I probably won’t get accepted into the test batch of I file tomorrow through TT.

TotallyLost
    @totallylost

Just stopping by to say hello… Former 1121er from last years chaos…. Did not get my refund until September ((OUCH))…I am here again this year… but no early filing… I have a regular wage job to go along with my SE so…. still waiting on my W2 … Good Luck everyone! Cheers to a smooth Taxmas

becky

So I might of spoke too soon. I was able to select 2014 on the IRS App, but on their website it is not listed. don’t know if that means anything or what. Just thought I would share.

NYCteachermom

Yes becky. It means that you can look at the cycle number and know when you are getting your deposit. The numbers stand for YYYYWWDD

becky

So I didn’t follow things super closely last year, but I know there was something with ordering return transcripts once things were done processing. I went on the irs app and was able to order my return transcripts for 2014. I don’t know if this even means anything. What do you guys think?

KingJay

Mines was accepted yesterday I filed on the 6th via freetaxusa.

Madison

I just checked turbo tax and my refund that was filed on 1/9 has been ACCEPTED….the wait is on and people will see if this will be and amazing tax year or if it will have more holes than fruit loops

Anonymous

Mine was accepted on turbo tax today filed last week

jessj

If we file with our last pay stub and the income is different than the w2…will my refund be flagged or will i get a refund and then a letter from IRS later?

Cindy
    @cindy

@Becky. Same here. I filed on the 7th and ft is still saying pending but irs2go says it’s been received and is being processed so I’m hoping it all goes smooth: )

Heather L
    @heather-l

TurboTax is apparently playing catch up with notifications :) WMR had updated for me, then TT switched from pending to accepted a couple of hours later and I just *NOW* had a text from TT that the IRS accepted my return.

Becky

So I filed TT on 1/11. I had that form pop up during the review- I entered a 0 for line 4. Haven’t received anything from TT. But checked WMR and it shows IRS accepted return with orange bar. Hope that helps people!

olive

Have 1 bar on WMR filed 1/9 turbo tax

Brina

Just got notification of acceptance by the IRS…

Anonymous

i deleted form 8960 instead of just filling out zeros in line 4. I did not have investment income. Was this an acceptable solution or do you think I be delayed?

Anonymous

olive

Seeing a lot of people commenting on IGMR facebook that they were accepted and filed via TaxAct

Anonymous

Back from last year! Just logged into to TA To see I was accepted today! If you didn’t get an email from Try logging in and checking manually.

Cindy
    @cindy

That’s AWESOME I hope I get one of those emails soon: ) congrats

Anonymous

Just received an email that my tax return has been accepted by the IRS as part of the test batch. Good luck everyone! Hopefully the test batch won’t experience the SNAFUs that occurred last year!

Cindy
    @cindy

I honestly look for them to start accepting and pulling in terms next couple of days. Last year I submitted mine on the 4th and they got accepted on the 24th. They didn’t officially open till like the 30th so they started testing about a week b4. They officially open next week so I look for things to start rolling between now and Wednesday of this week but that’s just my opinion: )

Patiently waiting

As part of controlled IRS testing, a small number of federal returns will be transmitted to the IRS between January 12th and January 16th, 2015. This is before processing officially begins on January 20th. If you receive an acknowledgement during this timeframe, your return has been accepted by the IRS but your refund will not be processed early.

If you expect a federal refund, the IRS Where’s My Refund? tool will provide personalized information about your tax return beginning January 31st. The timeframe for issuing refunds will not begin before this date.

The IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 days. See What to Expect for Refunds for more information on when to expect your refund.

Today, you won at taxes.

Congratulations — you who can do anything, have successfully filed your taxes! Now inspire your friends and family by sharing yo

becky

I know no one knows for sure, but when do you think IRS will pull for a test batch? And do you think they pull very many returns? Again, I know no one knows for sure, but what’s your best guess based on previous years. Thanks!

NCMomOf3+1
    @ncmomof3

Hey! I’m back again for another year! I recognize some names in here. Hope you all are doing well! Is it too late for me to join this party? My taxes are ready to be submitted through TT but I’m having to wait on that darn 1095-a form from the Marketplace before I can hit that file button. I’m impatient and just want to get this over with. Our tax situation is a little more complicated than last year. Ugh.

Anonymous

I had a former pop up at end too for tt. Also put zero. No idea what it was about really

becky

I just filed last night. I hope I’m in the test batch, but maybe I waited too long. I filed through TT. I’ve used them for several years. I know they charged me too much, but since I know how to use them, and like their program, I kept using them again. Hope all goes well. I had that form pop up at the end, but I just put a 0 in the line 4. Hope that was right.

NYCteachermom

Things will start to really heat up here around the 20th.

Cindy
    @cindy

We are all here just kinda hanging out waiting on the acceptance notices to start coming in: )

Anonymous

I’ve been wondering the same thing

olive

Where is everyone

Anonymous

woot!

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 91 total)

The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.