Anyone 1/30 or 1/31 filers with updates??

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season Anyone 1/30 or 1/31 filers with updates??

• This topic has 132 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by stuckinaglitchmaybe.
  • Topic Starter
    RunMeMyMoney

I filed 1/30/2015 afternoon I’m still at one bar and it says your refund is being processed. Anyone else that filed around the same time as me have any updates?

Viewing 131 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        stuckinaglitchmaybe

Finally have transcripts available! Cycle code 20150801. My transaction transcript shows a refund date of Mar 16. Still nothing on WMR. Annoyed that I still have so long to wait and I suspect I am getting a paper check instead of direct deposit but at least it’s coming. Omg!

Marie

I lost my one bar 3 days ago, and went to return still being processed without the 152 tax topic, refund amount still showed. I just got off the phone with the IRS as today is 21 days, and was told that my return did get sent to the error resolution department, but not because anything we did but that it was the IRS’s fault and that my return would be finished processing sometime in the next 22 days. She said that she can see that it was an error on the IRS side because the code attached to it was some kind of generic systemic error code. Was glad that I feel that I got a somewhat straight answer to why it was being delayed.

Mary

Finally some updates on my transcripts!

Checked this morning, nothing on wmr still, but when I checked my transcripts
              I finally had code 846!
              I had code 826 as well from owing back taxes. (Love when the husband forgets a w-2 or two from his odd second jobs!)
              Now the question is how long will it take for the refund to actually be disbursed. The date the transcript is showing is 3/9 and I’m hoping against hope it doesn’t actually take that long.

cass

@stuck. My bars disappeared and I have the same message. FIled 1/31. Accepted 2/1. Transcripts updated last night. cycle date 20150705. I do have code 846!

Check your transcripts

stuckinaglitchmaybe

Well my bar went away and so did my “you should get your refund within 21days.” Now it says, “Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.”

:(

Cheyenne

My boyfriend filed the exact same day. up until three days ago he had the one bar but then it changed to none at all and he has no refund well we have no refund nor dates NOTHING! Cannot get in touch with IRS either!

StuckInAGlitch

Called the IRS today (even though I am only at 18 days) using the number on the tax topic 152 link. After about 20 mins pushing a bunch of buttons on the automated system I got through to a person who was very nice but she was unable to tell me very much other than what I could see myself with WMR. She said all she could see what that it was still processing and that she did not see anything to explain the delay. Going to keep checking WMR and will call on the 23rd. Oh little FYI even through the automated system says it was recieved on 1/31 her system showed that it was actually recieved on the following Monday 2/2 at the start of business. Maybe an additional contribution to the delay is that we all filed over the weekend?

Anonymous

same hear, filed 1/30/2015 accepted same day and still no change…

Stephanie

I filed and was accepted the same day – 1/29/2015
                          I want to call the IRS but have not been able to find a phone number that will get me to a person. Does anybody have a phone number?

Wmachac

I filed with TaxAct on 1/30 and it was approved by them and accepted by IRS in a matter of minutes. I still show from WMR still processing no date no action no resolve. I have attempted to contact IRS and every avenue has been exhausted with no luck. It would seem to be impossible to get ahold of someone that can help. I sent an email to Taxact support waiting for some form of assistance or guidance however have not heard back from them. I know this is frustrating however it is some small comfort that I am not alone.. This blog has help me not freak on one someone and honestly I don’t know why other than have no power or control over any of this is driving me a little bonkers. We pay taxes on goods and services. State (for some) Federal tax, property tax, tax for shipping, taxed if you get your money from a long term investment or 401k when you need it. Then when it is time for you to get some of your hard earned money back the government says hold up be patience. I guarantee you if I owed the Federal government money and said hold up the would garnish my wages and hold all further returns until paid. Seems really one sided and frankly I love America I am an ex marine served my country proudly however the government control on our way of life and the way this country is going honestly concerns me. Anyway enough of my rant long story short you are not alone. Hopefully all works out and if it doesn’t do what I do. Take a step back breathe and realize as long as you live in America there are just certain things you cant control and taxes are definitely on of them. good luck and have a blessed day.

whotb

Filed 1\30\15 used same company for four years always had back by valentines day but its 2\18\15 what’s the problem 21 days almost up only saids processing and no date…. Getting worried??????

cass

Same here filed 01/31 accepted 2/1. One bar, no movement, tax topic 152. I usually have my refund within 10 days. I just hope it will be done in the 21 day time frame and not find out that something is wrong.

NrN

1/31 EFILE/ACCEPT. WMR shows they are processing since this date with no updates period. Getting worried, whats going on?

stuckinaglitchmaybe

Filed and Accepted 1/31 and still nothing. No transcripts available except wages which says no return filed. Still at 1 bar on WMR. Going to try to call tomorrow maybe. I have never had a e-file take this long. Concerned that name, address, and bank account change triggered some sort of identity theft hold up. Grrr.

anoel06
                                      @anoel06

Good Morning All!

