Accepted 1/25/2013

• This topic has 19 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Topic Starter
    Alize

I was accepted 1/25.. i filed with free tax usa.. so no fees are going to be taken out.. i also opt for dd with my walmart card like i used last year. Is anyone else hopeful for a DD today???

Viewing 18 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Anonymous

Woo the groundhog brought me luck. I have now joined the 2/6 DD group. If it goes as usual, it will go in late on 2/5.

Anonymous

I’m a 1/25er and my refund got DD today. Good luck everyone.

Anonymous

Accepted 1/25 – WMR still shows processing – I was able to order both transcripts around 1AM US Eastern on Friday, February 1, 2013. I am going to try the hotline on lunch. I’m not understanding how someone else got accepted on the 27th and already got DD today. It’s obviously still now FIFO how it was stated.

kkny1

I am a 1/25er and I was able to order my transcripts last night but Where’s My Refund (WMR) still says processing. I called the 1-800# talked to a Mr. Frank who was very nice asked me all my return info SS# and filing status and then said please hold while i open your return he then came back he std that they have my refund and it is being processed.I do believe that the reps do know whats going on with your return but cant say so, I then asked about transcripts for 2012 cause i was finally able to order them last night when the days before i wasnt, he then went on to say that if my transcripts were able to be ordered last night give it another 24-48 hours and I should have a DD date. He did confirm that if you tried to order transcripts before and it said none were on file and a couple days later like me it says that you will recieve them in 7-10 buis days that the taxes are in deed done but there is no DD date yet. He did say that they are updating Where’s My Refund (WMR) every 24 hours including weekends sat and sunday. Hope this helps someone who is in the same boat as me

Trina

I filed on the 11th of Jan. and haven’t heard anything yet : (

Verucalise

accepted 1/25, both WMR and phone say processing, up to 21 days. Cannot order tax return transcript. Easy return, 1 W-2 and just married with children.

PM

I got accepted “Date: Thursday, January 24, 2013 12:35 PM”
                      Both WMR and the phone line says the same thing… Accepted and a refund will be issued within 21 days. Any other 24th acceptance out there that didn’t get a DD date?

kelhelmset

WMR site down for me. Called the number and received the “being process and you should receive your refund within 21 days” message. I got the “accepted” email from TurboTax on 26/1.

Ann

Phone number says received and being processed should receive within 21 days.

Matt

I was excepted on 1/24 and I can’t get any WMR or the phone number…hopefully I get the same as everyone else excepted on 1/24…anyone else have anything pending?

Me

Call the number. The WMR isn’t working but 1 (800) 829-1954 will give you your info. Mine was accepted 1/23, I paid fees up front…DD set for Feb. 1st.

Ann

Accepted 1/27 war says currently unavailable.

Nae

I was also accepted on 1/25 but when I checked wmr they have no information on it. So I the irs and the lady i spoke with stated that she doesnt even see any returns since last year. So who knows when we will be getting ours. We filed tt on the 5th of Jan.

Anonymous

I was accepted 1/25 also…just got a pending deposit in my Account Now card set to post on fri!! :)

Anonymous

I was also accepted on 1/24 and got a DD date of 2/1! :D

Arinore

Accepted 1/24/12, the WMR says “Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank on February 1, 2013,” so looks like those of us who were accepted early will be processed rather quickly.

Book

I filed on the 12th, accepted on the 24th with turbotax, paid to file so no waiting on a third party to take their cut. Expecting a DD in my checking account. Is there a reason not to have it go to a Checking account? I really dislike all things walmart….

Alize

I’m still waiting also .. :(

Divine kmaz

I used freetaxusa.com as well. I filed on the 8th and accepted on the 24th and I wished I would have used another account besides my checking for dd. I’m still waiting

Viewing 18 reply threads
                                          • The topic ‘Accepted 1/25/2013’ is closed to new replies.