2/8 filers – updates

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season 2/8 filers – updates

• This topic has 39 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Theresa.
  • Topic Starter
    Renee

No dd .. figuring we will update in Saturday’s “big update” I can finally order transcripts!!! I have no loans and no cc so I can’t view online. But I know ordering them is progress. 🍾👍

Viewing 38 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Theresa

Prepaid

thatgirltorie
            @thatgirltorire

@thersa nj
            What kind of account did u deposit into a prepaid or a regular bank account?

Theresa nj

Check your account my money just posted. No WMR update!!!!

LT Klein

Didn’t realize this was important but did get a code 846 on transcript

Joy
                  @joy

Nothing for me.

thatgirltorie
                    @thatgirltorire

Did any 2/8 filers get an 846 today?

LT Klein

Transcript says 20170805 does this cycle date mean anything to anyone? I see that others projected DDD based on this but I’m still not seeing a DDD on WMR. Any input would be appreciated

Oriana

Filed 2/15
                        Accepted 2/16
                        Still processing.
                        No DDD
                        EIC filed through turbo tax filed my son as I do every year. Hoping I update sat
                        Can’t order transcript so please don’t think that filing later is any better

LT Klein

Also forgot to mention that this morning I received an email “Thanks for Choosing Turbo Tax”

Wasn’t sure if that was just coincidental but I will take it as a sign.

Theresa

Same here able to order RT

LT Klein

Kinda good news:)

Went onto WMR this morning and no change however then went to order a 2016 return transcript and I finally can! I think this means that it is complete and just waiting on WMR to update with a DDD.

So maybe we all finally have a breakthrough tonight?

Good luck to all of us.

Morgan

what number are you guys calling?

Theresa

@Joy thank you when I called with IRS they said my date was 2/10 not 2/8

Joy
                                    @joy

@Teresa NJ

Resequance means they cycle it in on a different date. So you may have been 2/8 in the beginning but could actually be 2/14 now. It has to do with the Masterfile. I don’t know a whole lot about it.

Joy

Theresa nj

To all the 2/8 filers I just you all to know that I understand that this is very stressful for all of us not having any updates or not being able to order transcripts. I’m praying for all of you even though we are all strangers I believe we are all going to receive good news really soon .

Theresa nj

@Joy
                                        What does requence means in IRS term??

Morgan

So I just got off the phone with the IRS and they told me that there was nothing that they could tell me until the 21st day. Anyone else speak to the IRS and get the same response? I have been stuck at one bar for 18 days.

Kim75062

Same for me. Accepted the 8th and still stuck on one bar.

Sam9

Strange but looks like those who filed later are better off with DDD’s already!

No point planning in advance for a refund date…just lost all interest in trying to figure out anymore

Kim
                                                @starkimmy

Hey atleast some of you have a bar.. I haven’t had a bar since two days after I was accepted on the 8th. Ugh. Hopefully we all update on Saturday.

Joy
                                                  @joy

I am honestly thinking we fell into a dead cycle and have been resequenced.

Every year for the past three years no matter the date filed I seem to fall in that :-(

So hopefully it will start changing soon.

LT Klein

Still waiting.. Accepted 2/08 Have the message 152 informational. Was hoping that we would get refund prior to March:)

Joy
                                                      @joy

@thatgirltorire

Nope. I am also still stuck there. It would seem with a whole lot of others.

thatgirltorie
                                                        @thatgirltorire

I filed 2/8 stuck at one bar anyone else have any input?

Theresa

@Joy there is still a lot of 2/8 filers who continues to be stuck on I bar no transcripts available

duncan
                                                            @duncan

2/8 filed EITC and ACTC
                                                            2/8-2/9 no info found on IRS site
                                                            2/10 being processed 1 bar
                                                            2/11 bars gone path message
                                                            2/16 processing message no bars
                                                            2/17 WMR DDD of 2/22
                                                            2/22 Received money at Wells Fargo

Joy
                                                              @joy

Has any of the 2/8 filers received their refund date? It seems as the EIC folks have gotten theirs! Please update if you get a DDD.

Thanks!

Joy
                                                                @joy

I guess we may not see anything till tomorrow given the Holiday.

sam9

Anyone got updates? Am still on a this:

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
                                                                  If you filed a complete and accurate tax return, your refund should be issued within 21 days of the received date. Processing may take longer under certain circumstances.

Please check here or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go, to check on your refund status.
                                                                  Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
                                                                  Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

:(((((((

Texas 2-8

Same here, filed 2/8
                                                                    Accepted 2/10
                                                                    1Bar
                                                                    Tax code 152
                                                                    Still can’t view transcripts 😭😭

sam9

Am still on one bar…I mean this is kind of being punished for being true and honest paying your taxes every pay check without a penny being owed to the IRS.

I feel bad about it, because all of us work hard and pay what is due when it comes to refunds, its like forever…

Filed 02/07, Accepted 02/08, WMR status same from day 1..nothing has changed…I just wonder what is the same thing happened to those working at the IRS? Would they be calm and collected and be patient…

Sorry to vent it out in this forum…

Sam9

02/08 filers…any updates over the weekend? Am on the same bar from day one with the standard 21 days msg on WMR …

• #4179449
                                                                        Sam9

Such a shame really, I filed on 02/07 and accepted on 8th. Last year filed through a consultant I got my refund by the 21st (after filing on 12th), this year through TT, its been a hurdle from day 1….

Not getting a goood feeling at all…clean W2 from employer directly imported…I dont understand why does it have to take sooo long! No DDD yet :(

• #4179446
                                                                          Waiting

Same

• #4179393
                                                                            Mark

I filed and was accepted on 2/8
                                                                              in California with tax act
                                                                              updated on 2/16 with DDD 2/23
                                                                              no fees taken out
                                                                              no EIC or ACTC

• #4179316
                                                                              Joy
                                                                                @joy

Okay. So once again we seem to be in that dead group. I was accepted on 2/8 and have not moved passed 1 bar. I am not understanding this. Many people filing after me have gotten their date.
                                                                                Texas-Taxact
                                                                                Accepted 2/8
                                                                                No fees taken out.
                                                                                What a bummer

• #4176166
                                                                                duncan
                                                                                  @duncan

2/8 filed with EITC and ACTC
                                                                                  2/8-2/9 no info found on IRS site
                                                                                  2/10 being processed 1 bar
                                                                                  2/11 bars gone path message
                                                                                  2/16 processing message no bars
                                                                                  2/17 got my DDD on WMR for a date of Feb 22nd.

• #4176125
                                                                                  Theresa nj

I was finally able to order my account transcript but not my return transcript??? Does anyone knows what that mean???

• #4175107
                                                                                    Sam9

up all night was just hoping some sort of date came up…nothing :(

Viewing 38 reply threads
                                                                                  • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.