ACCEPTED 1/19 This is for us……

• Creator
    Topic

tswan20
    Participant

Hello all. This is the forum for all who were accepted 1/19/16 so we can update each other on our progress.

Viewing 200 replies - 201 through 400 (of 1,032 total)
  • Author
    Replies

GT 5Oh
    Participant

Same boat @christine

Filed 1/15 through HRB
    Accepted 1/19
    No bars for about a week, no update, no progress…

Tyla19th

@tswan Hey u must’ve had a feeling some bs was gona happen. What made u put this forum up? It was very helpful and right in time also. Thanks alot! I’ll let u guys know when my deposit hit. Til then I’m getting some much needed rest

Fuckinthrilled!!

Finally!! Filed on 1/17
    Accepted on 1/19
    Ordered transcripts 2/5
    Got ddd on 2/6 for 2/10
    It’s after the 21 days but il let that slide since I’m sooooo excited !! Thank you guys I’ve been reading through this religiously since I filed you’ve all been a huge help hopefully EVERYONE who filed as early as we did wakes up to great news today !!!

Isabella M.
    Participant

Yay! My return info in WMR was (finally) updated overnight!

I’m in California, used Turbo Tax. Got my state refund over a week ago.

TT filed 1/19
    accepted 1/19
    Approved 2/6
    DDD 2/10

ILoveMoney
    Participant

Accepted 1/19
    Approved 2/6
    DDD 2/10 finally lol

AnnaA

Finally :D
    TT filed 1/19
    accepted 1/19
    Approved 2/6
    DDD 2/10

Elle

@christine Me!! I have no update! lost bars last sat still gone….nothing. So sad!

Christine
    Participant

Well hoping to wake up to good news..but angrily NO!!!! Still no refund transcript still no DDD!!!! Any one else still left like me????

Brittbella87

Yay! I finally got my 2nd bar with a DDD 2/10.
    You guys have been such an informative support system! I’m glad I wasn’t in this alone! Thank you all! And I hope everyone gets their money asap!! Here’s to next year, and to not filing opening day EVER again! Haha

Markus Harber JR
    Participant

I hope those who got accepted on 1/19 get it sooner than the 10th, just for the fact of how long we have been waiting.

TT filed 1/19
    accepted 1/19
    Approved 2/6
    ddd 2/10
    but hope its sooner but will be happy when i get it anyway

JayJay
    Participant

Me and my bf got a ddd of 2/10 i usually get mine two days early with my card so hopefully monday.
    Good luck guys. See ya next year!

SimplyMeE

FINALLY!!

Filed 1/11

Accepted 1/19

Ordered transcripts 2/5

2 bars as of 2/6

DDD 2/10

Used H&R Block Online

ashley f

Well I have not ordered my transcripts as I have no idea what that is lmao but according to wmr I finally have a DDD of 2/10. What a relief! Filed and accepted 1/19….longest 18 days of my life!

jumill87
    Participant

YAY!!!!!
    Filed: 1/16
    Accepted: 1/19
    DDD!!: 2/10

YAY! Just wanted to thank everyone on here hanging in there with me, definitely going to be coming back here next year :P. I hope everyone who hasn’t gotten a DDD gets one very soon.

Accepted1919

Yaaass!! Finally DDD of 2/10. I’m not going to stop worrying until I have the money in my bank!! Lesson learned I will not file on opening day again.

The IRS must think we are not that bright, of course they had a system failure so they can shut down and work on all people who filed on 1/19-1/22.

My anxiety level went from 100 to 0. Now just waiting for this deposit! I hope soon everyone will start seeing their second bars!!

Ingrid
    Participant

Filed:1/19
    Accepted:1/19
    Ohio
    Filed through: Free tax USA

Was able to order transcript 2/5 p.m.
    WMR as of 2/6 4:11a.m. DDD 2/10.
    “FINALLY” hopefully everyone gets good news too. Admit IRS gave me anxiety thanks to this blog that kept me updated and aware I wasn’t the only one that filed 1/19 and didn’t have a DDD.

Tyla19th

Well looks like they caught up! DDD 2/10! Me and my son are going shopping next week! Happy tax season everyone! The doe is on the way!

tswan20
    Participant

Hallelujah I could just cry and hung the millions of other 19ers that I bonded with. We should have a reunion and make 1/19 a National holiday

minnie

just checked at 4:30 est time, I finally have my second bar!! ddd 2/10. : ) .. hope everyone else gets theirs today too. filed 1/17 accepted 1/19, turbo tax. just able to order return transcripts yesterday. gl ppl

Jamie

At 12 am I received a :

‘Your tax refund is being processed. A refund date will be provided when available. ‘ and all my bars were gone.

As of right now, I finally have a DDD of 2/10.

So what I’ve noticed in a recap:

Once you can order your return transcript, the next day you should have a DDD.

Hang in there guys…money is coming.

randy

yes 2/10 for me too

just me

I filed 01/15/16 accepted 01/19/16 finally got my 2nd bar

flagirl

@jason.. ???? too funny
    Anywho- filed accepted 1/19 able to order return trans yesterday and today APPROVED with DDD of 2/10…. I’m happy as hell however I do wanna CUSS ????. I’ve had a headache for a straight week now…. if all agrees– NEXT YR insteafld of s forum we’re gonna go fine SOMEBODY at IRS and kick their damn asses bout our **it ????????????. Thanks EVERYONE this REALLY helped me through this mental challenge ????. Enjoy ur weekend my invisible friends—–

flagirl

@jason.. ???? too funny
    Anywho- filed accepted 1/19 able to order return trans yesterday and today APPROVED with DDD of 2/10…. I’m happy as hell however I do wanna CUSS ????. I’ve had a headache for a straight week now…. if all agrees– NEXT YR insteafld of s forum we’re gonna go fine SOMEBODY at IRS and kick their damn asses bout our **it ????????????. Thanks EVERYONE this REALLY helped me through this mental challenge ????. Enjoy ur weekend my invisible friends—–

flagirl

@jason.. ???? too funny

ITooWasWorried

Approved 1/19. I’ve been stalking this thread for a few days because I thought I was nuts since my refund was taking so long. Like all of you, I was able to order return transcripts 2/5 and my WMR bar is FINALLY at approved with a DDD of 2/10!

Thanks for all the info! :) Happy refund to you all!

jason

Hooray!!! Filed the 18th, accepted the 19th, one bar till just now. approved and refund date of 2-10!! I am sure you all are being approved too. Whew that sucked!

Devon

Houston we have lift off!!! WMR is updated and I have a DDD of 2/10. Good luck everyone!!!

Bars gone “Your Refund is still being processed A refund date will be provided when available.”

Tax Topic 152

Could this POSSIBLY BE A GOOD SIGN?

Refund Status

We are sorry Where’s My Refund is currently unavailable. Please try Where’s My Refund again later.

