Account Transcripts Available – "No tax return filed"

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season Account Transcripts Available – "No tax return filed"

• This topic has 98 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by liz.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

I filed through TT on 1/8 and was “accepted” on 1/12. WMR has been at 1 bar ever since. Account transcripts became available early this week but they just have my name, my wife’s name, and filing status. I was hoping to see an update tonight but the situation hasn’t changed.

My 2010 cycle code ends in 08, my 2011 cycle code ends in 03, my 2012 cycle code ends in 03 and my 2013 cycle code ends in 01. No cycle code for 2014 yet, just a blank transcript.

Last year I got accepted early on Thursday 1/28. IRS started processing 1/31, I got a DDD on Sat night and got my money on Thursday 2/6.

Anyone else in the same situation? Anyone know what I should expect? I anticipate an update on the weekend but was looking for any more information.

Viewing 97 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        liz

My message said my refund was still processing, a refund date will be available but there is no code below. What could this mean? I can’t even get my transcripts online or by mail. What does this mean? I filed on 1/23 and got accepted 1/30. Any ideas?

Travanti

Be sure to send in Form 8962 for the healthcare. I was accepted on 1/12 and I know I’ve been waiting since the 20th. Bars on WMR disappeared 1/26 and transcripts N/A. Finally spoke with someone yesterday that helped me and they informed me that they didn’t receive my initial form and that’s why I was stuck processing.

Anonymous

@ConfusedLori , 20140701 = Tax year 2014, Week 7, Day 1 = Thursday. The prior two years, Day 2 = Friday. If your account transcripts are available and blank, they are still processing your return. You should see your return transcript within the next week or so with your new cycle date.

ConfusedLori

Hoping someone can help me out. I filed and was accepted on 1/29. This morning i had account transcripts show up but they say return not filed and all zeros. My previous three year codes were 20140701, 20130602, 20120602. Does anyone understand what this means or what i should hope happens? Thanks so much for any help!!!

juicyroot25

Finally, thank you Jesus!
                  I checked my transcripts last night around midnight and had my return transcripts account was still blank. Checked this morning and my account were there and I have that wonderful code 846…. I expect a ddd for Friday the latest. It’s about damn time they give me my money.
                  Wishing everybody who is still waiting just hang in there. It will drive you to the point of insanity and then u should hopefully see a change.

Sad face :(

Oh my, I was accepted on 1/16, been on 1 bar and have the all zeros account transcript as well! The 21 days is Friday. I pray they get moving soon because this is getting kinda silly. My refund is large, and I swear they hold those longer! Happened last year too! Time to change our withholding??!

Anonymous

Yay! Finally! Since being able to access my account transcripts last Monday with all 0’s, I now have full transcripts with a cycle date ending in 2! So glad this is over. I’ve been so stressed the last week. Good luck, all.

Anonymous

this is beyond ridiculous 11 days in still nothing this is stupied i will get answers in15 mins i promise this

Ridiculous

Acct transcript still has all 0’s! No return transcript! Filed 1/15 accepted 1/20 with TT.

Anonymous

I filed and was accepted the 20th. I just now was able to access my top transcripts. It has a cycle of 20150502. I hope this means my refund is coming soon.

elligirl90210
                              @elligirl90210

@badcutless
                              Your not the only one . I am pissed as well accepted on 21st and still blank transcripts with a date of feb. 16th and nothing on war has changed still one bar. I’m gonna freak if nothing by friday.

Anonymous

i swear am going to blow a gasket this is outta this world still no update filed on in accpeted on 25 heres it 2/3 no nothing not even on transcript what gives

Anonymous

I now have acces to my top two transcripts. Account transcript should update soon followed by WMR and DDD for Friday most likely. YAY!!!

