accepted 01/31/13

• Creator
    Topic

Peanut3010

After our final W arrived finally today we filed this morning at 11.50am CT, TT email stated at 11.56am that the federal return was accepted.
    That was fast so I hope that the rest will be done fast too…though it was really the longest we ever had to wait for the W2s.

The topic ‘accepted 01/31/13’ is closed to new replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 51 through 100 (of 203 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous

Tomorrow would be a nic

Anonymous

Same here perhaps tomorrow yeah ?

My GA state refund DD today, filed that on the 31st with my federal

Anonymous

No updates for me. Still processing, no dd date. So annoyed.

Anonymous

Just checked again…still the same on WMR & the hotline… 21 day message, etc… All I want is a dang date so I can stop being OCD lol…this is getting ridiculous…I know I should be more patient, but seeing people who were accepted AFTER me getting DDD or money is just so frustrating! :(

Anonymous

The IRS must have gotten backed up quick. I was accepted early so it started processing 1/30, got DD of 2/6 on 2/2 and got $$$ late on 2/5. My sister’s was accepted 1/31 and still not even a DD date.

Anonymous

I filed 01/31 accepted about 15 minutes later and was also showing on IRS website.. I have been unable to order a transcript with standard “still processing” message called the IRS and was told that I didn’t start processing til like the 1st and to allow 3 weeks.. I really just want an ddd just to feel a bit better this happened to me last year and I had to wait 16 days… I pray it isnt happening this year :(

Anonymous

Tiffanie79

I agree its frustrating, lets hang in there and give Uncle Sam a day or two I got a feeling most of us who filed on the 30 will get a DD for friday or early next week

Anonymous

It is so frustrating. People accepted 2/2 are calling the IRS and getting DD Dates of 2/11 over the phone. Last year my taxes were in the batch that got all messed up, I can’t believe I am going through the same thing again.

Anonymous

Jeepgirl06

I am in the same boat as you still waiting still showing processing :(

Anonymous

I’m still showing processing w/the 21 day message on WMR & getting same info from the hotline…I don’t get this… so many others are getting DDD or their money…where’s mine!??! Ugh!

Anonymous

After following this thread since I filed on 01/31 (accepted at 3am) and going through the WMR errors and then reappearing magically through out the following week, today was the day my bar finally jumped to the Refund Approved status with a scheduled DD date of Feb 8.
    Thank you all for your updates, it kept me from wondering if i was the only one who kept disappearing from the IRS db.
    Now lets see if the 8th DD does come through.

Anonymous

Seems like im the only one on here (in the 01/31 accepted group) that got a refund date of 02/06. Mine was accepted 01/31 @ 2AM (H&R Block Online Free), and for some reason they gave me more money then what was on my return, so WMR and the 800 number never worked for me (until i got my return and put in the real numbers), but nevertheless, my refund was on my Walmart Moneycard at 3AM this morning (fiance got up to use the bathroom and checked).

Anonymous

I was a accepted on 1/31 after getting an error on the 30th. I had to file form 8862. Wmr, 800# and Irs2go wasn’t finding me until 2/5 3am pst which says its still being processed. I hope it gets approved tomorrow.

Anonymous

Still 1 bar 21 day processing message on WMR. Not sure what’s taking so long, nothing too complicated. MFJ, 1040, same address, same job(1 W-2), 1 dependant(our child), no education credit. We do have EIC, additional child credit and form 8880 saver’s credit. Hadn’t tried ordering transcripts until a few mins ago, and wasn’t able to so still processing. I did receive my va state refund today, so that was quick. Hope to see a dd date in the next few days. I’m going to try to stay away from wmr, as its stressing me out over nothing lol.

Anonymous

@Yanking… that seems like the best thing to do doesn’t it? Hopefully by then a DD date or even a deposit would show up by then. I’m feeling a bit defeated now having read that there are some people who filed 2/1 who have already received a DD date of 2/8. Frustrating. The IRS has things so backwards the last couple of years. It used to be “first come first served” now it’s if you’re lucky enough to be stuck in the queue that has the least amount of returns to process.