I am a 1/31 Filer and I just received an update on WMR this morning with a DDD for 2/20!

Will update with DD later.

Mary

Efiled with TT 1/31
                                        Accepted 1/31

All transcripts available and fully filled out. Have been for about a week now.
                                        Sequence code of 20150505 (would make DD 2/11)
                                        As of 2/15, no DD in bank
                                        No code 570
                                        code 150, 806, 766, 766, 768

Getting extremely frustrated, and of course the time that I checked everything was on a holiday weekend so have to wait until Tuesday to call and pull some teeth. Keep checking back after the updates hoping that something may have changed. At this point in time would even welcome code 570 to at least give a reason for the hold up.

TXgal35

I filed 1/31. No movement at all until I checked this morning. WMR said approved with a DDD of 2/19.

Candyb

Filed 1/31 been stuck on one bat ever since, until today I checked wmr and ddd is 02/19. Soooo happy to be done with it!

Marie

I filed 1/30, accepted in minutes. Since then sitting at one bar, N/A transcripts except income and wage which shows no return filed. Even though the money would be really nice I really, really need my transcript so I can send off the paperwork for my state school grant. I see a lot of talk about transcripts and that most people have 0.00 on their transcripts and that only two out of the four say N/A. Should I be concerned that I have not seen any change to my transcripts being N/A since I filed on the 30th and three out of four of them are N/A still? I haven’t gotten a letter or anything in the mail, and I am at a loss for what to do about just getting a hold of a transcript so I can get my school grant. I’m afraid that I have a lot on my return that will cause problems (married last year/name change, educational credit, change in dependents with my ex husband, first year my current husband has ever had dependents, all the obamacare stuff, etc…)

Rhiannon

Update. I had to call 18008291040 and go through the busniess taxes option and kept hitting other to talk to someone after 35 minutes that told me my taxes had a 1471 code so i have been on a no post status since 2/5 because of identity protection. I did nothing wrong but they stopped processing cause they thought i was a victim when i wasnt the agent put a note to put it through to finish since i confirmed everything was right and of course she gave me the 6-8 week shpeal. Good luck everyone. I had no transcripts or updates after being accepted 1/30.

cass

Filed 01/31 accepted 2/1. Tax topic 152. No transcripts, No updates. Guess it’s just a waiting game this year.

Sally Bowman

Just updating. Filed 1/30, accepted 1/31…. Still only accepted and no updates since.

I’m not really sure about the whole transcript thing. I see some people say it means something and others say it doesn’t. I have not even tried to look at them.

Just wanted to let anyone else who Efiled 1/30 or 1/31 that I am still waiting with no updates at all.

I filed head of household, with 2 dependents….

Praying to hear something soon…

Anonymous

AmyB I too filed and accepted 1/30 and got all transcripts avaialble today.

I also have cycle 20150605 and date of 03/02/2015…..

I am trying to find out what the date of 03/02/2015 means????

Should I ignore it and assume my DDD will be based on the cycle translation of Wednesday 2/18/2015 and not 03/02/2015??

AmyB

Whew finally!! I filed 1/31 4:30pm. Accepted 1/31 5:44pm. Updated this morning with 20150605 and 846 03/02/2015. Guessing this means I will get mine Wednesday? Hopefully

Darren DeJuan Patrick

Hay guys I filed on the 1/31/2015 refund still processing it’s been 13 days

Sally Bowman

I efiled on 1/30 at like 4:45 PM. Was accepted 1/31. I have had no updates on WMR – Still processing. I worried until I saw soooo many people in the same boat. I’m thinking since it went in late on a Friday, probably not much was done with it before the following Monday, 2/2. So when I look at the estimated dates, it is still within reason.

I am also encouraged by the vast number of people who say they did not have any update on WMR, but when they looked at their bank account, they had a scheduled payment.

I am also encouraged because it seems many people suddenly see an update, with a DDD that is only a day or two away. There are many others who do get their DDD a week ahead of time.

It all seems to boil down to the fact that — you really can’t get a clue as to when you will get your return. We just have to rest easy that within 21 days or less, everyone is seeming, for the most part, to be receiving their $$.

For now, I’ll keep clinging to everyone’s comments and watching for the other 1/31’s to see their deposits. GOOD LUCK TO ALL! :)

T. Briggs

Forgot to mention that I had an offset with topic 152 also. Everything is good and my money is on the way!

T. Briggs

Take deep breaths everyone it’s coming! I filed on January 31st around 6pm I was accepted a couple of minutes later! WMR had me processing on one bar since then! I checked so much throughout the day that it told me that I exceeded my daily limits lol. I was just panicking because of some stories that I had heard but when I got up at 5am this morning and checked mines had UPDATED TO APPROVED WITH A DDD OF FEBRUARY 17th! It’s coming guys and I hope this helps your nerves because when I was in your shoes up until this morning,reading others post an update to Ddd gave me some comfort!