Brit
    Participant

I got accepted 1/19. I ordered my transcripts yesterday and they said I would receive at my address 5-10 days. But yet no update on Wmr. What is going on

agstaycool
    Participant

@danielle, I am in CA and also haven’t gotten a state refund yet! I suspect they are up to something…:-(

Tyla19th

So as of now my bars are gone also! It says – Your tax refund is being processed. A refund date will be provided when available. – then the topic 152 thing (which only tells u that 21 days thing. I wonder what’s happening behind the scenes tonight. I’ve always had 1bar. Seem like I’m getting on there nerves and I should be. Shhh they been getting on my nerves all year taking money out every check, so be it. Come Tues and Wed if no one gets a refund omg their gona have like a zillion calls in one day

Jellybean

Hey all!
    Quick question! Anyone’s bar disappear?
    I filed HRB and.was accepted 1/19
    I’ve always had one bar, stuck on “accepted”
    Tonight I check and.I have no bars at all
    Just my info, refund amount, generic message and tax code 152
    What does that mean? 21 days is Tuesday!

minnie

glad most of us 1/19 accepted were able to order return transcripts today : ) . hope we have our $ soon.

Alyusha
    Participant

@ashley: When was the last time you noticed WMR was normal? Also, do you still see Tax Topic 152 near the bottom?

Ashley

Weird I filed my taxes with Turbo Tax 1/15 it was excepted 1/15 and I have ha no issue with viewing a date of expected return 1/20-2/9. I filed a simple single return and after reading your posts had no issue ordering my transcripts 1/5 but now when I check WMR it tells me my refund is being processed and no date is available or bar that used to say accepted????? Any ideas?

Alyusha
    Participant

@danielle: No. This year we can not print online. The IRS thinks it helps with fraud if we can only get it mailed.. Past years you could see and print online. But you must wait for it in the mail, and with any luck, you’ll have your DD before it arrives.

As for state.. I dunno about other states, but here in Illinois, to fight fraud, we won’t be accepted until March 1st. So yeah.. I know some other states are doing the same, such as SC. Maybe California is one of them?

I never file state early, I am always worried it will mess up federal somehow.. I do not know why. So I just do them separate.. lol

Danielle

Thanks for all the info and hope! Still stressing. First year I have counted on this $. Is there a way to print transcript to see more info? I was only able to request to be mailed….

And still no state return or update online. Anyone from CA ? Get yours yet? Thats ALWAYS comes first…. STRESSING

Alyusha
    Participant

@Jenica: Well if you have ordered 2015 return transcript, you are all done. Everything except a DD and a DDD anyways, which will come shortly as you know. As for early DD, some prepaid cards like netspend offer 2 day early DD. I have seen some people that have gotten it 2 days early, but you also need to remember in some cases, your money is first sent to another bank to take out fees if any, then sent to your bank, so in that case, there may be a day delay, meaning youll get the DD 1 day early. Last year I used PayPal prepaid, and got my DD on a Wednesday, before any WMR updates. I don’t know if WMr was just behind, or I got my DD 2 days early. Some people have reported getting the DD a day before DDD with normal banks also. So I guess it is all up to the service offered by the prepaid or bank.

Also, thanks for the turbotax update. I filed with taxact, and I do not have the luxury of seeing those figures! But my TaxAct still says I should expect a DD by 2/9.. So maybe Monday? =D We will see

Jenica

@Alyusha– I just checked TT– it’s still the same percentage. I think either we’ll see a boost tomorrow morning or perhaps Monday. All I know is that I couldn’t order transcripts online with the new or old until I called them and only could order the return transcripts with the new one so I guess that’s somewhat of a progress. I can honestly say this year was the first year I got my state back before federal. Always the one to file early and now I’m questioning if I should do that again next year haha. Hopefully we see something in the morning.

I was wondering also– if we see a DD of 2/10 tomorrow.. and some people have prepaid cards or whatever, are they gonna see it much earlier, say saturday or sunday instead?

Alyusha
    Participant

@Hailey2016: Indeed! Now its time to worry if we typed in our routing numbers and account numbers right! JK! (not really… This is normally always my worry until this year. lol)

@TurboTax users: Does TurboTax have any new % of people who got their refunds from 1/19? Last I heard it was 32%

Hailey2016
    Participant

@alyusha
    Thanks.. It’s been a long time coming lol
    We’re one step closer

Zac
    Participant

I was accepted 1/19
    Ordered transcripts 2/5
    No offsets
    WMR Still on first bar

Hope I get my refund by 2/10\16
    It’s my Vagas money ;p

Sarah

I was able to order my return transcript this morning. I did, however, call TT this evening. I filed everything o 1/15. Got the message from TT saying my taxes were received on 1/19. When I spoke to the lady from TT tonight, she told me that the IRS didn’t accept my taxes until 1/29. She said I should have word in the morning for a DDD.

Christine

I have been reading the posts and have to say this have been the most stressful tax year. I filed on 1/17 and got accepted 1/19. Finally able to print refund transcript this morning. Really hoping get ddd soon! Youngest is type 1 diabetic and I really need to get her a new device to help with her blood sugars. Hoping all of us waiting get our ddd soon!

Dom

And….The transcripts section on IRS site is not working again…smh what a tax year this has been.

kp

Danielle—I know it says pending but its not. The only way I know the exact date is bc I have an offset which I can call the offset hotline and it says the exact date 2/10 that they will take their money out of my refund which is also the DDD. When I call the refund hotline it says they are still processing it….that’s only bc the hotline updates with the WMR website. U will have an update in the morning I know it. DO NOT WORRY ANYMORE–I’VE BEEN FREAKING OUT SINCE 1/19. I called the offset number yesterday with no luck. I was only able to hear the exact amount of money they are taking and the date as of this morning which is when I could order my return transcript. I looked on all kinds of forums and found the only 100% true way to know the ddd was if u have an offset. Hope this helps.

Alyusha
    Participant

@danielle: Calling is useless. They will give no helpful info unless you are lucky til it has been 21 days.

So if you can order your 2015 return transcripts, you are fine!

Danielle

I did the return and account transcript and it say I should recieve in 7-10 days or whatever. But i called today and they said it was pending, unable to review it?!

kp

Danielle—-It must be your 2015 return transcript. The annual transcript isn’t important. Make sure it is the return transcript. IF you can, you should have an update in the early morning after 3 am CST. You can only order one if it is completed. GOOD LUCK!

Danielle

I was able to order a transcript online for 2015? What does that mean? Ive just followed what others have been discussing. Contacted IRS via chat today and they just told me to be patient!! Whats going on??

kp

I was able to order my tax return transcript this morning too. I have an offset so I called the offset number. For people who were able to order their transcripts this morning, the date the offset hotline told me was a direct deposit date of 2/10. That’s when they plan to take their money out of my deposit. For sure it’s 2/10…will have an update on the irs website in the morning. If you look on the irs WMR home page, in the bottom right hand corner you will see the date of the last update.

