8962 timeline……….

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season 8962 timeline……….

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Dallasshooter.
  • Topic Starter
    cnizzle13

Filed & accepted 1/29
      Had to call to find out about 1095A
      Faxed papers 3/1

I am still waiting and REALLY wanna call but have heard that every time you call it is noted and may slow down your time line! I am totally at my wits end and don’t know what to do! I just want to hear from others and how it is going for them…….

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Dallasshooter

Filed on 2/7.

Had too wait 21 days called and ask what was the problem

Man told me I had to send in my 8962 and 1095 once i receive my letter

Received my letter and slowed around

sent all the info back by mail on 4/18

WMR says my refund will be in on 5/4 which i was surprised because they said it would take a extra 6-8 weeks

KLE
            @mzkristilee

I feel your PAIN COMPLETELY!

I filed 1/29 as well. Received a letter to send in 8962 and 1095 and did so on March 11th.

Since then, no changes have been made, so i called the IRS today, to be told, they dont even see on record that my fax was received. I was told to wait until friday (the 4 week mark) and if they still have nothing, I have to RESEND the faxes. I am utterly annoyed. Having answers is ONE thing, Knowing NOTHING is another…

Have you had any luck or updates? Did they acknowledge receiving your faxes?

Nichelle

I filed 2/7 and faxed forms on 3/3. I’ve called twice, on the 12th they told me they had received my fax and that it was processing and yesterday I was told I was done processing and that my refund around was increased and that I should have my refund or ddd by the 31st

cnizzle13

Today marks 7 weeks and 4 days since originally filling!! And I at least would like to know my info has been received and that I am processing again……..

cnizzle13

@prissy, 6 1/2 weeks from when you originally filed OR 6 1/2 weeks from when you faxed your 1095A?

jessica sykes

@bradley be weary of HR block reps! they filled my form out WRONG! IRS had to correct it with the 1095-a info which delayed it another 3 weeks

jessica sykes

@prissy my DD is tommorrow as well but they havent mentioned anything about a check i am scheduled to have it DD to my account and irs said it would be DD

Bradley

prissy, like you i used HRB, and also like you I have gotten the 8962 letter. what i want to know is did you fax your information yourself or did you get your information to your hrb rep and let them do it? We have not seen any change or movement in over 6 weeks.

prissy

It also slows down when you request Return Transcript. I requested mine on 2/26 and that same day a Rep said there was a hold placed for a 2nd review. It took 6 1/2 to finally get a DDD. Mine is scheduled for tomorrow, but now I have an issue with H&R block. If it’s past 6 weeks and you don’t receive your refund, they will mail you a check instead of direct depositing it like you requested on your refund. Ughhhhhhhh

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.