Accepted 2/1

• This topic has 50 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by themrslc.
  • Topic Starter
    SCFamof6

I did not see a topic for those accepted on 2/1 yet so here it is! I filed at 5:00 pm on 2/1 and was accepted at 6:15 pm, just an hour and 15 min later! As of now (not even 24 hrs yet), I’m not able to order transcripts and WMR says processing and shows one bar, all as expected. I will update as I see changes.

Viewing 49 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        themrslc

My refund was accepted on 02/01 and I checked WMR on 02/07 and have a DDD of Feb 12. I hope you guys get your money soon. Oh I filed via TurboTax Online and e-filed on January 31st.

Nichole

I transmitted 1/31. My return was accepted 02/01.
            I went to WMR this morning and have a DDD of 02/10.
            ~Just thought I’d share.

NF in NJ

Anonymous

Filed 2/1 accepted 2/1
              3 children
              EIC
              less than 22000 income
              refund above 5000
              Still only processing

Anonymous

Just got my ddd of 2/14 (which is my birthday) finally at almost 1 am CST. Best present ever.

Anonymous

We are sorry Where’s My Refund is currently unavailable. Please try again later or call the Refund Hotline at 1-800-829-1954. Thats what I am getting on both wmr and hotline

Anonymous

Still only received the one bar. No DDD as of 2/09/2013. Filed on 2/1/2013. Accepted at 6:15am. Can’t wait to get the Date.

Anonymous

Filed 2/1, and was in processing land up until last night! 12:45am got a DD for 2/13. :)

Anonymous

Me too! Finally got a dd date of 2/13 after accepted on 2/1 (or 2/2 not 100% sure). I would really like to get my $$ early! This has been such a stressful exercise – checking wmr every few hours for the past week with nothing! I am so happy to finally have a dd! Please post if you get your $$ before your date!

Anonymous

Filed 2/1 using turbo tax, accepted less than an hour later. Had orange status bar stuck on processing and same for hotline. Orange bars disappeared thursday night and now have a message of a refund date will be provided when available both on wmr and hotline. I filed my husbands 1/30 with h&r block, rejected 1/30 for Pin. resubmitted 2/1 accepted same day and he had his dd 2/8. I hope I am not under review or something. I have no know holds, and was tryiing to avoid calling if possible.

Anonymous

Filed and accepted on 2/1. This morning had a ddd of 2/13. Hooray!

Anonymous

I also got a DDD of 2/13 this morning!

Anonymous

Filed late night 2/1 thru HRB online & accepted same hour, got a DDD on 2/7 for 2/11. Woke up @ 5am (CA time) & my $ is here!

skyiowa
                                  @skyiowa

Yes!!! My bar finally moved too!!! Same ddd of 2/13!

Anonymous

great news for me…woke up to the progress bar moved to approved and a ddd :-) as of 6:30 am, I have a date of 2/13. good luck to everyone this morning. I’m interested in seeing who else woke up with this nice surprise.

Anonymous

Hey guys. New here, just made an account. But first off I must say this is so awesome. I have been stressing and freaking out all week about this money since I am still 120 dollars short on rent that I paid on the first :(

But here is my status.

Filed: 2/1 8:56 AM

Accepted: 2/1 123:05 PM

WMR: Was on the first bar with the 21 day buffer up until about 5 PM today (2/8). Now I am getting the error “You may not have entered your information correctly. Please verify your personal tax data and try again.” I have logged on to WMR about 302935 times today, and just recently saw that it updates every 24 hours, and that if you try to log in to often it will just log you out so I am hoping that is the case.

DDD: N/A

DD: N/A

So still waiting, hopefully some more info will come out. I am guessing that because it is government they will not direct deposit on Saturdays? I was military and if pay day was on a weekend we always got paid on Friday, so that is my reasoning behind that guess. Anyways thanks for the forum!

skyiowa
                                        @skyiowa

Filed 2/1 HRB
                                        Accepted 2/1
                                        Shows 21 day message and Tax topic 152- same since 30 mins after the acceptance

Anonymous

I was accepted 2/1 and able to order my transcript today (finally). Is it possible that I WONT get a DD date tomorrow?

Anonymous

I filed and got accepted on Feb.1 this morning I was finally able to order my transcript(need it for school), but no update on when I will get my money…..and the site seems to be down as well.

Anonymous

Filed and accepted 2/1 through TT was finally able to order transcript this morning but still no progress on WMR and the irs2go app seems to be down

Anonymous

Accepted 2/1. Only getting one bar, 21 day message on WMR and I was finally able to order both transcripts last night.

Anonymous

No updates for me this morning :( Anyone get anything yet?

Anonymous

I’m glad to see some of you are get DDD. I’m still getting the one bar, 21 day message on WMR and am still unable to order any transcripts. :/

Anonymous

so i was going to call this number: 800-829-0582 ext.362 to maybe talk to a live person and see what’s what but the estimated wait time was over 15 mins soooo…
                                                      maybe on my lunch break or something.

Anonymous

I was putting in single instead of head of household on wmr lol! I have been received and processing not sure how long its been processing I filed 2/1 and approved the same day make sure you guys enter the correct info

Anonymous

Still nothing as of 8am for me :( No change on WMR and no change on the 800 number. Anyone get a DDD overnight?