Anonymous

Hello everyone, I am really concern I filed my taxes with Tax Act on the Jan 31 2015 and was accepted on the same day for Federal and State but I still have not been approved on WMR?. Did I do something wrong? My sister filed last week with Jackson Hewitt and they said her money was already at their bank schedule to be released on Friday 02/13/2015.. I am starting to panic. I checked WMR it only have the first bar and code 152 there is no money in my account or the taxact bank account? I tried calling the Irs and they keep hanging up after the recorded message and I don’t know what to do? Also on Monday Jan 9 2015 I did received a letter stating my state taxes has been held / offset (which we already suspected since my hubby owe unemployment) anyhow I am not sure what does that mean for our federal? One of my questions is if the state tax been approved does that mean the federal tax will be approve? I call Irs tax offset line and it says we have no non-taxed debt or money owed as of this time. I am freaking out. does anyone have any suggestion? I don’t know what to do

Ebz.

I e-filed on 1/31 and accepted within minutes, no updates on WMR except for the first bar but I called my bank today to see if there are any pending deposits and the IRS sent the money but the bank said the release date isnt until 2/17! So it kind of sucks that I have to wait until next tuesday but there is hope for all you people with no updates with the IRS website!

TickTock

Filed and accepted 01/30. My transcripts finally updated yesterday from all 000 to all available with 846. Today, WMR updated to 2nd bar with DDD of 2/13. Fingers crossed!!

cheryl

Filed and accepted on 1/31 and still processing.

• #4106054
                                                                        sickofwaiting

I’m losing hope, I can’t get transcripts because it says wrong info, can anyone help explain why, I tried previous address and current address, alsoillinois says my tax refund is still pending, not received, been almost two weeks, wmr hasn’t moved, I’m very discouraged because it usually took me 6-8 days for refund..

• #4106001
                                                                          T. Briggs

I filed on January 31st got accepted within minutes. I still haven’t received my refund nor and updates on WMR! I normally get mines back within two weeks so I’m trying to be patient and not worry and I see now that I’m not alone!

• #4105920
                                                                            TGirl87

I e-filed and was accepted on the 30th. I never really checked because I wasn’t hurting for money. I decided to check today since a friend of mine said they received theirs. I checked WMR and only 1 bar and Tax Topic 152. Well 10 minutes ago I log into my bank account to schedule bill payments and I see pending deposit…so don’t depend on WMR. My DDD is the 13th and my bank already has it scheduled to post at midnight. By the way, WMR still says processing. I hope everyone that has been waiting gets theirs soon.

• #4105728
                                                                              Anonymous

YAY!!!!!!
                                                                                just checked my bank account. direct deposit was made. a sigh of relief until next year.
                                                                                WMR has NOT updated. but monies are in my account.
                                                                                filed & accepted 1/31
                                                                                DDD 2/11
                                                                                good luck to everybody!!!

• #4105667
                                                                                sickofwaiting

Efiled 1-30-15, accepted immediately, state still pending, wmr still shows 1 bar

• #4105661
                                                                                  Anonymous

HELP!
                                                                                    filed and accepted 1/31
                                                                                    DDD of 2/11
                                                                                    however…..i just contacted Green Dot (I have a pre-paid debit card with routing/account number) and the rep said they do not show a pending direct deposit for today. GASP!
                                                                                    DOES ANYONE WITH DDD OF 2/11 USE GREEN DOT BANK and have NOT received their monies yet?
                                                                                    does this mean the refund will be SENT on 2/11 and AVAILABLE on 2/12??

• #4105646
                                                                                    Just fusturated
                                                                                      @just-fusturated

I filed using Tax ACT 1/31 accepted same day got both states back 2 days later. Yet still sitting on one bar in WMR I am so confused not one update. I have 4 dependents and Education credit along with W2s… transcript shows that no tax filed for 2014 and all 000’s no code! UGGH

• #4105413
                                                                                      Anonymous

Filed 1-31 and only one bar so far saying it is being processed. Guess I am not the only one in that boat.

• #4105407
                                                                                        anne

Filed 1/30 accepted immediately. Until yesterday just one bar. Today they are all gone. Can’t access transcript. Fairly normal return. 1099 div. 1098 t. 2 dependents.
                                                                                          I have friends who filed the same day as us. One received hers last Friday and the other received it today. Getting frustrated :(

• #4105365
                                                                                          513lette
                                                                                            @513lette

Im right there with yall still. I have absolutely no updates, codes, dates etc. I have finally figured out that being able to access transcripts mean nothing because ive been able to view them for over a week and I have not had one single update, this includes WMR. TT told me today I could expect me refund anywhere from Feb 1st to March 23rd…

• #4105362
                                                                                            lexuhryan

@frustrated filer: I understand how you feel. I think a lot of us 1/30-1/31 are weeklies. If so we don’t get an update on anything until Thursday on our transcripts or Saturday on our WMR. I am just holding out for that this week. I am pretty sure I am in that boat this year,

• #4105351
                                                                                              Frustrated filer

Accepted12:00am on01/30/2015 still one bar on WMR no transcripts and getting dicouraged!! No codes other than the generic tax topic 152 and the 4 th year with TT Friend filed the 2nd and received refund the 4th. This is crap! Happy for all who got theirs or even an update but I’m getting pretty ticked about my tax situation!!! Anyone else with the same problem!?

