Accepted 2/8

• This topic has 103 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

I filed using HRB home 2/8 at 7:45a, I received a email from HRB saying the IRS accepted my return at 8:05a 2/8. I checked WMR still processing so far. I know it’s early but I just want to track down when I might get a DD.

Viewing 102 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Anonymous

Filed 2/8 accepted same day. Ordered transcripts 2/15 got a DDD 2/16 of 2/21!!! YESSSSS IT’S ALMOST OVER!

Anonymous

I was able to order my transcript!!! Hopefully we will get a DDD tomorrow!

Anonymous

Update! Filed 2/7,accepted 2/7. Had 21 day message with topic 152 forever. Checked WMR yesterday and it couldnt find me. Back to one bar this morning with the same 21 day message but was FINALLY able to order both transcripts….so I am hoping for a DD soon…..anyone know if this is good news?

Anonymous

good news was able to order my account transcripts! another step closer to a ddd! did any one get any news…

Anonymous

Hopefully there is no delay. I’m not quite sure what could happen Kel. I’m confused about this whole tax refund crap!! I just want a DDD… I’m starting to lose my mind. IT’S MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW!! Lol

Anonymous

so what could happen I paid taxes from the balance? great nervous more, he said shldnt have a delay

Anonymous

That might be it…

Anonymous

to be honest I thought it might be the unemployment I recived I worked too but out of my unemployment I paid taxes on it

Anonymous

That’s the dept. when your wages reported dont match their record. I know cause I used my last check stub to file my taxes for the last 3 years and I ended up owing about 700 each year. This is my last year. They will pay the owed amount if one is owed and refund u the rest. It didn’t delay my refund the last 2 years, I hope they don’t delay it this year.

Anonymous

idk whys but I called th ira to know y no ddd yet I filed & excepted on 2/7 , spoke to agent who said it was the 11th , that day topic 152 pop up since then, as on the phone agent further states possible under reporting shod recive fund no day provided generic 3week time line saud shldnt delay refund??? what’s goin on

Anonymous

We should get DDD by the end of the week im hoping!

Anonymous

yeah and I was being quite cordial!! I couldnt believe it….guess its still hurry up and wait

Anonymous

Oh that’s messed up Jessica, it’s sad how rude those workers can be.

Anonymous

I called…got the 21 day answer and then hung up on…and i was being cordial. I’m one unhappy mama now!

Anonymous

@jessica13 I agree it’s time to call and get some answers!!

Anonymous

There is no rhyme or reason….mine was the 5th..accepted same day…nothing here and no transcript im finally calling….well

Anonymous

Can’t order my transcript yet but I’m sure I will probably have a DD soon

Anonymous

Drea, I would say Saturday or Tuesday. I filed the 6th and have a DDD of Friday the 15th so I’m positive you will have yours shortly after I get mine. Have you been able to order your return transcripts then you are on the right track!

Anonymous

Like I said, once you can order your return transcript you should be on your way to a DDD. If you haven’t received much info, call the IRS number, hit 7 and you will. Get a rep. Say when you log into arm or call wmr it says they have no record of you. That’s what I did.

Anonymous

Abby when do u think I should check on my transcript. I filed and was accepted on the 8th

Anonymous

Nothing for me today…. Maybe Friday. I’m staying hopeful :)

cbagne
                                                    @cbagne

Ugh :( I was so positive that I would see some change this morning but woke up to the same processing message! I think I am going to cry…lol

Anonymous

Drea when is your DDD? Did you get it yet??

I’m going to go by the “when you can order your return transcript then you will get a DDD soon” rule. Was able to order that yesterday and today woke up with a DDD. Stay positive guys!

Anonymous

That’s great! I wish something would happen for me :( i know if i call they just gonna tell me 21 days blah blah

Anonymous

Yessss!!! Congrats Abby!

Anonymous

Good news! Got my deposit date for the 15th! Yay!

Anonymous

I meant 2/5 sorry

Anonymous

I was accepted and filed same day….2/6….i can get on….with same darn message as always….and i can’t order either transcript…..ugh

Anonymous

Me either Abby :)

Anonymous

Not able to get into wmr today. Hoping that is good news! :)

Anonymous

Sorry I haven’t been here, I wasn’t able to log on all day

Anonymous

jessica18 when did you file? let’s.meet.up.for.status posts 2morrw.updates… but I do believe.in the.4day method unless ur part of 30/31

Anonymous

Not to be bearer of bad news but I have been on the same processing message with the Topic 152 message since the 6th….so I cant say the whole 4day thing holds much truth. Maybe for you it will though :) I am about over it all….no updates at all and No point in calling to get the whole 21 day spill over the phone! Ill check in morning again!

