570 AFTER ID VERIFY ANYONE?

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season 570 AFTER ID VERIFY ANYONE?

• This topic has 14 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Mystie.
  • Topic Starter
    Tiffany
      @tadams1129

Filed an accepted 1/25. Claimed EITC and ACTC.

Bar went away 2/3. Had the awful “still processing” on WMR. Transcripts have been blank every since.

Received ID verify letter in the mail on the 20th. Verified on the 21st. WMR and transcripts finally updated this morning, 2/23.

Here are my codes:
      Cycle date: 20180805

Anyone else in the same boat?

Viewing 13 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Mystie

I also meant to add that once my transcripts got the 570 code, my wmr changed to ” we have received your return and it is being processed” on 3/17 with no bars still.

Mystie

Just wanted to provide a glimmer of hope for some. I know everyone’s situation is different and this may not happen for everyone but this is my story.
            Filed and accepted 1/29 with ACTC and EIC
            Lost bars and went to “still being processed” on 2/17
            Called IRS and was told a letter would be sent out for ID verify
            Received letter and verified 3/9
            Transcripts finally became available (no longer blank) on 3/16 with the 570 code.
            Transcripts updated to a 846 refund approved for 3/28 on 3/23 despite finding out there was an error with my withholdings but being told do not amend until process is done.
            Wmr got bars back and refund approved for 3/28 on 3/24.
            There was a noted error on my withholdings but I stayed patient and didn’t keep calling etc. I let the process finish as the really helpful agent instructed me to. I had pretty much resigned myself to not seeing my money until July but lo and behold, I’ll have it next week. Not everyone will stay under review after verifying. The irs is rapidly approaching the deadlines where they’ll start owing interest. They’re behind and buying time. Hang in there and hopefully you’ll all have your money soon. This whole process and new laws are new for them too and they’re still trying to figure everything out.

Sassy

Got my codes today and 570 is the last one. Guess I have to wait for a letter 💁🏾‍♀️

Mspikachu

I did and Iwas verified on the 13 the of March and now it says it is being processed with a topic code and last year my cycle code was 0805

Igor Amburg

Me. ID verified last week. 570 today. No credit. Simple w2

Tiffany

@Jada,

Yep, I updated with a 971. Notice sent. I guarantee the notice sent was the ID verify letter. Next update should be the 571 release code and and 846 refund release.

Jada

I was blank until I ID verified now I’m on 570 today.

Tiffany do you have any updates since you posted this?

Michigangr
                        @michigangr

Verified 2/20 updated friday 2/23 all good codes i see my amount but i have 570-3/12/18

Prettyladyte

I was told I had to wait 45 days for review. Is there any more information I could post about being resequenced and the 45 day wait ? I filed 1/25 and have yet to see any new update

JENrud

Ugh!!!! Yes! ID verified in person at irs office. Updated transcripts and it says 150,806,570. I can see my refund amount with a negative sign, and processing date of 3/12, cycle of 20180805

Jazzy28

Mines have the exact sam codes and cycle date but I never received a letter to ID verify. Let me know how yours turn out Tiffany

Tiffany

@Igor Amburg EITC and ACTC

Igor Amburg

Do you have any credits?

Michigangr
                                    @michigangr

Same boat filed 1/18 accepted 1/19 lost bars 2/9 received I’d verify letter on 2/16 verified on 2/20 today I was able to see account and return transcripts and I have those codes. Uuughh this year sucks?!!!

Viewing 13 reply threads
                                • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.