Anonymous

If this is correct it looks like my theory 2 is correct and we will see an update in the morning! Unless we get re sequenced… then it’s time to raise hell and call the IRS! LOL

February 2, 2015 at 8:02 am Reply

irs_limbo
                                    Please read: This is info from someone that talked to an IRS rep this morning. If your WMR is at one bar and you can see your account transcript with all zeros (and with the words ‘no return filed’ and most important, no CODES) most likely you have been caught in the system glitch and re-sequenced. This kicks you back into processing mode, like kicking you back in line. This may be why people who filed after you or at the same time are getting DDD’s and you’re not. Some people may see a ddd after the next update tomorrow, but if not I suggest calling the IRS to find out if you have been caught up in this glitch. Do not mention you’re calling about a refund. Inquire about whether you’re under review because your account transcript is showing all zeros and no return filed. I hope this info helps.

Anonymous

Still haven’t seen an update. Hopefully in the morning those of us who have had blank transcripts since last week will see an update!

Wanted to bump this also as I see some new threads being made with the exact situation.

Anonymous

Well I’m off to bed for now. WMR is down and so is the Refund Hotline. Here’s to hoping for a DDD in the morning!

macygray

Lisa,
                                          So sorry to hear that. I really hope it gets cleared up soon for you.

macygray

Tradami, I really hope your #1 theory is right. Yeh-I feel like I’m going insane here too. It’s like I’m having a panic attack, but it’s lasting for days-lol.

Anonymous

@Lisa

Sorry to hear that, Lisa. Hopefully they release your funds quickly. I’ve heard it only delays it a few days most of the time.

Hopefully that doesn’t mean we’re all getting that letter.

Lisa

Bad news for me guys. I got the CP05 review letter. I still have 1 bar on WMR and my acc transcript is all 000’s. I was optimistic at first, but after I looked into my mailbox today and saw that letter, I’m like oh great its going to take months now!

Anonymous

Well I have two theories:
                                                  1. We all will see an update tonight

2. Those of us who have had blank transcripts since Tuesday will see an update on Tuesday and those that got blank transcripts Friday will see an update next Friday.

I’m hoping for #1.

I came up with theories because this is the only thing that makes sense. Tuesday and Friday there were updates and some people got transcripts and other people got blank transcripts. Blank transcripts are recycled to the next week for reprocessing.

Then again I’m desperate to come up with something to hold onto to keep myself from going insane, lol.

Either way I’ll call the IRS Tuesday morning if there’s no updates. Might even call Monday morning if I get desperate.

Anonymous

No change for me yet.

Account transcripts are accessible, but saying “no return filed” since early last week, one bar, filed & accepted 1/20.

macygray

No update here. Still same. Accepted 1/20, bars went away few days later, topic 152 w/ no refund amount on there. Finally 2014 link under acct transcript yesterday morning. But all 0s.

Anonymous

Any updates for anyone yet?

Anonymous

I had insurance through my employer all year so no penalty for me.

oom

I filed with TT on 1/23, got accepted on 1/24. account transcript with 0.00, as of 2/16/2015. has insurance all years through work. normal filing, dependents, eic, school credit. nothing news.. still one bar.

macygray

No. I had it through work.

AmandaD

Macygray did you have insurance through the marketplace?

macygray

AmandaD,
                                                                  Same here. 2/16 all 0s. Bars went away like 2 or 3 days after Acceptance on 1/20. This is frustrating for all of us. You are not alone. We just all need to make sure we all update this forum with any changes or updates.

AmandaD

My transcript shows no return filed and all 0.00 but I do have the date of February 16. What does that date mean? Has anyone else filed anything to do with insurance?

macygray

Jdub,
                                                                      Thanks. There seems to be no rhyme or reason here. My bars went away like 2 or 3 days after I was accepted. So I have no idea what is going on here-lol

Anonymous

I’m wondering if my bars disappeared because it’s been more than 21 days. While I know they started processing on the 20th I was accepted way before that in the “test batch”. WMR, the caveman technology that it is, may only see that it’s been more than 21 days and be default removes the bars. I’m thinking this is different from the people with no bars and no refund amount but no way to be certain.

I wouldn’t get stressed out just yet. We may yet see an update tonight. If there’s no update tonight wait until Monday night/Tues morning. If there’s still no update I’d contact the IRS.