Anonymous

Hey guys! I am sorry for the mis-information. I have the topic 152! But, in what I have been hearing, it is a four day process from step to step (4 days to processing, 4 days to approved, four days for DDD and 4 days to get the refund). As far as mine is going, that stands pretty correct. It took me 4 days to actually get this message so, I’m thinking in four days or so (maybe 5) I will have a DDD and then another 4-5 days and should have the refund. This will put me at the 20th-21st which is what the IRS rep told me yesterday, that my refund should be deposited by that day.

Also, I was finally able to request both account and REFUND transcript. By going off what I have heard, once you are able to get the account transacript, that means your refund have been processed and when you are able to request the REFUND transcript that means your refund was APPROVED and will be receiving a DDD fairly quickly.

I am now going to go on the 4 day rule so I will be expecting 2 orange bars and a DDD by this FRIDAY! YAY!

Hope this helps you all in some way, stay positive. They are coming! And remember to update here if you hear anything:)

• #8042
                                                                            Anonymous

I have the 152 topic about direct deposit

• #8036
                                                                              cbagne
                                                                                @cbagne

@Abby did you get a topic 142 or topic 152? I have topic. 152, refund information about direct deposits etc….but that’s been on mine since 2/8 I think. I finally got my orange bar back this morning but no new info just received and processing, 21 days blah bah BLAH! :)

• #8029
                                                                                Anonymous

@Drea have you been able to Order transcripts?? Did you get that topic 142 on the wmr site?

• #8027
                                                                                  Anonymous

ALRIGHT ABBY!!! That’s great news! I hope we get a DD soon. Abby I’m happy for you

• #8021
                                                                                    Anonymous

Good news! Woke up this morning and I still have one orange bar but the wording changed and I got that topic 142 message on the bottom. From what I’ve read, if you have that on the bottom, it will soon give you a DDD (no more than 4 days) ALSO! I was able to order BOTH transcripts! I have heard once you order a return transcript, that means your return was approved and it won’t be long for a DDD! Yay! Progress people!!! :) :) :)

• #7928
                                                                                      MsTiff
                                                                                        @mrstiff

Hey Guys I am from the filed/accepted 1/30-1/31 crew. From what I have read from everyone over there is that the WMR website is unreliable. The 800# works better and sometimes gives a date when website don’t. Also read that some people got their money without ever having a date on the site or through the 800#. I would just keep checking your accounts. Oh by the way I am still processing with date being provided when available. Going by that chart hopefully I will be this week too.

• #7926
                                                                                        Anonymous

To all , I called.irs they are of no.help, they.didn even ask for my s.s.n just keep.to.the.generic of.21 days.the WMR will.let you know the rest, what can u do.demand them to look & delay even further . rock in a.hard place, just give me a.ddr, plse!

• #7925
                                                                                          Anonymous

I filed and was accepted 2/5 about 10pm. Processing Orange bar 6th or 7th. Topic 152 message and 21 day message 2/8. Nothing since and can’t order transcripts. Don’t want to call yet- too soon. I would like a ddd or somethin– anything. I just want to know there is nothing wrong. Lots of dif forms.

State(Oklahoma) still not accepted….
                                                                                            Used Taxact
                                                                                            Initially filed 1/31 Schedule C (1099) w/ form 4562. Held because of form delay. Deleted 4562 form and resubmit 2/5
                                                                                            1 W2- A LOT less income this year.
                                                                                            Some oil and gas royalties (1099)
                                                                                            Some early retirement (1099)
                                                                                            2 kids
                                                                                            Eic, ctc.
                                                                                            Refund alot more than last year.
                                                                                            So I can understand it may take a while, but hoping for some kind of date and no reviews(would not be surprised though)

• #7913
                                                                                            Anonymous

I really don’t mind that I don’t have my refund, I know that takes time but this whole thing of not even having a deposit date is what makes me nervous!