• #4104509
                                                                                                Happy!!!

Filed & accepted 1/31 H&R Block
                                                                                                  Refund Approved 2/04-2/05
                                                                                                  DDD 2/9
                                                                                                  Got my refund at 1:00 am on emerald card! WMR hasn’t updated to refund sent! Thank Goodness, I truly needed my money!! Good luck to everyone else! Until next year!!!

• #4104503
                                                                                                  StuckInAGlitchMaybe

Accepted 1-31-15
                                                                                                    Still at 1 bar
                                                                                                    Transcript not available
                                                                                                    Filed with TurboTax

Thinking it might have to do with changing my name to my married name last year. Updated name with SSA back in Oct. :/

• #4104499
                                                                                                    Shelli W

Still nothing for us. WMR still at 1 bar. Not able to get transcript. Getting frustrated

• #4104374
                                                                                                      jay martinez

I filed mine also on the 31st!! My state was approved on 2/6/15 and got a dd from federal for 2/11

• #4104365
                                                                                                        427LSXcamaro

So i am under review apparently. i have no idea why unless its because we were claiming our nephews for the last 6 years because they lived with us and we took care of them but after we had our twins in 2013 they went back to their mom. now we are claiming our twins.
                                                                                                          :( i want to scream! i have bills past due and its irritating. :(

• #4104362
                                                                                                          lexuhryan
                                                                                                            @lexuhryan

Still no updates for me but I am pretty sure I am a weekly. So hopefully I will see something on Thursday or Friday. I really was hoping I wasn’t going to be a weekly this year.

• #4104345
                                                                                                            JB

I also got mine last year at this time. I’m still stuck at 1 bar and N/A on my top 2 transcripts.

• #4104332
                                                                                                              513lette
                                                                                                                @513lette

Still nothing. I was able to order transcripts last week. I have a feeling in stuck with that stupid glitch and I’ve been recycled. I had them on the 14th last year, but I don’t think ill be that lucky this year.

• #4104111
                                                                                                                Jeff

Still the same for me. Filed 1/31. One WMR bar and my account transcript has all zeros with a date of 2/23 on it. Does this mean I was caught in the glitch and resequenced? Really wish I knew when I was getting my return. Or anything at all.

• #4104096
                                                                                                                  Rhiannon

Filed & Accepted: 1/30 (very late night)
                                                                                                                    WMR: Was at 1 bar but now all bars disappeared last night.
                                                                                                                    Couldnt get transcripts either.

I know it will come but my daughters birthday is right around the corner and it would help so much. Hoping we all get refunds real soon!! Anxiously waiting….

• #4103932
                                                                                                                    caligyrl

Filed 1/31
                                                                                                                      Approved 1/31
                                                                                                                      WMR updated 2/7
                                                                                                                      DDD of 2/11
                                                                                                                      HOH EIC Education Credit

Good Luck Everyone!

• #4103926
                                                                                                                      Rebecca

Filed and accepted 1-31.
                                                                                                                        I was able to view account transcript 2-2 but all 000. Still not able to order other transcripts and no updates.

• #4103915
                                                                                                                        still aiting

Just got updated today!

Filed: 1/30
                                                                                                                          Accepted: 1/30
                                                                                                                          WMR updated: 2/7
                                                                                                                          transcript: was able to order but not view 2/6
                                                                                                                          DDD: 2/1

I’ve never had to wait this long, normally it was done in 8 days but I’m happy I can file my fasfa now!

• #4103881
                                                                                                                          Annemarie

Okay, I hope this is good news, my transcript are now available but wmr is not updated
                                                                                                                            my cycle code is 150601
                                                                                                                            and I have codes
                                                                                                                            150, 806, 766,768,846
                                                                                                                            They have a date of 03/02/2015 for refund but I think its the 21day thing I hope
                                                                                                                            Has anyone else with Obamacare gotten updated yet?

• #4103774
                                                                                                                            CorKell

UPDATED FINALLY!!!

Filed 1/30
                                                                                                                              Approved 1/30
                                                                                                                              WMR updated 2/7
                                                                                                                              DDD of 2/11

Happy tax season! Good luck all! :)

• #4103773
                                                                                                                              Mayyah

I filed 1/30 I am at one bar I can order transcripts from last year not this year was a victim of identity theft last year

• #4103768
                                                                                                                                Bagel

DDD FINALLY UPDATED FOR US 1/31ers!

Wow that feels good. 2/11 can’t come fast enough!