• #4098475
                                                                        Jdubb

@macygray if you were accepted over 21 days ago and your bars recently went away then you are under review- supposedly. People are saying it has to be manually reviewed but may only delay a few days so maybe good news next wek

• #4098466
                                                                          macygray

Tradami, I noticed you mentioned your bars went away but you still have a $ amount on WMR. I have the same thing, except I have NO dollar amount. I wonder what the difference is between the two? I’ve seen people on here in both scenarios.

• #4098461
                                                                            macygray

Same here. Does anyone know how to tell if we are on a weekly cycle or a daily one? I have had a cycle # ending in 05 for 2 or three years now. Can’t see cycle number this year yet.

• #4098457
                                                                              MeMe@GA

My 2012 ended in 05… My 2013 ended in 03… would that mean I’m weekly or daily? Someone please help me understand. It’s driving me crazy!

• #4098455
                                                                                macygray

No change for me last night. 0s on account transcript, N/A under account record and tax return transcripts. No change on WMR. Still no bars, 152 code, no refund amount showing, “still being processed.” I’m feeling a bit stressed out here. I want to have hope, but this is making me nervous!

• #4098454
                                                                                  Beverly

It was 20140603 last year and 20130505 the year before. don’t have one for this year yet

• #4098450
                                                                                    Anonymous

@Beverly

If your previous years tax cycles end in 05 then it’s a good chance you’re weekly.

@Ugh

Last year mine updated on a sat night/sunday morning too.

Here’s to hoping!

• #4098443
                                                                                      ugh

My bar is still there but still blank transcript.. sigh. No update.

My only hope at this point is the fact that last year WMR updated on a sunday morning. Maybe It is going to be the same thing again.

I just don’t know. This is freaking ridiculous. Why does this have to happen to me?

• #4098437
                                                                                        Beverly

How do I know if I’m weekly or daily? All zeros no DDD. One bar filed and accepted on 22nd.

• #4098430
                                                                                          Anonymous

I know I’m not weekly. There are two groups of us. There’s the group of us who have been like this since 1/27 and there’s the group of us that have been like this since 1/30. The only thing I can think of is our processing days were 1/27 and 1/30 and those of us who got blank transcripts got recycled to the following weeks processing day.

Since transcripts didn’t update today it’s unlikely that WMR will update tonight (I could be wrong here). Usually transcripts update the day before WMR does. Given our situation though it could be completely different. If we don’t see an update tonight then we should see an update Monday night just like last week.

If I still do not see an update on Tuesday morning the IRS is getting a phone call cause technically it would be over 21 days since I was “accepted”

I’ll continue to check my transcripts throughout the day.

• #4098423
                                                                                            Cnikita

I’m still blank :-( I’m guessing we are weekly processing .. I’m cycle date 05 for the last couple years d

• #4098421
                                                                                              jDubb

@tiffanie I seriously doubt they are verifying everyone with insurance – they are short handed and unless they have added software for this, which I doubt, then it would take an enormous amount of time – of which they don’t have man power to handle. I also read a few people in the same situation that have insurance penalty to that is not correct

• #4098419
                                                                                                Cnikita

I’m still blank :-( I’m guessing we are weekly processing .. I’m cycle date 05 for the last couple years

• #4098417
                                                                                                  Tiffanie

I think I may have found something in common with all of us stuck with zeros. I have no health care penalty and everyone I have talked to so far with the zeros also does not have one. That is the only thing I have found so far we have in common. Maybe they are trying to verify we were insured?

• #4098396
                                                                                                    Anonymous

Still no update for me. After midnight last night my WMR bars disappeared. Still have tax topic 152 this morning and it still shows refund amount.

• #4098287
                                                                                                      macygray

No update yet for me on transcripts. Still pretty much blank with 2/16/15 no code on account transcript. N/A under other 2. No bars on WMR for a while still processing. smh

• #4098279
                                                                                                        Anonymous

Well just checked WMR and my bars disappeared. Still have my refund amount and tax topic 152 Though. I wonder if it removed the bars because it’s been longer than 21 days since I filed. Would make sense considering I still have 152 and my refund amount. Still blank transcripts though.

