ACCEPTED 1/19 This is for us……

• Creator
    Topic

tswan20
    @tswan20

Hello all. This is the forum for all who were accepted 1/19/16 so we can update each other on our progress.

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 251 through 300 (of 1,032 total)
  • Author
    Replies

kp

Danielle—-It must be your 2015 return transcript. The annual transcript isn’t important. Make sure it is the return transcript. IF you can, you should have an update in the early morning after 3 am CST. You can only order one if it is completed. GOOD LUCK!

Danielle

I was able to order a transcript online for 2015? What does that mean? Ive just followed what others have been discussing. Contacted IRS via chat today and they just told me to be patient!! Whats going on??

kp

I was able to order my tax return transcript this morning too. I have an offset so I called the offset number. For people who were able to order their transcripts this morning, the date the offset hotline told me was a direct deposit date of 2/10. That’s when they plan to take their money out of my deposit. For sure it’s 2/10…will have an update on the irs website in the morning. If you look on the irs WMR home page, in the bottom right hand corner you will see the date of the last update.

JUST KEEP TRYING TO ORDER YOUR 2015 TAX RETURN TRANSCRIPT. ONCE YOU CAN YOUR RETURN HAS BEEN PROCESSED. YOU CANNOT ORDER ONE IF IT HASNT BEEN COMPLETED.

Good Luck everyone!

Alyusha
    @alyusha

@Hailey2016: Glad you had good news today!

Anonymous

Filed 1/7
    Accepted 1/11
    Accepted officially by the IRS 1/19

Tax Code 152 with no bars on WMR

TT says expected delivery between 1/19 and 2/8

From approval until TT notified me of direct deposit via email:
    16 days in 2014
    14 days in 2015

Both were filed towards the end of January.

Hailey2016
    @bowies

I’m so glad I was able to order my transcripts but that doesn’t ease my frustration with the IRS at this point! All I can do is pray that I as well as everyone else on here receives an update overnight. And for those of you who weren’t able to order transcripts I can only imagine how frustrating this is… just hang in there and stay on this site to stay informed and updated… Honestly idk what I would’ve done without this site

Anonymous

Finally able to order both transcripts early this morning 2/5
    WMR still awaiting approval.
    Hope to wake up to a DDD.

Anonymous

I got my refund this morning. Good luck everyone.
    External Deposit – IRS TREAS 000 – TAX REF $2,—.00

Rohan

Filed 1/18
    Accepted 1/19

Was JUST able to order return transcripts. Same boat, hoping to see 2 bars updated tomorrow for a DDD of 2/10 (hopefully earlier but I’m not holding my breath). If ever I had faith in the IRS it has absolutely dissolved. I won’t ever file early again.

Anonymous

@dom

I still can order my return transcripts either.

Impatientlywaiting

Filed on 1/17 using TT accepted 1/19 still no DDD and cannot order transcripts :( I am so OVER this tax season

Brandi

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy FINALY ordered return transcript. gonna have our money by the 10th yayy. 1/18. accepted 1/19. still 1 bar and no ddd but I know it’ll be here by the 10th! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Alyusha
    @alyusha

@losmoore: It updates around 3 – 6 AM Time zone I do not know. Just safe bet that by 9 AM CST, it has been updated.

Alyusha
    @alyusha

FYI It seems as though the transcripts system is down. So this may mean a new update for people, it may also be why some cant order them.

losmoore

What time tomorrow should I check WMR? I check all of the time and nothing. What time does IRS do the updates?

Dom

Is there anyone who is a 1/19 NOT able to still order transcripts? I am in that boat. Smh I am happy alot of you can order them… Anyone out there in the same boat?…lol

Alyusha
    @alyusha

Hey everyone. Man was it hard to get on this site today. Was down for me all day. Me like most others, were able to order both transcripts and with new address today. I seriously almost cried while doing a happy dance.

I am sorry to hear for those of us who have not been able to order them, and like someone else, make sure to try and call also, as you may be entering your info a little different.

I called my bank (Chase) and no pending deposits. But a sure way to find out is the people who have offsets can call the TOP hotline and it should say when they plan to deposit it. I am guessing the 10th. But lets hope they push it through earlier!

Hailey2016
    @bowies

If your unable to order transcripts online try calling to order them 18008291040

MissOneBar

Just for sh*ts & giggles, I figured I’d try to order my return transcripts with my new address. It went through! I hope this is a good sign!! Didn’t even bother with the account transcripts because it appears everyone here says it’s the RT that you want to be able to order.

Still one bar on WMR.

Jessica

Ok so here is my update. Filed 1/18 Accepted 1/19 Been sitting on one bar forever and never could order transcripts with my new address. I tried this morning nothing, I tried this afternoon nothing but I was trying online. Neither old address or new address was valid with there records so I decided to call the Transcript line and there you have it I was able to order both for 2015 with my new address. I hope this is progress.