Anonymous

Does anyone know if the transcripts (adding them) update the same time as WMR or is it a totally different system?

Anonymous

I think I tried twice. oh well. staying optimistic :) let’s hope we all wake up with at least a DDD.

Anonymous

Oh boy I tried ordering it 5 or 6 times throughout today. Today is the first day I ever tried to order it. I was optimistic until my status didn’t change last night.

Anonymous

@AGS heres a link explaining Form 4056-T http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_form_4506-T_and_when_is_it_used I wouldnt order the transcript anymore due to people ordering it more than once and being Audited

Anonymous

Pretty much in the same boat as you @Megabradybunch
                                                                    And when i go to order transcript, I get this:
                                                                    A transcript is not available for the year you have requested. Please complete Form 4506-T or contact us at 800-829-1040.
                                                                    boooo
                                                                    still no updates on WMR or 800 #
                                                                    let’s hope for something updated in the morning.

Anonymous

Filed through TT also 2/1 accepted the same day 2 children,EIC,Child Tax Credit no update on WMR phone or Website and was getting the 21 day message with code 152 generic message but, now getting (We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgement e-mail that your tax return was received by the IRS) I am confused at his point.

Anonymous

Filed with Turbo Tax. Filed 2/1 @ 10:14am PST. Accepted exactly 1 hour later 11:14am PST. 1 W-2, 3 children, EIC, Child Tax Credit. No update on WMR phone or online, I am still getting the 21 day message. I also can not order transcripts.

Anonymous

WMR finally refreshed and let me in with no updates. Still processing and cannot order transcript.

Anonymous
                                                                          • #5787
                                                                            Anonymous

nm. i found where to do it but i got an error message saying there was a technical prob. i might try over the phone or just try a little more patience.

• #5786
                                                                              Anonymous

filed HOH. but thanks! and how do you order a transcript??

• #5785
                                                                                Anonymous

AGS – if you filed a joint return try using the other persons SS#. I was not able to pull up my information using my husbands’s social, but was able to get the information when I entered my social. I don’t know if matters any, but I was also able to order my transcript yesterday afternoon.

• #5784
                                                                                  Anonymous

I still have no DD. Accepted on 2/1. Locked out of WMR and 800 number is the generic 21 days message.
                                                                                    hopefully I’ll fall in line with everyone else and have $$ this weekend :)

• #5769
                                                                                    Anonymous

HOORAY! I woke up this morning and have a DD of 2/8! :) Now to play the waiting game for just 48 more hours. Woosah! haha!

• #5759
                                                                                      Anonymous

accepted 2/1 and just got a WMR update that shows DD 2/8/13!

• #5753
                                                                                        Anonymous

I filed on 2/1 and was accepted 2 hours later on 2/1. I was able to order return transcript yesterday. Today (2/6) my WMR updated to approved and shows a DD of 2/8.

• #5668
                                                                                          Anonymous

I filed on 2/1 using TurboTax – got an e-mail about 30 min. later saying my Federal was accepted – WMR has shown the progress as “Processing” and gave me the customary ’21 day wait’ speel (still does as of an hour ago), 1-800 IRS number says the same thing.. I was able to order my 2012 transcripts though. Having my money DD onto a Walmart card… hoping for a DD tomorrow? :) – Oh – filed a 1040Ez, EIC – no other credits – I do attend school but plan on doing an amended return when the correct forms come out. ;)

• #5288
                                                                                            Kelvin

Filed with Taxact on 1/20, Accepted 2/1, no DD date yet. I opted to have fees taken via Republic Bank, then Deposited into my Rushcard Checking account. Rushcard is the best, thru my employer our payday is on Tuesdays and my check ALWAYS gets deposited 4 days early on Friday night, 6pm on the dot, so I’m hoping to have my refund deposited early as well..fingers crossed! I’ll update any changes..

• #5218
                                                                                              Kmh10901

Filled 02/01 accepted 30 mins later WMR says prossing

• #5150
                                                                                                Anonymous

I notice if you keep checking WMR and IRS to go it will lock you out until the system refreshes again for the next day.

• #5146
                                                                                                  Sarah Mitchell

I filed my taxes on 2/1 and it accepted like 30 minutes afterwards, I had one bar on yesterday now WMR and IRS2Go says they cannot find me. TT says to wait 21 days….so hopefully next we will our deposit

• #5137
                                                                                                    Anonymous

@Expat its possible but I did my daughters return on the 30th and it was accepted on the 31st and today we were able to order transcripts for 2012 so we will see if she has a DD on Mon or Tues.

• #5135
                                                                                                      Expat

I’m not sure transcripts have anything to do with refunds. I was NEVER able to order my transcript last year & got my refund right away. Even after I got my refund I could not order a transcript so its hit or miss just like everything else w the IRS

• #5133
                                                                                                        Anonymous

I meant IRS to go is more reliable:)

• #5132
                                                                                                          Anonymous

I also was accepted on 2/1:) not able to order transcripts yet..but I was reading comments in the other forum and my tgthoughts are after the IRS accepts your info it can take up to 72 hrs before you can order your transcripts that is as long as you dont have any issues. Once you are able to request your transcripts I think your in the final stages and DD would be next. I dont trust WMR or IRS 2 go would be more reliable.

Viewing 49 reply threads
                                                                                                        • The topic ‘Accepted 2/1’ is closed to new replies.