We should see am update in the morning on our transcripts and a DVD on sat nIght. I hope I’m right.

• #4098236
                                                                                                          Beverly

Can someone explain to me how you determine if you are daily or weekly? and please explain what this means: last year it was 20140603 and yr before was 20130505?

• #4098233
                                                                                                            Amie

I also filed on 1/20 and was accepted on 1/20. My transcript shows no return filed but I do have the same date as many of you….February 16.

• #4098231
                                                                                                              Bammi

My Account transcripts look like this

20140601 was in 1st batch of transcripts last year on a Saturday night 2-1 and dd was in my bank on Thursday 2-6

20130504

20120605

I filed 1/24 this year, accepted 1/24, no progress since then. I can see all transcripts but this year (n/a). Turbo tax says 0% for refunds.

• #4098224
                                                                                                                Anonymous

Filed 1/20 in the wee hours of the morning . Accepted 1/20 in the afternoon. One bar and can only see Account and Wage transcript “No tax return filed” with a date 2/16/15. Each year my cycle day was 05 (past 3 years) which means I’ll probably get it on a Wednesday again. Not optimistic about this coming Wednesday 2/4 because nothing has changed on my transcript and if I recall correctly I had to wait an extra week after everyone started getting theirs last year. I’ll guess I’ll know for sure this weekend if my transcripts update.

By the way, last year I called the IRS and said I wanted to check to see if I had an offset and the guy was patient, explained i didnt have an offset, and told me my DDD. He even verified my bank account numbers with me (however,I knew I didn’t have an offset I was just playing dumb). If I don’t get any updates this weekend, I’ll call and play dumb again on Monday to see if I can get an answer.

• #4098221
                                                                                                                  ugh

My last three years:

2011 – 05
                                                                                                                    2012 – 02
                                                                                                                    2013 – 01
                                                                                                                    2014 – ??

• #4098217
                                                                                                                    Anonymous

Check your previous years account transcripts and post what your cycle ends in for the past couple years.

Last year I was 01 and the two years previous to that I was 03. I saw sparkles is the same. Anyone else?

• #4098097
                                                                                                                      irs_limbo

Just checked mine, no change either. Oh well. The waiting game continues. I’ll keep checking off and on for updates. If anything changes I’ll be sure to report back here. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

• #4098085
                                                                                                                        Anonymous

Damn. Still no change for me.

• #4098064
                                                                                                                          Anonymous

I just checked mine and nothing has changed. I’m getting impatient :( i will post if I see any kind of progression.

• #4098060
                                                                                                                            JustWantMyMoney

Just as a timeline, here is how it went for me:
                                                                                                                              Filed and accepted on Jan 16th
                                                                                                                              WMR updated with 1 bar and code 152 on Jan 16th
                                                                                                                              Wages transcript available with “no tax returned file” on Jan 21st
                                                                                                                              Account transcript with cycle 201505 and code 846 at 10:30 am on Jan 30th
                                                                                                                              All 4 transcripts updated with all of my information at 4:30 PM on Jan 30 (it may have happened earlier but I did not check before 4:30)

• #4098058
                                                                                                                              JustWantMyMoney

I get about $9k back every year. I have one job and I am not eligible for EIC. It’s primarily due to the Interest I pay on my house. Also, I get taxed at 0 dependents throughout the year and I have 3 children, so I really have 4 dependents (including myself).

• #4098053
                                                                                                                                JustWantMyMoney

I just checked my transcripts again and I have all 4 of them. I can finally breathe because I know my money is coming!

• #4098016
                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

@TraciT

When did you last check them and they weren’t there?

I just checked mine and it’s still not changed.

• #4097997
                                                                                                                                    TraciT
                                                                                                                                      @traci

All of mine are there now as of 2:56 pm January 30th. Only Account Transcript was available before then!

• #4097899
                                                                                                                                      macygray

Tradami, same thing here-I was able to see account transcript with 2/16 date on it for the first time this morning. Before that it was N/A. Really hoping the other transcripts update for us soon!!

