Any Wells Fargo early deposits?

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Any Wells Fargo early deposits?

• This topic has 18 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Drew.
  • Topic Starter
    Dawnn

I am guessing with Wells Fargo I’ll get my DD exactly on 22nd

Viewing 17 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Drew

Every year for at least the last 4, I’ve had Republic receive my refund from the IRS, and then the refund in my Wells Fargo account the same day. Republic notified me that it sent the refund to Wells Fargo around 9AM this morning, but nothing at WF yet.

Scooter

@waiting
            I wasn’t clear, it is at sbtpg nothing at Wells Fargo yet.

waitinginAZ(2/23)
              @waitinginaz2017

How did you find that ou Scooter? Because las year I called WF the day before my ddd and they told me they didn’t hold peoples refunds, there was nothing pending blah blah blah

Scooter

Last year got mine same day as sbtpg, it’s there now, but not in my account yet 🤔🤔

Single Mom.

I’m waiting on my message text alert from Wells Fargo that it’s in account.. 😂.. have a beautiful day

Laura

Wells Fargo 2/22 DDD seems like they saved the best for last. ugh. I can’t even fake sarcasm. This has been a long week.

waitinginAZ(2/23)
                      @waitinginaz2017

Still nothing here either, was hopeful but nope

MandyB
                        @mandyb

I bank with them as well. I paid my fees up front hoping that would speed the process up. My best friend got the same DDD and got her refund on Friday even before WMR updated that her DDD was the 22nd. I just assumed that they would have sent mine the same day but that I wouldn’t get it Sat or Sun bc of the weekend and Mon bc of the holiday but I thought that I would at least have seen it this morning…. I usually get deposits around 3:30 AM or so but never saw anything… still haven’t…. so I guess its not coming today! Ugh! I don’t wanna wait until the 22nd! Lol.

Heather Smith

Worked for WF many years, still bank with them stupidly, and they dont release things early. Even workung for them and getting half my check to a credit union and half my check FROM them to them I still got it a day before to the credit union lol dont expect it until the 22nd.

waitinginAZ(2/23)
                            @waitinginaz2017

Watching… we have always gotten ours on the DDD. A WF banker told me last year they don’t hold pending deposits

xoxo512070

I’m with wells Fargo, have been 14 years now, always got my taxes on the DDD

Gilbert

Im with wells and no deposit yet nor pending.. gies have to wait 2/22

Single Mom.

Wells Fargo rep stated they don’t process over weekend. I’m just happy the PATH is over. I’m approved 😏

Single Mom.

I spoken with rep for Wells Fargo they stated they don’t process federal or state refund over weekend only during business hours. I was happy that Path period is over that it’s coming by 2/22. I’m happy 😏.

Bridgette Gibbs

Wells Fargo never seems to deposit anything early. The only early ..will probably be on early morning of the ddd. Smdh…sick of wells fargo..they know damn well those deposits are valid. What’s the hold up.

Kirst
                                        @skyrimgoddess

Same here. Usually by 4 am i see deposit. Well 1 to like 4 thru 6 am. If the deposit is pending of course

Candy

I’m with them as well, they deposit my paycheck early so maybe Tuesday will be the day🤞

Sweetpea80

I havent received anything yet

Viewing 17 reply threads
                                        • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.