Anonymous

I have given up getting a DD for this week. I will check back in a couple days. Perhaps the IRS will get there act together.

Anonymous

Congrats to those with DDD’s!!! I was a ghost again on WMR this morning but called the hotline and got the processing message. Hopefully will have a DD date by the end of the week. Seeing all of you with dates gives me hope!

Anonymous

Filed and accepted 1/31 within minutes of each other on 1/31. No dd yet. Can’t order transcripts. No EIC, MFJ, no education credits or any others except CTC which only reduced the taxes we owed. Used Taxslayer which we have used for the last 4 years. Same dependents. I am hoping to have a dd of 2/11 at the latest.

Anonymous

I called back because I was confused as to what to do because I didn’t get the “you will receive a letter” message and the rep told me that the reject that the previous rep was showing was from when I first filed on 1/30. I was confused about the 8885 credit and it was reject then, I fixed it and resubmitted on 1/31. She told me that my return was in the error queue, they just fix small mistakes and it should be corrected in 3-4 days, I filed with HrB so I’m not sure how I could have mistakes… So I guess I am still here in the 1/31 thread. So confused, I wish they would get their stuff together!

Anonymous

I filed through TT the evening of 1/31 and it was accepted within minutes. After days of no updates on WMR, and then getting the “Are you sure you entered your information correctly” message all day yesterday and earlier this morning, I just now checked WMR and APPROVED with DD date of 2/8. Glad I can stop checking the status!

Anonymous

I called and spoke to a very nice rep who told me that my return was rejected due to an error with my name. Social Security never updated my name with the IRS when I got married. The rep told me to resubmit with my maiden name and it should be fine. I hope she is right, I wish that it would have rejected long ago though. Looks like I’m moving to the 2/6/12 thread. :(

Anonymous

Just got off the hotline with a Nathan, he looked into our return, and says it was accepted, although said he cannot provide me with a date when that was, and that it is still being processed, he couldn’t give me any further information.

I might try calling back again later today to see if I can find out any more information. He had no idea why the page on WMR has changed and has taken my information out for allowing me to follow it.

Can anyone explain to me what the Transcripts are and why people are requesting them? I tried requesting ours for the refund transcripts and it is not available to us.

Anonymous

The website is working for me now. Shows a DD of 2/8!

Anonymous

TXGIRL: I’m on hold with that number right now, i’ll be sure and update with whatever it is tat I find out, hopefully some information!

Sometimes I dislike my impatient personality :) Whatever did we do before all of this technology? :) Oh yea, waited for a paper check to get to us :)

Anonymous

I am currently making payments monthly for 2011 federal taxes … question, Do I have to call a different number or can the main number help me?

I dont want to wait on hold for the wrong number, would appreciate any input !!!

Anonymous

I filed 1/31/13 and was accepted the same day. On monday when i tried to check my status i was told to call a phone number. I did that only for them to tell me they had no record of me filing and that i should check wmr once a week for any updates. Yesterday i decided to give ordering my transcripts a try since i need them for school anyways. I was able to order my transcripts and then this morning wmr wasn’t working so i called the refund hotline and got a dd of 02/08/13

Anonymous

hoppeewi, call 800-829-0582 ext.362 Good luck and let us know :)

Anonymous

Still no date for me. :(

Anonymous

We filed with turbo tax on 1/30, received acceptance for federal refund via email late on 1/31 (8pm CST).

I was able to view the status bar on WMR up until yesterday, it showed that our return was accepted and was waiting on refund approval and then refund sent. However this morning I log in to see if there was any updates overnight and now there no bar there any longer and simply says that my return is being processed and a date will be posted when available.

I call the hotline for IRS and it is unable to give us any information for my social or my husbands. I downloaded the APP to check, and that as well is unable to give us any information.

Anyone else dealing with this as well? I’d like to call the IRS and speak with someone directly but I have no idea what number to call and which options to push.

Thank you!