JUST KEEP TRYING TO ORDER YOUR 2015 TAX RETURN TRANSCRIPT. ONCE YOU CAN YOUR RETURN HAS BEEN PROCESSED. YOU CANNOT ORDER ONE IF IT HASNT BEEN COMPLETED.

Good Luck everyone!

Alyusha
    Participant

@Hailey2016: Glad you had good news today!

employee1138
    Participant

Filed 1/7
    Accepted 1/11
    Accepted officially by the IRS 1/19

Tax Code 152 with no bars on WMR

TT says expected delivery between 1/19 and 2/8

From approval until TT notified me of direct deposit via email:
    16 days in 2014
    14 days in 2015

Both were filed towards the end of January.

Hailey2016
    Participant

I’m so glad I was able to order my transcripts but that doesn’t ease my frustration with the IRS at this point! All I can do is pray that I as well as everyone else on here receives an update overnight. And for those of you who weren’t able to order transcripts I can only imagine how frustrating this is… just hang in there and stay on this site to stay informed and updated… Honestly idk what I would’ve done without this site

Jared-86
    Participant

Finally able to order both transcripts early this morning 2/5
    WMR still awaiting approval.
    Hope to wake up to a DDD.

PoeDameron
    Participant

I got my refund this morning. Good luck everyone.
    External Deposit – IRS TREAS 000 – TAX REF $2,—.00

Rohan

Filed 1/18
    Accepted 1/19

Was JUST able to order return transcripts. Same boat, hoping to see 2 bars updated tomorrow for a DDD of 2/10 (hopefully earlier but I’m not holding my breath). If ever I had faith in the IRS it has absolutely dissolved. I won’t ever file early again.

Christine
    Participant

@dom

I still can order my return transcripts either.

Impatientlywaiting

Filed on 1/17 using TT accepted 1/19 still no DDD and cannot order transcripts :( I am so OVER this tax season

Brandi

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy FINALY ordered return transcript. gonna have our money by the 10th yayy. 1/18. accepted 1/19. still 1 bar and no ddd but I know it’ll be here by the 10th! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Alyusha
    Participant

@losmoore: It updates around 3 – 6 AM Time zone I do not know. Just safe bet that by 9 AM CST, it has been updated.

Alyusha
    Participant

FYI It seems as though the transcripts system is down. So this may mean a new update for people, it may also be why some cant order them.

losmoore

What time tomorrow should I check WMR? I check all of the time and nothing. What time does IRS do the updates?

Dom

Is there anyone who is a 1/19 NOT able to still order transcripts? I am in that boat. Smh I am happy alot of you can order them… Anyone out there in the same boat?…lol

Alyusha
    Participant

Hey everyone. Man was it hard to get on this site today. Was down for me all day. Me like most others, were able to order both transcripts and with new address today. I seriously almost cried while doing a happy dance.

I am sorry to hear for those of us who have not been able to order them, and like someone else, make sure to try and call also, as you may be entering your info a little different.

I called my bank (Chase) and no pending deposits. But a sure way to find out is the people who have offsets can call the TOP hotline and it should say when they plan to deposit it. I am guessing the 10th. But lets hope they push it through earlier!

Hailey2016
    Participant

If your unable to order transcripts online try calling to order them 18008291040

MissOneBar

Just for sh*ts & giggles, I figured I’d try to order my return transcripts with my new address. It went through! I hope this is a good sign!! Didn’t even bother with the account transcripts because it appears everyone here says it’s the RT that you want to be able to order.

Still one bar on WMR.

Jessica

Ok so here is my update. Filed 1/18 Accepted 1/19 Been sitting on one bar forever and never could order transcripts with my new address. I tried this morning nothing, I tried this afternoon nothing but I was trying online. Neither old address or new address was valid with there records so I decided to call the Transcript line and there you have it I was able to order both for 2015 with my new address. I hope this is progress.

Steve Smith
    Participant

I got the same transcript error it worried me I called the hotline and that worked.

I am still waiting hoping the update tonight sucks me in.

Christine
    Participant

@aprilynn

Thanks for responding…i hope we both get good news soon!!!!

Jeff
    Participant

Real quick transcripts!!!!! I was unable to order return transcripts today online.i had to call the hotline and order over the phone no problem!!!

Aprilynn
    Participant

@christine
    No hun u r not the only one….. I was able to order my account transcripts on the 3rd but still not able to order my return transcripts yet…. I heard they update every hour so I will check later tonight or in the morning……

Christine
    Participant

Yeah to everyone finally getting good news with transcripts finally being able to be ordered. I unfortunately dont seem to be that lucky…still cant order my refund transcript!!! Any one else still unable to or am i the only left???

tredbne0974
    Participant

*** It seems to be true, refunds will be issued 02/10/16 from what I was told by this extremely nice gentleman that I would get my return on 02/10 and several other people were told today from other IRS Reps that their return dates are 2/10/16 as well. I am expecting the WMR tool should update hopefully overnight.

PiinkDuhh

1/19 Ppl this is finally our time. Most of us are able to order our return transcripts and i just have this crazy feeling we’re gunna wake up and see that second bar weve been dying to see. CANT WAIT! Hoping for tomorrow cant wait to see how this goes.

I was prompted to submit Form 4506T for Return Trans. but i am certain that is for Student Loans which are not delinquent but it looks like a “New’ requirement…

So I call IRS Live and Mrs. Frampson, NOT a SWEET grandma type, and b/c it is only day 17 she WOULD NOT BUDGE, If I hear WMR updates daily again I am going that “BAT SHIT CRAZY” road…… HEY IRS….if it updated EFFECTIVELY your phones wouldn’t be rattling the earth’s core……

A GOVERNMENT of CONSUMPTION Fun Fact: Fed Employees are Union and they have matching contribution RETIREMENT 5Star Health Care and IRS listed as one of USA’S BEST EMPLOYERS…..So get up off your ass and GO THE EXTRA MILE

tredbne0974
    Participant

#### PLEASE READ BELOW ####

I called the IRS and spoke to a wonderful gentleman. I was not able to order both my transcripts until today. I so polite and I told the guy that I wanted to make a payment plan on the $1k that I owe ( I already knew it couldn’t happen, they would take it all). The guy told me that the money was taken out today and I am scheduled to get my refund deposited on 02/10/16. Yeah!!!!! So here you guys go! He said, he was there to help people out and he understands what we are going through. He dropped the BOMB. Yeah, 1/19 er’s we are getting them on 2/10/16. YEAH!!!!!