• #4097879
                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

@NotAgainTn

The thing is this isn’t like any other year. The issue is that this year there’s budget cuts for the IRS and they have 17,000 fewer employees (if I remember correctly). Just think of how many people have filed tax returns and are waiting to get there money. There’s no way everyone will get their money in the first batch or even the second. I don’t think it even has anything to do with your SSN, how you filed, when you filed(for the most part), etc. It’s just a matter of when they get to your return.

I got my blank transcripts the same day other people got their completed transcripts(the people who got their money today). That tells me what I was in fact first in line to get my taxes processed but it’s just taking longer. Could it be because my refund is so high? Could it be because I I claimed 2 dependents, EIC, CTC, and AOC? Possibly. We won’t know though.

• #4097874
                                                                                                                                          scgirlwaiting

My transcripts JUST updated – all of them!! Go check yours out!

• #4097870
                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

Sparkle said:
                                                                                                                                              Do you think that we may have issues with processing? I have called the offset number every day this week and good news that I don’t have any offsets. Just lost as to why we are having to wait so long. Another lady and I noticed that we received our refunds a week before Valentines Day last year, so maybe that will be the case this year. Just really don’t know how to feel because it seems like we are being left behind.

@sparkle
                                                                                                                                              I don’t think that we are having issues with processing I think it’s just taking longer because of the budget issues and lack of IRS employee’s. Normally I receive my refund in a week but I’m thinking that we’re being pushed back as we didn’t make the “deadline” while they processed us and so we’re going into the “next” batch. I’m pretty confident we will see an update Sat night.

@ugh
                                                                                                                                              The reason why you can’t find anything on this is because the people who had this problem previously shortly after received their refunds and didn’t have a reason to go back to these sites. Most people are just here to find out where THEIR refund is and once they get it they don’t come back. I’m hoping if anyone here does get an update or a DDD or something they post back to let the rest of us know. The good news is that if this is true that means we should be getting our money soon.

If you still have Tax Topic 152 and you’re accepted and you have access to blank transcripts, I can only think that it’s just taking longer to process. As I said, I’m pretty confident most of us will see an update Sat night or Monday night. My advice to anyone else who is growing anxious and inpatient is just to try and not think about it too much. Know that you’re accepted and you will get your money it’s just a matter of time.

• #4097867
                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

Ive tried looking at years past tax returns to see some sort of similarities and nothing. I have extra taken out of my check each year so I get a bigger refund. I will NOT do that again. I don’t like this waiting game.

• #4097842
                                                                                                                                                irs_limbo

My refund is a little over 6k with work and three dependents. I’ve never gotten more than 6k even with previous years having the EIC and education credit. I’m surprised folks get so much back. 9 & 10K wow! Are you working three jobs, perhaps? As for transcripts, I’ve been able to see my blank wage and account transcripts since Monday with the date 2/16 on the account. But I knew that didn’t mean anything. What needs to show is the Record of Account which is still n/a as well as the return account. I’m afraid it’s just a waiting game. I just don’t want my waiting game to end with nothing. They can tell me now and let me move on! Next year I’m waiting until the very end of the month to file or Feb 1st.

• #4097824
                                                                                                                                                  ugh

@labornurse the worst part is that there is NO information out there anywhere on the internet that definitively states “I had this problem, and now I no longer do.”

Even last year on websites I find on google where people talk about this exact problem, nobody ever posts after the fact to talk about how they got their refund, how long it took, or anything like that. It is always an information dead end. Nobody ever says “my transcript filled in with my return information.” Not ONE PERSON has stepped forward and said that.. NOT ONE!

• #4097799
                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

I’m thinking here’s what happened. Tuesday there was a transcript update and some people got completed transcripts and the people like us that got blank transcripts must have had a delay or issue with processing which would means we won’t be recycled and reprocessed until Tuesday.

Today is basically a repeat of Tuesday for a different batch of people.

I’m hoping I’m wrong but we will see. If we don’t get an update Saturday we will know.

