Anybody else told their refund is on hold due to income verification?

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Anybody else told their refund is on hold due to income verification?

• Topic Starter
    SimplyMe

Filed and accepted 1/24
      Eitc
      Never updated to path
      Ive had still processing message for 2 weeks now
      Had transcripts faxed and seen code 570
      Called irs today and she said should see refund by 27th, if not then call back
      I ended up calling tax advocate and was told its on hold for income verification, the intake lady said its typically 7 weeks to resolve but will see if they can speed up process, ill get a call from my advocate by friday.
      I have 2 w2’s, one is the same employer from past 2 years then a new one
      I just realized I had a 1099r for $352 so nothing outrageous but maybe that caused the issue
      Anybody in a similar situation or dealt with this before?

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        shanaye35
          @shanaye35

I missed a w2 for $752 but did a amended return and faxed it to my TA because I have a hardship so I’m still waiting

Ashley

Me i finally found out this morning after being accepted back on 1/25 I finally got a appointment tomorrow and they suppose to take care of everything tomorow when I visit the office we a see

brooklyn

i missed a 1099 for $652 two years ago and they finally caught it this year i had totally forgot. i ended up with tax topic 201 and they took my whole refund. hope it works out for you!

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.