Mary R
    Participant

I filed the 19th finally got the courage to call irs this morning and the lady just kept saying 21 days i told her i just want to make sure mt address was up to date because i moved and i have high anxiety i was losing my mind she finally asked for info to look into my account and was given a date for refund the 10th yes pass my 21 days but hey now i know lol and was just able to order transcript for new address ao yay im hoping its true hope everyone gets theres soon we file early cuz we want our money early lol

Hailey2016
    Participant

So I’m guessing based on others post that if we’re able to order return transcripts today 2/5… we should be getting a DDD tomorrow 2/6… for Wednesday 2/10

I’ve already claimed it ????????

lisa

Filed and Accepted 1/19
    TT
    1 Bar on WMR

Finally this afternoon I was able to order Return Transcript with New address for
    2015! No changes to WMR – but still progress!!

Jeff
    Participant

I was accepted 1/19 wmr nor tt has updated at all.could not order return transcripts till today.my refund is touching 10,000 with an offset under 500.00.i called the offset hotline a few mins ago and this is what was stated.you have an offset of $$$$$ it will be deducted from your irs payment scheduled 2/10.so its on its way!!! I do believe we all will get ddd for 2/10.if u have an offset call the hotline.

melissa

Hello!

I was just wondering if you cannot order it online but can on the phone if that means anything?

my info:

filed: 1/19
    accepted: 1/19
    lost bars and got the message you return is still being processed a date will be provided when available message: 1/29
    no transcripts online by new or old address as of today, but could order both on the phone

Blz

Have been unable to order transcripts, yesterday could order account transcript online with old address, today the system isn’t recognizing either address so I figured what the hell I’ll just call, was able to order return transcript over the phone with my new address. I’m gonna take this as a good sign since everyone else has! I guess we’ll see in the morning if anything happens!

Cherrypoop

Filed the 14th, accepted the 19th. Bars disappeared a few days ago with the generic tax topic 152 message. Today, no change to WMR. I ordered both transcripts this morning. My state refund was issued 2/3 and still haven’t received that either. Irritating… Nothing other than I changed banks is different from last tax year. Refund amount is about the same as well.

Jess
    Participant

Well well well

I was able (like a lot of others) to order my return transcripts this morning no change on WMR but I was able to order them with my new address so bye TT with your 02/20 guesstimate! I am very hopeful that we will all see a deposit or ddd VERY soon!!

MCRT88

BOOM!!!!!!! ME AND MY FIANCEE CAN FINALLY ORDER BOTH ACCOUNT AND RETURN TRANSCRIPTS WITH OUR NEW ADDRESSES!!!!!!! I AM LITERALLY SOOOOO HAPPY!!!! HOPEFULLY THERE IS AN UPDATE TOMORROW AND WE SEE MONEY ON MONDAY (HAVE SEEN DDD FOR 2/8) OR WEDS!!!! I AM GUESSING MONDAY THOUGH, AS I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS POST “WATCH THE SYSTEMS GO DOWN, WHICH ALLOWS THEM TIME TO PROCESS OLDER RETURNS SINCE THEY CAN’T ACCEPT E-FILE AND WE ALL GET OUR MONEY ON THE 8TH, 1 DAY BEFORE OUR 21 DAYS!!” HAHAHA. MAYBE MY CONSPIRACY THEORY WAS RIGHT!!

ANYWAYS, FOR THE PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT THE CORRELATION BETWEEN TRANSCRIPT AND RETURN, THE IRS SAYS THAT “YOU CANNOT PREDICT YOUR DDD BASED OFF OF YOUR TRANSCRIPT” HOWEVER, YOU CAN TELL IF YOUR RETURN IS PROCESSED BY BEING ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR RETURN TRANSCRIPT. SO IF YOU CAN ACCESS IT, YOUR RETURN IS PROCESSED, WHICH MEANS YOU WILL BE GETTING YOUR MONEY SOON. SO BASICALLY YES THERE IS A CORRELATION, BUT DONT THINK YOU ARE GETTING YOUR MONEY ON A SPECIFIC DAY BASED ON THE CODES.

Sunshine state
    Participant

ACCURATE UPDATE

like the rest of us filed and accepted 1/19 no WMR bar movement
    Able to order return transcripts this morning.
    I have a small offset, called the offset hotline and the recording said my offset is scheduled to be paid out 2/10/16 so I’m assuming that will be my DDD

DebbieT in Oregon

Today was the first time I was able to order my return transcript instead of just my account transcript. Still no change in WMR status…still on received, not approved, and no DDD. Hopefully, my DD (any many others on here) will hit on Monday – Wednesday at the very latest.

kristie

Filed with TT in Arizona 1/14
    Accepted 1/19
    Account transcript on 1/31
    Return Transcript 2/5
    WMR still on 1 bar with no DDD tax topic 152

Fingers still crossed. I think they will be permanently stuck that way its been so long. :)

Erica

Filed: 1/19 on Turbo Tax

Accepted: 1/19 according to Turbo Tax (I say according because last year TT told me I was accepted on the 1/20 but the IRS told me I was accepted on 1/25. Turbo Tax may be inaccurate.)

2/1: Still 1 bar on WMR and only able to order Account Transcript with old address

2/5: Able to order Return with new address

Also, I called the number that I’ve seen posted to talk to a live person (1-800-829-0582 EXT: 352) and my wait was less than 10 minutes to reach some arrogant employee they had. He was such an ass. I see on forums that people were able to have a rep tell them their DDD. I told him that and he goes on to say how he loves his job and that the others don’t follow protocol blah blah blah…I wasn’t for it so I hung up in his face.

Anywho, despite what the IRS says, I believe that the ability to order a Return Transcript is a good sign! People have the transcripts down to a science and I know the IRS lies so …I’m believing the working American like myself.

I cannot wait to get my money to be done with this BS!

kbailey

Accepted 1/19
    WMR – 1 bar
    TT
    I was able to order my trans over the phone but the website showed ” information doesn’t match ” Called and ordered my refund trans over the phone. I am hoping for a DD of tomorrow. Monday at the latest. Do you think that we will be updated tomorrow?? Losing hope!

Jeah waiting

Still waiting on return status. Filed and accepted 1/19, as of today zip.

Jeah then

Sam
    Participant

Some people believe there is a correlation transcripts being available and getting a return. I have no idea if that is true or not. I’ve seen people say they actually received their money BEFORE the bars updated to the 2nd bar. There is a lot of information out there, and I have no idea if it is right or wrong.

Blz

@jenica same here, ordered account transcripts yesterday, today they don’t recognize either address. Maybe it doesn’t matter, I think I’m giving up!

Kelly

When you guys speak of transcripts are you ordering for the year 2015 or 2016? I can order both for 2015. Help!

Fiktishes

Same, able to get transcripts. Hope it hits soon so we can have even more fun at Mardi Gras in Shreveport !

TC

Was just able to order return transcript with my new address. Still one bar on WMR.