Anonymous

Hotline said still processing so I called and spoke with a rep again. BUT this rep was really nice and accessed my acct and gave me ddd 2/8. Now I have some peace. It was worth the 10 minute hold time.

Anonymous

No DD, can’t order transcripts. :( Hopefully later today those of us that don’t have a dd will get them too, or then can just deposit the money.. I wouldn’t complain.

Anonymous

Same here…WMR website isn’t wrking for me since yesterday…hotline gives DD for 02/08/13…don’t think that we’ll get it earlier with Wells Fargo but now I can sleep better.

Anonymous

Woke up to the website not working for me. So I called the 1-800 number and got a deposit date of 2/8!!!

Anonymous

Filed and accepted late on 1/31 with TaxAct.
    Able to order transcript at 10:15 pm ct on 2/4.
    DD 2/8 on 2/6 via 800#.
    No luck with WMR.

Anonymous

Still processing, no DD date

what gives, the IRS is very slow this year

Anonymous

I am in the same situation. Locked out this morning. Maybe wmr hasn’t updated yet in CST? I’ll check it again when I get the kids off to school. I have been accepted and processing since 1/30.

Anonymous

Filed and Accepted through HRB 01/31, WMR site says in processing ever since, automated IRS phone number says same thing.

Tried ordering transcripts this morning with no luck!

I am currently under a payment plan on 2011 federal taxes, not sure if that will slow it down or not?

Anonymous

JeepGirl try the 800 the wmr site couldn’t find my fiancé either and hes got a dd of 2/8 according to 800 number

Anonymous

Accepted on 1/31….just checked Where’s My Refund (WMR) & am still getting the message like I’m locked out? Was processing w/21 day message now nothing? WTH??? I got my state refund deposited today…what could be going on?

Anonymous

I finally have a ddd! I exiled 1/30 and it was accepted 1/31. I was able to order my transcript yesterday.

Anonymous

update:
    fiancés taxes
    Date Filed: 1/31 at 8pm through tt recd within minutes was able to check wmr immediately,never got weird messages and never ghosted, unsure about transcripts scared to try lolgot approved n dd today for 1/8

mine were filed through tt at 430ish and accepted within minutes able to check wmr immediately ghosted once no dd I however did not file last year as I had no income in 2011 and im claiming my daughter for eic so that may be my hold up

sorry for typos typing with one hand while feeding the baby but just very happy after the fiasco I had with hrb in the middle of the month which is why I refilled on 1/31

Anonymous

And now i just checked WMR and put in $1779 and it says refund day of 02/06

Anonymous

I was accepted 01/31 at 2AM, the WMR site and phone wouldnt tell me anything, then this morning, BAM – $1779 – i think it wasnt working because my refund was supposed to be $1691 and for whatever reason i got $1779. So anybody else that is in this position, keep your head up – its coming.

Anonymous

@Narissa…thanks! So not worth it to stay awake then. I had hoped I could have slept a little better with the knowledge of a DD date.

Anonymous

@Peanut3010 from 3 30 am to 4 or 6 am. something like that i believe

Anonymous

Does anybody know what time WMR usually updates?

Anonymous

@txgirl- my wmr hasnt updated and probably wont until in the morning. i called at about 9 am and it was processing. then at 4 pm and it was accepted with a dd of the 8th.

Anonymous

That is great news. I’ve seen a couple of other people on the main page who were accepted on the 31st say that they called and got a dd of the 8th. It makes me tempted to call but Id hate to waste an hour of my life on the phone when I may or may not get the answer Im looking for :/ I am definitely hoping this means we will start seeing updates on wmr!

Anonymous

That’s great. Has WMR updated for you? Hoping that is the date for all of us waiting for an update.

Anonymous

I called earlier and after being transferred 4 times got a dd for 1/8. i had called earlier and they didnt give me one. Hope this helps. Approved 1/31

Viewing 50 replies - 51 through 100 (of 203 total)

The topic ‘accepted 01/31/13’ is closed to new replies.