• #7912
                                                                                              Anonymous

I sure hope so!!!! Please let me know when you actually get your refund! Than I can check. This whole thing is screwed up! Ugh! I haven’t even gotten a DDD yet!

• #7911
                                                                                                Anonymous

I just call IRS got a rude person but was able to get some information. I filed with Turbo Tax on 2/7 was accepted on 2/7. When I check WMR on 2/9 I had one bar stating my refund was accepted. Yesterday it was down for the whole day. Today I have a 21 day message on the bottom. So back to IRS worker stating to me less than 2 hours ago my taxes are not in the system…LIKE WOW….he also reminds me of my offset which I told him I am aware of.Call the offset number put in my info and it tells me I do not owe anything….so long story I do not think the people in the IRS know what they are doing. I am like everyone here just wants a DDD and I will be fine.

• #7906
                                                                                                  Denton10
                                                                                                    @denton10

@abby86 – I think she was just telling you something to get you off the phone. Several people on not only this sight but others I have heard say they filed 2/5 or 2/6 and have a 13 or 14th dd. I think we r next up and will get a dd in the next 2 days. Think positive….

• #7903
                                                                                                    Anonymous

She said she got a DDD of 2/13

• #7901
                                                                                                      Anonymous

keepithot….did your WMR ever update with a DDD or you just got a refund?

• #7898
                                                                                                        Anonymous

Ok. You are way ahead of me. I didnt efile until the 6th

• #7895
                                                                                                          Anonymous

file 1/28 accepted on 1/31.

• #7893
                                                                                                            Anonymous

Keepithot, when did you efile??

• #7891
                                                                                                              Anonymous

yes it was for 2/13

• #7890
                                                                                                                Anonymous

I don’t get how your funds are already at the bank but you didn’t even ever get a DDd

• #7889
                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Agree all I want is a DDD! I’m sick of this Processing crap! Ugh!

• #7888
                                                                                                                    Anonymous

I just looked up IRS-individual and called that number. Rep said to the 20-21 is when it will be DDD from what she sees in the system.

@keepithot-did you get a DDD or no?

• #7884
                                                                                                                      Anonymous

Yeah I feel ya Jessica

• #7882
                                                                                                                        Anonymous

I filed and was accepted on 2/5 well before 11am….so if that chart was right my deposit should be there by the 13th but is still saying processing. The whole 21 day thing with the tax topic 152…which has been there for days as well. Nothing more for me…..so irritating. Tommorrow is a week and I havent even moved from processing to approved….I dont care if I get the money on the 13th….I would just like a date..thats all.

• #7880
                                                                                                                          Anonymous

this whole IRS thing is frustrating. I JUST WANT A dd! I know its only been 3 days since i filed but I originally filed on 1/30 and it mysteriously didnt get to the IRS claimed Liberty tax so I went to HRB and filed 2/8 HOH 2dependents EIC simpe return.

• #7877
                                                                                                                            cbagne
                                                                                                                              @cbagne

Well according to the chart I should be getting my refund around the 13th…I filed just after midnight on 2/5 so technically it was 2/6 but well before 11am so since the 13th is a couple days from now you would think I should have a DDD by now but it just says processing, etc. I did call the IRS but she said to wait 3 weeks from when I was accepted :/ and wmr is driving me up the wall because it has me locked out….but the hotline still says processing. Does anyone know if the hotline gives you you your DDD if you have one?

• #7876
                                                                                                                              Anonymous

just got off the phone with my bank, money will posted tonight…..

• #7872
                                                                                                                                Anonymous

yeah @kel thats weird how the chart does that….

• #7871
                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

hey. @abby86 what is the number uve called?

• #7868
                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

@abby86. well at least you know when to expect a refund. did the rep tell u around the 20th?

• #7860
                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

So I called and waited 13 min. Talked to a lady who said they are back logged and system can’t Keep up. Just because you don’t have a DDD doesn’t mean they havent processed it yet. She said check back periodically and you will receive your refund by the 20-21st. She said only if you get an error message or it says you need to contact them or they have an issue then call. But, if it jus says still processing you, you are still good. So, here is what I’m going to do: I will continue to check wmr every morning and then before I go to bed for updates. I will then post on here as what my status is. I’m not going to freak until I hit the 18th and not have a DDD. I will then call. She said it’s hard to go by wmr because of all the delays with so many people using it. If you want to call and get a live person, call the regular IRS number and hit 7. Then wait for a rep. It works, just takes a bit!

