ADP Aline Cards

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season ADP Aline Cards

• Topic Starter
    Angela

Has anyone gotten their funds deposited onto an ADP Aline card from Santa Barbara Bank? If so how long before your funds were available?

Thank you!!!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        John lewis
          @johnlewis

*Update* I finally got a pending deposit now ..not stressed anymore..waited till 1030pm to send it..

Wish u guys luck..
          See you guys next year..
          BALLING

amomslife
            @amomslife

Irs can still issue at midnight. Sorry stupid auto fill acts like it knows what I wanna say

amomslife
              @amomslife

I have a pending deposit for tomorrow when I call it says my funds will post to my account on the 23rd I’m hoping they release at midnight but if not I know they will release by 8am at the latest.

@John Lewis are you looking on adp mobile or are you actually. Calling the card? Adp mobile won’t show a pending deposit you would have to call like you would if you were checking your balance and if it’s pending it before it tells you your balance. If it’s not pending I wouldn’t stress because it can still show up tomorrow. It’s Tuesday so should be an update tonight for tomorrow morning so if the it’s hasn’t sent your funds yet they can still issue them at midnight. Not sure if it’s going through sbtpg or straight to your card but I would check right after midnight and then at 8 am.

John lewis
                @johnlewis

I am still waiting rasta mama ..nothing pending yet..getting worried

Rasta mama

***UPDATE*** I just got a text saying I now have a direct deposit pending for my refund amount to be posted and available tomorrow 2/23 ahhh I was getting worried! Haha but anyways it will hit anywhere from midnight – 4am is when I usually get my dd from work so im expecting to have it when I get up yayyy! Adp is never early when releasing funds lol good luck everyone !

amomslife
                    @amomslife

Also adp won’t release funds early if they do receive it early they will always go by the date it’s suppose to post to your account which happened to me last year and also what a rep told me this morning and if they do receive at midnight they have until 8 am to drop funds into your account last year they waited until 8 am to drop funds to the card.

amomslife
                      @amomslife

I also have an adp aline card and have a ddd for 2/23/2017. Sbtpg updated this morning saying they received my refund and sent my refund to me but adp hasn’t received yet. If you read the questions section it says they receive a prenote from the irs 1-2 days in advance once they receive that they set up a disbursement to release refund when they receive it which would be tonight at midnight. They will release refund to sbtpg and they will release funds to our adp aline card. In previous years using adp card if it’s not there by midnight it will post by 8 am in the morning.

Ajay

No I am still waiting. There is nothing pending

Rasta mama

I have adp aline card as well sbtpg received my money but doesn’t show as pending yet in my account…..i am assuming it will just be a automatic direct deposit by tomorrow morning because sbtpg said it’s sent over it “could” take a day or two but I think the banks aren’t releasing them until the exact date ….DDD for me is 2/23

John lewis
                            @johnlewis

I’m waiting on my refund to go on my ADP Aline card..when my check is did I see it 1 day before..but I am seeing nothing pending for my taxes yet.and my DDD is 2.23

Viewing 9 reply threads
                        • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.