Accepted 1/22 still 1 bar

Home Forums Archives WMR Messages Accepted 1/22 still 1 bar

• Topic Starter
    Josh

Anyone else having this issue, return was accepted on 1/22 with EIC and Child tax credit this far still not showing path message or DDD date sitting at 1 bar starting to get a little concerned I know not to expect the refund till towards the end of the month but I would have thought it would go to the path message at the very least by now ?

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Crystal H
          @crysmarie2oo5

Hey,

Did you update with a DDD yet? We have the same acceptance date so I’m curious, I also have EITC.

Josh

Well update as of this morning finally after 19 days I have updated to the Path message guess we will see what next Saturday brings hopefully I finally see a ddd

Josh

The PATH message is a message that pops up on the where’s my refund site stating that due to the “protecting Americans from tax hikes” act that returns filed claiming eic and child tax credit will not be issued till at least mid february and not disbursed until near the end of the month it will show up after checking your refund status as opposed to showing the usual 3 step progress bar

Jaclyn

What is the PATH msg??

Clarice

Yeah this sucks. It was different last year. I don’t know about anyone else but I find a little comfort in watching that bar lol. Why do these weeks go by so fast? I checked my state which was accepted and approved as well and the site says nothing at all. Oh geeze.

Monica

Same here. File and accepted 01/22 no path just yet, filed-credits. Last yr DDD 02/22 but PATH was on my WMR like immediately last year. hmmph

Sunnie

Probably update tonight or Friday night. I switched to PATH last Thursday. Accepted on 25th

Josh

I hope so as well I remember last year it took forever to get off of the PATH message but it seems like it went to the PATH message after a week at this point it has been 15 days sense acceptance :/ ordered a transcript waiting for that to come hopefully it has some much needed info sense WMR refuses to update lol

val

I heard about this happening last year also,so I wouldn’t worry unless the IRS sends a letter or something,hopefully we update soon,and get our money and leave this tax nightmare til next year

val

Same here,filed and accepted on Jan. 22nd sitting on one bar since the 24th,I’ve heard some of us were resequenced, and we will hopefully update this week!!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
                        • The forum ‘WMR Messages’ is closed to new topics and replies.