Jayme

Filed 1/25. Finally as of this morning able to order a return transcript. Stuck at one bar with no DDD.. is this a good sign for Monday maybe?

Talesa

Yay for progress! Show me the money!

Jayme

It allowed me, for the first time this morning to order a return transcript, I still have only one bar, i filed on the 25th — IS this a good sign?? That i can order a return transcript w/out a DDD?

Brit

I filed 1/19 with H&R Block
    Accepted 1/21. Was able to order my account transcript last week. FINALLY able to order return. Even though IRS website says don’t base anything off that, I feel I have a little glimmer of home that I’ll be receiving my refund soon. Maybe a DDD tomorrow?! Fingers crossed ?

Brittbella87

I was able to order my return transcript with the new address as well this morning. Finally some progress! We’re getting there guys! :)

terry

Good morning all. I too am able to order return transcripts. That’s new as of this morning. Still no bar movement. TT says 32% have received money, So unless there’s a deposit by Tuesday, the 9 out of 10 is horse poo.

David

I was also able to order my return transcript as well (from the posts I have seen this is a good sign?). Is there a way to physically view your transcript online? I know the option has existed in the past.

Ty’Eira Marie Morrison

@Talesa
    That means progress, baby. We may get that second bar come tomorrow morning, and that’s good enough for me.

Talesa

Just able to order return transcripts for the first time. What’s the significance of that?

Magic8Ball

No DDD this morning, but after seeing lots of posts about finally being able to order yranscrilts, i decided to give them a call, and im finally able to order it too, woth new address as well, first morning in a week that i dont wake up feeling dissapointed

Ty’Eira Marie Morrison

Yes! Finally ordered my return transcript!

I think our DDD is officially set for 2/9, we’re in the game now!

Still one bar on WMR, but progress indeed!

I think we’re going to see results come Tuesday ??????

Muggie

I filed 1/19 around 8am
    IRS received 1/19 around 11am
    WMR showed 1 bar on 1/19 around 2pm
    Was able to order account transcript on 1/28, but not return trans.
    Just ordered my return transcript this morning.
    Still 1 bar on WMR and no DDD
    Filed through Taxact with fees being taken out of return.
    Transfer through Republic bank ( no info there as of this morning)

Muggie

I filed 1/19 around 8am
    IRS received 1/19 around 11am
    WMR showed 1 bar on 1/19 around 2pm
    Was able to order account transcript on 1/28, but not return trans.
    Just ordered my return transcript this morning.
    Still 1 bar on WMR and no DDD
    Filed through Taxact with fees being taken out of return.
    Transfer through Republic bank ( no info there as of this morning)

momo3goobers

I normally don’t post, just watch and read but I was able to order return with new address this morning so there is movement!

Filed 1/18
    Accepted 1/19
    TT

JayJay
    Participant

1/15 filed
    1/19 accepted
    Ordered return transcripts just now at 7:00 am couldnt order them at 3:00 am hopefully we get a ddd tomorrow saturday is a big update day! Im excited. I knew the irs made all that up catch up. Good luck guys. Yall have been helpful getting me through this stressful week.

Jenica

so last week or so, I was able to order my account transcripts, today– when I try to go in and see if I can order the return transcript, they don’t recognize my address (old or new) why would that be happening? (filed 1/18, accepted 1/19– still one bar)

MelissaM

Yay! It looks like a lot of us that have been waiting are finally able to order return transcripts this morning… I just ordered mine! Hopefully we will all start to see DDD soon….fingers crossed. Good luck everyone!!

FLAGIRL (living in Atlanta)

FILED AND ACCEPTED ON 1/19… STILL ONE BAR HOWEVER THIS MORNING 5:30AM WAS FINALLY ABLE TO ORDER ACCT AND RETURN TRANSCRIPTS TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE FILING SO I FEEL PROGRESS IN THE AIR!!! FINALLY!!! THIS FORUM HAS HELPED…..

Ellie

Well…NO return transcripts for me. Still no bars, no TT152 but no codes either… still shows refund amount. Filed 1/7 accepted 1/11 HRB

AjensMommy

WMR AND REFUND HOTLINE NOT UPDATING FOR EVERYONE!!!!

If I can order return transcripts i am done processing right? Wmr and refund hotline says still processing….so just be aware folks it may give you incorrect info. Couldnt order transcripts at 2am was able to order at 6:15am.

Trouble

1/19 filed and accepted with TT
    Still no bars, still unable to order transcript

Such a bummer…..

Tori

Filed & accepted 1/20 & was able to order my return trans this morning! Hopefully DDD extremely soon

Ms Hopeful

Filed 1/19
    Accepted 1/19
    Able to order return transcripts on 2/5
    Hoping for DD 2/6
    Happy Friday all were finally processed:)

Jason

I filed with turbo tax the night of the 18th. tax return was basically the same as last year. Im still at 1 bar with the tax topic and I just ordered my transcript tonight.

Sally1964

I hope this is good news, I was able to order my return trans. Still nothing on WMR, I think a lot of people where right we should get an update Sat and DD 2/9. People have been great on this site. I’ll still keep y’all updated until we get our money.

Steve Smith
    Participant

Alyusha

I can admit when I am wrong and seeing the 1/19 Turbo Tax paid only go to 32% was a huge shock. This is clearly a bigger problem than I thought and it appears the guy you spoke with was pretty accurate when he said that 80% of the returns had not been touched.

Hopefully we will now start seeing a big push because the IRS is not going to want the other 68% calling them on Tuesday. Thanks for your update.

Chris

Ours was deposited this morning as promised. To those who can ORDER RETURNS as of ths morning. We could order ours and the next day we had our DDD. So it IS on the way!!!

Leo

Was finally able to order return transcripts this morning.
    Filled 1/19
    Still bar

GT 5Oh
    Participant

Well…update 6:06am EST from Florida.

Filed 1/15 through hrblock website. Accepted 1/19.

No $$$, no DDD, unable to order return transcripts, no bars on WMR still.

Amanda

I was finally able to order my 2015 return transcript this morning. I called the offset like because I have one and it hasent been paid yet but at least I can order my transcript

Bri
    Participant

452Am just able to order return transcript we good happy Friday

Aaron

Well as of this morning I can order my account transcript with my new address! So this does show me that they have actually started my return. I absolutely belive the transcript has allot to do with it. If you can order return trans then it shows progress. And if others have been getting their refunds in 5 days or so I think its coming sooner rather than later.

Worried2015
    Participant

I was just able to order return transcripts with new address
    Files 1/16
    Accepted 1/19

Filed via taxact

Finally some hope!

Olisha
    Participant

Update File Jan 19th
    Order account transcripts Jan 29th
    Order refund transcripts this morning
    still 1bar wmr topic 152.

moneymoneymoney…MONEY!

