Accepted 01/19/2016

• This topic has 14 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Jessica.
  • Topic Starter
    Stef

Figured I would get this thread kicked off so we can wait together :) If you were accepted 01/19/2016 this is the spot for you! :)

Viewing 13 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jessica

I filed and was accepted 1/19 sometime around noon, since last week my status still says processing please wait, I helped a friend do her taxes the same day and her were accepted around 8…hers refund has already been mailed… Because she added an extra digit to her acct # so deposit failed… I should have had it on the 5th…if there is no sign of update tomorrow 2/9…which is 21days for me I’m calling irs

Anonymous

Any updates from anyone accepted on the 19th? I was accepted on the 19th then received a letter to do a 8962. Sent that on feb 1st. Waiting to hear anything back. I can order my account transcript online. Any news? Has everyone already received their returns?

David

I’m just wondering why everyone who filed after the 19th alreadyy getting returns. It’s like the system went down and took our efiles with it. Was accepted in 2014. Past 5 years i got an early return on 1/27 – 1/30 . Irs always finding ways to make shit worse.

Anonymous

Oh and idk if it makes a differencertain but I am from Montana and an having my refund deposited into my bank acct not onto a card

Anonymous

Filed 1/19
                  FreetaxUSA
                  Accepted 1/19 @ 2:00pm
                  Wmr Still hasn’t updated from 1st bar…
                  Has anyone who filed and was accepted the 19th got a DDD yet? Also I read on FB people saying that IRS isn’t really down but said so to catch up on returns anyone else hear this?

Michelle

Yep filed the 15th, accepted the 19th on TT.. Still on the first bar for WMR Super stressed!

Denise

I am hearing that the IRS is behind, thru a friends tax preparer. But he said people who filed on or before 1/29 should receive their funds deposited or mailed 2/5. I am not sure how true that is. But I filed 1/15 and it was accepted 1/19 and its still sitting in the first bar. He also said dont go by the IRS website because they are behind. So you may get your funds and the IRS.GOV website isnt updated yet.

Precious

Filed 01/15 got accepted on 01/19 still sitting at the 1st bar no offset just topic 152

Denise

I filed 1/15/2016 and it was accepted 1/19/2016, no updated information as of yet.

quake quake

i got accepted on 01/19/2016 and just want know where my refund

quake quake

I got accepted 01/19/2016 and I just want to know when I get my refund cause I did the same day

AyoJ

Filed 1/8 and accepted 1/19….just waiting like everyone else ?

Curtis

I filed and was accepted 1/19. Waiting in anxious anticipation to get that Direct Deposit Date :)

Anonymous

I filed and was accepted 1/19. Lets hope there is a light at the end of the tunnel soon!! :)

Viewing 13 reply threads
                                • The topic ‘Accepted 01/19/2016’ is closed to new replies.