Approved 02/02/2013

• This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by robold.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

I filed & I was accepted on 02/02/2013. Wmr says processing & I’m looking for people who would like to play the waiting game with me. LOL.

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        robold

efiled 01/19/2014; accepted 01/26/2014; WMR still says it’s processing as of this morning.

Anonymous

Thanks, hang in there its coming!

Anonymous

Congrats @wheremymoney I’m still processing

Anonymous

Checked last night around 1:50am CST and no changed my wife checked again this morning and got a DDD of 2/11 as well.

Anonymous

Wow! The 11th? Must be nice just check wmr still no luck. :-( Wow……

Anonymous

Still says processing for me. I tried to order my transcripts last night & it’s not letting me. One of the 2/2 on another topic said they called and got a DD for 2/11/2013. I’m hoping my DD will be that or right around there.

Anonymous

I couldn’t agree more!!! I dont depend on the money but Its always fun to have a little more cash!! no updates yet ill keep ya posted.

Anonymous

The same here, I’ll be posting daily. 21 days isn’t too terribly bad but boy could I use the money!

Anonymous

hi wheremymoney I also am a 2/2 playing the waiting game no updates for me hbu?

Anonymous

I got accepted on 2/2 as well still shows processing as of 2/6 anyone else seeing any different?

Viewing 9 reply threads
                        • The topic ‘Approved 02/02/2013’ is closed to new replies.