Filed: 1/14/2016
    Accepted: 1/19/2016
    Return Transcript: 2/2/2016
    Approved: 2/3/2016
    DD sent and received: 2/5/2016

A bit slower this year, normally I have all my money back by now.

Kim

Texas

So filed 1/19/16 received1/20/16 only one bar no ddd yet but able to order return transcript with current address. Hopefully I get my return soon.

Dom

Filed 1/19 accepted 3 hours later. I am still waiting no movement at all. At 1 bar with the 152 topic. I am on the East Coast so I ma hoping after 6am there will be some kind of update for me. Anyone else NOT able to get transcripts yet? I still cannot get mine and accord to TT I should have my return by Feb 9th.

Dee b

Filed WITH TT 1/18
    Accepted 1/19
    Able to order transcripts 2/2
    2/3 I got a DDD for 2/5
    DD in account 2/5 as promised
    Hang in there guys. Your time is coming :-)

LAE

Able to order return transcripts. Yes yes yes!!!!! Lol

Filed: 01/18
    Accepted: 01/19
    No movement until now

Ordered transcripts with current address

SfGal

Filed: 1/19
    Acceptance: 1/19
    Account Transcript ordered: 2/2 Still at 1 bar tax topic 152 no DDD
    Return Transcript ordered: 2/5 @2:10 am California Time….2 bars (approved)…no DDD yet

It’s Moving! It’s moving!

Hope is coming! lol.

brideofchaotica2
    Participant

@randy its the return transcript

brideofchaotica2
    Participant

Yep, as of now (3:08am mst) I can order return transcript with my current address, not just account transcript at the old address! Its progress lol Still 1 bar tax topic 152, no pending deposit (my bank has 24 hr assistance)

jumill87

Yep I can confirm I was just able to place my order for return transcripts.

Filed: 1/16
    Accepted: 1/19
    Return transcript: 2/5

Crossing my fingers we get this before the 9th :D

randy

when ordering transcripts which one is what people are calling refund transcript? i only see return and account.

KMD

Odd that it seems that everyone is able to order return transcripts, including myself ?

Still @ 1 bar, 152 Generic code. Did they change something that everyone can get it while it is still being processed ?

Is anyone who filed 1/19 NOT able to get it ?

tswan20
    Participant

Ok 19ers. Looks like we were remembered again and the IRS were in fact playing catch up. Got my return transcript

Filed 1/19
    Accepted 1/19
    Account transcript 1/29
    Return transcript 2/5

Kim

After researching 25 pages deep on internet I found an accounting publication that stated:” Taxslayer detected a security threat on servers 8800 affected & then compared it to Taxact hack that canceled 9000 customers EEvidently the payroll providers of government are not thought to be mature enough to be told this information I guess they forgot these are the WORKING AMERICANS..

Alabamagal87

Finally able to order return transcript as of just now 3:07 a.m CST
    Still one bar and TT 152

MY Sister
    Cant order transcript at least online and this is her first year filing hopefully we both get good news later today or Saturday!!!

Jamie68

Finally able to order return transcript! Hopefully update in the morning or Saturday! Good luck to all!

Jamie

Finally able to order return transcript as of just now.

No DDD. One bar.

Jamie

Finally able to order return transcript as of just now.

No DDD. One bar.

DebbieT in Oregon

ABC News just posted this online article:
    “Taxpayers filing their taxes online could face serious delays in getting a refund.

An unspecified number of online tax processing systems, including the “Where’s My Refund” tool, were down on Wednesday as a result of a “hardware failure,” the IRS said in a statement.

“The IRS is still assessing the scope of the outage,” the agency said in a statement on Wednesday. “At this time, the IRS does not anticipate major refund disruptions; we continue to expect that 9 out of 10 taxpayers will receive their refunds within 21 days.”

DebbieT in Oregon

ABC News just posted this online article: http://abcnews.go.com/Business/irs-outage-tax-refund-delays/story?id=36713952&nwltr=abcn_fb

“Taxpayers filing their taxes online could face serious delays in getting a refund.

An unspecified number of online tax processing systems, including the “Where’s My Refund” tool, were down on Wednesday as a result of a “hardware failure,” the IRS said in a statement.

“The IRS is still assessing the scope of the outage,” the agency said in a statement on Wednesday. “At this time, the IRS does not anticipate major refund disruptions; we continue to expect that 9 out of 10 taxpayers will receive their refunds within 21 days.”

A spokesperson for the IRS would not release further details.”

Alyusha
    Participant

Wow a whole 4%!

11chelseab1219
    Participant

Well turbo tax went from 28% to 32% of filers from the 19th having recieced theie money. But still no progress for me.

Alyusha
    Participant

Well. Remember Saturday and Wednesdays are “the big update days”. Also, according to some of the reports going around, true or not, claim the IRS will be pushing them through daily, with large clumps on Saturday and Wednesdays.

But I am willing to bet that if we don’t have an update comes Tuesday, and we call, they will say “You were pulled for a random review which set you you back a week and thus pushed back the 21 days to 28 days” like they said to me earlier.

jumill87

Well I can’t wait till next tuesday, well either have our refunds or answers by then **HOPEFULLY**. They will probably just provide another bull shit answer.

Alyusha
    Participant

Yeah I feel the same about the I.D fraud stuff. I mean I know people like the early deposits the prepaid cards offer and such. But why not mandate people us a bank account that matches their name? Like magic… The IRS matches names to bank accounts. Much less likely to be fraud then.

But I know there is some people out there that cant open bank accounts and such. Just making a point at how easy it would be to cut back on fraud while not slowing the process down.

Alyusha
    Participant

@jumill87: Here is some food for thought. 20 people are freaking out and 10 of them are calling their bank to see if a $100 deposit came in. The bank instead refuses to give these 10 people information, so they call 5 times a day. That is 50 calls a day that take up 5 minutes each. That is over 4 hours of wasted time each day. They could easily just tell these 10 people the truth, who will in turn spread the word and prevent the other 10 from calling and stopping the original 10 from calling thus saving a potential 40 hours per week. Now times that by whatever you need to figure out how many people are calling the IRS everyday just to get smoke blown you know where.

jumill87

Yeah I feel you Alyusha, I’m not necessarily relying on it, but I do need it if that makes sense. Its money I already made and want back. The thought of not getting it is just unacceptable to me. I’m worried too that I made some kind of mistake, but these forums give me some comfort knowing I’m not the only one. It’s obvious things are screwed up, the TT app on my phone says 2/20, the TT website tracker tells me 1/20 – 2/9 and the IRS just says 21 days. That tells me something is wrong and its not on our end. I don’t know how the hell they can hold it for ID fraud if everything you filed matches last years files, same job, same social, same address. If they held mine for that I would be so angry.

jumill87

I wish the IRS support representatives would give us answers considering we pay their salary.

