Accepted 2/3/14

• This topic has 30 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by iLoveWaiting.
  • Topic Starter
    whitneyf
      @whitneyf

Anyone who was accepted 2/3 and hasn’t received a DDD

Viewing 28 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        iLoveWaiting

UPDATE:
          NO Updates lol!!
          H/R 1/21 Accptd 2/3
          Married/Joint

ME
          Status- processing… 152TT
          Transcript- no return filed

HUBBY
          Status- processing date will post when available
          Transcript- Technical Difficulties internal ref code 122

whitneyf
            @whitneyf

Forgot to update for y’all. WMR updated last night for DDD 2/20 :) Yaaa!

shayla ocalafl

Finally. at last got ddd for feb 18

whitneyf
                @whitneyf

I got an update tonight! Logged on to view my transcripts and there was that b-e-a-utiful 846 Refund Issued code! Woot! Cycle date 20140705. Hoping WMR updates tonight so I can see my exact DDD. AHH! YEA!

iLoveWaiting

Filed Married/Joint with HRB 1/21 Accepted 2/3 with 1 bar.. bar was gone 2/6 no DDD both of ours state:Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available but only mines had the Tax Topic 152.. Tried to view transcripts *2013 confirming no return filed (mines) *2013 Error Technical Difficulties Ref code 122 (internal use only).. tried to mail order transcripts and states:A transcript is not available for the year you have requested. Please complete Form 4506-T or contact us… iLoveWaiting \_ / Irritated but not frustrated YET lol

Dcrhymes

Got a DDD of 2/18 this morning. Good luck all

Erica

I filed with Turbo tax on 1/20 and got accepted 2/3. Still only 1 bar, and topic 152. I was able to order transcripts and there is a 971 code-notice sent. I called the irs and she said that it could be a small review, due to everything being electronic, she also told me to wait saying they were within the 21 days. That I should wait until 2-24-14 to see if it’s in my account. That is also the date listed on my Account transcripts this is getting to be a nightmare. Seems like everyone who filed early is going through a waiting period and especially those who got accepted on 2/3.

I’m beyond pissed, and the irs rep stated she could not tell me anymore.

stephanie

i filed my taxes on january 30th and got accepted on 3rd and nothing still

Anonymous

Fi10. Still waiting for something to happen. I filed my boyfriend’s return on 2/3 accepted text came on 2/4. Bars went away Monday of this week so 2/10. As till waiting for a DDD.
                          I filed my taxes 2/4 because they were kicked back for entering daughter’s ss# wrong. I got my refund yesterday. His return with block, mine with tax act. Is it possible there is a software glitch at block causing the return to go to refund purgatory?

mothang

I filed 2/3/2014 and WMR says accepted 2/3/2014, received a txt message saying accepted 2/7/2014. Still on first bar and no DDD as of 2/13/2014.

kim

I filed 2/2 & irs accepted my return 2/2. Still no DDD. I qonder whats going on.

whitneyf
                                @whitneyf

Still no change for me. At least some of you are seeing progress!

shayla ocalafl

Update i ordered both trsnscripts today with 846 and cycle 20140703 not sure what that meant some folks saying. feb 17 but thaats presidents day banks will b closed

Dcrhymes

I filed on 2/1 accepted 2/3. I was finally able to order transcripts this morning. But still no DDD on WMR. Will update if this changes.

whitneyf
                                      @whitneyf

I just wanted to update this afternoon. Called IRS since my account transcript is blank but it says at the bottom 971 Notice Sent. Called to find out what they could be sending me. Rep said it’s prob something with my offset (which I knew about) Not really sure why it’s taking longer I’ve seen people with offsets get their money pretty quick.. UGH I also still can’t see my Return Transcript yet. Still a * next to 2013. Soon I hope. WMR still says the same We have received… blah blah.

Tampa mom

Accepted 2/3 still nothing.

Annette Figueroa

Accepted 2/3/14 and nothing yet

whitneyf
                                            @whitneyf

I’m still waiting. No DDD yet. Hoping maybe tonight..

Dev

Accepted 2/3 still no ddd getting worried anyone got same issue?

tink304

I filed and was accepted on 2/3/14. Still one bar and topic 152. My neighbor filed the same as I did and her ddd was for today.

TTHamby

Accepted file 1/31 — accepted 2/3 — updated on friday 2/7 with dd of 2/11.

shayla ocalafl

I been had that topic since i recieved my first bar my return has been en da same fr 7 yrs arrird jointly 3 Kids onee w3

shayla ocalafl

@ Frustrated yes i do

Frustrated

I have one bar and the TaxTopic152 now under the old 21 days to process message….anyone else have the same?

Frustrated

I was accepted 2/3 no ddd

shayla ocalafl

@auriel which transcript are u looking at

Anonymous

I filed & was accepted 2/3.. Still no ddd or updates. I did notice the date on my transcript has changed from 2/24 to 3/3. Ugh.

Lets Gooe

F/A 2/3…..Same here: Account transcripts show nothing but a date of 3/3. I am finally accepting that I will probably not receive my return until then. I still have the * 2013 on the Return Transcripts.

Anonymous

My either I filed 1-27-14 and accepted 2-3-14 and still have no DDD

shayla ocalafl

Yes me filed jan 28

Viewing 28 reply threads
                                                                • The topic ‘Accepted 2/3/14’ is closed to new replies.