AMEX BLUEBIRD CARDHOLDERS ONLY

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season AMEX BLUEBIRD CARDHOLDERS ONLY

• Topic Starter
    Princess

Please update as you guys deposit tired of reading about other cards that don’t pertain to me

Viewing 36 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Mrs.B
          @dotwright72

Mine hit my card @ 7

Mel

Mines hasn’t hit either😡

WaitinginTexas

And I’m STILL waiting 😡

Tonya

Mine hit my card at 7pm eastern time..gl all

britt5689

Mine just hit! Good luck everybody :)

Flightz

Mine just dropped!! Check your accounts!

Mia

I’m already approved and have a refund date of 2/22 my curiosity lead me to check tax act site to see if I could check their status and its saying efile information not found but when I go to the home screen its saying congratulations on your return so hopefully theyre working towards it.. I had fees and EIC bluebird

britt5689

I know my DDD isn’t until tomorrow but I honestly thought I’d see money on my bluebird today. I’m sure it will show up at like 11pm haha. SBTPG updated around 4am saying they got my money and it almost immediately updated to show it sent to my bluebird. I’m just ready to put my new roof on and pay some bills!

Mia

Who is republic in affiliation with @flightz

Flightz

Mia I did and do every year. Republic sent my funds over around 8 am and still nothing. I made an effort to use the same services I use every year even tho Tax act was way more expensive.

Mia

Anyone prepare with taxact & bluebird???

Flightz

I’ve been checking every 5 minutes and I still have the same measly $8 in my account. I know it’s coming but I want it NOW

WaitinginTexas

Well my refund is FINALLY showing up on Sbtpg now the wait begins to see when it gets to bluebird and when the bird gives me my money

Mia

This is where I start crying lol

WaitinginTexas

I get my paycheck a day early all the time but my return isn’t even showing on Sbtpg yet ugh. I probably won’t see mine until the morning 🙄

Boxer

Let’s all stand together in prayer

Minneasnowta

Usually get my paycheck around 10 pm but last night didn’t receive it until 11:05 Pm technically 1 day ahead by a hair and I received my state refund around 5:45 pm 1 day advance or atleast a half day early 💰

Boxer

11PM*

Boxer

I spoke with them they receive refunds by 12EST from the IRS they process them within 24hours with deposit batches of 2PM 5PM 11AM & 6AM No more staying up all night for me.

Jessica

I’ve had bluebird for a few years now, my reg paycheck for the 22nd dropped at 10pm last night. Refund will probably hit tonight if I remember correctly from last year. Don’t hate on the little birdie.🕊

Princess

Has any one contacted them?

Princess

I don’t like how they don’t even send out an email to touch basis with you

tonya

i hate how bluebird states that you can get your refund up to 3 days early but when you call it says that it can take up to 48hrs to process your return. someone should sue for false advertising.

Sharon

I just checked with Santa Barbara bank and I’ve uodated. I filed with tt and all fees have been deducted. I’ve used the bluebird card now for about 8 years and it have always posted the day before my dd date. Netspend just post early even before they receive the funds in order to get people to use them. I’m very satisfied with bluebird. Everyone should be updating soon if you haven’t already.

Princess

Bluebird does not have my support next year

Princess

The ignorance is at an all time high

its here

just hit netspend account @ 11:13pm

WaitinginTexas

Idk but if we don’t have our money overnight I’m using a different one next year. This is ridiculous

Princess

Its disgustingly not even funny anymore who came up with this card?

WaitinginTexas

Lmao 😂 @princess and yea the birds need to chirp TONIGHT

Princess

I’m about to fight this card

Princess

First time using this card disappointed netspend never fails

• #4225763
                                                                        Flightz

Before the birds start chirping bright. As a matter of fact, I’d rather hear owls when I get it.

• #4225749
                                                                          WaitinginTexas

Last year I believe my DDD was 2/23 and I got it the morning of 2/22 I’m hoping if I don’t see it tonight (we all know I’m hoping for tonight) that it’s at least there bright and early in the morning like SUPER bright lol

• #4225695
                                                                            Princess

Please keep us updated

• #4225683
                                                                              Flightz

Last 3 years I’ve gotten it Tuesday evening or night. In 2017 at 5:42pm and in 2016 at 10 pm. O the suspense!

• #4225653
                                                                                WaitinginTexas

There is also another thread that only us bluebirds are on also and none of us have anything yet 😒

Viewing 36 reply threads
                                                                              • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.