Accepted 1/27, IRS WMR Says to expect on the 1st!!

Home Forums Archives Date Filed, Accepted and DD Dates Accepted Date (WMR Step 1) Accepted 1/27, IRS WMR Says to expect on the 1st!!

• This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Topic Starter
    Matt

Filed with turbotax on 1/24, got accepted 1/27.

On the where’s my refund today (1/30) it says to “payment being sent to bank on 2/1 and if not seen by 2/6 to contact them.

I have to say this is the fastest in my history of filing if it really hits when they say.

Just wanted to share my story and I will keep it updated.

-Matt

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Anonymous

hmmm could this be a troll? cause i see this person being the only one claiming to have got theirs that early… hmmmm???

Tanika

call the FMS to see if you have a debt owed. Itll tell you on the automated system (800) 304-3107

k.michelle
              @k-michelle

@Kristi if you had anything at the bottom then most likely you owed a debt. I owe and mine showed my bf doesnt and nothing showed forhim

kristi

hey when u checked ur status on the WMR and it said approved did it showa article at the bottome talkin about Debts being collected frum refunds? Like mine shoes that article but I wasn’t sure if it was jus sumthin they show everyone or if I frickin owe sumthin.

Matt

UPDATE!!

Just got my Return in my bank account at 12:07 AM 2/1/13…. exactly 5 days after I was accepted.

I have to say this has to be some kind of record!!!

I am in Texas, and filed a simple 1040 via turbotax.

I REPEAT I GOT MY RETURN ALREADY DESPOSITED, AND 5 DAYS AFTER ACCEPTED!!!!!

PM

OH… and did it got to “approved” or the final one

PM

Matt, what time zone are you in and what type of form was yours on?

Anonymous

Darn I was accepted the 25th, and have seen a few say 2/1, but mine only said was being processed, then it showed my info as being invalid since or that WMR was down. I agree 2/1 would be very cool.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The topic ‘Accepted 1/27, IRS WMR Says to expect on the 1st!!’ is closed to new replies.