Accepted 2-1-18

• This topic has 42 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Amy.
Viewing 41 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Amy

I am a weekly I filed 2/1 was accepted the same day I updated to the path message last Saturday I checked my online transcripts and it has a direct deposit date of 222 but wmr. It’s not updated yet

Kat Gray

Accepted, but no movement as of today! Calendar says it should be sent out tomorrow, IRS website generically says “by the 23rd”. Very concerned that there is no movement on the bar from accepted to approved. Anyone else have the same issue, or had the same issue earlier and still got their refund within the 21 days?

brittany

When I ordered my transcripts, it says that I did not file a return. That is incorrect. I filed on 2-1-2018. Be sure to check your transcripts.

I think that the IRS has not pulled from that TurTax batch of returns that I was in. They must really be swamped.

Garrett

Filed and Accepted 2/1. No credits, and currently stuck on the processing step, with the Tax Code 152 message along the bottom.

I contacted the IRS this morning to see if they had any additional information and they just said to wait until 2/23 and then contact if I don’t have an update or deposit by then.

Amy

Filed 2/1
                accepted 2/1
                one bar on 2/2 TT152
                no movement but was able to order trans online today 2/9. Checked Saturday 2/10 wmr update
                To path message I am weekly
                It does show cycle date 2018/06/05 and as ‘process date of 2/28
                No 846 code yet I have ACTC w2 1099K

Rome

Filed 2/1 was accepted the same night. Been on one bar with topic 152 since then. No credits or anything.

My wife filed the same day with credits and already received her refund on Friday.

Getting annoyed, can’t get any transcript other than my wages. Any idea what is up?

Christina

I have a cycle date of 20180605 I filed on 2/1 and accepted 2/1. No 846 code but I can see all my 2017 transcripts. Since 2/10 I have had the PATH msg. Can someone tell me what this all means?

Todd

Also, I try to create online account on the IRS site and I get “a technical issue has occurred. Please try again later”. I have gotten that message for 5 days now. I was able to order by mail but that probably won’t help.

Todd

Filed and accepted on 2/2 with TT.
                        NO CREDITS
                        still one bar (processing. Code 152)
                        It took 13 days last from acceptance to refund hitting bank

TT says by Feb 23 but always gotten it 2nd week of Feb the past couple of years.

Ideas are welcome!

Tammyb

Today my WMR updated with DDD of 2/15. Let’s hope it happens on that day.

Katrina Sopher

Used TT. Filed and accepted 2/4

EIC, CTC, self employment, and W-2
                            Still processing with tax topic 152

Tammyb

So, today my transcripts updated with refund date of 2/15! Yay! WMR is still on bar one today.

Allie

Filed & Accepted 2/1
                                Able to order transcripts 2/8, 846 with DD or 2/13.
                                WMR bar on 2nd this morning with a DD pending in my checking account this morning.

Kerry Williams

I also filed with education credits and moving expenses.

Kerry Williams

Filed 2/1 accepted 2/1. Able to view all transcripts online as of 7:52am. Code 846 with refund date of 2/14/18. No change on WMR but I am weekly so I assume it will update over the weekend.

amy

Filed 2/1
                                      accepted 2/1
                                      one bar on 2/2 TT152
                                      no movement but was able to order trans online today 2/9
                                      It does show cycle date 2018/06/05 and as ‘process date of 2/28
                                      No 846 code yet I have ACTC w2 1099K

CardsFan44

Filed and accepted 2/1/2018

1 Bar but my transcripts showed up overnight ..

TammyB

Woke up today, still no updates… and nothing on my transcripts. Very frustrated.

Still waiting

Yep. Still waiting. Filed on 2/1/18. No EIC or ACTC. Nothing on transcript, one bar on WMR, and frustrated.

chocolatedrop16
                                              @chocolatedrop16

I filed 2/1 updated this morning to refund still being processed and a date will be provided also tt152 and no amount shown is this bc of my offset ??

Amanda

Filed and received 2/1
                                                Update to no bars and the we are still processing our return. The refund amount shown. Also when I look at transcripts they say N/A.

Married filled joint W2 and self employed 2 kids both EIC and ACTC and also education credit.

TammyB

Still no updates for me… I did check some other forums and I saw some people who filed 2/2 just got approved last night with Deposit Date of 2/9 :(

Why are we stuck??? I also checked my transcripts and no updates at all. Any of you show anything on there?

CardsFan44

Filed and Accepted 2/1/2018

No Credits, 1 Bar, and no Transcripts as of this morning

Angel

Angel
                                                      Filed/Rec’d 2/1/2018

All disappeared 2/6/2018

Etic Actc self employed hurricane zone

**Updated 2/7/2018 to Path, no amount, no bars, topic 152***

Amy

Nothing here either

chocolatedrop16
                                                          @chocolatedrop16

No updates ppl I filed 2/1 a11:35am est on TaxSlayer

Amy

No update here filed 2/1 acccepted few hours later. W2 income and self employment income married joint I thought I only had CTC but it shows ACTC no eic one bar on wmr as of 2/2 just tax Topic 152

TammyB

Is it weird that not even my transcripts have been updated? Still on the first bar & Tax Topic 152.

Waiting kills me… Has anyone seen any updates at all???

CardsFan44

Filed/Accepted 2/1/2018

No credits – No updates – No transcripts as of this morning

Angel

Filed/Rec’d 2/1/18

All disappeared 2/6/2018

Etic Actc self employed hurricane zone

Britni

No update still processing uuugghh

CardsFan44

No Update for 2/5/2018.

Angel

Filed/Received 2/1/2018

No updates.

• #4205655
                                                                        iamthedollyoucreated
                                                                          @iamthedollyoucreated

Not actc I mean lol

• #4205460
                                                                          iamthedollyoucreated
                                                                            @iamthedollyoucreated

Update
                                                                            Filed 2/1
                                                                            Accepted 2/1
                                                                            1 Bar 2/1
                                                                            Moved to Approved 2/4
                                                                            EDD 2/8

Married filed joint
                                                                            W2 and self income
                                                                            CTC (not ATCT) no EIC

• #4205459
                                                                            Robin

Filed and accepted 2/1. Haven’t received PATH yet. How do you know if you’re a weekly or daily w/o looking at transcripts?

• #4205375
                                                                              CardsFan44

Filed and accepted on 2/1/2018

1 bar

• #4204324
                                                                                anne

filed and accepted 2/1 one bar

• #4203471
                                                                                  Amy

Filed on feb 1 accepted feb 1 wmr updated on feb 2 one bar . CTC only

• #4203113
                                                                                    FlAsh

Filed and Accepted 2-1

Also showing one bar

• #4202936
                                                                                      iamthedollyoucreated
                                                                                        @iamthedollyoucreated

I actually already have one bar lol

• #4202935
                                                                                        dlb
                                                                                          @lbraun82

Me too. Now starts the waiting game

Viewing 41 reply threads
                                                                                      • The forum ‘Accepted Date (WMR Step 1)’ is closed to new topics and replies.