Accepted 2/15/2014

• This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Celina.
  • Topic Starter
    bri002

I filed my taxes with TurboTax, as I have for the past 8 years. When I use WMR, my bar says return was accepted and I should receive my refund within 21 days. When I check the status of my return through TurboTax, it shows me a DDD of 3/7. But below the DDD information, TurboTax shows this little chart that shows people who’s returns were accepted the same day as mines (2/15) and that already 59% of the users have already received their refund. I already looked at the transcript from the IRS and the date they give me is 3/10.

Has anybody receive their return that was accepted on 2/15? Any progress at all?

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Celina

A ρerson necessarilү help to make seriously
          articles I might state. This іs the vvery first time I frequented your web ρaɡe and to this point?
          I amazed with the analyѕis you made to ceate this
          particular submit incredible. Magոifficеnt job!

215filer

I got approved today…expected receive date 3/6…I requested a paper check when I filed.

PatientlyWaiting24

Hello everyone! Im a 2/15 filer too. Still one bar with processing and Topic 152. Filed with TurboTax and they tell me to expect my refund before March 8th.86% of 2/15 filers received their money but i havent gotten mine yet. WMR never really helps and the website keeps glitching on me. Well we’ll see by next Friday

215filer

Filed and accepted 2/15, code 152, requested paper check, still one bar. Will update as soon as anything changes. Good luck to you all!

215filer

Used TT…have educ credit…no offsets…and one dependent.

Vi proud

anoel,

Yep, I’ve got all the same items you do, 152, the star, etc. As soon as I get an update or WMR changes, I’ll post. Let’s all keep each other updated regardless.

Good Luck!

anoel06

Filed and accepted 2/14 with TT, one bar with TT152 up until 2/19. On 2/19 bars and refund amount went missing with the “still processing” message and TT152. Been able to look at account transcript online and order it through the mail, but both are blank with no codes and previously had an as of date for 3/10, but that changed to as of 3/17 online on 2/20 or 2/21 (can’t remember). Unable to view or order the return transcript, as it’s showing the *2013 and “non-filing”. At this point (2/25), WMR is still the same. Account/Return transcript is still the same. No offsets, no letters, etc. I guess it may be still fairly soon for me in light of how this year’s going, but I’ve gotten my refund way sooner in the past. I’m thinking that my business taxes being filed this year along with my personal may have something to do with how long it’s taking as well (formed an LLC with hubby in 2013). Not gonna call unless there’s some dire situation that pops up. Holding on to hope that things change soon.

Anonymous

same here!..turbo tax.. bars w 152

Vi proud

I’m in the exact same boat you are, I’m sure that doesn’t help but at least there are a lot more of us. I know 2 of my coworkers that filed and were accepted the same day and are still “processing”. I know we are WELL within the 21 day window but it’s still frustrating. No transcript, codes, etc, just Tax Topic 152. We shall see, I’ll keep watching this post and will update with any updates I get. I think there’s a glitch with the Turbo Tax percentage, I find it impossible anyone got their refund deposited within 7 days. Good Luck to all of us!

karmey

mine was accepted on the 15 at the end of the day, still shows one bar, 21 day message, and transcripts show me as a non filer.

Sleeper

Accepted 2/15 and today my I got the second orange bar, and it says I should receive my refund by 2/25 I used HR Block and have not checked to see if they have any update. I was really hoping I would get it today, but no such luck!

Viewing 9 reply threads
                          • The topic ‘Accepted 2/15/2014’ is closed to new replies.