anyone filed and accepted in APRIL

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season anyone filed and accepted in APRIL

• This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Liz M.
  • Topic Starter
    Danni

Did you guys see any movement on wmr or with transcripts yet

I was accepted 4th. Until today account transcripts had a na next to it but now says no return filed. Na still next to return transcript

Wmr says processing with 1 bar

Let’s keep each updated for those who just recently filed

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Liz M

I filed on 4-17-2018, it got accepted 4-18-2018 and today I got DDD of 4-26-2018. I usually file in February but this year it wasn’t worth the hassle of filing early only to wait weeks to get any update.

Danni

Looks like we might see an update by tomorrow or early next week on Monday for a Wednesday or Friday ddd. I was told blank transcripts are probably the best case scenario right before 846 as just means they did not get to our returns yet. Looks like a majority of April filers haven’t seen a ddd yet. Plus with irs being down that might have complicated our issue a few days extra

Shanties

Was hoping to get 846 on transcripts this week but accepted 18 days ago and says no return filed

Coin Robby

I was accepted on April 3rd, transcript says blank. Na on return transcripts. Nothing in w2 transcripts as well

Same as most here with 1 bar

Sister chkle

Same boat as you. Accepted 5th but nothing on online transcripts and 1 bar still processing on wheresmyrefund

Novambcher

Any update guys? Filed 4th. Transcripts still says no tac return and 1 bar on wmr

Anyone filed first week of April see any movement on their transcripts today

Was praying for an update today but guess not today

Ga kat

Filed 4/10
                      Accepted 4/10
                      TurboTax Direct deposit
                      State says should be deposited 4/17
                      Wmr say still processing with 1 bar

Patiently waiting

lopez jr

ikik@

you will have a delay, if you lose bars means a long delay this year

bars = getting paid within 21 days

anyone who filed in the first week of april should be getting a lot of movement next week, as long as you still got bars.

ikikaman6177
                          @ikikaman6177

Filed 4/2, lost bars but it’s still listing the amount and reads: **Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.**

I hope this doesn’t mean a delay.

Juney

Accepted 3rd, have blank transcripts and 1 bar on wmr

real sparks

If you have bars then expect money by next Friday if you were accepted on 4th

intuitution

I have exact same issue. We must be updating next week

No return filed or blank transcripts means they just are getting to our batch

I was accepted on April 5 2018

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.