• #4097778
                                                                                                                                                      Twinz+2
                                                                                                                                                        @vktwinz

Yes it makes me so mad they get away with it. Most 05 cycle people were updated this morning. I have been cycle 05, 03, and 04. I did see a post that he called the IRS and was told he will have a dd on 2/4 and his trans or wmr is updated. He just left a post on the main feed. I think he was accepted on the 13th. When I called all they said was 21 day bs.

• #4097757
                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

@ugh

I’m with you. I could see my transcripts the beginning of the week at the same time the first batch could, but mine is stuck on “no return filed.” Now, this second batch has started seeing theirs & mine is STILL stuck on “no return filed.” So, I’ve been through 1 batch of people already receiving their deposits, and now another batch seeing transcripts while mine is stuck on the same thing it was almost a week ago.

And all of you that are just seeing account transcripts with “no return filed” for the first time today, thank you for the input, but it’s not the same as those of us who’ve had this for days on days. I was highly optimistic the first day or two that mine showed, but I’m not sure what to think now.

• #4097740
                                                                                                                                                          WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                            @willbeas

@Twinz+2 …so true about the cheats sliding easy. IK a few here and there and they never have issues but u work hard every year, get a promotion earn an extra 5k and ur under review..smh…this goverment is horrid when it comes to processes and procedures! Criminals always prosper, its the American way! Ijs

• #4097738
                                                                                                                                                            elligirl90210
                                                                                                                                                              @elligirl90210

@ugh
                                                                                                                                                              It is useful info for my situation because I am an 05 cycle and they started processing us Friday night so since I was able to actually view that transcript this morning is progress. For my cycle it shows that tonight is another update for my transcripts . So the blank acct transcript just means you are currently in the batch being processed

• #4097734
                                                                                                                                                              elligirl90210
                                                                                                                                                                @elligirl90210

I’m the one that posted the shared thread guys. Yesterday my acct transcripts were not available. This morning they were with a Feb 16th date the rest blank. Tonight is another transcript update so we should see progress again.

• #4097730
                                                                                                                                                                ugh

unfortunately Ellie’s post really means nothing. I have had my blank transcript with the feb. 16th date since the beginning of this week and there has been no change whatsoever. It means nothing, it seems, because I am STILL waiting.

• #4097729
                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

@ tradami I sure hope we see some kind of progression this weekend.

Has anybody been able to get any type of useful information from an IRS rep?

• #4097724
                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

Another post from the other thread:

January 30, 2015 at 10:48 am

elligirl90210
                                                                                                                                                                      Guys there is hope for us. I am a 1/20 er with no update but today I was able to view my account transcript with everything blank still but the date Feb 16th on it . Yesterday my transcript wasn’t available. We should see an update tonight.

• #4097723
                                                                                                                                                                      ugh

@tradami I have a small refund, and in the same boat as all of you, so I highly doubt it has anything to do with the refund amount.

• #4097712
                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

@NotAgainTn

I filed married jointly. Hopefully we will see an update this weekend. :)

• #4097709
                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

I filed the 20th and was accepted the 20th through TT. I have na transcripts except for wage and account that says no return filed. I have one bar on WMR. I filed HOH with 3 dependants. My refund is over 10k but is less than previous refunds. I was in the 1121 nightmare last year and the education credit the year before so I decided to wait until opening day for a smooth tax process. Apparently I should have waited until the 26th because id see some sort of progress. I’m sorry this is long but I am so aggravated. Happy others are getting dd and ddd but still aggravated!

• #4097694
                                                                                                                                                                            MeMe@GA

Oh and my refund is only a little over 5k
                                                                                                                                                                              @twins+2 woooowwww that is crazy!!!

• #4097690
                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

Perhaps this is because we all have such large refunds. I’m getting over $10,000. Is anyone else in this position that is waiting on a refund less than $10,000?

Please do not post your exact refund amounts.

• #4097678
                                                                                                                                                                                Twinz+2
                                                                                                                                                                                  @vktwinz

I filed hoh, eic, chIld tax credit, 3 kids and I’m in NC. My refund is a little over $9400. It’s about $400 more than last year. I know people who filed fake returns and didn’t work using other people kids who got their money already and have ddd coming. Like wth??!!