Anonymous

I got the same transcript error it worried me I called the hotline and that worked.

I am still waiting hoping the update tonight sucks me in.

Anonymous

@aprilynn

Thanks for responding…i hope we both get good news soon!!!!

Anonymous

Real quick transcripts!!!!! I was unable to order return transcripts today online.i had to call the hotline and order over the phone no problem!!!

Anonymous

@Christine
    No hun u r not the only one….. I was able to order my account transcripts on the 3rd but still not able to order my return transcripts yet…. I heard they update every hour so I will check later tonight or in the morning……

Anonymous

Yeah to everyone finally getting good news with transcripts finally being able to be ordered. I unfortunately dont seem to be that lucky…still cant order my refund transcript!!! Any one else still unable to or am i the only left???

Anonymous

*** It seems to be true, refunds will be issued 02/10/16 from what I was told by this extremely nice gentleman that I would get my return on 02/10 and several other people were told today from other IRS Reps that their return dates are 2/10/16 as well. I am expecting the WMR tool should update hopefully overnight.

PiinkDuhh

1/19 Ppl this is finally our time. Most of us are able to order our return transcripts and i just have this crazy feeling we’re gunna wake up and see that second bar weve been dying to see. CANT WAIT! Hoping for tomorrow cant wait to see how this goes.

I was prompted to submit Form 4506T for Return Trans. but i am certain that is for Student Loans which are not delinquent but it looks like a “New’ requirement…

So I call IRS Live and Mrs. Frampson, NOT a SWEET grandma type, and b/c it is only day 17 she WOULD NOT BUDGE, If I hear WMR updates daily again I am going that “BAT SHIT CRAZY” road…… HEY IRS….if it updated EFFECTIVELY your phones wouldn’t be rattling the earth’s core……

A GOVERNMENT of CONSUMPTION Fun Fact: Fed Employees are Union and they have matching contribution RETIREMENT 5Star Health Care and IRS listed as one of USA’S BEST EMPLOYERS…..So get up off your ass and GO THE EXTRA MILE

Anonymous

#### PLEASE READ BELOW ####

I called the IRS and spoke to a wonderful gentleman. I was not able to order both my transcripts until today. I so polite and I told the guy that I wanted to make a payment plan on the $1k that I owe ( I already knew it couldn’t happen, they would take it all). The guy told me that the money was taken out today and I am scheduled to get my refund deposited on 02/10/16. Yeah!!!!! So here you guys go! He said, he was there to help people out and he understands what we are going through. He dropped the BOMB. Yeah, 1/19 er’s we are getting them on 2/10/16. YEAH!!!!!

Anonymous

I filed the 19th finally got the courage to call irs this morning and the lady just kept saying 21 days i told her i just want to make sure mt address was up to date because i moved and i have high anxiety i was losing my mind she finally asked for info to look into my account and was given a date for refund the 10th yes pass my 21 days but hey now i know lol and was just able to order transcript for new address ao yay im hoping its true hope everyone gets theres soon we file early cuz we want our money early lol

Hailey2016
    @bowies

So I’m guessing based on others post that if we’re able to order return transcripts today 2/5… we should be getting a DDD tomorrow 2/6… for Wednesday 2/10

I’ve already claimed it ????????

lisa

Filed and Accepted 1/19
    TT
    1 Bar on WMR

Finally this afternoon I was able to order Return Transcript with New address for
    2015! No changes to WMR – but still progress!!

Anonymous

I was accepted 1/19 wmr nor tt has updated at all.could not order return transcripts till today.my refund is touching 10,000 with an offset under 500.00.i called the offset hotline a few mins ago and this is what was stated.you have an offset of $$$$$ it will be deducted from your irs payment scheduled 2/10.so its on its way!!! I do believe we all will get ddd for 2/10.if u have an offset call the hotline.

melissa

Hello!

I was just wondering if you cannot order it online but can on the phone if that means anything?

my info:

filed: 1/19
    accepted: 1/19
    lost bars and got the message you return is still being processed a date will be provided when available message: 1/29
    no transcripts online by new or old address as of today, but could order both on the phone

Blz

Have been unable to order transcripts, yesterday could order account transcript online with old address, today the system isn’t recognizing either address so I figured what the hell I’ll just call, was able to order return transcript over the phone with my new address. I’m gonna take this as a good sign since everyone else has! I guess we’ll see in the morning if anything happens!

Cherrypoop

Filed the 14th, accepted the 19th. Bars disappeared a few days ago with the generic tax topic 152 message. Today, no change to WMR. I ordered both transcripts this morning. My state refund was issued 2/3 and still haven’t received that either. Irritating… Nothing other than I changed banks is different from last tax year. Refund amount is about the same as well.

Anonymous

Well well well

I was able (like a lot of others) to order my return transcripts this morning no change on WMR but I was able to order them with my new address so bye TT with your 02/20 guesstimate! I am very hopeful that we will all see a deposit or ddd VERY soon!!

