Accepted 2/7

• This topic has 20 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Patrick.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

Filed 2/7 and accepted 2/7. No 8863, EIC. Still in processing with the 21 day message and 152 topic. Also still in processing with NC state refund. Really irritated. I cant order transcripts. When does wmr update, is it over night or actually throughout the day as well? I would at least like a date….

Viewing 19 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Patrick

Accepted 2/9 Test déposit To m’y bank acct 2/13 rejected notified cdrom IRS and Republic Bank test i Will be receiving paper check due to a glitch in thèse systems??? Code 3 Acct Now?? Ughhh!! pls help

Anonymous

I filed 2/8 ordered transcripts 2/15. Woke up 2/16 with a DDD of 2/21. Hang in there you guys, it’s almost over!

Anonymous

Filed and accepted on 2/7, called yesterday and have been resequenced..really hope to see a DDD pop up on wmr soon! Lady said it could take up to a week or more or less..really hoping it’s less. I noticed many are getting the date of 2/21, really hope I get in on the magic of that day or the 20th..both seem to be popular with people filing before the 9th, those after seem to be getting a 2/25 date.

Anonymous

Filed/accepted 2-5 stuck on processing … With 1 bar … I stopped checking for transcripts yesterday … Hoping to wake up to a ddd in the morning or a dd would Be great too!!!

Anonymous

Don25, I have never had this kind of stress at tax season. I usually receive my state a week after filing and my federal two weeks after filing. Didn’t happen like that at all this year!!!

Anonymous

Same here…..so it is coming!

cbagne
                      @cbagne

Update!!! Filed 2/6 have been processing ever since with topic 152 message. Was finally able to order both my account and return transcripts this morning SO I am hoping for a DDD very very soon!!! :)

Anonymous

Update! Filed 2/7,accepted 2/7. Had 21 day message with topic 152 forever. Checked WMR yesterday and it couldnt find me. Back to one bar this morning with the same 21 day message but was FINALLY able to order both transcripts….so I am hoping for a DD soon…..anyone know if this is good news?

Don25
                          @don25

GREAT news Crystal..No more stress until next tax season…lol

Anonymous

Update! Update!
                            Filed 2/1
                            Accepted 2/7
                            WMR and hotline unable to find me, no orange bars, can’t order transcripts, no info what so ever.
                            My bank contacted me and said the Fed. Dept of Treasury posted to my account today and the money will clear on Tuesday!!!

Don25
                              @don25

Ughtaxes1: The website is called, The college Investor. Then click on When to expect my tax return and the chart will come up.

Anonymous

@ Don25…where is that refund schedule?

Anonymous

I understand they have A LOT on their plate this time of year, but give us working tools to access info or customer service reps who actually want to do their job and things could possibly be a little less stressful. I just want to find out what is going…like if you need more info from me or whatever. I’ve never had this kind of delay in prior years…

Don25
                                    @don25

Hello all

I filed on 2/4 and was accepted on 2/7 per IRS rep. As you all know the WMR site is not worth a s#$*& or worse. I searched the internet to find a 2013 IRS refund schedule chart and found one issued 2013. It says to be accurate for 90% of taxpayers.

File accepted feb 2, through Feb 8,2013.. DD feb 15 2013 …. paper check Feb 18,2013

I hope it right and we will get ours this week end or early next week.:)

Anonymous

I find it interesting that there aren’t any “reviews” when the money is taken from my paycheck every two weeks, but suddenly a “review” is must to return it.

Anonymous

Filed 2/1
                                        Accepted 2/7
                                        No offsets, no 8863, EIC
                                        Absolutely no information available on hotline or WMR :(

Anonymous

I don’t have an Offset….however if you do they take that out of your taxes.

Anonymous

I am in the same hold myself….file with TT on 2/7 and was told i was not accepted until 2/9 even though TT sent me and email stating I was within hours…..Call IRS today verified my offset information to them and the lady put it in my files telling me I will receive a letter. The joke of the day is when she ask me how was I planning on paying them….I told her when she pays me first you can ask that question again

Anonymous

Yep same here as aimjay….took 2 days to actually start processing. So Im looking for an update by the weekend or Monday!!

Anonymous

Just to let you know…I filed 2/5 and was according to them I thought I was accepted 2/5 a few hours later…WWWEEELLLLLL I called today and was told still processing and that I was really accepted 2/7….You may have not been accepted on 2/7 ….. Bunch of Bull

Viewing 19 reply threads
                                            • The topic ‘Accepted 2/7’ is closed to new replies.