Alyusha
    Participant

@jumill87: @chiinadollmimi: Same. Hell I was annoyed last year when it took 8 days to get my refund! You think the IRS would just step up and tell us what is really going on. Millions of people are thinking worst case scenario right now. Thinking something is wrong with their stuff, some people having babies, some getting married and some losing their houses and cars as we speak. Sure, do not rely on a tax refund to come in for bills. I get that. But not everyone in this country is filthy rich. I also do not think that all these trolls understand that a good portion of us are not getting back $200 or $300. Some people are getting back $10,000 + !!! Who would not be pissed if they had $10,000 in limbo? In many cases that is 10 months of work for some people! It is not like this money is a loan or a favor! Its ours! We worked for it! We gave it to the government so they could collect interest on it and do god knows what with it! GIVE IT BACK!

I get that issues arise as I am sure 95% of the people waiting in limbo do also. But I think a simple OFFICIAL notice saying “Hey, we messed up. We are sorry, Everyone should expect to receive their refunds about 12 days later than normal” would settle everyone’s nerves and stop the crap!

I am just trying to get through this like everyone else. I have found peace in figuring the IRS is a week behind and am hopeful for next week, but have gone on to make other plans. No matter if this is the case or not.

Danielle

@alyusha yes I am receiving the same error….how disturbing.

chiinadollmimi
    Participant

LOL she said from the 50’s @jumil87. Thank you @alyusha. I just had hopes that it meant something. I’m tired of these fake messages… I’m going crazy!

jumill87

This is so depressing. This is what makes me hate our bureaucracy. The webs of lies and bull shit you have to weed through to find the real answers. The IRS is a whole different monster, they get so much money to upgrade their systems etc yet they break down and are supposedly still using machines from the 50’s and 60’s.

Alyusha
    Participant

@chiinadollmimi: I have heard that email you received was just a generic email. Basically TT has an automated system that sends them out and it is past the time that people normally get their refunds. So they are ahead of their selves.

@accepted1919: Did you get any info from them?

chiinadollmimi
    Participant

I received the Thank you email from Turbo tax…. Does that even mean anything?

By the way I talked to someone at the irs and turbo tax earlier today, I’m in the green, with hopes wishes and dreams that I will get some type of update. Let’s see what the weak ass “system outage” does for us.

accepted1919

**there not their sorry!

@alyusha pheeew!! what a sight of relief. I almost lost it their for a moment. i mean what else could go wrong with our return we’ve already been pushed back, waiting in idle for some movement and nothing while almost everyone who filed after us gets their returns…i’m just so tired of waiting. I would be more revealed if we all got our returns. Thanks @alyusha!!!

Alyusha
    Participant

@accepted1919: I also got the busy signal a few times when I called them.. Just keep trying, it will go through.

accepted1919

@alyusha pheeew!! what a sight of relief. I almost lost it their for a moment. i mean what else could go wrong with our return we’ve already been pushed back, waiting in idle for some movement and nothing while almost everyone who filed after us gets their returns…i’m just so tired of waiting. I would be more revealed if we all got our returns. Thanks @alyusha!!!

Alyusha
    Participant

@accepted1919: The number I called is 319.373.3600 and they are open til 9 PM CST I was on hold for maybe about 10 mins. Press the option for technical support (even if you used free efile)

Please update us to let us know what they say for you.

heuserj
    Participant

Be careful about sending your info again. It could be a hack. There are a lot of trolls watching these forums.

Alyusha
    Participant

@jamie: Please read my post below. I called about that error.

Also when I said TaxAct said everything was fine, they meant everything was fine with them. They said The efile was submitted and accepted by the IRS and not rejected. That is all the info they will see until the IRS approves it and so on.

So we are fine.

Christine
    Participant

For anyone using tax act and getting the error message…if you filed joint try the other persons info…i got the same error using mine but using my husbands (who was primary filer) got the info that is was accepted. Hope that helps

accepted1919

@alyusha can i get the number for tax act? i would like to call and find out myself about my return.

Alyusha
    Participant

@accepted1919: NO! DO NOT RESUBMIT! That will probably mess up your or delay your return.

I just called TaxAct about it and they said everything is fine. The ONLY way it would not be fine is if it got rejected, which would have happened on the 19th or closer to it. You would also get an email from taxact saying it was rejected.

If you would like to confirm your self, The number I called is 319.373.3600 and they are open til 9 PM CST (1 and a half hours longer) I was on hold for maybe about 10 mins. Press the option for technical support (even if you used free efile)

Also while on the phone with them, I checked again and it showed up fine. So I think they are just having website issues.

Jamie

I am now getting a taxact error:

There was an error processing your request. Please double check your inputs and try again.
    A return matching the data provided was not found. Please check ALL of the following, then try again:

Verify the Zip Code entered is that of the Primary Taxpayer
    Verify the Name entered is that of the Primary Taxpayer
    Verify that the Social Security Number entered is that of the Primary Taxpayer
    Allow a MINIMUM of 2 hours after submitting before checking status
    Check your email for verification that we have received your return
    If you utilized TaxACT Online and have already printed your return, you may not have progressed far enough in the Filing Step. Please Login to your Online Return from the link below and start Step 6. Choose Electronic Filing and continue through the screens until you get to the Submit button.

Alyusha
    Participant

@worried2015: Just called TaxAct, everything is fine. Will still be going elsewhere next year though.

accepted1919

i am confused if Tax Act is saying all of this then how come the IRS was able to accept our return? so are we supposed to resubmit our info on tax act again? I’m so irritated with the IRS and tax act for not emailing us or letting us know this…I will not use tax act again this has been my 9th year using it and never had any problems…so please tell me should I wait on the 9th or just re submit it again? i am very confused because were is my refund has our tax info and all I’ve gotten was 1 bar and when tax act sends you that email that the IRS has accept your return and gives you a submission number doesn’t it mean that our taxes went through otherwise you would of been rejected at that point. I dont know what the heck is going on but this crap needs to be straighten out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Social Security NumberEntered:
    Zip Code Entered:
    Name Entered:
    There was an error processing your request. Please double check your inputs and try again.
    A return matching the data provided was not found. Please check ALL of the following, then try again:

If you utilized TaxACT Online and have already printed your return, you may not have progressed far enough in the Filing Step. Please Login to your Online Return from the link below and start Step 6. Choose Electronic Filing and continue through the screens until you get to the Submit button.

Click here for additional information on submitting an e-file

Click here to enter your Social Security Number, Zip Code, and Last Name to query for your Electronic Filing Status again.

If you continue to experience difficulties after trying ALL of the solutions above, please contact efile support by clicking the link provided at left.

heuserj
    Participant

The part that gets me is him saying if you aleady have a WMR date not to worry.