• #7859
                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

@Drea817…. sounds dumb to ask but the chart that provided skip 2/7 was that an error? Seems to end on the 2/6 and pkup again on the 9th …. I’m nervous letter me know !

• #7858
                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

@abby86…. I’m hopefully for an update for all of us definitely keep all posted. also I’m a little nervous to call irs too I don’t want any delays I heard they can push it back too.

• #7843
                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

I am feeling oh so very lonely with out my updates! Like I said, all I want is a DDD or for my orange bar to actually move!!! So, with the 4 day thing, Im hoping I will at least get an update tonight or tomorrow morning. Im at day 5 now. It is just so frustrating because it seems as if so many other people are getting refunds, or DDD. Ugh! STRESS

• #7837
                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

okay I checked the WMR after the update, well my bar came back same generic 21 day msg no dad as of yet. WIth the 4 day pattern in mind if nothing last night update maybe tonight? Who’s with me feel lonely w/o any updates.

• #7834
                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

@Drea, thanks for the chart. It is helpful! I hope I at least get a DDD soon!

• #7824
                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

I’m with you Abby, I’m guessing 2/20 for us. I will keep you updated

• #7823
                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

No Abby a friend emailed it to me, she said her tax guy gave it to her.

• #7814
                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

Did you get this chart off of the IRS website?

• #7812
                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

I guess I will wait this week out and hope for a DDD by the end of the week. can you all keep me updated with your status’s

• #7811
                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

will keep yall posted!!

• #7810
                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

So, I filed the 6th after 11 so I am going to be waiting until the 20th. Makes me feel a little better to actually have some sort of date. wrm is really irritating me. It still saying processing. Does anyone else have this issue??? And, when did all you guys file and get accepted?

• #7808
                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

@keepithot thats good to know, I guess I can just sit and wait, at least I know it could be next week sometime.

• #7805
                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

@drea817 that chart is correct. I have several friends that have received their deposit on those date…patiently waiting for mine…

• #7790
                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

If this chart is correct Im guessing I wont get a refund until the 2/20 or so….

• #7788
                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

IRS accepts your return (by 11:00 am) between…* Projected Direct Deposit Sent* Projected Paper Check Mailed*
                                                                                                                                                                      January 30, 2013 2/6/2013 2/8/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      January 31 and February 6, 2013 2/13/2013 2/15/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      February 9 and February 13, 2013 2/20/2013 2/22/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      February 16 and February 20, 2013 2/27/2013 3/1/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      February 23 and February 27, 2013 3/6/2013 3/8/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      March 1 and March 6, 2013 3/13/2013 3/15/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      March 8 and March 13, 2013 3/20/2013 3/22/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      March 15 and March 20, 2013 3/27/2013 3/29/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      March 22 and March 27, 2013 4/3/2013 4/5/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      March 29 and April 3, 2013 4/10/2013 4/12/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      April 5 and April 10, 2013 4/17/2013 4/19/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      April 12 and April 17, 2013 4/24/2013 4/26/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      April 19 and April 24, 2013 5/1/2013 5/3/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      April 26 and May 1, 2013 5/8/2013 5/10/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      May 3 and May 8, 2013 5/15/2013 5/17/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      May 10 and May 15, 2013 5/22/2013 5/24/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      May 17 and May 22, 2013 5/29/2013 5/31/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      May 24 and May 29, 2013 6/5/2013 6/7/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      May 31 and June 5, 2013 6/12/2013 6/14/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      June 7 and June 12, 2013 6/19/2013 6/21/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      June 14 and June 19, 2013 6/26/2013 6/28/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      June 21 and June 26, 2013 7/3/2013 7/5/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      June 28 and July 3, 2013 7/10/2013 7/12/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      July 5 and July 10, 2013 7/17/2013 7/19/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      July 12 and July 17, 2013 7/24/2013 7/26/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      July 19 and July 24, 2013 7/31/2013 8/2/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      July 26 and July 31, 2013 8/7/2013 8/9/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      August 2 and August 7, 2013 8/14/2013 8/16/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      August 9 and August 14, 2013 8/21/2013 8/23/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      August 16 and August 21, 2013 8/28/2013 8/30/2013
                                                                                                                                                                      lets see if theres any truth behind this chart a friend emailed me….

