Accepted 1/29/18

• This topic has 34 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by MasterC.
  • Topic Starter
    DirtBag

Filled and excepted on 01/29/2018 1 bar no credits waiting on DD…. Lets Go

Viewing 33 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        MasterC

I Filled on 01/29 Accepted 02/02. since then the nightmare began-
          First Had to verify identity. What the hell. The only thing changed was getting an Uber tax summary instead of 1099. Verified on 02/13

Then the following codes showed up-
          Code 150
          Code 766
          Code 766
          Code 768
          Code 570
          Code 971
          Code 422
          Code 420

I hate the IRS. Bastards.

Chico

Accepted 4/8/2018, still only 1 bar. WMR says still processing

Manuel2018

still waiting

kay

accepted 1/29
                had “received” bar until it disappeared on saturday. now it just says “still processing and your refund date will be available soon”
                technically today is 21 days but I am hesitant to call the IRS.

no eic/actc or hope credit so I am very worried something is wrong as I have seen others getting their direct deposit already with the same file date.

Karla

Filed and was accepted on 1/29 through TT. No updates since. No dd as of 2/9. *sigh*

Babygirl

Was able to see transcripts online today!! Should wake up to a DDD tomorrow morning!!!

CJN1547

Filed and accepted on 1/3018. Still on 1 bar. Itemized. Any updates for anyone with a file and accepted date of 1/30?

Mel

Woke up to a DDD of 2/13.

Filed 1/28 TT, no EIC/ACTC
                        Accepted 1/29
                        Was able to order transcripts yesterday.

Joy

Filed 1/29 with Turbo Tax
                          Accepted 1/29
                          Stuck on 1 bar Topic 152
                          No EITC or ACTC
                          W2 and 1099

Audrey

E-Filed on 01/29 via tax preparer
                            Accepted on 01/29
                            Approved on 02/03
                            DD scheduled for 02/07
                            DD hit 02/06 (after 9pm PST) with Navy Federal Credit Union

Single, no EIC or Child Tax credits – simple return.

Alessandra R

Direct Deposit posted on 02/07/2018 1:58:01 AM EST

Alessandra R

E-Filed on 01/29 via Turbo Tax
                                Accepted on 01/29
                                Approved on 02/03
                                DD schedule for 02/07
                                Hopefully it will be on my account tomorrow morning
                                I bank with Chase

Susanny

Filed1/29, accepted 1/29, approved 2/3- dd date 2/7

John

Got a tax topic 152, updated from 1 bar

Tammy

Filed on 1/26 with tt accepted 1/29
                                      Have one bar on and
                                      Not expecting an update till around 2/15

Josh

Filed on 1/19 (Married Filling Joint, EIC and Child Tax Credit. The Law they passed last years says EIC and CTC returns will be release middle of February) . Filed with Turbo Tax

Accepted on 1/29

Current Status is 1 bar with no DDD

The Turbo Tax website and IRS sheets show a possible DDD of 2/16… We shall see, I will keep everyone posted. Good luck filers!!

Chaesi

Filed and accepted 1/29 through TT. Married filing joint. 2 dependents and nothing else. I have one bar on WMR, hoping for an update with a DDD this weekend!

Mel

Hi All!

File Date: 1/28/2018
                                            Company: TurboTax
                                            Accepted Date: 1/29/2018
                                            Filing Status: Married filing Joint – 2 dependents
                                            Credits: None
                                            Return Status: Accepted – Tax Code 152 – One Bar WMR
                                            Transcripts: Showing the account (blank).
                                            Daily/Weekly: Unknown – I think Daily??

Irritated T

Filed 1/26
                                              Accepted 1/29 @9:32 pm
                                              Tax topic 152, 1 bar
                                              EIC, Child tax credit
                                              Hoping to receive my refund with the 2/9 batch of folks but we will see

shannon

Filed through TT on 1/29.
                                                Accepted on 1/29.
                                                First bar/ 152 Topic on WMR on 1/29.
                                                No movement since 1/29.
                                                Single. No EIC/ACTC, etc. Very simple return.

In the past, my refund is almost always approved (w/ DD received) within 5 business days – usually the Friday after I’ve filed. (Knock on wood.)

I will be checking the WMR website in the morning for an update. Hopefully the updates we were all expecting last night will go through tonight.

Erin

I filed through hr block on the 29th and still havent been accepted yet should I worry?

Lisa

Accepted 1/29 Eic and child tax credit so we shall see mid month if i get to the next step

Brandy

I went through turbo tax and I submitted on 1-28

lotsofluv
                                                        @lotsofluv

Can you tell us what day you submitted and who you went through

Brandy Wellman

Accepted on 1-29 still on one bar but I could order my transcripts today.

WillBeas
                                                            @willbeas

Filed 27
                                                            Accepted the 29th
                                                            EIC
                                                            Not expecting anything until about the 20th of Feb

Tj

Filed 1/29 both credits accepted same day , TT152 ONE BAR. Will let ya know once I get Path message. Big update fri-saturday , good luck to everyone

lotsofluv
                                                                @lotsofluv

Filed the 26th and Accepted on the 29th at 1039 AM. Updated on WMR to one bar immediately.
                                                                No transcripts available yet but I’ll post when they do.

Claiming ACTC and EIC

Anonymous

Filed 1/27 Accepted on 1/29 no bars. Just says that they have received it and it is being processed.

Laqueena1

Filed 1/27
                                                                    Accepted 1/29
                                                                    I’m a weekly.
                                                                    No EIC but CTC.

Any chance weeklies accepted 1/29 will get a DD for next Wednesday? I’ve never filed this early. Usually I file on a Tuesday or Wednesday and have to wait til the next Friday. Last year my DD was for Wednesday but it deposited the Friday before to my Netspend card.

Sproingy

Filed 1/27
                                                                      Accepted 1/29
                                                                      WMR updated to 1 bar immediately after accepted
                                                                      No EIC/ACTC
                                                                      Used TT, pretty simple return

Last year updated to 2 bars on Saturday morning and DDD was the following Wednesday, so I guess Im a weekly?

Hoping for 2 bars this Saturday the 3rd…

India

Filed and accepted on 01/29/18 with Turbo Tax. One bar on WMR, no transcripts yet.

• #4201767
                                                                        DirtBag

If anyone can see there transcripts online let me know

• #4200679
                                                                          Melissa

Hi everyone! I filed today with Taxact. Waiting for an IRS acceptance. I have EIC so I wont be seeing any money back until 2/15/18 or later. Bummer.

Viewing 33 reply threads
                                                                        • The forum ‘Accepted Date (WMR Step 1)’ is closed to new topics and replies.