• #4097671
                                                                                                                                                                                  MeMe@GA

I’m in the same boat… I was able to get my account transcripts but they’re blank with a date of 2/16/2015. I’m in GA and also filed EIC, Child tax credit and American Opportunity Credit. I filed and was accepted on the 26th though. I know u guys are probably a bit more aggravated and I seriously feel for u all. Tax time can be so wonderful yet a big pain in the @$$. I will keep u all updated if anything changes.

• #4097668
                                                                                                                                                                                    Twinz+2
                                                                                                                                                                                      @vktwinz

I filed the 8th and accepted the 12th through TT. My trans has my new address, filing satus, 0.00 Feb. 16, 2015 also. It’s been like this for 3 days now. I will never file early again. Called IRS and was told processing with tje 21 day spill. Hell Sunday is 21 days from the 12th. I don’t have any offsets. Filed 3 kids, took my 18 year off since she was working. I don’t owe any debts. It’s pissing me off all of these poeple getting money and updates. So if it was resequenced like how long are we to wait.

• #4097663
                                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

Do you all think that it could possibly be because the refunds are over 10k???? Glad to know we are not alone in this long journey.

• #4097657
                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

So it appears we’re definitely not alone.

I was looking in this discussion: https://igotmyrefund.com/igmr/topic/bar-less-early-filers-with-na-transcripts-and-are-on-a-weekly-schedule/

It looks like some people are in the same situation we are in except it happened to them last night. Here is a post by someone else:
                                                                                                                                                                                          macygray
                                                                                                                                                                                          Just checked wmr and one thing changes for me overnight. I was able to view account transcript. It says as of February 16, and says no return was filed. Anyone know anything about this?

I also see some other people saying their refund date says Feb 16. Perhaps we’ll get lucky and be included in that group?

Either way I have high hopes for an update this weekend and expect my refund next week.

• #4097647
                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

I’m in Virginia. Filed with Turbo Tax. I have four kids. Got child tax credit, but no EIC. HOH. Refund over 10k.

• #4097644
                                                                                                                                                                                            DIDYOUJUSTGRABMY@!

Hey guys! Just got off the phone with the IRS and they said the next DDD is the 4th of February. So I think us weeklys will be receiving ours then. Also if you want them to look at your return to get more information ask them to check and see if you have a debt pending.

• #4097640
                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

@Labornurse

It’s very stressing! It’s not that I’m in a huge rush to get my money, it’s just I want to know when it’s going to be here so I can stop worrying about it. I keep thinking I screwed something up. Maybe it’s something we all filed that put us in this “group”?

What state are you all in? I’m in Michigan. I filed for EIC, Child tax credit, and American opportunity credit.

• #4097636
                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

I’m in the same boat. Filed 1/20, accepted a couple hours later. Account transcript showed up the same day as the first batchers, but it says “no return filed.”

I’m glad to see I’m not alone, but I’m really starting to stress out.

• #4097634
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

I’m hoping that we get an update this weekend. If any of you do get an update of some sort can you post her and let us know?

• #4097626
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Tabitha

I was able to pull my account transcripts as well but it had no return filed. I filed the TT accepted on 01/22. I am trying to be positive maybe it is being worked.

• #4097621
                                                                                                                                                                                                      ugh

I am in the same situation and I have had just about enough of this BS.

I filed on the 19th, accepted on the 20th, my blank account transcript came up earlier this week and NOTHING has happened for me ever since. It is driving me up the wall. Why is every one else getting transcripts, dates and money, but I am getting nothing?? Why can’t they just process our damn returns?

• #4097608
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

I filed 1/8 and accepted 1/12. I still have my bars. I’m wondering if it’s taking so long because I’m getting such a large refund. Over $10,000.

• #4097604
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

Right here with you. It shows February 16th, 2015 with 0.00 for debts but at the bottom it states no return filed. I’m like huh???? I’ve checked everyday to make sure I have no debts and it keeps saying no, so I can’t do anything but wait. When did you file? I filed the 13th, accepted the 14. Bars disappeared two days later and have never returned.

Viewing 97 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                        • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.