MCRT88

BOOM!!!!!!! ME AND MY FIANCEE CAN FINALLY ORDER BOTH ACCOUNT AND RETURN TRANSCRIPTS WITH OUR NEW ADDRESSES!!!!!!! I AM LITERALLY SOOOOO HAPPY!!!! HOPEFULLY THERE IS AN UPDATE TOMORROW AND WE SEE MONEY ON MONDAY (HAVE SEEN DDD FOR 2/8) OR WEDS!!!! I AM GUESSING MONDAY THOUGH, AS I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS POST “WATCH THE SYSTEMS GO DOWN, WHICH ALLOWS THEM TIME TO PROCESS OLDER RETURNS SINCE THEY CAN’T ACCEPT E-FILE AND WE ALL GET OUR MONEY ON THE 8TH, 1 DAY BEFORE OUR 21 DAYS!!” HAHAHA. MAYBE MY CONSPIRACY THEORY WAS RIGHT!!

ANYWAYS, FOR THE PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT THE CORRELATION BETWEEN TRANSCRIPT AND RETURN, THE IRS SAYS THAT “YOU CANNOT PREDICT YOUR DDD BASED OFF OF YOUR TRANSCRIPT” HOWEVER, YOU CAN TELL IF YOUR RETURN IS PROCESSED BY BEING ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR RETURN TRANSCRIPT. SO IF YOU CAN ACCESS IT, YOUR RETURN IS PROCESSED, WHICH MEANS YOU WILL BE GETTING YOUR MONEY SOON. SO BASICALLY YES THERE IS A CORRELATION, BUT DONT THINK YOU ARE GETTING YOUR MONEY ON A SPECIFIC DAY BASED ON THE CODES.

Anonymous

ACCURATE UPDATE

like the rest of us filed and accepted 1/19 no WMR bar movement
    Able to order return transcripts this morning.
    I have a small offset, called the offset hotline and the recording said my offset is scheduled to be paid out 2/10/16 so I’m assuming that will be my DDD

DebbieT in Oregon

Today was the first time I was able to order my return transcript instead of just my account transcript. Still no change in WMR status…still on received, not approved, and no DDD. Hopefully, my DD (any many others on here) will hit on Monday – Wednesday at the very latest.

kristie

Filed with TT in Arizona 1/14
    Accepted 1/19
    Account transcript on 1/31
    Return Transcript 2/5
    WMR still on 1 bar with no DDD tax topic 152

Fingers still crossed. I think they will be permanently stuck that way its been so long. :)

Erica

Filed: 1/19 on Turbo Tax

Accepted: 1/19 according to Turbo Tax (I say according because last year TT told me I was accepted on the 1/20 but the IRS told me I was accepted on 1/25. Turbo Tax may be inaccurate.)

2/1: Still 1 bar on WMR and only able to order Account Transcript with old address

2/5: Able to order Return with new address

Also, I called the number that I’ve seen posted to talk to a live person (1-800-829-0582 EXT: 352) and my wait was less than 10 minutes to reach some arrogant employee they had. He was such an ass. I see on forums that people were able to have a rep tell them their DDD. I told him that and he goes on to say how he loves his job and that the others don’t follow protocol blah blah blah…I wasn’t for it so I hung up in his face.

Anywho, despite what the IRS says, I believe that the ability to order a Return Transcript is a good sign! People have the transcripts down to a science and I know the IRS lies so …I’m believing the working American like myself.

I cannot wait to get my money to be done with this BS!

kbailey

Accepted 1/19
    WMR – 1 bar
    TT
    I was able to order my trans over the phone but the website showed ” information doesn’t match ” Called and ordered my refund trans over the phone. I am hoping for a DD of tomorrow. Monday at the latest. Do you think that we will be updated tomorrow?? Losing hope!

Jeah waiting

Still waiting on return status. Filed and accepted 1/19, as of today zip.

Jeah then

Anonymous

Some people believe there is a correlation transcripts being available and getting a return. I have no idea if that is true or not. I’ve seen people say they actually received their money BEFORE the bars updated to the 2nd bar. There is a lot of information out there, and I have no idea if it is right or wrong.

Blz

@jenica same here, ordered account transcripts yesterday, today they don’t recognize either address. Maybe it doesn’t matter, I think I’m giving up!

Kelly

When you guys speak of transcripts are you ordering for the year 2015 or 2016? I can order both for 2015. Help!

Fiktishes

Same, able to get transcripts. Hope it hits soon so we can have even more fun at Mardi Gras in Shreveport !

TC

Was just able to order return transcript with my new address. Still one bar on WMR.

Jayme

Filed 1/25. Finally as of this morning able to order a return transcript. Stuck at one bar with no DDD.. is this a good sign for Monday maybe?

Viewing 50 replies - 251 through 300 (of 1,032 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.