• #4103632
                                                                                                                                  Bagel

Count me in the same bucket as 1/31 filed/accepted, but still just 1 bar on WMR :(

At least I have solice knowing that it’s not just me (and same goes for all you too in this situation, you’re not alone!)

I also wanna say that last year, I received my refund before it even updated to two bars on WMR, so I’m really really hoping that’s the same case this year. How amazing would it be to wake up with the money in your account not expecting it?? That happen to me last year.

• #4103591
                                                                                                                                    angeleyes67
                                                                                                                                      @angeleyes67

Filed 01/31/2015
                                                                                                                                      Accepted 01/31/2015

I was just able to order my return transcript

• #4103538
                                                                                                                                      Lexuhryan

I filed and accepted 1/30 . today I finally was able to see acct trans but it was 000 out saying no return filed. I was really hoping for my money this week.

• #4103537
                                                                                                                                        RunMeMyMoney

Hey ya’ll I’m baaaaaccccckkkkkk!!!! Good news today I guess they will me running me my money after all. I’m able to view all my 2014 transcripts with cycle code 20150505 and 846 code by my money. Thank you Lord. I still think they should issue stress checks for giving us the run around.

Filed 1/30 afternoon
                                                                                                                                          Saw on WMR that they had it Sunday around noon I had 1 bar 2/1
                                                                                                                                          Wasn’t accepted until 2/1
                                                                                                                                          Transcripts updated today 2/6 which is today
                                                                                                                                          Hopefully my money will be here soon.

Don’t worry it’s coming!!!!

• #4103535
                                                                                                                                          513lette
                                                                                                                                            @513lette

Checked trasnscript, says no return filed….grrrrr

• #4103511
                                                                                                                                            queenb

I filed 1/29 able to order account and return transcripts by mail this morning with new address no wmr update yet hopefully tomorrow

• #4103509
                                                                                                                                              Natalie

Filed and accepted on 1/31. Still no ddd. WMR has not updated past first bar. I am so frustrated. Anybody else have this same issue?

• #4103490
                                                                                                                                                thatoneguy

Update.. 1/31 filed accepted. Ddd 2/9. Funds just hit net spend card

• #4103467
                                                                                                                                                  texasmama

Hi guys. I am a 1/29 filer, but was reading through different posts and wanted to add my 2 cents. I see a lot of people saying that WMR will not be updating again until Monday, however last year, it updated for us Saturday morning, and we had a ddd for the following Monday. I am saying this because I am staying hopeful the same happens this year. Our “by” date is 2/23 & last year it was 2/24 & we received it on the 10th. Good luck to you all, and here’s to hoping!!

• #4103464
                                                                                                                                                    Jeff

Filed 1/31 an still no movement either. Still only 1 WMR bar and an account transcript with all zeros.

• #4103457
                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

scgirlwaiting – that means that you’re refund was returned from your bank. my fiancé got the same codes. and they are making him a paper check. you need to call that number, verify your address and you get a check in 2 weeks.
                                                                                                                                                        TO ALL FILERS WITH 1/31 accept date, how do we know what individual cycle we are in? do we look at last year teanscripts?? to date, I still cannot recover account transcripts. only the other 2 transcripts. so frustrating.
                                                                                                                                                        someone mentioned their records indicated that WMR should update tonight. thought they only updated on weekdays?
                                                                                                                                                        I filed 1/31. accepted within the hour. basic tax return. 1 dependent. still on 1 bar. account transcript is N/A.

• #4103431
                                                                                                                                                        pat

Filed 1/31 and accepted 1/31. No movement on WMR and nothing for transcript. Its extremely frustrating to see those filing days after getting their refunds already. I have no idea why I always seem to get screwed.

• #4103226
                                                                                                                                                          heather

Still can’t get in to view transcripts today. Tried once and it locked me out for 24 hours. Filed and accepted 1/31.

• #4103197
                                                                                                                                                            AmyB

I filed 1/31 and was Accepted 1/31. Still no updates on WMR. But I now have a Account Transcript for 2014 showing all zeros and no refund filed. That wasn’t there before. Does this mean anything? I still don’t have a Refund Transcript for 2014.

• #4103178
                                                                                                                                                              Pinattsu

Good Morning Everyone,

We e-filed at 7:47 am on 1/30/15 through H & R Block; it was a 1040A with two educational credits (8863 forms), and received notification that our return was accepted by the IRS at 7:52 am that same morning. The WMR tracker on the IRS website has shown processing with one bar since then and it remains that way this morning. However, I am now able to access all of our 2014 transcripts (couldn’t yesterday) and our account transcript shows the 846 (refund issued) code. We also fall into a cycle code ending in 05, which I believe means we are part of the weekly processing batch that’s looked at on Thursdays.

I just looked back over a post I made in a tax refund group last year and realized that the dates line up exactly so, based on that alone, I am expecting to see WMR update tomorrow with a DDD of 2/11/15. I don’t know if this information will be helpful to anyone else, but I thought I would share my experience and let everyone who filed on 1/30 and is still waiting that things do seem to be moving forward. Here’s to hoping we all wake up to DDDs in the next few days!