Alyusha
    Participant

@worried2015: @TC hmm It did not say that for me earlier. What is even more alarming is in my list of returns it used to say the following:

Type Description Status
    Created on January 14, 2015 at 2:44 AM

Return Printed E-filed Status
    FEDERAL Feb 1, 2016 Jan 20, 2015 Accepted as of Jan 20, 2015

(thats for 2014, and it still says it there)

For 2015, it said the same info for this years dates, now its blank.

heuserj
    Participant

Irs.gov website posted this in its news section.

Update: IRS Systems are Operating

Updated IRS Statement

Feb. 4, 2016 – 6 p.m. EST

The IRS announced it resumed processing individual and business tax returns at approximately 5 p.m. Thursday following resolution of its system outage. Many of the tools and applications came up earlier on Thursday morning, including “Where’s My Refund” on IRS.gov.

“IRS teams worked throughout the night and around the clock on this system outage,” IRS Commissioner John Koskinen said. “Our processing systems are back in business. Taxpayers should see little, if any, impact on their tax returns or refunds. We apologize for the inconvenience this caused, and we appreciate the support and patience from taxpayers as well as our partners in the tax community and state revenue departments.”

The IRS emphasized that taxpayers do not need to take any additional steps or action due to the outage, including people who filed just before or during the outage. Throughout this period, taxpayers were able to continue to send their tax returns to their e-file provider; these companies have already started sending these tax returns into the IRS.

Taxpayers who have received a specific refund date from the “Where’s My Refund?” tool on IRS.gov should not be affected by the outage. The IRS reminds taxpayers that many variables factor into processing of tax refunds, including fraud prevention efforts, but we continue to anticipate that nine out of 10 taxpayers will receive their refunds within 21 days after being accepted by the IRS. In addition, the IRS reminds taxpayers that IRS.gov remains the best place to check for information on refunds. Additional information is available at: https://www.irs.gov/Refunds/What-to-Expect-for-Refunds-This-Year

The IRS is continuing to examine the underlying cause of the outage yesterday as well as monitoring any follow-up issues.  It’s important to note that at this time this situation appears to be a hardware failure.

Worried2015
    Participant

@alyusha

That’s the message I always got from taxact, I was never able to see my efile that way I can only see my status when I actually go to another screen and enter in all my info

TC

@Aluysha. I am seeing the same message on TA.

MissOneBar

@ajensmommy

No change for me on TT. Still says..

Your expected refund delivery is between January 20 and February 9

28% of TurboTax customers whose returns were also accepted on January 19 have received their money.

And still no WMR update.

Christine
    Participant

I’m glad I am not the only one wondering where my refund is this year. My niece and I filed both on 1/19…she had no bars either but today her money was deposited in her account…I still have 1 bar and no money!!! I went through this crap last year…bars disappeared, waited my 21 days, tried for 5 days calling the irs to never get to talk to a real person kept telling me due to high call volume they couldn’t accept my call and would hang up on me. I went to my local irs office and asked what was going on the lady there told me it would take up to 4 weeks to find out what was wrong. It literal took the whole 4 weeks to recieve a call saying it was taken care of and my refund will be deposited in 7-10 days, with no further explination as to what happened…i filed jan 30 did not get my refund til early april. If this happens again this year I am going to lose it.

Alyusha
    Participant

@danielle: and @Paitently Waiting: Below is a link to the TaxAct site I used. It used to say everything was fine and accepted by the IRS on 1/19/16 blah blh blah.. now it says….

Is this what you guys are seeing?!?!?!

https://www.taxact.com/secure_ef/efile-center.asp

heuserj
    Participant

I personally don’t have a source. I have been thinking this for days now. I saw the post that your talking about. They keep saying that there was no issues until this outage. I think that’s a lie. They have known about the glitch and hoped for the best. I have seen posts that 19rs have been pushed a week out. Something had to have happened. I’ve Seen people file on 1/31 get a DDD of 2/8. That’s such crap. What about us? It’s convenient to have an outage right before millions get ready to hit 21 days. Somehow when they opened on the 19th something caused a bunch of efilers to keep being pushed back.

Jerry
    Participant

I hate to be the bearer of bad news here… but from what I’m reading, last year when the call volume got too high the IRS phone system would simply state that they could not handle the call volume and hang up on you. So I don’t think we’re going to bother them much when we all try to call on Tuesday. :/

Tyla19th

I agree! How can u continue processing refunds if there are ppl who haven’t gotten theirs yet. We all should have to wait. Ppl who filed after us should be after is period

Danielle

@patiently waiting
    Oh I really thought there might have been some kind of something because I have not been able to sign in until today.

Alyusha
    Participant

@johnjay: It is the best explanation we have had thus far. It sounds believable. Not that I am doubting you, but I wonder who that persons extremely reliable source is.

Paitently Waiting
    Participant

@danielle myself and my family also used TA and RB has been giving me that message for 2 wks about nothing has been deposited and showing my filing fees and all

Early filer

I filed 1/7 accepted 1/12. IRS says did not start processing , unti!l 19th. Like some of you still one bar, I called today spoke with woman who answered several questions, one that IRS was down yesterday and it is still possible to get direct deposit . Was told that I should see update soon, worse case have to call on 2/9 to find out what is going on. She actually looked up my account had me verify my identy, so that it would not be flagged for identy, issues..She did give me hope that they were trying to get all of the filers done by this weekend. So we could get on the deposit dates for next week. Hope that helps

Aaron

I hope they have a crap ton of people ready to take the calls I know I am gonna make all day long and all week if need be..the phit storm is coming….

heuserj
    Participant

It’s just sad. They have been using the excuse that it’s not been 21 days. Now when all the millions of 19rs start calling on Tuesday and Wednesday they will blame the outage. It’s all garbage. I agree with you about owing taxes. We couldn’t say “I didn’t make my payment because my computer crashed” They would laugh and proceed to put lein’s on everything you own.

Aaron

So let me get this straight. .they screwed us 19ers and we got resequenced at least once to my knowledge. .and they are now back up taking new efile batches..and I as many of you still have no clue what is going on..another week seeing people get the refund in 5-8 days..its bulls*it . We should be top priority. First in first out right IRS

JohnMango

I seriously wonder when the media will catch wind of this. THat almost 90 percent of the early filiers still havent had their refunds yet or even their returns approved yet.

JohnMango

@heuserj they lie becaues they think if they tell the truth people will hate them even more. which for me is impossible right now.

Ree

So they still aren’t addressing those of us that filed early (before 23rd)! How can they start back accepting returns when the early filers aren’t processed yet? Such bs

heuserj
    Participant

Why don’t they just say “sorry America we screwed up. We had a system failure and if you filed on X date there was an issue. We apologize for the disruption but are working to correct the error” I know that would be enough for me. Then at least you would know it’s not something on our end. But they just do like always give a generic excuse.

Viewing 200 replies - 201 through 400 (of 1,032 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.