• #7785
                                                                                                                                                                      cbagne
                                                                                                                                                                        @cbagne

Nothing has changed for me either… I was able to get into the wmr site all morning but its still the same “your return has been recieved and is being processed, please allow 21 days….” and I still have the tax topic 152 thing on the bottom for direct deposit….I dont really want to call the IRS cause I have heard they are being rude and they can just push your return back to make it take even longer :/

• #7761
                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

Anyone know what number to call to get a rep? I’m just going to play dumb and say it said they accepted it on 2/6 and now it is showing no record of my return and see if that works. Considering wmr has been down now for over 30 hours for me but I see other people being about to get on.

• #7756
                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

I havent tried to speak with a rep yet, I think it may be to soon for me but abby its been almost a week for you so I would call

• #7754
                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

Has anyone tried to call and ge a live person? I think that is my next step.

• #7752
                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

Wow @jessica13 I can imagine how you feel. I wonder whats taking so long to give DD’S?

• #7750
                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

Still the 21 days spill for me and I was accepted on the 5th… this is now starting to get annoying….i just want it to go from procressing to approved….thats all!! But no still in the processing…..

• #7747
                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

It’s unavailable for me too… Hmm hopefully that’s a good thing!

• #7744
                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

Well,I just checked and website is still unavailable for me. Anyone else get this message yet? Think I’m going to call IRS after 7 and try to get a live person. Ugh

• #7703
                                                                                                                                                                                      cbagne
                                                                                                                                                                                        @cbagne

Well still nothing for me, I guess I was too impatient and got myself locked out of wmr and now the site is unavailable :/ Looks like I will sleep on it and hope to wake up to some good news! Meet y’all here in the AM. (I’m in MN so I will be here early!)

• #7694
                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

I’m in Illinois. I’ll check around 6am my time and everyone as they check, post on here so maybe we can all get some positive answers!

• #7691
                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

I agree we can meet in the morning. I’m in Tx so I might be a hr behind you all. I haven’t tried the transcript thing. I will maybe Tuesday since I only filed 2/8

• #7690
                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

Yeah Keli think ur right about that 4 day pattern. Hopefully some updates will come in the morning.

• #7689
                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

Let’s all update tomorrow and see what everyone’s status’s are! Gives me hope that I’m not the only one waiting! Pray for good news tomorrow morning! I know I’ll get up a little early to check! Anyone try to get transcripts?

• #7685
                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

Drea817. nothing when I call the refund line same 21 day msg, by the looks of things it has a 4 day pattern for the generic msg and it updates to give ppl ddd. That’s just based of the forums ppl left except for the 30/31 group. I have no clue. so let’s hope @ least Monday the big reveal!

• #7443
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Abby I totally understand. I hope we get SOMETHING soon

• #7441
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

Drea when I call it says it is processing and I will have my refund Within 21 days. I just want me DDD. Talk about anxiety! Ugh

• #7440
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

@kel and abby86 hopefully wmr is updating. Do you get any info when you call the hotline?

• #7430
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

Wmr is down for me. Still. Has been alL day. I’m hoping that means they are updating and updating my status! Give me a DDD IRS!

• #7428
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

ok kel here checked WMR AGAIN still gives me currently unavailable and to call refund line fyi 2/7 here

• #7419
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

I’m hoping I get a DD sometime this week. My sister filed last Saturday and got her refund Tuesday! Now that’s fast!! I hope I’m that lucky

• #7417
                                                                                                                                                                                                              cbagne
                                                                                                                                                                                                                @cbagne

I haven’t even tried the transcript thing, frankly I am scared it’d going to flag me or screw something up so I’m just trying to be patient….

• #7216
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

Oh I hope! I just want it by the 15th! I don’t have a DD yet. Just processing but I haven’t been able to get on wmr today. I’ve also tried getting a return transcript and can’t get that either. Same for account transcript. Anyone here with that issue too?

• #6798
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  cbagne
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @cbagne

Well I filed/accepted on 2/6 and am still processing…but some of us 2-6’ERS have DDD of 2/14…so it shouldn’t be too long after that!

• #6353
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

I accepted on 2/6. Still nothing! Just processing yet. Getting antsy.

Viewing 102 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  • The topic ‘Accepted 2/8’ is closed to new replies.