• #4103165
                                                                                                                                                                Admin
                                                                                                                                                                Kimikaze
                                                                                                                                                                  @kimikaze

I filed 1/28 and accepted same day. IRS says they didn’t get it until 1/30. I am a weekly processor and have no movement on transcripts. All of them are NA except for wage which says No Return Filed. WMR still has 1 bar and TT 152. It’s not looking too good for me to be seing a DDD for next week.

• #4103158
                                                                                                                                                                  Jeff

I filed on 1/31 and still only have 1 WMR bar and my account transcript has all zeros “no tax return filed”. I just see N/A on my top two transcripts.

• #4102988
                                                                                                                                                                    scgirlwaiting

Filed 1/31/15 – accepted same day. Had 846 Code on transcript with DD of 2-9 an this morning, transcript and WMR has Code 1121 and 841 – Refund Cancelled! What the heck does this mean??? Please someone help. Has anyone else had this problem????

• #4102986
                                                                                                                                                                      MakerofTinyHumans

Just wanted to give an update…

Filed: 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted: 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                        Transcripts: 2/4
                                                                                                                                                                        2nd bar: 2/5
                                                                                                                                                                        DDD: 2/9

And without further ado….. I GOT MY REFUND THIS MORNING!

• #4102878
                                                                                                                                                                        BeautyInKeish

So I filed 1/31/15 received 1/31/15 and I got nothing? Anybody checking sbbt yet?

• #4102876
                                                                                                                                                                          CorKell

Still one bar for me as well. Soooo frustrating! I had my fingers crossed for a DDD of Monday. :(

• #4102872
                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

@427LSXcamaro – sad news is that WMR has updated for friday. so, if it’s not updated by now, it will be monday before any new updates are available. I just checked my 2013 transcript and it showed my refund date was 2/24. i filed on 2/1. makes me feel a little better. hopefully, better news next week. but now i will worry ALLL weekend long. better luck to yall!

• #4102871
                                                                                                                                                                              427LSXcamaro

well… im still on bar 1.. :( sure wish i could see my damn transcript!!
                                                                                                                                                                                last year i stayed on bar 1 until after i got my refund… hoping its the same this year. just wish i had more info:(

• #4102870
                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

FYI: WMR has updated for friday. no changes. so frustrated! now it will be next week before any more updates are available. ANY FILERS WITH ACCEPT DATE OF 1/31 – DID YALL’S WMR UPDATE??

• #4102865
                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

I just checked WMR. the tool is doing its daily update right now – the system is down. hopefully, when it comes back up, some of us will have better news.
                                                                                                                                                                                    my fiancé filed on 126. he had a DDD of 2/2 – ️VERY quick turn-around. I wasn’t so lucky. I just viewed my transcripts – N/A. so frustrating. please post if ANY of y’all with accept date of 1/31 have changes on friday. good luck to everyone.
                                                                                                                                                                                    patience is NOT a virtue of mine…

• #4102860
                                                                                                                                                                                    CorKell

I filed 1/30
                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 1/30

Still no updates for me. Only one bar. :( We will see what the morning shall bring… My mom filed on 1/28 and still no DDD for her either.

• #4102848
                                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

agreed! this is so frustrating.
                                                                                                                                                                                        question…ppl keep talking about transcripts. I just obtained mine. but there are 4 for 2014. which one do I look at to determine if a refund cycle date hS been given??
                                                                                                                                                                                        @camero – I know this is frustrating. but I’m trying to cling on to the fact that quite a bit of people with the same accept date as us have not moved to the 2nd bar.
                                                                                                                                                                                        p.s. WMR should be updating now. it’s almost 3AM EST

• #4102846
                                                                                                                                                                                        427LSXcamaro

i hope the last update gives us all hope. im getting annoyed and sad… lol

• #4102844
                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

i’m in the same boat as y’all. if it is any consolation, the update for Friday morning has NOT been updated yet. WMR updates from 3AM-6AM.
                                                                                                                                                                                            I’m trying not to get my hopes up. but it’s just so confusing how some folks who had an accept date of 1/31 have already made it to 2nd bar. check after 3am for LAST UPDATE of the week.

• #4102838
                                                                                                                                                                                            porche

Filed 1/31 around 3pm
                                                                                                                                                                                              Taxes still processing…
                                                                                                                                                                                              Checked wmr midnight friday morning and NOTHING!!!!!!! GRRRRR!
                                                                                                                                                                                              SOOOO ANNOYED

• #4102828
                                                                                                                                                                                              427LSXcamaro

filed and accepted 1/31… still at 1 bar!!! :(( this is frusterating lol i am not a patient person and i hate not knowing whats going on!!

i forgot my email from last yearand it wont let me remake an account with a new email to check my transcripts.. :(

hopefully we will see an update tonight?!?! or a surprise tomorrow? :(

• #4102823
                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

this is so frustrating! congrats to all who have gotten their money.
                                                                                                                                                                                                  as for the rest of is…
                                                                                                                                                                                                  i filed on 1/31. accepted hour later. as of today, WMR has not updated to show approved. does that mean I got audited? it eases my mind a little to see other folks who were accepted on 1/31 and have not gotten 2 bars get on their WMR.
                                                                                                                                                                                                  ALSO…is it true that WMR only spits out a DDD once a week on wednesdays??

• #4102693
                                                                                                                                                                                                  RunMeMyMoney

Hey guys found something out today, so I filed on 1/30/2015 around I say 4:30 pm and guess what I wasn’t accepted by the IRS until 2/1 so f*ing stupid. So hmmmmm I’m done worrying because I don’t have anymore energy so I’m just going to be patient and relax until then.

• #4102656
                                                                                                                                                                                                    eltom

Filed with HRB 1/30 Fed accepted
                                                                                                                                                                                                      same day. Got a ddd of 2/6 on the
                                                                                                                                                                                                      4th. I have the emerald card so i
                                                                                                                                                                                                      called the HRB bank (not the
                                                                                                                                                                                                      same as emerald card ) my RAC
                                                                                                                                                                                                      was credited to the account on
                                                                                                                                                                                                      the 4th. HRB took out their fees
                                                                                                                                                                                                      on the 4th as well. I usually get my
                                                                                                                                                                                                      money the night b4 but i can wait
                                                                                                                                                                                                      until tomorrow. Hopefully it will
                                                                                                                                                                                                      be posted to my card by then.
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Fingers crossed.

• #4102635
                                                                                                                                                                                                      shana

Filed 1/30 accepted with ddd of 2/6 i have offset msg and when it calls it says my entire refund will be applied to a debt. Stupid site still says full amount to be deposited 2/6. Im sick over this, i needed this money so extremely bad right now its not even funny :-(

• #4102631
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Bobbi

Filed and accepted 1/30, ddd for 2/6, sbbt released my funds this morning, still nothing in my bank, but I did get my state and it is still showing processing.

• #4102568
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Bagel

@csmith that happen to me last year!! I nearly fainted I couldn’t believe it.

Total time from filing to money in my bank was 7 days exactly, and last year I filed just around 2/6. I had 1 bar, meanwhile others who filed the same day as me were all talking about getting the 2nd bar/DDD finally and there I was left really concerned and scared cause mine was still at 1 bar with no DDD. Wake up a couple mornings later and check and I still have 1 bar, was devastated. I then went to look at my bank account to see if I was getting coffee that morning or not, and nearly fainted when I saw my deposit was in the bank account. It was the happiest day of my life!

Im really hoping that happens this year too cause Im a 1/31 filer and unlike others who filed that same day, I’m still at 1 bar on WMR as well :(

• #4102479
                                                                                                                                                                                                            RunMeMyMoney

Can someone please explain this weekly cycle deal. I must have over looked that. And yes I hope we do wake up to a suprise deposit in the AM

• #4102467
                                                                                                                                                                                                              HCMS

I think you if filed 1/30 and havent heard anything we are in a weekly cycle should update friday night with ddd for next week

• #4102417
                                                                                                                                                                                                                csmith

filed and accepted on the 30th. no movement yet on wmr :/ my mom and sister got theirs a week after they filed and they never had more than one bar. maybe those of us that have not gotten updates will just wake up in the AM with money lol. heres to hopin

• #4102416
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Marie

This is the first year I have really payed much attention to WMR and trying to figure out what to expect in terms of approval time. I filed and was accepted on 1/30. I see that it says 21 days for refund, but I’m afraid that I will have a lot going on that could delay my refund. I got married, changed my name, started college, the whole insurance thing (did have insurance the entire year) and switched a dependent with my ex husband. Anyone know if all that could potentially majorly delay an approval or is it somethings that could still be processed relatively quickly? I’m more concerned with getting a transcript because I have to mail off a state school grant application and they need one for 2014.

• #4102271
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Shelli W

Filed 1/30/15, still at 1 bar. Starting to get concerned

• #4102258
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      HappyDancing

I filed 1/31 and was accepted the same day. HOH, 1 Dependent with H&R Block. Woke up this morning with a ddd of 2/9 and “Refund Approved” 2 bars. Seems like it took forever for WMR to update!

Also, I’m in Mississippi

• #4102205
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        RunMeMyMoney

I’m glad it’s over for you Congrats! I bet I give they a** a holla today

• #4102193
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

I hate to see so many that have not gotten updates. I guess I slipped through the cracks some kind of way. Because I filed 01/31 was Accepted within the same hour and have been Approved and on the second bar since 02/04. Plus, I checked my bank account and my refund is Pending since yesterday.

• #4102168
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            RunMeMyMoney

Ok still nothing I just checked! This is sad

• #4101913
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

Accepted 1/30 still no transcript says n/a. FFS when is it ever gonna update? It would be nice to know when the $ is coming…

• #4101315
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                RunMeMyMoney

Well happy spending, hopefully I’ll get good news soon got to get ready for work keep me posted I’ll be back on later thanks for the updates

• #4101314
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Im in Texas too

• #4101313
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

I filed 1/31 and Accepted within an hour. Just checked WMR and REFUND IS APPROVED And will be in my bank on 2/06. Hope this helps everyone ease their mind.

• #4101312
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      RunMeMyMoney

Well guys Im still stuck at were I was before I’m happy for everyone that’s getting updates thought I would be with the 2/6 draft pick but I guess not feeling confused. It’s coming I know it is.

• #4101310
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        aquarius

Great news this morning. I checked wmr and it says “Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 6, 2015.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          If your refund is not credited to your account by February 11, 2015, check with your bank to see if it has been received.”

I filed and was accepted on 1/30/15 in the evening. Im so excited.. hope u all have good news too…

• #4101302
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Oliviaisone

Filed 1/30
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Saw transcripts 2/3
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            DDD 2/4 of 2/6

• #4101279
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            RunMeMyMoney

@Nik that’s great wow I hope I get good news uggghhhhh waiting patiently

• #4101276
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Nik

I filed in the early evening on 1/30 and have a ddd for 2/6 as of this morning. I used TT. Whoo Hooo! I think 7 days is the fastest I have seen, I usually am 8 days.

• #4101275
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                MakerofTinyHumans

Oh yah, and I live in TX as well! Good luck!!

• #4101274
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  MakerofTinyHumans

Filed: 1/31 w/ TT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted: 1/31

Last night I was able to view my Return Transcript and I noticed it had 20150503 as the processing date. After looking at my last year return and noticing the processing date for my Return Transcript and my Account Transcript were the same, I was confident that this morning I would see my Account Transcript (with the same cycle).

I was right! 846 Refund Issued :)

My mom filed 1/31 as well and she still has no transcripts though =/

• #4101271
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    sherry

Saw youre .in tx I’m .in id so its probably already updated if ur gonna get a ddd update tonight

• #4101270
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      RunMeMyMoney

Lucky you @Sherry Maybe we’re next

• #4101268
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        sherry

Filed 01/29 accepted 01/29 just updated ddd 02/06!

• #4101266
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          RunMeMyMoney

Ok so couldn’t really sleep so I’m back has anyone got good news? I’m so scared to check I’m thinking I should wait and check about 6 am I’m in Texas. They should issue out stress checks ( checks with money) for the stress we go thru during this time that would be nice.

• #4101017
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            RunMeMyMoney

Yes I need a distraction, see you guys maybe later on tonight or early morning hopefully we get good news take care

• #4101013
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Sheleking103
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @shelemesser

Yes, you will. I do know that many of us, 1/30 filers could order or transcripts around 11pm est last night, I’m sure you will be able to see yours late tonight or tomorrow. Just wait til morning and I berry you will be able to see them. There you go, watch some Bad Boys II. That movie makes me happy, no matter the problem!

• #4101008
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                RunMeMyMoney

You are so right Woooooosaaaahhhh! I’m going to relax but it so sucks to see everybody posting yayyyyyyy! Ugh but thanks I’m good we shall see something soon

• #4101005
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Sheleking103
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @shelemesser

@ RunMeMyMoney: yes, stop listening to the negative comments. Even if you get one transcript, it is a good thing. Do not try again (online) or it will lock you out for 24 hours. That will drive you nuts. This is ALWAYS stressful, especially when you NEED you money. Find your zen place, drink a beer, watch your favorite movie, and relax. Unless you outright lief on your taxes, you’ll be fine.

• #4101004
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    RunMeMyMoney

Well same here I just tried to request transcript by mail and well duh nothing. Uggghh ok ok maybe I should go to sleep

• #4101002
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      bigjohn352

i filed on 1/31 still one bar and transcrips says n/a for 2014 so i am lost

• #4100997
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        RunMeMyMoney

I hope we see an update to over night, I’m trying to patient but damn maybe I should stop reading all the negative forums because they get me all worked up

• #4100994
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          RunMeMyMoney

Well I tried to view them online but like most 3 out of 4 say n/a and the account one lets me open it and it says no return filed I think I will recheck in a minute but what I haven’t tried to do was request one by mail maybe I should try that lets see what happens, thank you.

• #4100993
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            427LSXCamaro

I filed on 1/31. My return still says processing. it has been since Monday.. Hopefully we will see an update tonight….

• #4100988
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Sheleking103
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @shelemesser

@ RunMeMyMoney: No updates on WMR today, but I was able to order transcripts by mail. Have you tried for your account and return transcripts yet? Check out this forum, we all were accepted the 30th.

igotmyrefund.com/igmr/topics/130-accepted-updates

Viewing 131 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.